HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

old people were I work remember the picture of a guy jerking off in the companies bathroom, the picture was taken by other co-worker when he heard the fap fap sound coming from one of the crappers.... it's hilarious... of course the guy quit one week after...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I banged some girl in car in the parking lot of a bar years ago. People were walking by giving me the ole thumbs up.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I knew a guy who did it at the Mcdonalds he worked at, in the frying pan before each shift. G*d Bless him.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I also jerked off in each coffee pot before I made coffee at my first job, I always laughed when I sold someone my coffee, I knew they were drinking my release.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I knew a guy who did it at the Mcdonalds he worked at, in the frying pan before each shift. G*d Bless him.
    I'm starting to not believe you...

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    I'm starting to not believe you...
    I would believe in a container at McDonalds. Special sauce

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

wal mart

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

in a girls purse dont think she ever found out i just rember all the little make up boxes and shit in it..
    hmmm i miss the old oxys

Last edited by freelife1; 02-23-12 at 06:11 PM.

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Library at UCLA where I was a student. My friend told me he rub one out at Starbucks after seeing a hot redhead.

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HellSpawn View Post
    when he heard the fap fap sound coming from one of the crappers.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I jerked off when I was in the confessional after the priest told me I was going to hell if I kept jerking off.I might have been 12, I would go to confession every saturday after working in a restaurant.Little did I know the priest probably licked it off the floor . yawg..

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Your room

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

RickeM

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by freelife1 View Post
    in a girls purse dont think she ever found out i just rember all the little make up boxes and shit in it.. hmmm i miss the old oxys
    Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I jerked off when I was in the confessional after the priest told me I was going to hell if I kept jerking off.I might have been 12, I would go to confession every saturday after working in a restaurant.Little did I know the priest probably licked it off the floor . yawg..
    What's wrong with you people? Well, Dominater's story is probably fake, but...

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

sorry , it took me only a minute or so .are you catholic ,confessionals have 2 sides, after he was finished with me he closed my window opened the other side . listen to his or hers confession and must have opened mine . I was already gone by that time. After a man told me I was going to hell for jerking off. I was way to street wise for that shit. he is lucky I didn't open the center door and punch him in his face.

hungbruce
    hungbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

sorry , it took me only a minute or so .are you catholic ,confessionals have 2 sides, after he was finished with me he closed my window opened the other side . listen to his or hers confession and must have opened mine . I was already gone by that time. After a man told me I was going to hell for jerking off. I was way to street wise for that shit. he is lucky I didn't open the center door and punch him in his face.

Yo Domi you didn't get rape by a catholic priest like you wanted too and now u pissed? You made up some BS story pm sbr just to get some points?? fu*kin FA*GOT.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

wal mart washroom

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

the priests would of loved to jerk it for you

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

at the beach in the water. water was calm and waist high but squatted down so the water was about at my neck. rubbed one out to the hott chicks 20ft away

First 12