William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Instead of address this stupid post, I'll just copy and paste an email.

January 9, 2012

Dear Mr. ---------

We congratulate you and share your excitement that a major hurdlethe LSATin the law school application process has been completed. In that regard, your name was forwarded to us by the Candidate Referral Service of the Law School Data Assembly Service, in which you had earlier agreed to participate. On the basis of your performance on the LSAT only, you have been identified as a prospective law school applicant who, on that criterion alone, has demonstrated a capability to contribute to and benefit from a legal education of the first order.

We are writing to encourage you carefully to consider applying to Columbia Law School for admission to our 2012 entering class. Since we have invited you to apply for admission to Columbia, we are waiving the usually required application fee of $80. To take advantage of this opportunity, kindly apply through the LSAC online application at www.lsac.org, where the fee will be automatically waived.

This letter of encouragement applies only to those who have not yet submitted an application to our Law School. We also should emphasize that this letter does not imply that our Admissions Committee would necessarily take favorable action on your candidacy if you apply, as many factors other than an applicant's LSAT score are evaluated by Columbia in reaching a decision. For more information about Columbia Law School, our admissions philosophy, and viewbook, please visit our website at www.law.columbia.edu/admissions. Also for your reference, we have sent you by mail a copy of our Profile booklet.

Best wishes for success with all your law school applications. We look forward to reviewing your candidacy for admission to Columbia Law School.

Warm wishes,

Nkonye Iwerebon
    Dean of Admissions

In short, I applied to 15 different schools. Rejected from 1, wait-listed from 2, accepted to 12 others. I only paid the application fee for ONE school which did not offer me a fee waiver.

And for the record, ONLY a dumb ass does not apply to multiple very good law schools. You can use schools' acceptances and scholarship offers to leverage other offers to schools you want to attend. For instance, I sent the University of Illinois' dean a response email to my acceptance and scholarship reward email and requested if I could be reconsidered for additional merit scholarship funds... she responded that she would consider me but she would like to hear back with other offers that I'm considering from other law schools. Had I never applied to Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, etc., I wouldn't have other offers to contest their offer.

By the way, I don't expect you to come back to this thread and admit your stupidity, but kindly put your foot in your mouth and shut the fukk up.
    Kerry, this form letter proves absolutely nothing..........it can be found all over the net.

http://www.top-law-schools.com/forum...246&start=1325 (2nd post from the top).

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerry caught posting fake copy/paste again.

whats new.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Kerry, this form letter proves absolutely nothing..........it can be found all over the net.

unreal.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

PickWinnerAllDay

And now that proof is posted crustyme and queener disappear. This is a dumb cycle.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

kerry - go fukk yourself

what kind of pussy changes his handle on an internet forum?

explaint his to me kerry

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    kerry - go fukk yourself

what kind of pussy changes his handle on an internet forum?

explaint his to me kerry
    One that got banned on the previous handle rooster sucker. You lap dogs are all the same. Accuse me of lying about something and then when you get bitch slapped by a print screen you move on to your next terrible attempt at insulting.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

kerry getting accepted to law school means nothing. tell me kerry how many recent law grads have you spoken with? you would know that in these current times, law grads are finding it very difficult to find employment justifying the expense of law school. not to mention that getting a letter asking you to apply means nothing, you are still very far away from being a lawyer. also add in the fact that you post thousands of times each month on multiple handles, and it all boils down to you being one giant loser of a person.

but in all seriousness, best of luck to you sir. law school will be hard as hell but if you put in same dedication you do to online forums you should do well.

PickWinnerAllDay

A downturn in the economy means the same for every profession, Griz... the weak get screwed at the bottom. There is still a need and going to a good law school and finishing in the upper part of the class still is a good recipe for success. Now if you finish in the 80th percentile of your class at a mediocre law school then sure, you're going to have problems finding a job.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

in theory yes you are correct.

the key is making sure you really want a career in law and are not doing it for the $$$

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

If you are anything like how you present yourself on this forum, you will never make it as an attorney. I hope for your sake that you are a different person in the real world but more than likely you are not.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

what does this prove??

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    If you are anything like how you present yourself on this forum, you will never make it as an attorney. I hope for your sake that you are a different person in the real world but more than likely you are not.
    Thankfully, it doesn't really matter what you think. I wonder what you're doing with your life that makes you feel so special to judge the career choices and chances of others. Get promoted to shift supervisor at Taco Bell?

t-wizzle

Thankfully, it doesn't really matter what you think. I wonder what you're doing with your life that makes you feel so special to judge the career choices and chances of others. Get promoted to shift supervisor at Taco Bell?
    Your insecurity is pathetic.

PickWinnerAllDay

Your insecurity is pathetic.
    I'm not though. Your perceived judgment of someone you've never spoken to in person says a lot about you as a prognosticator.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

where are the other dozen letters waiving those fees, which someone cant copy/paste off the internet?

t-wizzle

I'm not though. Your perceived judgment of someone you've never spoken to in person says a lot about you as a prognosticator.
    My judgment is based on the fact that you make yourself out to be the biggest jackass on this entire forum.

