ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Spanish people have telemundo. So what. Who gives a fukk. Just say you hate black people and leave it at that. Instead of trying to rationalize your point with bullshit about tv shows.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan7 View Post
    The only person who said he acted in self defense was the guy who stayed alive. Even one of the cops on the scene did not find his story credible according to press reports. yet somehow, that doubt got overriden by the force at some point. It is pretty much a fact that there is no doubt Zimmerman killed Trayvon. What a dumb interpretation of the rule where the state has the burden to prove that it was not reasonable for him to shoot Trayvon. Shouldn't the burden of it being "reasonable" be placed on Zimmerman? In any sensible situation, the burden on the state should be that Zimmerman was the guy who shot Trayvon. It should be upto Zimmerman to show that he did it only because of self defense. Can you imagine the repercussions of such an interpretation? I can meet you in person , provoke a fight with you, and once I realize that I am getting a beating, just to avoid getting beat more, I can say my life was in jeopardy, and just shoot you. Every freaking bar fight can end this way. Any weakling can just shoot the other guy evne if the coward started the fight. It is clear the cops did a shoddy job. It is a fact that the yrefused to listen patiently to all the witnesses. Some witnesses have come forward right away and said the cops were trying to lead them into answers favoring Zimmerman. Even now, all the cops say the injury on Zimmerman is compatible with his story. Really? A scratch on the head just tells me he hit the ground at some point. It does not say anything about the dynamics of a fight. No MRI was done right away. All that was done was some basic first aid. How come the screaming stopped right after he shot the person? No pause before the screaming and the shooting ?

And once again, why didn't the cops even do a basic investigation like checking Trayvon's cell phone records and interview his girlfriend? That's all i need to know about cop negligence. Come back here when you come up with a story where a black guy shot a white guy and the cops did not give a damn. No shit, sherlock. We all know there are black thugs that shoot innocent white guys. No shit that we got ****** up juries. What we can't afford is ****** up cops.

Look you racist fuckhead. I would like to see you be this understanding of Zimmerman and the cops if it was your sibling that got shot.
    Great another rambling about a black mans "theory" on the events that happened that night. We can go back and forth all day fabricating stories but the truth is that you and I do not know what happened, what we do know is that arresting officers on the scene and the states attorney decided the evidence was consistent with Zimmerman's story and felt that he indeed acted in self defense. I am sorry that your black brotha was killed by a hispanic man and not a fellow black man like usual.

You do not charge people for murder when the evidence suggests they defended themselves no matter how much nonsense your racist ass can come up with to twist the evidence to fit your racist agenda.

You can not set the bar to where people do not feel that they have a right to defend themselves without being branded as a murderer and dragged through the legal system at their own cost.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    lol.. dude you named 8 shows over an expansion of 30 years. On top of that, only 2 of those shows were on, when BET was in development. Now compare your argument with the numerous white shows that have graced the tv screen. Now, you're really going to try and tell me there's no such thing as WET? White Entertainment is clearly present except they don't have to use the term. The norm isn't labeled, it's the things outside of which that are labeled. BET exists due to "WET."
    Maybe because the majority of the people in the USA are white?

You cant really be that stupid to not realise this

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

News report today from yahoo news says that multiple neighbors saw Zimmerman the next day with bandages on his head and a swollen nose.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

First of all, who said I was black.
    Second, where is this evidence that he acted in self defense. You do realize that part of the controversy is not limited to Zimmerman but also the law enforcement's shoddy investigation. We have enough accounts from different people to know that the cops did not do everything they could to investigate every detail. Except for one cop, the overall attitude was to accept the fat ****'s account at face value. It is not a black man's theory, but what was actually said by witnesses about the cops trying to hear what they wanted to hear about what happened and disregarding anything that contradicted it. Tell me why they never bothered to check who Trayvon was talking to all this time until the parents had to point it out to the cops weeks later?

