sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much money will George Zimmerman get?

When he files suit against NBC and the NAACP for defamation of character and slander?

The nonsense and lies that have been spread by these groups will greatly alter this mans life forever if he is found to have acted within the law.

The lynch mob is going to be pissed when they realize that they accomplished nothing other than to make George a multi-millionaire.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

How much did that Richard Jewell guy end up with? I think NBC was part of that too.......?

sharpcat

Not familiar with that case but George Zimmerman is going to be a multi-millionaire if he is never charged or if he is proven to have acted within his rights under the law.

The NAACP and the media have dragged this poor mans name through the mud on a witch hunt fabricating plot lines and editing everything to fit their plot.

If this man truly acted in self defense these groups destroyed this mans life for no reason and he will never be able to find work again nor will he be able to live a normal life.

George Zimmerman is going to make well over 10 million dollars after this is all set and done.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm donating $100 to his defense fund on his new website. Feel bad for the dude with all the race pimps out there destroying his character.

One week he's mentoring black kids and personally assembling the rally to call for Police accountability in the beating of that black homeless man in Sanford.....the next week 'he's a white devil' who 'hunted a black kid with Skittles' and now has his life forever changed.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    How much did that Richard Jewell guy end up with? I think NBC was part of that too.......?
    if i remember correctly, he got 6 million for them falsely accusing him and ruining his life. he died a few years later.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm donating $100 to his defense fund on his new website. Feel bad for the dude with all the race pimps out there destroying his character.

One week he's mentoring black kids and personally assembling the rally to call for Police accountability in the beating of that black homeless man in Sanford.....the next week 'he's a white devil' who 'hunted a black kid with Skittles' and now has his life forever changed.
    I plan to donate also it is disgusting what has been done to this man who under the same rights as any black, white, blue, or purple citizen should be considered innocent until proven guilty. The race baiting groups like the NAACP and their leaders Sharpton and Jackson along with the media should forever be held in debt to this man if the facts come out to prove that this man acted within his rights to defend himself.

I urge anyone who sees the injustice in what has been done to this man to make a small contribution to his fund.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
    I am the real George Zimmerman,
    On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.
    I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

a dolla' twenty five, sir

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I urge anyone who sees the injustice in what has been done to this man to make a small contribution to his fund.
    I a) see the injustice but b) recognize that he largely brought it upon himself and c) realize that the truth will likely never come to light.

anybody who donates to him is as much of a dope as the other folk who jumped to conclusions.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    I a) see the injustice but b) recognize that he largely brought it upon himself and c) realize that the truth will likely never come to light.

anybody who donates to him is as much of a dope as the other folk who jumped to conclusions.

good point. the real truth will never be known.

sharpcat

How could you know that he brought it on himself if you do not know without a doubt what took place that night?

How do you know that the story Zimmerman has told is not the truth?

It is very possible that the truth that you would like to hear may never come to light but that does not mean that the truth will never come to light. The case is being investigated by a new prosecutor, the FBI, and the justice department so if charges are not brought against Zimmerman than there is either a gigantic racist conspiracy (.0000000001% chance of this) or Zimmerman acted in self defense.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 04-10-12 at 03:44 PM.

bruceBRUCEbruce

You sound like another leftist or african american who thinks that you know exactly what happened.
    No I don't. Perhaps you need to listen to them again to see the differences?
    How could you know that he brought it on himself if you do not know without a doubt what took place that night?
    facts; self proclaimed neighborhood watch-captain who has called 911 50-some times in a year (once for children playing in the street) was told by 911 that very evening when he called AGAIN "we don't need you following him."

that alone (or combined with a dopey FLA law) leads me to reasonably conclude that he did, in fact, bring some of this upon himself without any doubt. don't be the police when you aren't the police and this never happens.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

facts; self proclaimed neighborhood watch-captain who has called 911 50-some times in a year (once for children playing in the street) was told by 911 that very evening when he called AGAIN "we don't need you following him."

that alone (or combined with a dopey FLA law) leads me to reasonably conclude that he did, in fact, bring some of this upon himself without any doubt. don't be the police when you aren't the police and this never happens.

