hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Frizz how is your woman and child doing?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Frizz how is your woman and child doing?
    She is on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy, she is doing good she just doesnt have much energy. I appreciate your concern my brotha.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Sorry kerry but do you really believe obama is racist?? Really?? Hes half white holding white babys tonight at the miss valley st game kicking it with david cameron lolz ... This is worse than than the dumb hicks down south that really think obama is a muslim.
    I think you should do a little research on Reverend Wright and the stuff he has said.

Obama is either a new age black panther or he literally just turned off his brain when Wright talked and didn't hear a single word...

I'm not sure how a reasonable human being could listen to Wright talk and not be disgusted so the fact Obama was a member of Wright's congregation for so long is very strange to me.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Kerry 2200 posts in like 2 weeks settle the fuk down and get out and live life. I am concerned for you pal.
    I'm concerned for myself too pal. I'm getting so god damned bored in this town. I used to live in Knoxville, nothing exciting, but this fukkin town is even more boring. Besides the daily bball game at the gym I don't have much to do here... girlfriend works almost every day. I'll be glad in a couple of months when I move to the town I'll be studying law school in, still haven't even decided that yet though so getting a little bit stressed on the decision. Will either be Champaign or Chicago. Weighing the pros and cons.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I think you should do a little research on Reverend Wright and the stuff he has said.

Obama is either a new age black panther or he literally just turned off his brain when Wright talked and didn't hear a single word...

I'm not sure how a reasonable human being could listen to Wright talk and not be disgusted so the fact Obama was a member of Wright's congregation for so long is very strange to me.
    do a little research?? Thats such old news has he been back to rev wrights service since?? Im not trying to put you down kerry but you should think about seeing a shrink. Out of all the posters on sbr i worry about you the most... Not trying to be funny or put you down im serious. This multiple acct thing, your belief that obama could be a ”new age black panther” is well disturbing. You've been watching to much ”homeland”.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

i'll fight you all

First 123