sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Do you think I'm black or something? lol
    I don't care what color you are. Piece of trash people who act like animals and think it is funny to assault people who are not looking for problems are the reason why stand your ground laws need to exist and videos like this are why blacks are perceived as violent criminals. People need to have a right to protect themselves from attacks like this, the man in this video is lucky to be alive and not in a vegetable state if this man were armed he would never have endured the unnecessary beating that he received.

This is why blacks are so offensive about the SYG laws because they know that they can not pump out enough babies to overcome the loss of life and income they will experience if SYG laws are in effect.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I don't care what color you are. Piece of trash people who act like animals and think it is funny to assault people who are not looking for problems are the reason why stand your ground laws need to exist and videos like this are why blacks are perceived as violent criminals. People need to have a right to protect themselves from attacks like this, the man in this video is lucky to be alive and not in a vegetable state if this man were armed he would never have endured the unnecessary beating that he received.

This is why blacks are so offensive about the SYG laws because they know that they can not pump out enough babies to overcome the loss of life and income they will experience if SYG laws are in effect.
    I was just asking if you thought I was black because your post contained so much biased vitriol that you must be trying to offend someone, I guess that was just blacks in general.

Honestly, what these kids did was really ****** up. But I still loled at this guy, I must have watched that video 20 times. I'm white and find it amusing how worked up people are getting over this. Lets not be naive, at any point the guy could have simply gotten in his car and driven off. The black kid didn't even take anything from his pocket and moved away from him very quickly. The kid is obviously a POS with no respect for anything but the guy wasn't really in any (imminent) danger until he advanced on the kid.

You see, the guy did "Stand His Ground" and got kayoed by a black kid half his size. Look at the guy too, he might as well wear a sign that says "I'm a phaget rob me". Let me guess, the answer is to give the clown in the mountain dew shirt a gun? lol.

sharpcat

I was just asking if you thought I was black because your post contained so much biased vitriol that you must be trying to offend someone, I guess that was just blacks in general.

Honestly, what these kids did was really ****** up. But I still loled at this guy, I must have watched that video 20 times. I'm white and find it amusing how worked up people are getting over this. Lets not be naive, at any point the guy could have simply gotten in his car and driven off. The black kid didn't even take anything from his pocket and moved away from him very quickly. The kid is obviously a POS with no respect for anything but the guy wasn't really in any (imminent) danger until he advanced on the kid.

You see, the guy did "Stand His Ground" and got kayoed by a black kid half his size. Look at the guy too, he might as well wear a sign that says "I'm a phaget rob me". Let me guess, the answer is to give the clown in the mountain dew shirt a gun? lol.
    Give the kid a gun would be the correct answer

Maryland is a state that does not allow "carry permits" you do not see crimes like this happening in states that allow citizens to carry fire arms and the right to carry a firearm protects even those who choose not to carry fire arms from attacks like this just with the simple idea that the goofy white boy you try to jump or the defenseless woman you try to rape in the parking garage may be armed.

George Zimmerman just unknowingly drastically reduced the rate of violent crimes in the state of Florida now that the thugs who did not know before realize that their victims have a right to defend themselves and may be armed.

DeFactoCrippler

Give the kid a gun would be the correct answer

Maryland is a state that does not allow "carry permits" you do not see crimes like this happening in states that allow citizens to carry fire arms and the right to carry a firearm protects even those who choose not to carry fire arms from attacks like this just with the simple idea that the goofy white boy you try to jump or the defenseless woman you try to rape in the parking garage may be armed.

George Zimmerman just unknowingly drastically reduced the rate of violent crimes in the state of Florida now that the thugs who did not know before realize that their victims have a right to defend themselves and may be armed.
    I get what your saying, but my point is that the whole scenario could have been avoided by basic street smarts and knowledge of self defense that doesn't involve a firearm. Shit, you can give him a firearm but atleast teach him the hand to hand stuff first cause he didn't have to shoot anyone to defuse the situation.

I know what you mean with women but they are also tought basic street smart from an early age cause they are more vulnerable to that stuff. They teach women to avoid parking garages not post up there with a gun.