Someone needs to do their own fact checking....listen to the entire unedited 911 call. Once he was told "we don't need you to do that" regarding following Martin, Zimmerman says "Okay" and proceeds to STOP following him about 8 seconds later. He then begins walking and talking to the dispatcher about his personal contact info and current location...telling the police where to find him in the last spot he saw Trayvon run....he is stationary at some mailboxes right before the call ends if you just listen for yourself. Of course you probably rely on the NBC edited versions that only play snippets where he is told not to follow and then assume the next 5 seconds are when the gunshot is heard on the other call from the neighbor. A few more things happened in that time frame between calls and confrontation.

sharpcat

But Zimmermans story suggests that he stopped his pursuit of Martin after being advised not to follow and headed back to his truck and was than confronted by Martin and assaulted.

How do you without all of the evidence besides what you have been fed by the leftist media know that he continued to follow Martin?

You call others dopes for jumping to conclusions but admit that you have already jumped to a conclusion based on hearsay??

bruceBRUCEbruce

But Zimmermans story suggests that he stopped his pursuit of Martin after being advised not to follow and headed back to his truck and was than confronted by Martin and assaulted.
    that is his story...we'll never know if it is accurate or not.
    and I heard the whole call-he did not need to pursue in the first place. he is not a cop. hence, "we do not need you following." not at any point-for his own, and everyone else's safety.

You call others dopes for jumping to conclusions but admit that you have already jumped to a conclusion based on hearsay??
    what hearsay? it's a fact he isn't a cop. it's called neighborhood "watch." if he's not playing sheriff, none of this happens. hence, brought upon himself.

I don't pretend to be a doctor, but if I performed surgery upon someone, and botched it (which I would), I would expect some harsh consequences. because that's not my job and I am not qualified to do so. ditto for him.
    Last edited by bruceBRUCEbruce; 04-10-12 at 04:21 PM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

According to the two lawyers that Zimmerman has fired, the guy is crazy. I wouldnt be surprised if he offs himself. He should go far far away. He should go to Puerto Rico or American Samoa.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    According to the two lawyers that Zimmerman has fired, the guy is crazy. I wouldnt be surprised if he offs himself. He should go far far away. He should go to Puerto Rico or American Samoa.
    Link???

sharpcat

that is his story...we'll never know if it is accurate or not.
    and I heard the whole call-he did not need to pursue in the first place. he is not a cop. hence, "we do not need you following." not at any point-for his own, and everyone else's safety.

what hearsay? it's a fact he isn't a cop. it's called neighborhood "watch." if he's not playing sheriff, none of this happens. hence, brought upon himself.

I don't pretend to be a doctor, but if I performed surgery upon someone, and botched it (which I would), I would expect some harsh consequences. because that's not my job and I am not qualified to do so. ditto for him.
    When you observed Zimmerman following Martin how closely was he following? for how long did he follow him? or do you not know because you were not there?

Martin was killed 70 yards from his Fathers girlfriends house could he have made it to the house before Zimmerman got to him or did he choose to confront Zimmerman instead?

How fast can a 17yo 6'2" 150lb athlete run 70 yards? How fast can a 29yo 5'9" 190lb man run 70 yards?

Could Trayvon have made it to the house or did he confront Zimmerman? "If the glove don't fit you must acquit"
    It is not against the law to follow somebody, it is against the law to confront and assault somebody.

Not sure what the african american community teaches their children but everyone else teaches their children to run from strangers. The story does not add up helpless scrawny little Trayvon should have no doubt been able to outrun the big mean short and fat Zimmerman for 70 yards. If Zimmerman did continue to pursue Martin like you hypothesize than it is obvious that Martin choose to confront Zimmerman rather than flee thee short 70 yards to safety.

Why would Zimmerman call the police beforehand if he intended on attacking Martin?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

they were just on CNN for 30 minutes about an hour ago.

Link???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

money??

The better question is " how will he die?"

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    money??

it may be by his own hands if he cant go out in public for the rest of his life.

sharpcat

money??

Probably as an 80 year old multi millionaire having a threesome with 3 mexican senoritas in his mansion on the Gulf of Mexico

How will you die?

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    they were just on CNN for 30 minutes about an hour ago.
    Do you have a link to them saying he is crazy? or did you just make that up to make your story more interesting?

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Wow one should get rewarded for killing someone in cold blood? Hang him, Id pay to watch.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I plan to donate also it is disgusting what has been done to this man who under the same rights as any black, white, blue, or purple citizen should be considered innocent until proven guilty. The race baiting groups like the NAACP and their leaders Sharpton and Jackson along with the media should forever be held in debt to this man if the facts come out to prove that this man acted within his rights to defend himself.

