PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Not to be a jerk...

But is that guy on WKU that is on ESPN's home page right now.... is he human?

PickWinnerAllDay

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

that looks like "saints71somethingsomething's" new brother in law

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

stfu david duke.

PickWinnerAllDay

He reminds me of the movie Men in Black... like the disguise for an alien that is too obvious.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    stfu david duke.
    Ah, yes, I'm racist... yet you're the guy who supports a president who attends a known black power rally church.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Years ago... Manute Bol was abducted by Aliens and forced to have sex with them. He may or may not have any children with these Aliens.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Picker, when I viewed your video, i thought the same..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Picker, when I viewed your video, i thought the same..
    Fair enough, but the girls don't lie. Show me a good looking girl who would touch your rolley polley looking ass and I'll sell you some magic beans buddy. half off.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i know you dont think your girl is a 5 or above..

Maybe in a hick town shes a beauty

PickWinnerAllDay

i know you dont think your girl is a 5 or above..

Maybe in a hick town shes a beauty
    She's pretty attractive, but funny you think you can say anything considering the video was shot on my iphone and her face was too blurry to see anything in those few seconds.

You're a fukking moron if you think you can talk shit off something you can't even see. But then again, one look at you and I know your IQ is in the bottom 10% of people. After reading 10 of your posts, I could safely move you down to the bottom 5%.

PickWinnerAllDay

Mayan, you're just mad that number 22 from WKU look like Denzel Washington compared to you. lmao... don't be so bitter that steroids have shrunk your dong south of an inch. Its worth it man, those men you pound love the muscles.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

the scrawny ugly fukk is mad.

trust me kid.. Your girl is not a 5 and above in LA. maybe in your lil town she's a 10.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

he's from the sudan so his people haven't fully evolved from monkeys yet give him a break

PickWinnerAllDay

the scrawny ugly fukk is mad.

trust me kid.. Your girl is not a 5 and above in LA. maybe in your lil town she's a 10.
    LOL 6''1 190 is scrawny? You should see a doctor sometime... Get him to read you some averages. Some of us actually play sports and have athletic builds... we don't necessarily want to be thicker than we are tall like you queen Mayan.

How sad is it that you have to basically coerce your manhood to come out of its shell b/c of all of the steroids you have abused? Also, have fun dealing with your body as it crashes in 10-15 years and your muscle just evaporates into wasted slop. Google former meat heads when they get older... it is a hideous sight.

PickWinnerAllDay

I also think it is hilarious you keep attempting to trash my girl when you never saw her face. What a god damned moron... she wasn't going to let me post the video b/c she didn't want herself on the website but when she saw the video didn't even show her face due to blur she was fine with it, and you're trying to trash talk based on that?

Queen Mayan, you are the dumbest mother fukker on this website, no wonder you failed out of community college.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have Taylor Swift as your avatar, you have no room to talk. The girl has the curves of a pencil.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

kerrys gf won 2007 miss trailer park beauty pagent...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    kerrys gf won 2007 miss trailer park beauty pagent...

[img]
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_krwvo5OhwT1qa45os.jpg[/img]

Says the virgin in his 30s.

Fukking hilarious... crustyme should just get down on his knees and beg queen mayan to take away his v-card.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

everytime someone accuses me of steroids, my cokk gets hard.. You're boosting my ego kid

I do get accused of juice a lot.

Now run along, skinny fat kid.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You have Taylor Swift as your avatar, you have no room to talk. The girl has the curves of a pencil.
    lol that makes little sense... how does Taylor Swift have anything to do with my girlfriend?

PickWinnerAllDay

everytime someone accuses me of steroids, my cokk gets hard.. You're boosting my ego kid

I do get accused of juice a lot.

Now run along, skinny fat kid.
    I'm sure the men you pound in the steam room care about your muscles. Girls don't. Sorry. You're just a meat head, it doesn't attract women, it only attracts men, so it is funny you work so hard for it. It is basically like wearing a shirt that says 'I'm Gay.'

Instead of work towards pointless muscles, come down to the Y and play in a game of basketball with me. All you meat heads are the same, probably would have to dribble with two hands.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I also think it is hilarious you keep attempting to trash my girl when you never saw her face. What a god damned moron... she wasn't going to let me post the video b/c she didn't want herself on the website but when she saw the video didn't even show her face due to blur she was fine with it, and you're trying to trash talk based on that?

Queen Mayan, you are the dumbest mother fukker on this website, no wonder you failed out of community college.
    I didnt trash your girl..

You said you have a top notch hyna, and I said " i know you dont think your girl is 5 or above"

And kerry i didnt go to college, my dad stop paying for my shit when i was 16

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

where's kerry's gf? post link

PickWinnerAllDay

I didnt trash your girl..

