Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

She sat there and watched her sister get DTed?

Pics of what goes down tonight or the whole fukkin story is bullsh1t

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Funny

Ive seen some hotties working at Taco Bells before too

i think i'll run out fora taco tonight lol

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    i wouldnt be suprised if chick fil-a has the most twink whores lb for lb out of anywhere
    Thanks for the tip. No chik-filets around where I live though.

Ate at one in San Jose once....it was pretty good. Carl Jr.s was good too.

NYSportsGuy210

Okay guys update....haha so I went back to Taco Bell an hour ago and she was working the register again. I asked her what time she gets off and she said she's working till 2 AM tonight and saturday too....then she'll call me on Sunday.

I have to wait now. She is also nervous cause she said she's been only working there for a month and everyone is giving her strange looks. I said "well you can't get customers' phone number while you are working the register or they might fire you." (That's basically what she did with me).

She had this frown on her face. She really hates working there at Taco Bell....I can tell.

There are like 6 cameras on the roof around her and the other two registers there so I was surprised she didn't know this. Anyways she asked me of I was in college and I told her I worked; but for some reason when she asked what I did I told her I gamble professionally instead and made $10K in profit over the last 2 months (even though its been more like 28 months). It worked too....she was horny and kinda had a giddy grin on her face.

But seriously right there my gold digger alert kinda went off.....I think I'm just gonna fcuk her....stay friends and maybe hit her up once in a while for a late night rendevouz. Oh and scratch the cafe patron....she drinks only strictly silver patron or henny on the rocks. Whatever it's all good....I got all that too.

So basically no nookie for me till Sunday....

I'll keep you guys posted though.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

omfg you pathetic people........like god FUKKIN DAMNIT OMG what is wrong with you. nothing about that story sounds real. at all. and you people are drooling over the results of a fictional story. "hey maybe if i throw in some details about the number of cameras over her it'll throw the scent off the gay trail". godDAMNIT
    Last edited by chargers4222; 01-06-12 at 10:55 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ericthegangster

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

pics of GTFO

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Hit it and keep it for a booty call. Throw her in your rotation, or in the bullpen. Depends on how she fuks and sucks.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Hit it and keep it for a booty call. Throw her in your rotation, or in the bullpen. Depends on how she fuks and sucks.
    Of course.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You ever sit a girls face, facing her twat? Just drop your balls in her mouth while you *** on her stomach. THE BEST.

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I want to know who's got a bj b4 work.

makaveli66

I spoke. Why no words SBR? I GET FREE FOOD AT TACO BELL SO F*CK YA'LL!

makaveli66

?? What?

makaveli66

Yo, Dj sittin on a girls face is a reason to say something

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Any update NYguy??

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Okay guys update....haha so I went back to Taco Bell an hour ago and she was working the register again. I asked her what time she gets off and she said she's working till 2 AM tonight and saturday too....then she'll call me on Sunday.

I have to wait now. She is also nervous cause she said she's been only working there for a month and everyone is giving her strange looks. I said "well you can't get customers' phone number while you are working the register or they might fire you." (That's basically what she did with me).

She had this frown on her face. She really hates working there at Taco Bell....I can tell.

There are like 6 cameras on the roof around her and the other two registers there so I was surprised she didn't know this. Anyways she asked me of I was in college and I told her I worked; but for some reason when she asked what I did I told her I gamble professionally instead and made $10K in profit over the last 2 months (even though its been more like 28 months). It worked too....she was horny and kinda had a giddy grin on her face.

But seriously right there my gold digger alert kinda went off.....I think I'm just gonna fcuk her....stay friends and maybe hit her up once in a while for a late night rendevouz. Oh and scratch the cafe patron....she drinks only strictly silver patron or henny on the rocks. Whatever it's all good....I got all that too.

So basically no nookie for me till Sunday....

I'll keep you guys posted though.
    Tha fukk happened pal??

NYSportsGuy210

UPDATE : Met her last night. Pics and vid I have.....lighting is a little dark though. Forgive.

Should I post on thisxthread or start a new one?
    Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 01-25-12 at 01:59 PM.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

New thread... it needs to go in Players Talk where it will actually be seen.

I think this is gonna be one fine hyna.

First 12