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/
    I am the real George Zimmerman,
    On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries.

It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time.
    I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated.

Sincerely,
    George Zimmerman
    Hmm, I noticed he didnt mention the execution style murder he committed.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Probably as an 80 year old multi millionaire having a threesome with 3 mexican senoritas in his mansion on the Gulf of Mexico

How will you die?
    are you dreaming thru him, lil guy??

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Wow one should get rewarded for killing someone in cold blood? Hang him, Id pay to watch.
    If he killed someone in cold blood execution style he would be in jail and prosecutors, the FBI, and the justice department would not be struggling to find enough evidence to bring charges against him.

Shooting someone in the chest who knocked you to the ground and is banging your head into the concrete is not "execution" it is self defense.

The prosecutor has already said that the case will not go before the grand jury and since the grand jury are the only ones who can bring homicide charges this means that at best prosecution can charge him with involuntary manslaughter.

It does not help your case when you make ridiculous comments about things that you are under educated on.

sharpcat

are you dreaming thru him, lil guy??
    You mad bro?

Does it upset you that someone you despise so much is going to be a multi-millionaire and bang more senoritas than you could ever dream of?

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

as much as casey anthony got.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone that hates black ppl will donate to him. I guess 250,000 at the minimum?

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    as much as casey anthony got.
    Prosecutors actually had evidence to charge Casey Anthony with a crime and Anthony has never pursued civil action against the media.

The media never openly admitted to editing 911 tapes in her case.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 04-10-12 at 06:19 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You mad bro?

Does it upset you that someone you despise so much is going to be a multi-millionaire and bang more senoritas than you could ever dream of?
    what a dumbfukk.

bruceBRUCEbruce

It is not against the law to follow somebody, it is against the law to confront and assault somebody.
    not quite...look up the legal definition of assault. it's totally possible that zimmerman initiated the illegal conduct by following.

If Zimmerman did continue to pursue Martin like you hypothesize than it is obvious that Martin choose to confront Zimmerman rather than flee thee short 70 yards to safety.
    obvious, eh? I guess you were there. you totally contradict the points you attempt to make.

I live in a neighborhood with a neighborhood watch. I attended one meeting about a year ago (I am not on the Watch) because they had a cop there. The cop told us that when we see "suspicious" behavior, to call the cops, and do no more. Why? Because the situation can quickly turn dangerous.

don't play sheriff->none of this happens->brought upon himself. that's my main point.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

im more worried that some of you people are even allowed to vote considering some of the idiotic things you are saying. Shows a very low level of intelligence.

If you want to waste some money donate to Obama's campaign. Donating to a guy who murdered someone is just silly.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-11-12 at 12:04 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

he will probably be in jail soon

arrest warrant going to be issued for manslaughter in next 3-4 hours today...

per washington post and cnn just released....

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

When you observed Zimmerman following Martin how closely was he following? for how long did he follow him? or do you not know because you were not there?

Martin was killed 70 yards from his Fathers girlfriends house could he have made it to the house before Zimmerman got to him or did he choose to confront Zimmerman instead?

How fast can a 17yo 6'2" 150lb athlete run 70 yards? How fast can a 29yo 5'9" 190lb man run 70 yards?

Could Trayvon have made it to the house or did he confront Zimmerman? "If the glove don't fit you must acquit"

Not sure what the african american community teaches their children but everyone else teaches their children to run from strangers. The story does not add up helpless scrawny little Trayvon should have no doubt been able to outrun the big mean short and fat Zimmerman for 70 yards. If Zimmerman did continue to pursue Martin like you hypothesize than it is obvious that Martin choose to confront Zimmerman rather than flee thee short 70 yards to safety.

Why would Zimmerman call the police beforehand if he intended on attacking Martin?
    Going by your logic here, Trayvon was using the same exact law that you claim Zimmerman was... the right to defend yourself rather than having to flee. Why should Trayvon have had to flee to the house from the man pursuing him? Why wouldn't he have the right to defend himself if he felt threatened by the man with the gun??

Obviously this is all speculation because we weren't there, but I don't see any reason for you to say Trayvon was the aggressor/the one who was in the wrong

12 Last