As far as the lack of outrage on black on black crime, are you so dumb that you miss the point? This is not just about the attacker. It is how law enforcement values the victim based on race in certain communities. BTW, I was one of those who thought Rodney King was an idiot who was not the ideal victim. I thought the cops should have been disciplined but it was hardly the worst thing that happened to blacks. I don't lose my shit over every freaking case. This is so straightforward that you do not have to be ablack person to be worried about this. Look at the case where an older black guy shot a war veteran in front of his daughter. At least, he was arrested. Which is why you wont see as much outrage. What is inexcusable is he probably will ue the same stupid defense to get off.

And as far as the other post about Zimmerman showing up with bandages the next day, what the hell does that prove? That he was scared as hell, and played it up? No one denies that Trayvon must have landed some punch. That does not make it self defense on Zimmerman's part automatically. Even a minor punch on the nose can knock a guy to the ground if he doesn't expect it. And Zimmerman probably thought he could command automatic respect for his superhero ways.

And you want proof about racists? Just look at the threads in this forum. All the racists coming out of the woodwork. A lot of namecalling directed not just at the black ghetto thugs in some youtube clips, but general racist insults uttered in total glee.

That doesn't mean I agree with everything on the other side. While there was racism in entertainment in the past, it is a non issue at this point. If anything, more blacks need to buck up and accept the facts that racism will always exist and like Jewish people did in the past, just find a way to overcome that. There are enough opportunities in our country to get ahead even if you account for the racism. I do think the leaders - black and white- have been total failures in leading the black community as a whole to do better at education.
    Last edited by RunningMan7; 04-17-12 at 03:04 PM.

sharpcat

First of all, who said I was black.
    Second, where is this evidence that he acted in self defense. You do realize that part of the controversy is not limited to Zimmerman but also the law enforcement's shoddy investigation. We have enough accounts from different people to know that the cops did not do everything they could to investigate every detail. Except for one cop, the overall attitude was to accept the fat ****'s account at face value. It is not a black man's theory, but what was actually said by witnesses about the cops trying to hear what they wanted to hear about what happened and disregarding anything that contradicted it. Tell me why they never bothered to check who Trayvon was talking to all this time until the parents had to point it out to the cops weeks later?

As far as the lack of outrage on black on black crime, are you so dumb that you miss the point? This is not just about the attacker. It is how law enforcement values the victim based on race in certain communities. BTW, I was one of those who thought Rodney King was an idiot who was not the ideal victim. I thought the cops should have been disciplined but it was hardly the worst thing that happened to blacks. I don't lose my shit over every freaking case. This is so straightforward that you do not have to be ablack person to be worried about this. Look at the case where an older black guy shot a war veteran in front of his daughter. At least, he was arrested. Which is why you wont see as much outrage. What is inexcusable is he probably will ue the same stupid defense to get off.

And as far as the other post about Zimmerman showing up with bandages the next day, what the hell does that prove? That he was scared as hell, and played it up? No one denies that Trayvon must have landed some punch. That does not make it self defense on Zimmerman's part automatically. Even a minor punch on the nose can knock a guy to the ground if he doesn't expect it. And Zimmerman probably thought he could command automatic respect for his superhero ways.
    1) Trayvon's phone was locked and police could not access his call history.
    2) The coroner who examined Trayvon's body is on record stating that Trayvon's body showed no signs of a struggle or trauma.
    3) Obviously Martin has no signs of trauma and you admit that no one denies that he landed some punches on Zimmerman, obviously the evidence shows who was attacking who.
    4) Nothing to suggest that Trayvon felt threatened so he was not within his legal right to attack Zimmerman. He did not call 911, his GF told him to run away to which he replied he was not going to run he was going to walk, he was 70 yards away from his destination and being such a skinny young athlete should easily have been able to out run that "fat ****" 70 yards.
    5) Suggesting that Zimmerman, police officers, the states attorney, neighbors, and EMT's are all racist and are all desperately trying to cover this up is absolutely ridiculous and ignorant and makes anybody who suggests such nonsense look like an idiot.
    6) The witnesses that you claim to have a different story all came forward after the media blew this up, police even have records of one of the 2 witnesses changing her story to fit what had been reported in the media which differed greatly from her original statement.

