jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    he is smarter than most think

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Made my first bet in a few days today. $1,000 on a hockey under. Feels good to be gambling again. Planned on waiting until baseball but didn't make it but at least the bet won.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    he did chargebacks??? i bet that law school would like to know that

JJ ban him, lets getrid of him,

u remember our skype convo
    I've been accepted to 12. Better tell them all and make sure to provide proof you fat pile of dog waste.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerry, while you were away, lying and chargebacking dropped 70%.

coincidence? nope.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    kerry, while you were away, lying and chargebacking dropped 70%.

coincidence? nope.
    You're a bitch and you know it.

You're the kid who mutters under their breath about someone in person and then when they ask what you said you say nothing. You're a little bitch and I'd curb stomp you without breaking a sweat.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You're a bitch and you know it.

You're the kid who mutters under their breath about someone in person and then when they ask what you said you say nothing. You're a little bitch and I'd curb stomp you without breaking a sweat.
    And you're the little bitch who threatens other people behind a keyboard.

Ironic isn't it?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    And you're the little bitch who threatens other people behind a keyboard.

Ironic isn't it?
    Wrong. I dare you to find a post where I go into a thread trying to start an argument with crustyme.

Now change it around... I dare you to find a thread that I started where crustydouche didn't enter and behave like a 12 year old. Good luck. He is batting 1.000 being a douche on this board. Hell, if you click on crustydouche's last 1000 posts, he is trying to start arguments in 950 of them and posting losers in the other 50.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i bet you were bullied by black girls all your life.

explains your kkk membership.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

oh day.... these threads really get old. I don't know who is more annoying at this point. The delusional kerrywoodswins or the 3 or 4 clowns that follow him everywhere.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    oh day.... these threads really get old. I don't know who is more annoying at this point. The delusional kerrywoodswins or the 3 or 4 clowns that follow him everywhere.
    Lol. Funny, it is nice to have a couple of lap dogs though.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JJ makes a nice living gambling & fukkin around talking sports all day with a bunch of guys on a gambling forum.

That alone makes the guy pretty fukkin' smart in my book.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    JJ makes a nice living gambling & fukkin around talking sports all day with a bunch of guys on a gambling forum.

That alone makes the guy pretty fukkin' smart in my book.

My ex's mother makes a nice living stealing money from men, abusing welfare and aid from the government, and rubbing down a few clients every week or so. She's the opposite of smart though...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you do realize ********** is the same as stealing?

PickWinnerAllDay

you do realize ********** is the same as stealing?

You don't know anything about the situation... if I really chargebacked, why would I be able to make CC deposits at any book I want? It doesn't add up, but I get it... you are a 130 pound liberal prikk who trolls this forum nonstop. If I click on your name and then click on your posts, not one post I find will be about sports or be a positive response to a member of this forum.

You are basically a troll who is in denial about how much of a troll you are. And if you really do love Obama so much, you should probably take your avatar down. The fact you are the biggest douche**** on this board and are very outspoken about your love for Obama is pretty bad advertising...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

My ex's mother makes a nice living stealing money from men, abusing welfare and aid from the government, and rubbing down a few clients every week or so. She's the opposite of smart though...
    maybe if she kept her son-in-law off her clients list you would still be married boss...never piss where you shit or whatever.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    maybe if she kept her son-in-law off her clients list you would still be married boss...never piss where you shit or whatever.
    Yeah, I was just dating her, wasnt married. Nice try to be funny though, better luck next time chief. You couldn't possibly do worse.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you should be dating the mom. you two have so much in common.

PickWinnerAllDay

you should be dating the mom. you two have so much in common.

She likes abusing welfare. She is a liberal piece of garbage just like you so you guys are actually soul mates.

opie1988

Pisskilla seems awful close to having another of his patented breakdowns.

Picker.....just log off for awhile, pal. This never seems to end well for you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm mind fukking these liberal turds like crustydouche. You're a good guy Opie, no sweat here pal.

opie1988

I'm mind fukking these liberal turds like crustydouche. You're a good guy Opie, no sweat here pal.
    Sounds good, pal. Just wanted to make sure you weren't letting things get to you too much. Trust me, I've had plenty of near meltdowns on here!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Meltdown has absolutely started.

What's your new handle going to be? Loosegapingasshole ?

Kerry - only a dumbass pays the application fee for lawschool 12 times. This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

That mental breakdown will come.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Meltdown has absolutely started.

What's your new handle going to be? Loosegapingasshole ?

Kerry - only a dumbass pays the application fee for lawschool 12 times. This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
    Instead of address this stupid post, I'll just copy and paste an email.

January 9, 2012

Dear Mr. ---------

We congratulate you and share your excitement that a major hurdlethe LSATin the law school application process has been completed. In that regard, your name was forwarded to us by the Candidate Referral Service of the Law School Data Assembly Service, in which you had earlier agreed to participate. On the basis of your performance on the LSAT only, you have been identified as a prospective law school applicant who, on that criterion alone, has demonstrated a capability to contribute to and benefit from a legal education of the first order.

We are writing to encourage you carefully to consider applying to Columbia Law School for admission to our 2012 entering class. Since we have invited you to apply for admission to Columbia, we are waiving the usually required application fee of $80. To take advantage of this opportunity, kindly apply through the LSAC online application at www.lsac.org, where the fee will be automatically waived.

