PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Photo Shows Zimmerman DID Have A Bloodied Head

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zimmerman photos of head injury, media wiping egg from their faces

picture time stamp shows this picture was taken within minutes of the shooting.

Media look like a bunch of race baiting clowns for stirring this nonsense up without knowing the facts.

sharpcat

Where are all of you E-doctors who first evaluated the extent of the injuries via a crappy low quality video at the police station?

Paging Dr. Wikkidinsane....................

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been one of those who think Zimmerman should pay for his idiocy. At the same time, some of us have not denied that Trayvon must have defended himself and landed a punch. Your head does not have to be banged repeatedly on the concrete to get a wound like that. Just like a bloody nose can show a lot of blood, a minor bloody wound can generate a lot of blood. What matters most to me is the cops did not rush him to the hospital to check out an MRI. You would think that would be the most logical thing if this guy was bashed to the concrete repeatedly. Read up on Natasha Richardson's death. She had a ski accident and died later that day despite looking OK initially.

I thought 2nd degree was overcharging it. THey should have stuck with manslaughter and focused on the cops who did not check everything. You can get such a wound from one fall. You don't have to be bashed repeatedly to get it. So I dont know why the cops could have said so authoritatively that Zimmerman was accurate on the scene.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you ******* wusses ever took part in a real brawl. You limp dicks would be the ones like Zimmerman ready to shoot the other guy if you are losing in a fight because you just cant handle the pain. If you confront me , take your beating like a man. If you are such a weak mofo, dont play cop. Possum up on the ground and you will avoid major injuries unless the guy is kicking your head directly.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shoulda fukkin cracked his skull in and then as the gun falls to the ground it shoots trayvon in his fukkin face.

Fukk both these guys and fukk everyone that screams racism...get fukkin over it.

sharpcat

If his head is split.........You must acquit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and Extra Innings

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan7 View Post
    I have been one of those who think Zimmerman should pay for his idiocy. At the same time, some of us have not denied that Trayvon must have defended himself and landed a punch. Your head does not have to be banged repeatedly on the concrete to get a wound like that. Just like a bloody nose can show a lot of blood, a minor bloody wound can generate a lot of blood. What matters most to me is the cops did not rush him to the hospital to check out an MRI. You would think that would be the most logical thing if this guy was bashed to the concrete repeatedly. Read up on Natasha Richardson's death. She had a ski accident and died later that day despite looking OK initially.

I thought 2nd degree was overcharging it. THey should have stuck with manslaughter and focused on the cops who did not check everything. You can get such a wound from one fall. You don't have to be bashed repeatedly to get it. So I dont know why the cops could have said so authoritatively that Zimmerman was accurate on the scene.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you ******* wusses ever took part in a real brawl. You limp dicks would be the ones like Zimmerman ready to shoot the other guy if you are losing in a fight because you just cant handle the pain. If you confront me , take your beating like a man. If you are such a weak mofo, dont play cop. Possum up on the ground and you will avoid major injuries unless the guy is kicking your head directly.
    It is not against the law to be an idiot and it is not against the law to follow a suspicious person. It is against the law to break a mans nose and bash a mans head into the ground until you cause a 2" laceration to open simply because he was following you.

Again as I told you before your beef is with the SYG law not GZ. The man did not break the law he stood his ground and you can not just go around and fabricate reasons to as you say "Make him pay for his idiocy". You can not charge a man for manslaughter just because you think he is an idiot just like you can not charge a man for murder just because he is black.

Do you really want to go around charging people with crimes because we do not like them or how they acted? or do you think maybe we follow the rules that are written in the book of law?

*****also it cost money to go to the hospital and unless unresponsive the police can not and will not ever be able to force you to seek medical treatment.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 04-20-12 at 09:55 AM.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Sharpcat. Your pussy. I would love to bang your head on the fukkin curb.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Liberal pwnage re:Zimmerman case is unprecedented, this new facts in this case are annihilating the liberal world view. This is even better than the Duke lacrosse case.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

This case seems cut an dry.this fukking * jump the wrong person this time and got blasted.
    Zimmerman will walk.
    Last edited by shari91; 04-20-12 at 11:52 AM. Reason: removed racial slur

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Sharpcat. Your pussy. I would love to bang your head on the fukkin curb.
    There it is thats the Negro behavior we are so familiar with. I would love for you to try so I could send you to be with your homeboy Traytray.

I stand my ground and will not hesitate to put you in the ground homeboy.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    This case seems cut an dry.this fukking * jump the wrong person this time and got blasted.
    Zimmerman will walk.
    Lol I'm loving this forum more and more
    Last edited by shari91; 04-20-12 at 11:52 AM. Reason: edited quote

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    There it is thats the Negro behavior we are so familiar with. I would love for you to try so I could send you to be with your homeboy Traytray.

I stand my ground and will not hesitate to put you in the ground homeboy.
    You won't do shit. Just like your boy Zim, you're scared of jail. I would bury you son.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan7 View Post

We gots us a tough guy boys!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the bottom line is if it can be proven that Z acted in self-defense, which this photo seems to support, no jury is going to convict anyone for defending themselves.

sharpcat

not only did the media get busted of falsely accusing Zimmerman of not having injuries but it appears they also got the wrong guy this dude looks like he is fresh out of south america, not even close to looking like a white man.