The mere fact that you choose to refer to George Zimmerman as "the fat ****" when he is a 5'9" 180lb man shows that you are extremely ignorant and have already drawn your conclusion on GZ based on misconstrued facts that have been presented to you by the media despite not allowing the defense to contest. You do not simply want GZ to have his day in court you want that "fat ****" to fry because you have already drawn your conclusion on his guilt.
    Last edited by sharpcat; 04-17-12 at 05:24 PM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Only blacks think this way.

What channel was Sanford and son originally on, The Jeffersons, Martin, In Living Color, Good Times, The Fresh Prince of Belair, The Cosby Show, Living Single, etc., etc., etc..

Next I guess you will also be telling me that every college in the US is an all white school???? followed up with name calling and finger pointing me as a racist in order to distract from your own racist ways.

don't forget; Sister Sister, Hangin with Mr Cooper, Wayans Bros, Are we there yet?, Meet the Browns, My Wife and Kids, House of Pain, Girlfriends, Moesha, Bernie Mac, The Hughleys, Jamie Foxx Show, Steve Harvey Show, Living Single, Family Matters.

Seriously, why can't a black man find a show on tv with fellow brothers and sisters on it?

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8980

How come there's Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, and so on. But if anyone brought up a White History month, all the Libs, and media would have a firestorm?

SharpBoxing

Also dont forget, most white people in those black tv shows are evil racists while the black people are funny, intelligent, ...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would bring so much truth to this thread... but I do it on another forum.

For all you ****** posters.... do you not even contemplate history and your role in the history of the world?

It is just too fukking laughable.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post

BET doesn't make the news, but what if there was a White Entertainment channel? Blacks call racism and it would be shut down immediately
    The number of black television shows on television very accurately reflects the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the US population and whites make up 73% of the US population. Elementary level math tells us that you are obviously going to see more white characters on television because there are 5x as many whites in the US as there are blacks.
    To recap and conclude this argument: Some one said "if there was a White Entertainment channel... blacks call racism." Then I established there is a "WET" ...which sharpcat acknowledged (as you can see above), along with another poster. Thus proving there is no double standard. So that concludes this argument. You mofos can now stop complaining/btchin' about BET.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    To recap and conclude this argument: Some one said "if there was a White Entertainment channel... blacks call racism." Then I established there is a "WET" ...which sharpcat acknowledged (as you can see above), along with another poster. Thus proving there is no double standard. So that concludes this argument. You mofos can now stop complaining/btchin' about BET.
    You still dont understand lol. Not suprised, you people have lower IQ's then chimps.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post

You still dont understand lol. Not suprised, you people have lower IQ's then chimps.
    You finally disclosed your racism. I knew you were a racist. I won't be back in this thread.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

1) Trayvon's phone was locked and police could not access his call history.
    2) The coroner who examined Trayvon's body is on record stating that Trayvon's body showed no signs of a struggle or trauma.

3) Obviously Martin has no signs of trauma and you admit that no one denies that he landed some punches on Zimmerman, obviously the evidence shows who was attacking who.
    4) Nothing to suggest that Trayvon felt threatened so he was not within his legal right to attack Zimmerman. He did not call 911, his GF told him to run away to which he replied he was not going to run he was going to walk, he was 70 yards away from his destination and being such a skinny young athlete should easily have been able to out run that "fat ****" 70 yards.
    5) Suggesting that Zimmerman, police officers, the states attorney, neighbors, and EMT's are all racist and are all desperately trying to cover this up is absolutely ridiculous and ignorant and makes anybody who suggests such nonsense look like an idiot.
    6) The witnesses that you claim to have a different story all came forward after the media blew this up, police even have records of one of the 2 witnesses changing her story to fit what had been reported in the media which differed greatly from her original statement.

