Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I would say that we should all go to Baltimore and protest this disgrace to humanity, but unfortunately most of us probably have jobs to go to, and bills to pay without any help from a government agency.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    To be fair, can you find one, just one video of a group of white guys beating up on a single black guy for no reason? I have yet to see one, to make it worse the future welfare recipients are laughing after he got knocked down.

Yet it is 100% fact that if the white guy had a gun or weapon of some sort and seriously hurt any of those pieces of filth, there would be a national outrage on how white people are oppressing the black population.
    absoluety correct after all what was the guys name that shot the black kids in the ny subway?

"If I had to guess, he looked stoned waiting for a purchase that did not happen..

I think race has little to do with it....roll like a victim...get hit like a victim."

so what are you saying because he 'looks' stone and is 'white' he gets to enjoy an ass whoopin, do not think they were his family trying to punish him for not being on the str8 and narrow
    Last edited by ncat12; 04-09-12 at 09:33 AM.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I think you don't see videos of white men beating up a black man because, as racist as this may sound, white people just aren't that fukking stupid to post it online.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

It is so remarkable that ghetto people have no fukin conscious and act this way.. They have a small intellect and 99 percent never make anything of themselves. They are also bad parents. And don't say I'm assuming it, everyone in this video that hit or robbed this dude is a terrible parent based on actions alone.

However, I do agree it was shady, he was out of place, and probably trying to buy drugs.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by samdapatriotsfan View Post
    J-dick, I know you are probably some little guy who caught his girlfriend sucking on a big black dick so now you are mad and get online and call people niggers

I too am shocked that SBR is allowing this talk. So in the spirit of the SBR liberalness...

J-dick... GO FUKK YOUR MOTHER!!!
    No insult to you, but that avatar looks like Eminem is sucking a cokk

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

let's just keep this thread alive with the most abhorrent, degenerate behavior of these poor little african americans that are under oppression from whitey:

assuming we have yet to cover tyrone woodfork. this upstanding citizen was arrested for a home invasion in which he sexually assaulted an 85 year old WHITE woman and beat up her 90 year old husband. nice way for a 65 year marriage to end, with the death of the wife at the hands of this young man who was on his way to leading a fortune 500 company until whitey derailed his plans.

kill this piece of shit post haste.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

this pertains to the original video and incident the video in this thread :

Apr 13, 2012 11:17 p.m.

Baltimore City Police have arrested Aaron Parsons for his role in a videotaped downtown beating that went viral.

An Alexandria, Va. man was assaulted and robbed in the 100 block of N. Calvert Street by a group of suspects on March 19.

The victim told police that he was partying at a club on St. Patrick's Day. The next day he woke up in a hotel room beaten and bruised but didn't remember what had happened.

Baltimore Police say they identified Parsons through community intelligence and help from as far away as California.

Police say as early as April 3, anonymous calls came into the station saying that they could help in identifying the suspects involved.

Detectives were able to authenticate the video and get additional photos of additional suspects and those involved through the viral video as well as City Watch cameras in the area.

Parsons was identified through his driver's license photo and an arrest warrant was issued Friday, charging him with multiple counts of robbery, theft and reckless endangerment.

Parsons turned himself in Friday evening

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    let's just keep this thread alive with the most abhorrent, degenerate behavior of these poor little african americans that are under oppression from whitey:

assuming we have yet to cover tyrone woodfork. this upstanding citizen was arrested for a home invasion in which he sexually assaulted an 85 year old WHITE woman and beat up her 90 year old husband. nice way for a 65 year marriage to end, with the death of the wife at the hands of this young man who was on his way to leading a fortune 500 company until whitey derailed his plans.

Post more of this stories. People need to realise that some "groups" dont belong in a civilised society

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

blacks, good for NOTHING.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

wtf is this guy doing by all these monkeys anyway?

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of you motherfuckers would piss in your pants if youhad to say this kind of stuff in the open to a black man's face. Seriously, how are these even comparable to Trayvon Martin's case? Is there a trend of cops not bothering to properly investigate black on white crime/??? Are most of Trayvon's supporters saying we should not go after the black thugs in these clips you post here?

