betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    do you not understand what happened on 9/11?

did you lose a family member or friend?

3000 people were killed i would say those family and friend care
    Big deal, the US is responsible for the death of alot more people (non Americans) than those that died in the 9/11 attacks.

The problem is that Yanks believe the lives of middle/upper class Americans are worth more than citizens of other countries.

The deaths of civilians anywhere in the world is tragic, not just in America. Too bad Americans can't see the news from outside it's borders.
    Last edited by betplom; 01-01-12 at 11:35 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    To all u jerkoffs circlejerking this clown have u heard of freedom of speech?? Nobody said u had to like it or respect it but u do have to accept it....

Freedom of speech does not apply on a privately-owned message board.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalFisher View Post

Canadien eh?
    Gameliver.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    Big deal, the US is responsible for the death of alot more people (non Americans) than those that died in the 9/11 attacks. The problem is that Yanks believe the lives of middle/upper class Americans are worth more than citizens of other countries. The deaths of civilians anywhere in the world is tragic, not just in America.
    Canadien eh?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalFisher View Post

Canadien eh?
    Gameliver.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Thanks yisman... and big deal? 3000 people were killed and you say big deal... shows you how pathetic people are

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

I live less than 30 mins from the towers... I know a few guys here are actually from the city.... and you freedom of speech... I can't call you a homo or fa\*\*ot without an infraction seems like a double standard no?
    Couldn't have said it better myself just more of PC nonsense

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

there is no freedom of speech on a forum. when you agree to the terms of service you agree to play by their rules. here's an example for many of the SBR posters can relate to it better. Poster has a job at McDonalds and has to wear the McDonalds uniform to work. by his God given American rights he has the right of expression but not at McDonalds during working hours. Show up in a tank top and Poster is fired.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

betplom
    maniac

Thanks yisman... and big deal? 3000 people were killed and you say big deal... shows you how pathetic people are
    I say big deal because it was mostly Americans that were killed, Americans have it easy.

3000 people is a drop in the bucket.

yisman

Don't worry, betplom is just doing what sideloaded was doing.

Trying to get a reaction.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Don't worry, betplom is just doing what sideloaded was doing.

Trying to get a reaction.
    What reaction am I trying to get?

I'm saying that Americans wail and fukkin cry over the loss of a few thousand well off citizens when as a nation the USA is responsible around the globe for the death and misery of a fukk of alot more than 3000 people on behalf of big business and the rich.

Do I think 9/11 was tragic? Yep, absolutely. Those people were innocent victims, but the US causes plenty of misery and grief around the world, karma is a bitch.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Okay so if your parents or wife or kid gets killed... will just say o big deal there from canada who cares if there innocent ...do you hear yourself? ******* fools pussies living behind their keyboard

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Lose a friend from 9/11 then come talk to me and ill leave it at that... lot of internet cowards
    Great logic...

Lose a friend to drunk driving better start banning people for posting pitctures of beer.

American need to drop the hyper-emotionalism and learn critical thinking. Keep waving your Chinese made American flags, blindly beating your chest as your beloved elected officials continue to eviscerate the constitution. What do you braindead fukks do if you see a bumper sticker that hurts your feeling? It's a picture of some illiterate arab wearing an offensive shirt, big fukkin deal. grow up. If you can't handle being offended once in awhile an internet forum is probably not a place you should frequent.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Big deal, the US is responsible for the death of alot more people (non Americans) than those that died in the 9/11 attacks.

The problem is that Yanks believe the lives of middle/upper class Americans are worth more than citizens of other countries.

The deaths of civilians anywhere in the world is tragic, not just in America. Too bad Americans can't see the news from outside it's borders.
    stfu u fa\*\*ot happend after the attack u fa\*\*ot pussy canadian

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Nothing more annoying than the red headed step child canadians talking about that 9 11 is karma who the fuk are u u live in canada u pussy fart

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I don't know.

yisman

What reaction am I trying to get?
    The same reaction other trolls are trying to get. You pick sensitive topics that you know will get a reaction.

And don't pretend you think 9/11 is a tragedy. Anyone who's read your posts knows you think no such thing.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    To all u jerkoffs circlejerking this clown have u heard of freedom of speech?? Nobody said u had to like it or respect it but u do have to accept it....

Guy wont get banned, total traffic builder
    No such thing at a privately owned site. They can ban you for anything at anytime, no reason is needed.

betplom
    maniac

The same reaction other trolls are trying to get. You pick sensitive topics that you know will get a reaction.

And don't pretend you think 9/11 is a tragedy. Anyone who's read your posts knows you think no such thing.
    I think 9/11 was a tragedy as much as the Union Carbide event that killed 3700 people in India and maimed and wounded another 500k was in 1984.

Nobody has any feelings for those people, why? Because they were not American and therefore unimportant. Have you ever given any serious thought about victims and suffering in countries other than the USA?

The point I was trying to make that many of you fail to grasp is that you are so focused on 9/11 that you can't think about anything else.

Yisman, I love Americans pal, especially dead ones.

yisman

I think 9/11 was a tragedy as much as the Union Carbide event that killed 3700 people in India and maimed and wounded another 500k was in 1984.

Nobody has any feelings for those people, why? Because they were not American and therefore unimportant.
    Let me explain this nice and slow.

People care about their own countries first and foremost.

To people in India, tragedies there matter more than 9/11.

In case it's escaped your notice, most of the posters here are American.

Have you ever given any serious thought about victims and suffering in countries other than the USA?
    Yes, I have. Have you ever given any serious thought to changing your ways and not resuming the behavior that got you banned in the first place?