This guy could have dealt with the situation using mace, I know its a bitch move but you can't just be allowed to carry a gun because you are a healthy male unable to defend yourself against people half your size.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

shoot all the blacks and there would be no more of these stories

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

I get what your saying, but my point is that the whole scenario could have been avoided by basic street smarts and knowledge of self defense that doesn't involve a firearm. Shit, you can give him a firearm but atleast teach him the hand to hand stuff first cause he didn't have to shoot anyone to defuse the situation.

I know what you mean with women but they are also tought basic street smart from an early age cause they are more vulnerable to that stuff. They teach women to avoid parking garages not post up there with a gun.

This guy could have dealt with the situation using mace, I know its a bitch move but you can't just be allowed to carry a gun because you are a healthy male unable to defend yourself against people half your size.
    The point of this thread is to educate wiggers like you that black people arent the inteligent, friendly people they are portrayd on tv.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    The point of this thread is to educate wiggers like you that black people arent the inteligent, friendly people they are portrayd on tv.
    Well then, you wouldn't need to educate ME about that you would need to educate your friend in the video then?

Because he looked like he was having a great time until...

It's funny how someone who doesn't spew the most racist shit is considered a "wigger', lol. Or maybe because I dont wear a mountain dew shirt like a hipster phaget.

But what would you call someone who posts pics of nothing but BLACK boxers in their avatar while at the same time degrading them? Not to mention your insecure reaction to a white person getting robbed. You sound scared of black people man. So scared that you need to go buy a gun because a diminutive Ray-j lookalike is gonna take yo car keys.

Lol what a phaget you are.

SharpBoxing

Well then, you wouldn't need to educate ME about that you would need to educate your friend in the video then?

Because he looked like he was having a great time until...

It's funny how someone who doesn't spew the most racist shit is considered a "wigger', lol. Or maybe because I dont wear a mountain dew shirt like a hipster phaget.

But what would you call someone who posts pics of nothing but BLACK boxers in their avatar while at the same time degrading them? Not to mention your insecure reaction to a white person getting robbed. You sound scared of black people man. So scared that you need to go buy a gun because a diminutive Ray-j lookalike is gonna take yo car keys.

Monkeys are good for entertainment but dont want them hanging arround in areas where humans live.

sharpcat

Because he looked like he was having a great time until...Half a dozen thugs stole his watch and he pursued the man who just reached in his pocket without his consent and stole his belongings and was then sucker punched.

I finished your sentence for you

sharpcat

Aside from maybe Chuck Norris I do not know a single man who is capable of defending himself from half a dozen men and another half dozen female attackers.

DeFactoCrippler

Aside from maybe Chuck Norris I do not know a single man who is capable of defending himself from half a dozen men and another half dozen female attackers.
    Ok, I don't know too much about this Zimmerman thing so you will have to break it down for me. Since when is a dude with the name "Zimmerman" considered "white"?

Since when is a dude named Zimmerman who has a Latina mother considered even remotely "white"?

If some Jew ass Latino moved into my neighborhood people would be patrolling for his ass, amirite?

SharpBoxing

Ok, I don't know too much about this Zimmerman thing so you will have to break it down for me. Since when is a dude with the name "Zimmerman" considered "white"?

Since when is a dude named Zimmerman who has a Latina mother considered even remotely "white"?

If some Jew ass Latino moved into my neighborhood people would be patrolling for his ass, amirite?
    This thread isnt about whites, jews, latinos, ...

Its about humans vs. monkeys

DeFactoCrippler

This thread isnt about whites, jews, latinos, ...

Its about humans vs. monkeys
    I don't know much about this stuff you guys are the experts. I heard there are only two groups whites and non whites?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Dumb fukks have no clue what a sucker punch is. Obviously sheltered as kids. Have no clue what the street is like. Same shit would happened to me if I decided to go hang out by myself in the middle of Bensonhurst Brooklyn at night. Have to use common sense.

