Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Autopsy: Evidence of marijuana in Martin's blood

(AP) ORLANDO, Fla. - Medical examiners found evidence of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system after he was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer, an autopsy report released Thursday shows.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...martins-blood/

It does appear that he paid for the skittles though.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shocker.

Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Oh no he had marijuana in his system. My God thats the worst thing ever. Even though its been proven sick people have used marijuana to make their ailments tolerable.

Not the big bad marijuana that comes from a plant grown from the planet earth. OH NO.

On no not ILLEGAL marijuana. If he slammed two 40's of King Cobra that would ok because its LEGAL and the government collected taxes on those two bottles.

Bottom line is Zimmerman was a pussy and couldnt handle a 17 year old kid. What kind of grown man cant handle a 17 year old kid? Zimmerman must have been bullied in school. A grown man living like such a pussy he needed to carry a gun outside when going to blockbuster to rent a movie. If he needed one for neighborhood watch in a mayberry type town, im sure he carried it when going to church. Lots of fear in his heart.

You're telling me a grown man couldnt knock a 17 year old kid out with one punch?

Well its obvious he didnt know how to throw a punch. He did know how to pull a trigger though. Thats not saying much. You only need a IQ of 25 to pull a trigger right?
    Last edited by Dr. J Trotter; 05-17-12 at 07:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Who cares it's just weed??? Doesn't matter if he was shermed out...Still didn't need to happen
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GamblerSpirit

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    Oh no he had marijuana in his system. My God thats the worst thing ever. Even though its been proven sick people have used marijuana to make their ailments tolerable.

Not the big bad marijuana that comes from a plant grown from the planet earth. OH NO.

On no not ILLEGAL marijuana. If he slammed to 40's of King Cobra that would ok because its LEGAL and the government collected taxes on those two bottles.

Bottom line is Zimmerman was a pussy and couldnt handle a 17 year old kid. What kind of grown man cant handle a 17 year old kid. Zimmerman must have been bullied in school. A grown man living like such a pussy he need to carry a gun outside when going to blockbuster to rent a movie.

You're telling me a grown man couldnt knock a 17 year old kid out with one punch?

Well its obvious he didnt know how to throw a punch. He did know how to pull a trigger though. Thats not saying much. You only need a IQ of 25 to pull a trigger right?
    he's far from a pussy he killed someone that takes balls

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Who cares it's just weed??? Doesn't matter if he was shermed out...Still didn't need to happen
    Guys who need guns to make themselves feel safer at the grocery store care. This story is more about the issue of citizens carrying a side piece like the wild west.
    Last edited by Dr. J Trotter; 05-17-12 at 07:41 PM.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    he's far from a pussy he killed someone that takes balls
    LMAO

He shot a unarmed kid.

That takes balls?

I'll tell you what takes balls.

Beating a man to death with your bare hands.

It obvious your balls are the size of marbles.

Extra Innings

On no not ILLEGAL marijuana. If he slammed to 40's of King Cobra that would ok because its LEGAL and the government collected taxes on those two bottles.

Bottom line is Zimmerman was a pussy and couldnt handle a 17 year old kid. What kind of grown man cant handle a 17 year old kid? Zimmerman must have been bullied in school. A grown man living like such a pussy he need to carry a gun outside when going to blockbuster to rent a movie.

I am by all means FOR ALL drugs to be LEGAL (I am not being sarcastic). If you got a problem offer the person treatment not jail BUT marijuana use is ILLEGAL. I think we should be able to buy and use drugs like cigarettes. If you use drugs it says something about your personality and view of the law. Don't forget how we were introduced to this case, the nastiness of my posts are the result

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Kid was hopped up on drugs.
    What a shame.
    Drugs are a dead end road, kids.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

LMAO

He shot a unarmed kid.

That takes balls?

I'll tell you what takes balls.

Beating a man to death with your bare hands.

It obvious your balls are the size of marbles.
    I bet you don't got the nuts to put a bullet in someones head, maybe self defense

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    I am by all means FOR ALL drugs to be LEGAL (I am not being sarcastic). If you got a problem offer the person treatment not jail BUT marijuana use is ILLEGAL. I think we should be able to buy and use drugs like cigarettes. If you use drugs it says something about your personality and view of the law. Don't forget how we were introduced to this case, the nastiness of my posts are the result

EI, have you ever done drugs before?

Dr. J Trotter

I am by all means FOR ALL drugs to be LEGAL (I am not being sarcastic). If you got a problem offer the person treatment not jail BUT marijuana use is ILLEGAL. If you use drugs it says something about your personality and view of the law. Don't forget how we were introduced to this case, the nastiness of my posts are the result
    Ya marijuana is ILLEGAL. You're right.

You know what is LEGAL THOUGH?

You can go to wal mart and buy some ammo, load it into a gun you bought from the sporting goods store, shoot up a mall, then go buy enough LEGAL alcohol at the store to kill yourself all in the same night.

The tools for your demise can all be purchased LEGAL. Uncle sam will collect taxes on those LEGAL purchases.
    Last edited by Dr. J Trotter; 05-17-12 at 07:14 PM.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I bet you don't got the nuts to put a bullet in someones head, maybe self defense
    First of all why would I want to kill someone? If they didnt harm me or my family there is no need.