I'm well aware.
    Last edited by yisman; 01-02-12 at 12:16 AM.
    Points Awarded:

betplom gave yisman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Dude, weak... I bet you wouldn't rock that shirt if you knew someone who was killed in the towers that day

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Nobody has any feelings for those people, why? Because they were not American and therefore unimportant. Have you ever given any serious thought about victims and suffering in countries other than the USA?

The point I was trying to make that many of you fail to grasp is that you are so focused on 9/11 that you can't think about anything else.

I guess the USA and the American people don't ever send money, food, aid, etc across the world when tragic events happen. The American Red Cross responds to more than 70,000 disasters every year across the world. I think we do our fair share of caring.

betplom
    maniac

Yeah Yisman I understand how people care about the home country pal, I really do.

I can't understand how some Americans can't understand that as a bully nation sometimes other countries will resort to terrorist acts as vengeance.

I think only some of you guys realize American policy is to protect big business and capitalism at any cost, often having to fukk other countries in the process. When these other countries get fed up they retaliate and not in a nice way. I understand this as well.

Taunting Americans is too easy,vmost often all one has to do is speak the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I guess the USA and the American people don't ever send money, food, aid, etc across the world when tragic events happen. The American Red Cross responds to more than 70,000 disasters every year across the world. I think we do our fair share of caring.
    Where did I say that? Plus it's off topic.

Murderers locked up in the penitentiary try to do good things as a way of feeling better about the terrible crimes they have committed.

Your analogy reminds me of a fireman that sets a fire then is the first person to show up to "rescue" people in danger. If the USA would stop causing problems they wouldn't have to send aid to the countries they fukked up in the first place.
    Last edited by betplom; 01-02-12 at 12:29 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Taunting Americans is too easy,vmost often all one has to do is speak the truth.
    you don't know shit about the truth.. All you know is what you read on that computer monitor.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Terrorism is terrorism. No one In their right mind can deny that the US military is the largest terrorist force in the world.

Exhibit A
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

The freaks come out at night.....the freaks come out at night...

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Yeah Yisman I understand how people care about the home country pal, I really do.

I can't understand how some Americans can't understand that as a bully nation sometimes other countries will resort to terrorist acts as vengeance.

I think only some of you guys realize American policy is to protect big business and capitalism at any cost, often having to fukk other countries in the process. When these other countries get fed up they retaliate and not in a nice way. I understand this as well.

Where did I say that? Plus it's off topic.

Murderers locked up in the penitentiary try to do good things as a way of feeling better about the terrible crimes they have committed.

Your analogy reminds me of a fireman that sets a fire then is the first person to show up to "rescue" people in danger. If the USA would stop causing problems they wouldn't have to send aid to the countries they fukked up in the first place.

You said we don't care because the people are not Americans. The USA place's more band aids on the world than any other country. How is earthquake in Japan or Haiti a Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean or Chili caused by the USA? They are not but we do the right thing and help out the needy when we don't have to.

betplom
    maniac

I'm saying no one has claimed what I am saying about the USA is false, most of the responses are personal attacks and lame ones at that.

Bottom line is that America causes much of the misery and suffering on this planet while promoting itself as the savior!

Americans seem to be wising up but there is still much work to do.

yisman

I can't understand how a certain Canadian can't understand why Americans care more about 9/11 than the Union Carbine event in India.

Well, that's something you don't often do.

betplom
    maniac

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    You said we don't care because the people are not Americans. The USA place's more band aids on the world than any other country. How is earthquake in Japan or Haiti a Tsunamis in the Indian Ocean or Chili caused by the USA? They are not but we do the right thing and help out the needy when we don't have to.
    Not denying this but it's off topic.

Nowhere was I claiming natural disasters are the fault of the USA.

Plus, some of the examples provided are weak, Japan has plenty of money, they don't need American dollars, they are already owed quite alot of dollars from the USA.

Also, America was not the only nation to offer support to the countries mentioned.

What has America done for Cuba lately?

Oh yeah, thats right, they only help certain countries, ones that may be of some use in the future.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

I'm saying no one has claimed what I am saying about the USA is false, most of the responses are personal attacks and lame ones at that.

Bottom line is that America causes much of the misery and suffering on this planet while promoting itself as the savior!

Americans seem to be wising up but there is still much work to do.

Well think goodness for the USA if not we would all be under the British Empire still, well some country's like Canada still are.

yisman

Also, America was not the only nation to offer support to the countries mentioned.
    No, but they are the nation that offers by far the most support.

Would you like to compare humanitarian aid offered by the USA and Canada in the past decade?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

You guys are giving sideloaded what he desperately CRAVES

Attention.

betplom
    maniac

I can't understand how a certain Canadian can't understand why Americans care more about 9/11 than the Union Carbine event in India.

The certain Canadian is basically saying that a certain nation has a ton of citizens that don't have a fukkin clue as to how evil it behaves outside its borders and that it should not be unexpected that this nation experience the wrath of those that it pisses off.

The certain Canadian also is simply stating what many around the globe already believe and know, that America is hardly an innocent bystander. America's acts abroad contributed to the certain misfortune that happened back on 9/11.

Yizzy, I can go on forever pal, but I think I'll get some rest and be back at it again tomorrow pal.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Not denying this but it's off topic.

Nowhere was I claiming natural disasters are the fault of the USA.

Plus, some of the examples provided are weak, Japan has plenty of money, they don't need American dollars, they are already owed quite alot of dollars from the USA.

What has America done for Cuba lately?

Oh yeah, thats right, they only help certain countries, ones that may be of some use in the future.

but you said we don't care if it's not American but we do care right? we don't have to but we do.

First 12345 Last