SharpBoxing

I don't know much about this stuff you guys are the experts. I heard there are only two groups whites and non whites?
    No you are wrong.There are humans like asians, jews, whites, latinos, ... and then there are monkeys like chimps, gorillas, blacks, ...

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Dumb fukks have no clue what a sucker punch is.
    Thank you.

DeFactoCrippler

No you are wrong.There are humans like asians, jews, whites, latinos, ... and then there are monkeys like chimps, gorillas, blacks, ...
    Why are jews and latinos who have kinky hair like blacks not considered "black" or as you put it, a "monkey".

SharpBoxing

What do you guys think whould happen if some liberal nutjob decides that chimps and humans should have equal rights?

Do you think chimps would benefit our society with hard work and scientific breakthroughs or do you think chimps would randomly attack humans and collect welfare.

Pls answer.

sharpcat

Sounds like you about nailed it

Zimmerman's Mother is from Peru and his father is jewish and Zimmerman has the skin complexion of comedian George Lopez.

With a shortage of news worthy white on black crime over the years Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have been forced to use this as their only way to get attention.

Despite Zimmerman being peruvian with a jewish father blacks across the country have been stirring up their hatred towards whites and 3 cases of violent attacks from blacks against white victims have already surfaced where the attackers have made reference to this being retaliation for Trayvon Martin.

SharpBoxing

Why are jews and latinos who have kinky hair like blacks not considered "black" or as you put it, a "monkey".
    This is why

SharpBoxing

I wonder what the average IQ is of chimps. Probably arround 50-60.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Dumb fukks have no clue what a sucker punch is. Obviously sheltered as kids. Have no clue what the street is like. Same shit would happened to me if I decided to go hang out by myself in the middle of Bensonhurst Brooklyn at night. Have to use common sense.
    For those who don't know this video is a great example of a sucker punch.

-Guy not looking for any confrontation is minding his own business when he is confronted by a group of thugs seeking to humiliate him and entertain themselves.
    -Thugs pick on the non-confrontational man and steal his watch and joke about it.
    -Thug violates mans rights and reaches his hand in his pocket and steals his belongings without his consent.
    -Man is severely outnumbered so he politely follows the man hoping to get his belongings back.
    -Man follows in a non-aggressive posture with his hands by his side and is suddenly sucker punched because there was no exchange of words that suggested the violent act was about to occur.

ttrace35,

I am not sure what black people consider a sucker punch in their violent society but all other races who are raised with morals consider punching a man when his hands are down without exchanging words is a sucker punch. Your ignorance in suggesting that this was not a sucker punch is just further proof that blacks are violent and any non-black person would be wise to be suspicious of every black person he see's if this behavior is by your own admission normal in the black community.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8872

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Three truths:

1) Baltimore can be as bad as Detroit, but both are emblematic of the unfortunate authenticity of people we share this planet with.

2) Obama has set back race relations a century.

3) Liberalism is not just a 'point of view', liberalism is a mental disease and defect.
    Are you Michael Savage by any chance?..ha

Totally true though. I like out these nutjob Libs say they are tolerant of all people, yet are the first to bring up the race card. Also gets me how they think that being anti-white, they feel that they are these supreme beings.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Poor guy, but what the hell is he doing out in what appears to be an all black area. You could see something was about to go down. You have a white person that looks "whimpy," being messed with by a bunch of blacks. What was this dude thinking when they all invaded his space. He should have walked away, if not go stand at the cop car on the corner.

ttrace35

Shouldn't have been going to buy crack. Or prolly chystal meth you guys love so much.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Poor guy, but what the hell is he doing out in what appears to be an all black area. You could see something was about to go down. You have a white person that looks "whimpy," being messed with by a bunch of blacks. What was this dude thinking when they all invaded his space. He should have walked away, if not go stand at the cop car on the corner.
    He was in Baltimore from Virginia for St. Patricks day and ended up lost. He tried to be friendly and non confrontational hoping they would leave him alone but instead they robbed him and assaulted him. I'm sure they would have done the same thing to a black guy (sarcasm)

ttrace35

AKA a fukkin nerd with no friends. They wouldn't have did that shit to uncle richkas.

First ... 2345