The mere fact that you choose to refer to George Zimmerman as "the fat ****" when he is a 5'9" 180lb man shows that you are extremely ignorant and have already drawn your conclusion on GZ based on misconstrued facts that have been presented to you by the media despite not allowing the defense to contest. You do not simply want GZ to have his day in court you want that "fat ****" to fry because you have already drawn your conclusion on his guilt.

1)So the cops cant find a way to access those records of a locked phone for weeks???? Are you ******* kidding me?
    2) he showed no signs of trauma except for a gunshot that ******* killed him. No one is accusing Zimmerman of choking the guy to death.
    4) His GF can attest to the fact that he did feel threatened. Plus you got the 911 call where the guy was obviously going after Trayvon.
    5) Very few neighbors have given consistent accounts thanks to the cops' sloppy investigation.
    6) Some of those witnesses have even said the cops were trying to manipulate the stories. If the cops did their job properly, such claims would not be easy to make. They left it open for such inconsistent accounts to arise.

Bottom line. Zimmerman had a gun and shot an unarmed guy he was wrong about . The benfit of doubt automatically goes to the victim. I don tgive a **** if Zimmerman said coon or not. I dont give a **** if he landed on his ass. You do not get to shoot a person because you are losing a fistfight you provoked. Helll, you do not get to shoot a person just for losing a fight regardless of who provoked it unless you were not looking for any kind of confrontation.

sharpcat

1)So the cops cant find a way to access those records of a locked phone for weeks???? Are you ******* kidding me?
    2) he showed no signs of trauma except for a gunshot that ******* killed him. No one is accusing Zimmerman of choking the guy to death.
    4) His GF can attest to the fact that he did feel threatened. Plus you got the 911 call where the guy was obviously going after Trayvon.
    5) Very few neighbors have given consistent accounts thanks to the cops' sloppy investigation.
    6) Some of those witnesses have even said the cops were trying to manipulate the stories. If the cops did their job properly, such claims would not be easy to make. They left it open for such inconsistent accounts to arise.

Bottom line. Zimmerman had a gun and shot an unarmed guy he was wrong about . The benfit of doubt automatically goes to the victim. I don tgive a **** if Zimmerman said coon or not. I dont give a **** if he landed on his ass. You do not get to shoot a person because you are losing a fistfight you provoked. Helll, you do not get to shoot a person just for losing a fight regardless of who provoked it unless you were not looking for any kind of confrontation.
    Actually you do.

Try educating yourself on the topic you are arguing before commenting, citizens are allowed to STAND THEIR GROUND as long as they feel that they are facing great bodily harm or imminent death WHETHER THEY STARTED THE CONFRONTATION OR NOT.

Witness statements report Martin as the attacker, police statements confirm Zimmerman's injuries exsisted and according to Zimmerman's friend he has graphic photos of his injuries from the next day after time was allowed for swelling to occur.

“He was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and he’s lucky to be alive. There’s proof of that,” the friend of Zimmerman said.“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”The friend said the national media wrongly portrayed Trayvon as the victim and Zimmerman the aggressor — and the photos would reveal the truth.“You (the media) are going to feel pretty stupid when you see them,” he said. “Soon enough everyone will see the damage this kid did to his head. A lot of people are going to have egg on their faces.“Once the judge gets a look at these pictures he will dismiss this case and all you can crawl back into your holes,” he told a News reporter.

If you have an issue with the SYG law than you need to seek to have the law changed but Zimmerman acted within the law and and did not MURDER Trayvon, he STOOD HIS GROUND.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

You act like all the witnesses are talking in one voice when there have been contradicting voices.
    If the cops did their job properly, there wouldn't be this confusion over the accounts. You forget that this is one of the main reasons why this case has become huge, not just that a black guy was killed unjustly.

You actually believe his account that he was returning to the car and Trayvon jumped him from behind? How does the square with what Trayvon's GF and the 911 call indicate??? So everything is suspect for me. Blame the cops not the family of Travyon and their supporters for wanting answers and justice.