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan7 View Post
    Some of you motherfuckers would piss in your pants if youhad to say this kind of stuff in the open to a black man's face. Seriously, how are these even comparable to Trayvon Martin's case? Is there a trend of cops not bothering to properly investigate black on white crime/??? Are most of Trayvon's supporters saying we should not go after the black thugs in these clips you post here?
    Most of Trayvon's supporters don't feel that this deserves the media attention that Trayvon is getting because the victim in this case does not fit the profile of the type of victim that they care to protect. Further this case does not support their cause of disarming people who seek the right to protect themselves against animals who attack them and put their lives in jeopardy. It is attacks like this that make it right for us to have SYG laws because without laws like SYG in place these types of attacks will increase in numbers. Statistics prove that the most likely victims of Stand Your Ground laws are the type that you see in this video racially attacking and they seek to protect their own race by taking away another mans right to defend himself, in short protect your own by endangering others rather than make changes from within their own community.

SharpBoxing

Why would anyone piss in their pants infront of a black man's face? Blacks are the ancestors of slaves who weren't man enough to fight for their freedom, they are really not that tough. If we are allowed to protect ourselves without getting sued for racism nobody would avoid blacks. But right now its an unfair battle.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

If this white guy took out a gun and started shooting, he would not be bashed the way Zimmerman got bashed in public. I have no problem with white guys like Reginald Denny or this guy taking out a gun and shooting whoever tried to harm him.

But like I said, the over the top racist comments are not mere lack of PCness. Some of you have been itching to say this in public but lacked the guts to say them and it comes pouring out here on this forum where very few know your real identity.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I wonder how the public reaction would be if Zimmerman did not have a firearm, and died from this incident. I doubt this would have even made national news.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post

Post more of this stories. People need to realise that some "groups" dont belong in a civilised society
    http://irateirishman.com/blog/

pretty vulgar site. but kills time.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I wonder how the public reaction would be if Zimmerman did not have a firearm, and died from this incident. I doubt this would have even made national news.
    BET doesn't make the news, but what if there was a White Entertainment channel? Blacks call racism and it would be shut down immediately

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

good god, how was this never on the national news networks??

RunningMan7
    Update your status

You do realize the Trayvon Martin case was neglected for weeks? It only became a national cause because of police negligence. This is not just about Zimmerman. THere are two parts to this story. If the cops did their job, it would just be another case.

SharpBoxing

You do realize the Trayvon Martin case was neglected for weeks? It only became a national cause because of police negligence. This is not just about Zimmerman. THere are two parts to this story. If the cops did their job, it would just be another case.
    Why should they have arrested Zimmerman if it was self defense? There was no negligence in this case.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...,1108952.story

"Parsons' attorney, Warren Brown, argued for a $25,000 bond, saying that the private school graduate had no prior criminal record as an adult or juvenile and that a no-bail status was typically reserved for murderers. All Parsons did was throw a punch, he said."

All he did was throw a punch. Unreal. You can hear the fukkin guys head bounce off the pavement. I've literally seen punches like that result in an 8-ball hemorrhage that has killed somebody from their head hitting the sidewalk. The dude who threw that punch I saw got 2nd degree murder conviction from the exact same situation. And he was white. Throw the fukkin book at this turd. I hope he gets the chair.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post

BET doesn't make the news, but what if there was a White Entertainment channel? Blacks call racism and it would be shut down immediately
    There already is a White Entertainment channel. ...It's called every-channel-on-tv ...duh. It's the reason why BET exist. You dumb idiot racist can't decide if you want black people to go back to Africa or integrate in television.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    There already is a White Entertainment channel. ...It's called every-channel-on-tv ...duh. It's the reason why BET exist. You dumb idiot racist can't decide if you want black people to go back to Africa or integrate in television.
    Only blacks think this way.

What channel was Sanford and son originally on, The Jeffersons, Martin, In Living Color, Good Times, The Fresh Prince of Belair, The Cosby Show, Living Single, etc., etc., etc..

Next I guess you will also be telling me that every college in the US is an all white school???? followed up with name calling and finger pointing me as a racist in order to distract from your own racist ways.

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Why should they have arrested Zimmerman if it was self defense? There was no negligence in this case.

That is for the jury to decide. The cops should have treated like a homicide and been diligent with collecting evidence. They didnt evne do a basic check of the victim's cell phone records. They did not talk patiently to witnesses who were trying to talk to the cops.

sharpcat

That is for the jury to decide. The cops should have treated like a homicide and been diligent with collecting evidence. They didnt evne do a basic check of the victim's cell phone records. They did not talk patiently to witnesses who were trying to talk to the cops.
    As you can tell by all of the morons who make mention of Zimmerman having a history of violence despite the fact that he has never been found guilty of any violent crime, you can not go around and charge people where evidence shows that they acted in self defense of murder or manslaughter. If the facts come out in court that someone acted within their right to defend themselves you have already damaged their reputation permanently because now they will always be viewed as a murderer despite being proven innocent.