This letter of encouragement applies only to those who have not yet submitted an application to our Law School. We also should emphasize that this letter does not imply that our Admissions Committee would necessarily take favorable action on your candidacy if you apply, as many factors other than an applicant's LSAT score are evaluated by Columbia in reaching a decision. For more information about Columbia Law School, our admissions philosophy, and viewbook, please visit our website at www.law.columbia.edu/<wbr>admissions. Also for your reference, we have sent you by mail a copy of our Profile booklet.

Best wishes for success with all your law school applications. We look forward to reviewing your candidacy for admission to Columbia Law School.

Warm wishes,

Nkonye Iwerebon
    Dean of Admissions

In short, I applied to 15 different schools. Rejected from 1, wait-listed from 2, accepted to 12 others. I only paid the application fee for ONE school which did not offer me a fee waiver.

And for the record, ONLY a dumb ass does not apply to multiple very good law schools. You can use schools' acceptances and scholarship offers to leverage other offers to schools you want to attend. For instance, I sent the University of Illinois' dean a response email to my acceptance and scholarship reward email and requested if I could be reconsidered for additional merit scholarship funds... she responded that she would consider me but she would like to hear back with other offers that I'm considering from other law schools. Had I never applied to Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, etc., I wouldn't have other offers to contest their offer.

By the way, I don't expect you to come back to this thread and admit your stupidity, but kindly put your foot in your mouth and shut the fukk up.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 04-01-12 at 10:58 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

unreal.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Instead of address this stupid post, I'll just copy and paste an email.

January 9, 2012

Dear Mr. ---------

We congratulate you and share your excitement that a major hurdlethe LSATin the law school application process has been completed. In that regard, your name was forwarded to us by the Candidate Referral Service of the Law School Data Assembly Service, in which you had earlier agreed to participate. On the basis of your performance on the LSAT only, you have been identified as a prospective law school applicant who, on that criterion alone, has demonstrated a capability to contribute to and benefit from a legal education of the first order.

We are writing to encourage you carefully to consider applying to Columbia Law School for admission to our 2012 entering class. Since we have invited you to apply for admission to Columbia, we are waiving the usually required application fee of $80. To take advantage of this opportunity, kindly apply through the LSAC online application at www.lsac.org, where the fee will be automatically waived.

This letter of encouragement applies only to those who have not yet submitted an application to our Law School. We also should emphasize that this letter does not imply that our Admissions Committee would necessarily take favorable action on your candidacy if you apply, as many factors other than an applicant's LSAT score are evaluated by Columbia in reaching a decision. For more information about Columbia Law School, our admissions philosophy, and viewbook, please visit our website at www.law.columbia.edu/admissions. Also for your reference, we have sent you by mail a copy of our Profile booklet.

Best wishes for success with all your law school applications. We look forward to reviewing your candidacy for admission to Columbia Law School.

Warm wishes,

Nkonye Iwerebon
    Dean of Admissions

In short, I applied to 15 different schools. Rejected from 1, wait-listed from 2, accepted to 12 others. I only paid the application fee for ONE school which did not offer me a fee waiver.

And for the record, ONLY a dumb ass does not apply to multiple very good law schools. You can use schools' acceptances and scholarship offers to leverage other offers to schools you want to attend. For instance, I sent the University of Illinois' dean a response email to my acceptance and scholarship reward email and requested if I could be reconsidered for additional merit scholarship funds... she responded that she would consider me but she would like to hear back with other offers that I'm considering from other law schools. Had I never applied to Minnesota, Iowa, Indiana, Northwestern, etc., I wouldn't have other offers to contest their offer.

By the way, I don't expect you to come back to this thread and admit your stupidity, but kindly put your foot in your mouth and shut the fukk up.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Guy unloads his life story on a gambling forum to justify his intelligence to other posters (who hate him).

Do you think you've made any progress today OP? The supposed 'mind fuk' is falling well short at every opportunity & the fact that you believe you're superior to anyone while being known as a charge back scammer (who racks up thousands of posts under new handles he creates upon being buried) is laughable to say the least.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    Guy unloads his life story on a gambling forum to justify his intelligence to other posters (who hate him).

Do you think you've made any progress today OP? The supposed 'mind fuk' is falling well short at every opportunity & the fact that you believe you're superior to anyone while being known as a charge back scammer (who racks up thousands of posts under new handles he creates upon being buried) is laughable to say the least.
    Trust me on this pal, I certainly won't gauge my alleged superiority or inferiority based on the opinions of online gamblers. That being said, if I score in the 98th percentile on a test for only those seeking a professional degree I think it is safe to say I am pretty intelligent and don't really need you to approve or disapprove of me.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if u r so intelligent why you going to become a filthy lying ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer?

even ex-cons can be lawyers any idiot can

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    if u r so intelligent why you going to become a filthy lying ambulance chasing scumbag lawyer?

even ex-cons can be lawyers any idiot can
    That is a really dumb stereotype. Most lawyers have nothing to do with injury liability, you're basically just believing a stereotype they like to put on TV and in movies.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

OK Kerry the Prikk.

Lets do this slowly. Put your LSAT thinking cap on:

What I said was - only a dumbass PAYS the application fee for 12 schools
    Never once did I say apply to only one school.
    See if we were in court I would be eating you alive right now. Then I would leave the court room and immediately fukk any female you consider close to you.

If the fees were waived, good job. If you paid 12 application fees, then go suck a dikk.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

He may be rooster challenged.. He may be follicle challenged.. But HE IS NOT mentally challenged!

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

Double jj is alright in my book....keep up the fine work!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

New handle=PickNoseAllDay

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Nice forum you dicks fight with words like women ahhahahhaha nice job

First 1234 Last