The Stand Your Ground law should take effect only if you know for sure that this is what happened. We dont. This interprertation is based on what Zimmerman says what happened, not by some objective measure. There were no witnesses for the entire sequence. So you have to go by credibility based on what we do know. if the cops didnt use the locked phone as a copout to not investigate the call, maybe they would have gotten better and more definitive testimony from the girlfriend and cross check with the other 911 calls and witness statements to judge what the actual sequence was. If that still put Zimmerman in the clear, so be it. Even now, we can't get a clear account from the cops. You get one leak here and another leak here. You get a leak that one cop thought Zimmerman was lying. Then you get a another leak about Trayvon's history. What unprofessionalism.

SharpBoxing

Why do people find it so hard to believe Trayvon attacked Zimmerman?

Is it really such a farfetched theory that a black man assaulted a white man?

sharpcat

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...-oak-park.html

A man charged with a hate crime in Oak Park this week told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case that he beat up a man because he was white, authorities said.
    Alton L. Hayes III, 18, of Oak Park, and a 15-year-old Chicagoan — both black — walked up behind the 19-year-old victim and pinned his arms to his side early Tuesday, police said. Hayes then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”
    They rifled through his pockets, threw him to the ground and punched him in the head and back “numerous times,” police said.
    They ran off, but officers sent to the scene spotted them and arrested them.
    After he was arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the racially charged Trayvon Martin case in Florida and beat the man because he was white, Cook County state’s attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.
    Hayes was charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime, all felonies.
    He was ordered held on $80,000 bond and remained in Cook County Jail on Friday. The 15-year-old was referred to juvenile court.

Congrats Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, NAACP

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Why should Jesse Jackson be responsible for what some idiot black thug did using the Trayvon Martin case as an excuse. unlike some of you guys, some of the Trayvon Martin supporters like me actually support the victims in these cases where a black guy attacks a white guy. I have no problem condeming black thugs like this idiot. I would like to see some of you guys be even handed and condemn the cops for a slipshod investigation because they didnt give a damn about Martin.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

These fukking n iggers need to be eliminated.

SharpBoxing

Do you guys think this will happend again? I hope white americans are prepared to fight those monkeys

SharpBoxing

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

When blacks act like crazed animals and kill each other constantly all the time for their sneakers or cell phones no black gives a shit, when some white guy once a year that's gettin curb stomped shoots a black in self defense they're suddenly outraged...what a joke

SharpBoxing

Dont forget all the shit that happened after Katrina

Was this also a way to protest against white racism

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dup
    Last edited by princecharles; 04-25-12 at 07:15 AM.

princecharles

Three truths:

1) Baltimore can be as bad as Detroit, but both are emblematic of the unfortunate authenticity of people we share this planet with.

2) Obama has set back race relations a century.

3) Liberalism is not just a 'point of view', liberalism is a mental disease and defect.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Three truths:

1) Baltimore can be as bad as Detroit, but both are emblematic of the unfortunate authenticity of people we share this planet with.

2) Obama has set back race relations a century.

3) Liberalism is not just a 'point of view', liberalism is a mental disease and defect.
    Do you live in Baltimore?

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Do you live in Baltimore?
    No I don't live in Baltimore.
    I worked with the HBO research/writing team when we were developing the series, 'The Wire'.
    There are affluent suburbs of every city in the US, Baltimore is no exception.
    But there is a reason my creative higher ups settled on Baltimore.

SharpBoxing

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    No I don't live in Baltimore.
    I worked with the HBO research/writing team when we were developing the series, 'The Wire'.
    There are affluent suburbs of every city in the US, Baltimore is no exception.
    But there is a reason my creative higher ups settled on Baltimore.
    African American are ...

Complete this sentence please cause I dont see what you are trying to say

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahah. Lol at his fuking mountain dew shirt. This guy got robbed because he is a fuking pussy. Lol at him grinding on Oprah.

He stepped to a 12 year old black kid and got KTFO after walking directly into a punch with his arms at his sides.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    hahahahah. Lol at his fuking mountain dew shirt. This guy got robbed because he is a fuking pussy. Lol at him grinding on Oprah.