If a black man were charged with murder in a case that evidence shows he acted in self defense we would be hearing about how he is only being charged with murder because he is black and how much of a violation it is of his civil rights.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

Why was that white dude all alone with those pigments in the middle of the night? Didn't he have any friends with him to back him up? Nice cop car parked a few feet too.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    wtf is this guy doing by all these monkeys anyway?

i salute you, sir

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Black people are good people.

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

never leave the house without packing a gun

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Should have ducked.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. trace, how do you lie to yourself?

I mean, how do you ignore all the evidence and all the reality?

it's amazing

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post

when will this filthy monkey be killed?

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

Only blacks think this way.

What channel was Sanford and son originally on, The Jeffersons, Martin, In Living Color, Good Times, The Fresh Prince of Belair, The Cosby Show, Living Single, etc., etc., etc..

Next I guess you will also be telling me that every college in the US is an all white school???? followed up with name calling and finger pointing me as a racist in order to distract from your own racist ways.
    lol.. dude you named 8 shows over an expansion of 30 years. On top of that, only 2 of those shows were on, when BET was in development. Now compare your argument with the numerous white shows that have graced the tv screen. Now, you're really going to try and tell me there's no such thing as WET? White Entertainment is clearly present except they don't have to use the term. The norm isn't labeled, it's the things outside of which that are labeled. BET exists due to "WET."

RunningMan7
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    As you can tell by all of the morons who make mention of Zimmerman having a history of violence despite the fact that he has never been found guilty of any violent crime, you can not go around and charge people where evidence shows that they acted in self defense of murder or manslaughter. If the facts come out in court that someone acted within their right to defend themselves you have already damaged their reputation permanently because now they will always be viewed as a murderer despite being proven innocent.

If a black man were charged with murder in a case that evidence shows he acted in self defense we would be hearing about how he is only being charged with murder because he is black and how much of a violation it is of his civil rights.
    The only person who said he acted in self defense was the guy who stayed alive. Even one of the cops on the scene did not find his story credible according to press reports. yet somehow, that doubt got overriden by the force at some point. It is pretty much a fact that there is no doubt Zimmerman killed Trayvon. What a dumb interpretation of the rule where the state has the burden to prove that it was not reasonable for him to shoot Trayvon. Shouldn't the burden of it being "reasonable" be placed on Zimmerman? In any sensible situation, the burden on the state should be that Zimmerman was the guy who shot Trayvon. It should be upto Zimmerman to show that he did it only because of self defense. Can you imagine the repercussions of such an interpretation? I can meet you in person , provoke a fight with you, and once I realize that I am getting a beating, just to avoid getting beat more, I can say my life was in jeopardy, and just shoot you. Every freaking bar fight can end this way. Any weakling can just shoot the other guy evne if the coward started the fight. It is clear the cops did a shoddy job. It is a fact that the yrefused to listen patiently to all the witnesses. Some witnesses have come forward right away and said the cops were trying to lead them into answers favoring Zimmerman. Even now, all the cops say the injury on Zimmerman is compatible with his story. Really? A scratch on the head just tells me he hit the ground at some point. It does not say anything about the dynamics of a fight. No MRI was done right away. All that was done was some basic first aid. How come the screaming stopped right after he shot the person? No pause before the screaming and the shooting ?

And once again, why didn't the cops even do a basic investigation like checking Trayvon's cell phone records and interview his girlfriend? That's all i need to know about cop negligence. Come back here when you come up with a story where a black guy shot a white guy and the cops did not give a damn. No shit, sherlock. We all know there are black thugs that shoot innocent white guys. No shit that we got ****** up juries. What we can't afford is ****** up cops.

Look you racist fuckhead. I would like to see you be this understanding of Zimmerman and the cops if it was your sibling that got shot.
    Last edited by RunningMan7; 04-17-12 at 09:49 AM.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    lol.. dude you named 8 shows over an expansion of 30 years. On top of that, only 2 of those shows were on, when BET was in development. Now compare your argument with the numerous white shows that have graced the tv screen. Now, you're really going to try and tell me there's no such thing as WET? White Entertainment is clearly present except they don't have to use the term. The norm isn't labeled, it's the things outside of which that are labeled. BET exists due to "WET."
    The number of black television shows on television very accurately reflects the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the US population and whites make up 73% of the US population. Elementary level math tells us that you are obviously going to see more white characters on television because there are 5x as many whites in the US as there are blacks.

First 12345 Last