If George Lopez had a son he would look like George Zimmerman

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Seriously guys - It's getting to the point now that SBR staff are being bombarded with reported posts and complaints about continual racist comments. Yes this is a case that stirs up a lot of things... but please try to keep your comments respectful and clean. SBR is not 10 guys sitting in their backyard slamming beers and just shooting the s**t. There is no need to say the same crap over and over again to feel like a keyboard warrior. And that goes on both sides. No comments that you know will be perceived as racist, no threats to a fellow poster... talk about the case like the smart guys you are. Thanks

sharpcat

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...comment-page-1
    The state was receiving bad reviews for its performance Friday morning at George Zimmerman’s bond hearing.“They have got a tenuous case that looks all the more tenuous,” Orlando attorney Mark NeJame said in his role as a CNN analyst.Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman has said he shot in self-defense.

NeJame cited two key factors in lambasting the state: “They have now said under oath, under oath by their lead investigator, that they don’t know who started the fight. And they don’t know if he [Zimmerman] was going back to the car or not. Two essential elements to make a case and they … are locked in forevermore that they have no evidence to establish it.

Amazing they were so unprepared.”
    Attorney Diana Tennis, an analyst for WOFL-Channel 35, cited the biggest shock to her: “When the state of Florida says ‘I don’t have any witnesses, we’re only going on the probable cause affidavit,’ that is code for ‘judge, we don’t have the evidence we need, we know he’s going to get a bond.’ They should have just said that out loud.”Tennis said that defense attorney Mark O’Mara took advantage of the situation.

Attorney Bill Sheaffer, returning as legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9, sized up the defense’s approach. “The defense came out swinging, and we saw a harbinger of what we’re going to see at trial,” Sheaffer said. “That is raising reasonable doubt, poking holes in the state’s case. One of the key things that came out today was this: There is no evidence to refute Zimmerman’s claim that Trayvon Martin was the aggressor.”

The judge set bond at $150,000 for Zimmerman. In the most dramatic moment, Zimmerman took the stand to apologize to Trayvon’s parents. Zimmerman also said he didn’t know if Trayvon had a weapon.
    CNN’s NeJame said Zimmerman shouldn’t have said that. “He should have stuck just to the apology,” NeJame said. “Once you get on the stand, you never know what’s going to come out. That’s what the great risk is. But it’s out there.”Attorney Amir Ladan, doing analysis for WKMG-Channel 6, said that it wasn’t the right forum for an apology. “It opened him up to some questions and some circumstances that I certainly wouldn’t feel comfortable with as his attorney,” Ladan said. “Some of the contents of the statements made just definitely made me cringe.”Hal Uhrig, a former attorney for Zimmerman, texted to WOFL that it was his guess that Zimmerman wanted to take the stand and didn’t know how much control O’Mara had. Uhrig is also a former analyst for WOFL.
    What a disgrace to the system of justice

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

NEW Zimmerman photo released.....

All you Trayvon supporters can go straight to hell....damn shame what you did to this guy

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

doesnt matter

all they want is some latino blood

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    If his head is split.........You must acquit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dont get it?

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Dont get it?

backs up Zim's story - self-defense

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

typical black bullshit with them all supporting trayvon

lets face it the kid would have done a life bid in a couple years anyway. deserved to die

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The question is did Zimmerman come at him first for no reason??

Extra Innings

If his head is split....you must acquit

-SBR Poster Sharpcat

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Means nothing

Zimmerman attacked first.. Trayvon was defending himself and rightfully so

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think anyone is debating it was a scuffle...but if you are the one that instigates the action, and then you are losing the fight, you don't get the right to blow someone away...it's the chance you took..you wanna brawl with your fists then you gotta be ready to take the loss.

Sam Odom

IMO - no way to know

all there is NOW is Zim's story and the evidence - if the evidence matches his story, only need preponderance of facts, he will walk

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

well that picture backs up this bitches theory

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Means nothing

Zimmerman attacked first.. Trayvon was defending himself and rightfully so
    How do you know that?

sharpcat

This is a great question JJ.

Unfortunately in order for prosecution to bring 2nd degree murder charges on someone they need to know the answer to this question or at least have some type of evidence beyond "probable cause". This lack of evidence to support their charges is exactly why the original DA did not pursue charges and it is now obvious that the charges were only brought to appease the mob.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    How do you know that?

He does not know that and neither does the state because they have no evidence to support it. Since when can you charge a man with 2nd degree murder on a "theory".

Sad thing is if by some small chance GZ did murder Trayvon the state is going to blow their case due to a lack of evidence and GZ will forever be protected by "Double Jeopardy" from ever being charged with murder again, all because the impatient lynch mob wanted to convict a man of murder despite that they have no evidence to prove it beyond a doubt.

Impatient ignorant liberals and racists have set the advancement of the black community back 100 years and have destroyed their angle to go after gun policies and self defense laws.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

So basically what I'm getting from this thread... some of you believe he who lasts, wins. Pull a gun on someone and be the only one standing to tell your side of the story?

sharpie, I don't know if you've ever been to Sanford. I have. Many, many, many times. Unfortunately? So this is not surprising to those of us who have, who have lived there or who lived/live around there. Same thing I said as soon as this happened and they posted the suburb. You're seeing this from one set of eyes and some are seeing this from another. Either way, I hope that somehow the truth will come out but unfortunately when one of the two are dead, it simply won't 99% of the time.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Liberalism is literally a mental disease. Liberals now know they're so wrong on this case but they keep changing the story to fit a racist-whitey narrative, it's hilarious.

123 Last