You said you have a top notch hyna, and I said " i know you dont think your girl is 5 or above"

And kerry i didnt go to college, my dad stop paying for my shit when i was 16
    Ahh yes, you have to be spoiled to go to college... I got a full scholarship to my undergraduate institution buddy... parents didn't pay a dime for it.

In fact, full scholarships are a million times easier to get as a minority, so it is pretty pathetic you couldn't do well enough on a standardized test to get one.

As for the talk about my girl, I don't remember saying anything about her on this forum until you brought her up. I do think she is a good girl or I wouldn't be with her. The sex is very good and we get along and she isn't high maintenance and demanding I pay attention to her instead of watch my games... that is good enough for me. Sorry that you think 2 seconds of her face completely blurry means you think you can trash talk her you ugly fukk, but that won't be happening.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I'm sure the men you pound in the steam room care about your muscles. Girls don't. Sorry. You're just a meat head, it doesn't attract women, it only attracts men, so it is funny you work so hard for it. It is basically like wearing a shirt that says 'I'm Gay.'

Instead of work towards pointless muscles, come down to the Y and play in a game of basketball with me. All you meat heads are the same, probably would have to dribble with two hands.
    You think i bodybuild for the hynas.. I do it for mtself kid.. I'm a married man.. Hoodrats are the last of my concerns..

Now run along and play some b-ball for shit and giggles(never to see the nba. Waste of time)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Ahh yes, you have to be spoiled to go to college... I got a full scholarship to my undergraduate institution buddy... parents didn't pay a dime for it.

In fact, full scholarships are a million times easier to get as a minority, so it is pretty pathetic you couldn't do well enough on a standardized test to get one.
    Yes, more brainwashed bullshit, blah blah its easier for mexicans to get scholarships, which is bullshit.

It doesnt matter, i wasnt made for college..i had other shit to do..

Picker, tell your dad to let me borrow some bucks??

PickWinnerAllDay

You think i bodybuild for the hynas.. I do it for mtself kid.. I'm a married man.. Hoodrats are the last of my concerns..

Now run along and play some b-ball for shit and giggles(never to see the nba. Waste of time)
    LOL, I'll never be in the NBA, just like you'll never be on ESPN the deuce throwing kegs over a wall or pulling semi trucks.

And you do it for yourself? My guess is man muscles turn you on, I am confident your little guy gets hard looking at yourself in the mirror, and I guarantee you that the same thing happens when you look at other men. You say you do it for yourself, but cardio is much better for your body than what you do, so again, what is the point? I'd rather be in good enough shape to run a marathon than be able to life a certain amount of weight that makes you hard.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Picker, you're not a good looking dude.. Stop calling me ugly.. It hurts

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes, more brainwashed bullshit, blah blah its easier for mexicans to get scholarships, which is bullshit.

It doesnt matter, i wasnt made for college..i had other shit to do..

Picker, tell your dad to let me borrow some bucks??
    haha brain washed... I know a kid who got into Michigan Law School with a 155 LSAT and 2.9 GPA all because he was a URM (under represented minority)

I got waitlisted at Michigan with a 171 LSAT and a higher GPA than him. Go figure.

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker, you're not a good looking dude.. Stop calling me ugly.. It hurts
    I care more about what the girls think than what you think. I guess my look doesn't attract short, bowling ball shaped mexican men. I may need to rethink my look b/c that is who I definitely want to be attracting.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

LOL, I'll never be in the NBA, just like you'll never be on ESPN the deuce throwing kegs over a wall or pulling semi trucks.

And you do it for yourself? My guess is man muscles turn you on, I am confident your little guy gets hard looking at yourself in the mirror, and I guarantee you that the same thing happens when you look at other men. You say you do it for yourself, but cardio is much better for your body than what you do, so again, what is the point? I'd rather be in good enough shape to run a marathon than be able to life a certain amount of weight that makes you hard.

I expect a scrawny fukk that eats ramen soups, would'nt know anything about bodybuilding.

PickWinnerAllDay

I expect a scrawny fukk that eats ramen soups, would'nt know anything about bodybuilding.
    I've never eaten ramen soups buddy. I say that with pride. My guess is since you spend your land scaping paychecks on protein shakes and steroids that your family has to eat ramen

PickWinnerAllDay

Queen Mayan, I only took a few psych classes as a minor but you know the reason you lift weights, right? Overcompensation... what are you overcompensating for buddy?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I care more about what the girls think than what you think. I guess my look doesn't attract short, bowling ball shaped mexican men. I may need to rethink my look b/c that is who I definitely want to be attracting.
    A scrawny big nose hick is calling me a bowling ball, even tho i have superior physical genetics.

123 Last