PickWinnerAllDay

My judgment is based on the fact that you make yourself out to be the biggest jackass on this entire forum.
    Funny, I feel the same about you. Lets not forget that the real reason you hate me is because you try to come off as some gambling guru but you lose far more bets than you win and you claim you're the 'best penn state bettor' on the website even though you get beat by others constantly on PSU games.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    where are the other dozen letters waiving those fees, which someone cant copy/paste off the internet?

I'll post them all if you agree to leave the board forever. They're all in my email. Lets face it, you'll never have $200 to go pro anyway, stop mooching off this board.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Very smart business decision... you pay JJgold as an employee and get a huge tax break from the government. Great business decision considering the tax break they get for hiring a mentally disabled person is 4 times what they actually pay JJgold.

Opie is involved in this as well, Opie is out to put to bed the stereotype that people from Texas will just execute the mentally handicapped and has been JJgold's peer tutor since high school since most high schools have a peer tutoring program to help out the mentally disabled and give some students some easy credits.

Lets all give JJgold the credit he deserves for landing a job as an LRE student.

What's the purpose of this thread. Some people agree with you but most don't agree. I happen not to agree with you. Do I think that JJ is always right in what he say's. No. Do I think that he's an asset to this wonderful site? ABSOLUTELY

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

I'm not sure why you are so shocked. The way it works is a school will automatically send a fee waiver if you score in the LSAT range they want applying to their school. When you score this you pretty much get fee waivers from everyone. Doesn't mean I'll be accepted, just means they want me to apply.

t-wizzle

Funny, I feel the same about you. Lets not forget that the real reason you hate me is because you try to come off as some gambling guru but you lose far more bets than you win and you claim you're the 'best penn state bettor' on the website even though you get beat by others constantly on PSU games.
    No gambling guru here. Just give my picks for the games. You continue to make up lies... First it was some made up 0-9 streak to try and make me look bad and now it's me getting beat by others on PSU games. I gave you my record this year on Penn State games and then you decided you were better off just shutting up about that.

What's funny is that I've been posting winners just about every single day for three straight weeks now. If you'd like I would be more than happy to link all of my threads over the past few weeks and you can tally up the numbers for yourself.

PickWinnerAllDay

No gambling guru here. Just give my picks for the games. You continue to make up lies... First it was some made up 0-9 streak to try and make me look bad and now it's me getting beat by others on PSU games. I gave you my record this year on Penn State games and then you decided you were better off just shutting up about that.

What's funny is that I've been posting winners just about every single day for three straight weeks now. If you'd like I would be more than happy to link all of my threads over the past few weeks and you can tally up the numbers for yourself.
    See? You even deny that I didn't tell you that Penn State was going to cover 4 against Northwestern. If you were less arrogant, maybe you'd make money doing this long-term. Penn State owns Northwestern in football and you were just so sure that was going to stop.

t-wizzle

See? You even deny that I didn't tell you that Penn State was going to cover 4 against Northwestern. If you were less arrogant, maybe you'd make money doing this long-term. Penn State owns Northwestern in football and you were just so sure that was going to stop.
    Then why did you bitch out of taking PSU -4?

t-wizzle

And you continue to make up lies insinuating that i lose money long-term. I would love to have a contest with you for the rest of the year. Would be the easiest fukking beatdown ever.

PickWinnerAllDay

Then why did you bitch out of taking PSU -4?
    I try to avoid betting on teams I like sometimes. I don't bet $100 or $200, the smallest bet I'll place is $500 and if I had bet on PSU I wouldn't have wanted to watch the game.

PickWinnerAllDay

And you continue to make up lies insinuating that i lose money long-term. I would love to have a contest with you for the rest of the year. Would be the easiest fukking beatdown ever.
    Set it up, pussy.

PickWinnerAllDay

You going to start a thread or a league for us to make picks? What are the terms?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Kerry.........it's this type of thread that causes SBR posters to dislike you pal. If you just came across less needy (of attention)...........you wouldn't get e-attacked so often.

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry.........it's this type of thread that causes SBR posters to dislike you pal. If you just came across less needy (of attention)...........you wouldn't get e-attacked so often.
    People have already disproven that nonsense.

Crustyme used to follow me around wanting proof (print screens) of my wagers,etc.

Then when I posted them, he started following me around talking about how I was a loser for posting what he trolled so hard for.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

youve posted the screenshot of your $5300 baseball under loser?

where?

PickWinnerAllDay

Sad that t-wizzle ran off once I accepted his challenge.

t-wizzle

Set it up kerry. We can discuss the terms later.

PickWinnerAllDay

Set it up kerry. We can discuss the terms later.
    Never set one of these up. Do I just create my own contest or do you just want it in a thread?

t-wizzle

Never set one of these up. Do I just create my own contest or do you just want it in a thread?
    Not sure, a thread is fine with me.

First 1234 Last