sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari,

I apologize if I misunderstood your statement and as usual what ever our difference of opinion is on any matter I do not respect you any less as a person just because you do not agree with me.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

The funny part is how scrawny trayvon bust Zim's shit. Guys need to learn to fight. The fukkin kid was 17 a weighs 140. Zim probably grew up a bitch as a kid. If I lose to a skinny 17 year old, I need to shoot MYSELF.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1851

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Sharpcat. Your pussy. I would love to bang your head on the fukkin curb.

The guy makes sense, and forms resonable fact based assertions. You can disagree, but at least have something more than baseless accusations.

I guess forming opinions from something other than soundbites from mindless tv talking heads makes one a "pussy" in your world..

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    The guy makes sense, and forms resonable fact based assertions. You can disagree, but at least have something more than baseless accusations.

I guess forming opinions from something other than soundbites from mindless tv talking heads makes one a "pussy" in your world..
    Sharpcat goes around spewing racist hatred in every post. Still never seen one sports play posted. That's why I said he's pussy. Talking shit on a forum where he can't be held accountable for his mouth. Classic definition of pussy.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

In related news today:

Special prosecutor Angela Corey, best known for her role in recently bringing 2nd degree murder charges against George Zimmerman in the highly publicized self defense case in the death of Trayvon Martin, has won her election to serve another term as states attorney in an uncontested landslide victory.

Angela Corey a Republican states attorney was recently appointed to the George Zimmerman case by Republican Governor Rick Scott. It appears that the Republican vote paired with her newfound popularity among the black community and Democrats that nobody felt they could compete.

Congrats Angela Corey Do not forget about the man who got you where you are today!!!!!

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Shoulda fukkin cracked his skull in and then as the gun falls to the ground it shoots trayvon in his fukkin face.

Fukk both these guys and fukk everyone that screams racism...get fukkin over it.
    your an idiot

studmlb55
    studmlb55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Talking shit on a forum where he can't be held accountable for his mouth. Classic definition of pussy.
    You should probably read this again...sound familiar?

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by studmlb55 View Post
    You should probably read this again...sound familiar?
    I have beef with very few people on here. Anybody within reasonable driving distance was offered a chance to meet with tracer. But was declined(AKA BRONXER). Like I said, before. You have beef with tracer and live in the tri-state area, welcome to discuss differences face to face man to man. And I guarantee I show up. Offer still stands. Anything that I say on this forum. I promise I will say to any of you mutha fukkas face. The same doesn't apply to 90% of these e-cowards on here. Bet that.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

The state's burden of proof should be on the action. Did Zimmerman shoot Trayvon? yes. beyond a doubt.
    THe burden of proof of the intention should be on Zimmerman in a sensible world. That stand your ground law is stupid because it allows for an interpretation where the burden of the intention shifts to the state too.

Regardless, I think the state should have stuck to manslaughter. When you use 2nd degree, you get this kind of apologist nonsense, especially in a state where a Stand Your Ground law is used to make the state not only prove the action was committed by this guy, but also has to prove the intention.

Usually a state has the burden to prove intention when the evidence is not 100% clear as to who committed it. So they gotta piece together circumstantial evidence and one of that includes motive.

If the state wanted to make a statement, they should have gone after the law enforcement and local DA for being so blase about this case making facts murky.

First 123