He stepped to a 12 year old black kid and got KTFO after walking directly into a punch with his arms at his sides.
    It is called a "sucker punch" most commonly used by nigs who want to look tough but do not want to risk getting their ass kicked. Sucker punches can be extremely life threatening since the victims are unaware that they are about to be attacked often causing severe brain trauma and many times resulting in falls where the victim and hits their head on the pavement, like George Zimmerman.

Sometimes "sucker punches" go wrong though like in the case of Trayvon Martin where he lost his life for doing this in a state that gives victims of "sucker punches" the right to take the life of the coward who "sucker punched" them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharpBoxing

DeFactoCrippler

It is called a "sucker punch" most commonly used by nigs who want to look tough but do not want to risk getting their ass kicked. Sucker punches can be extremely life threatening since the victims are unaware that they are about to be attacked often causing severe brain trauma and many times resulting in falls where the victim and hits their head on the pavement, like George Zimmerman.
    Lol he was advancing towards the black kid like he was going to do something but left himself extremely vulnerable position because he is a pussy and probably has never been in a fight before, otherwise he would have been expecting it. What did he (or you) expect the black kid to do? Roll up his sleeves and say "put up your dukes"?

You grow up on a farm?

Sometimes "sucker punches" go wrong though like in the case of Trayvon Martin where he lost his life for doing this in a state that gives victims of "sucker punches" the right to take the life of the coward who "sucker punched" them.
    If you support Zimmerman you have to support these black kids. Trayvon was a lone black kid in a WHITE neighborhood. This was a lone white guy in BLACK neighborhood. The dude got out his car at the African Lion Safari, what the **** do you expect to happen?

Why the **** was he just standing there on the street looking like that? I wonder what was going through his clown's head before he got KTFO. All the kids are yelling "Go Whitey! Go Whitey!" and he's thinking "Oh boy this chick is loving my 5 inch white pecker, I'm going to get some pussy tonight!". LOL.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Lol he was advancing towards the black kid like he was going to do something but left himself extremely vulnerable position because he is a pussy and probably has never been in a fight before, otherwise he would have been expecting it. What did he (or you) expect the black kid to do? Roll up his sleeves and say "put up your dukes"?

You grow up on a farm?

If you support Zimmerman you have to support these black kids. Trayvon was a lone black kid in a WHITE neighborhood. This was a lone white guy in BLACK neighborhood. The dude got out his car at the African Lion Safari, what the **** do you expect to happen?

Why the **** was he just standing there on the street looking like that? I wonder what was going through his clown's head before he got KTFO. All the kids are yelling "Go Whitey! Go Whitey!" and he's thinking "Oh boy this chick is loving my 5 inch white pecker, I'm going to get some pussy tonight!". LOL.
    He was from out of town enjoying the bar scene in Baltimore on St. Patty's day and got lost and stumbled a few blocks in the wrong direction and ended up in the monkey section of the zoo and eventually ran into a pack of monkeys with a proven lower than average IQ which has resulted in them living their lives amongst rats and roaches.

Trayvon confronted George Zimmerman, sucker punched him, and than continued to ground and pound him until GZ put his ass in his place. Trayvon was a pathetic wannabe thug and now his need to act like a tuff guy has him decapitating in a pile of dirt with worms feasting on his tuff guy ass.

DeFactoCrippler

He was from out of town enjoying the bar scene in Baltimore on St. Patty's day and got lost and stumbled a few blocks in the wrong direction and ended up in the monkey section of the zoo and eventually ran into a pack of monkeys with a proven lower than average IQ which has resulted in them living their lives amongst rats and roaches.

Trayvon confronted George Zimmerman, sucker punched him, and than continued to ground and pound him until GZ put his ass in his place. Trayvon was a pathetic wannabe thug and now his need to act like a tuff guy has him decapitating in a pile of dirt with worms feasting on his tuff guy ass.
    Do you think I'm black or something? lol

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

That's what he gets for trying to go by crack at night in the middle of the projects. Dumb fukk. Stevie Wonder could see that coming.

First 12345 Last