Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

put some creative dates into the mix. Go for a walk thru an arboretum, go hiking, free museums, red box the movie, play tennis, etc. Tons of quality cheap dates if you are creative enough to pull them off. You'll definitely have to shell out some dough on a few dates to prove to this broad you aren't on food stamps. But once you're in a good rhythm bring on some cheap dates.

here's a good example for you....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Become a rapist/bankrobber, chicks love this kinda power..............

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    you complain about prices and yet, somehow, you spent 200 USD and became a SBR Pro

I guess, for you, gamblng comes before sex
    Well I have to pay for necessities

Damn I tell ya a 40 dollar date sure sounds so cheap to you guys, fuk you guys sound like u just hand the girl your wallet and tell her give it back whenever she's done.

You guys are puttin wayyyy too much investment for just a fukin wet hole that's already had double digit guys go through it anyway, no wonder girls think a 40 dollar date shouldnt include sex they go out with so many losers like andy out there willing to pay 100s to get any girl to touch him and thinks he's a player when the girl gives him a good night kiss

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You broke fuk, you're doing it wrong. It's not about the wet hole, its about the hunt, the kill. Getting a good looking woman to spread her legs.

And why do you have to take her to dinner and a movie? Make a $10 pasta dinner and then pound it until she walks with a fuking limp.

You whine about the rake at the poker tables and now crying about dates being expensive. Weak.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

found you a cheap gf.... she never says no.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Maybe you should try an online dating service. I was listening to a talk show the other day and they were saying that 50% of women they surveyed said they did it on the first date. Or get an inflatable.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Just to date a bitch? A 2nd fukin job? Are you fukin serious?
    not everyone is meant to mate bro, that's not how nature works. If you don't want to eat last and just watch while the alphas get all the action you need to improve your status.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Coachep View Post
    not everyone is meant to mate bro, that's not how nature works. If you don't want to eat last and just watch while the alphas get all the action you need to improve your status.
    There are plenty of girls to mate with and I've mated with plenty, just tired of spending cash to play the game

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Pal, cook her some dinner and rent a movie on netflix. that way you can get your d sucked during the flick.

First 12