I surely wouldnt want to kill a kid. Im not scared when I walk outside. Im confident I could drop a 17 year old kid if he attacked me.

I dont need a gun on my hip when I go outside to check the mail.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

uh-oh! i have mari-juana in my system now, I'm a wild man! Sure makes the nba more fun, guess I'm just a bad ass.

of course he had weed in his system, he deals it & doesn't smoke it? cmon, kids aren't that smart.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What a shame.
    Go down another bottle of jack daniels and spend more time on SBR than you do with your family.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bottom line is Zimmerman was a pussy and couldnt handle a 17 year old kid. What kind of grown man cant handle a 17 year old kid?

youve obviously never fought a 17yo who knew what they were doing in a fight...But for most part i agree with you...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

at least he wasn't illegally speeding though. speeding causes more deaths than weed.

Extra Innings

EI, have you ever done drugs before?

Yes, I think I made that clear in my post, I have taken Personality tests (MMPI-2) which have definitively shown that I have antisocial personality disorder. I'd rob a bank if I knew I wouldn't get caught. I also wouldn't blink an eye at killing someone if they threatened me.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just drop the charges now and save the taxpayers the money.

flyingillini

Yes, I think I made that clear in my post, I have taken Personality tests (MMPI-2) which have definitively shown that I have antisocial personality disorder. I'd rob a bank if I knew I wouldn't get caught. I also wouldn't blink an eye at killing someone if they threatened me.
    What is your favorite drug EI?

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    youve obviously never fought a 17yo who knew what they were doing in a fight...But for most part i agree with you...
    Well ya its obvious zimmerman had NEVER been in a fight before in his life. When he got hit by the kid it was something he never felt in his life. He was so scared. It brought back memories of being teased in school. So he went for the heat and dusted the kid.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    What a shame.
    Tell that to the pharmaceutical industry who are suppliers of the most widely abused drugs available...

Conservatives r so minute in character that instead of going after the corporation (ie the source of the problem) they focus instead on the individual...Little man syndrome..

Dr. J Trotter

So I ask you this. Would you consider a UNARMED CHILD a threat on your life in any instance?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

If I had a kid, he's look like Trayvon.

Dr. J Trotter

Tell that to the pharmaceutical industry who are suppliers of the most widely abused drugs available...

Conservatives r so minute in character that instead of going after the corporation (ie the source of the problem) they focus instead on the individual...Little man syndrome..
    Good Point.

I forgot you can buy enough pills LEGALLY to turn your brain into a mushed up pre cooked hamburger patty.

Uncle Sam will get a cut of those proceeds also.

Extra Innings

What is your favorite drug EI?

ACoochy

Well ya its obvious zimmerman had NEVER been in a fight before in his life. When he got hit by the kid it was something he never felt in his life. He was so scared. It brought back memories of being teased in school. So he went for the heat and dusted the kid.
    Hey man i can relate to the guy. Had a stutter throughout school and got tortured regularly for it.Not my fault and never asked to be born with alternate neurological wiring upstairs...

Still have nightmares almost 20 years after it happened. Kids can be the cruelest and most sadistic motherfukkers in existence...Damn subconscious, the one thing u cant fight

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

So I ask you this. Would you consider a UNARMED CHILD a threat on your life in any instance?
    Absolutely.

Extra Innings

6'3'' 17 year old, football playing, marijuna smoking, drug dealer is not a child. Children run from strangers.
    Points Awarded:

MEATHEAD gave Extra Innings 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dr. J Trotter

Hey man i can relate to the guy. Had a stutter throughout school and got tortured regularly for it. Still have nightmares almost 20 years after it happened. Kids can be the cruelest and most sadistic motherfukkers in existence...Damn subconscious, the one thing u cant fight
    Then whoever hired zimmerman is just as much at fault. Whoever interviewed him for that job should have picked up he was mentally unstable. Whoever issued him a permit to carry a gun is just as much at fault as well.

Extra Innings

Then whoever hired zimmerman is just as much at fault. Whoever interviewed him for that job should have picked up he was mentally unstable. Whoever issued him a permit to carry a gun is just as much at fault as well.
    The evidence suggests he was attacked and defended himself. If you have evidence to the contrary post it.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

here we go again

Dr. J Trotter

6'3'' 17 year old, football playing, marijuna smoking, drug dealer is not a child. Children run from strangers.
    Hmm

So you are portraying him as this buff football player. Sorta like the hulk in the avengers.

But

He smokes weed.

In case you didnt know weed makes you SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOW

So which one is it?

He cant be both. Weed is not PCP. Weed didnt make him hulk out.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

lots of posters on weed.... lets shoot them all.

Dr. J Trotter

The evidence suggests he was attacked and defended himself. If you have evidence to the contrary post it.
    If you scroll up you will see I do agree he was attacked. Treyvon was puttin a beat down on that pussy. Dude couldnt take it so he smoked him. Zimmerman wanted trouble. Thats why he followed him. It was time for zimmerman to get some get back for all the years of abuse he took as a kid.

Dude couldnt "defend himself" vs a UNARMED 17 year old weed smoking/hulked out football player. So he smoked him.

1234 ... Last