Yeah Yisman I understand how people care about the home country pal, I really do.

I can't understand how some Americans can't understand that as a bully nation sometimes other countries will resort to terrorist acts as vengeance.

I think only some of you guys realize American policy is to protect big business and capitalism at any cost, often having to fukk other countries in the process. When these other countries get fed up they retaliate and not in a nice way. I understand this as well.

Taunting Americans is too easy,vmost often all one has to do is speak the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
I guess the USA and the American people don't ever send money, food, aid, etc across the world when tragic events happen. The American Red Cross responds to more than 70,000 disasters every year across the world. I think we do our fair share of caring.
Where did I say that? Plus it's off topic.

Murderers locked up in the penitentiary try to do good things as a way of feeling better about the terrible crimes they have committed.

Your analogy reminds me of a fireman that sets a fire then is the first person to show up to "rescue" people in danger. If the USA would stop causing problems they wouldn't have to send aid to the countries they fukked up in the first place.