dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    How did God become the belief of so many? Seriously? How does one sudden believe in nothing and think its true because its in a book? kids are taught to believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny but then people grow up or learn there is no Santa. No Easter Bunny. So, how is God still relevant? I understand people need substance to keep a meaningless life, meaningful. But, seriously. How are you not a wack job praying to no one? Pointing to the sky, saying it was God's work.

Look, if there is a God. Awesome, but i highly doubt. Life will go on. People will fill your shoes when you're gone and the world keeps turning. When they die someone else will fill their shoes.

first of all most people need to believe in something to live, as you said without it life would be meaningless. But anyway there is something, something after the earth life. who says that god must be an old man with a white beard... I believe that there is something, you can call that god, you can call that energy or anything you want.. which is beyond of our comprehension

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

depends on what you create as you are your own creator. Muti levels or dimensions to choose from. If you believe that you belong in hell then that is what you will create or go to.

The trick is when and if you die, keep repeating higher awareness now and demand it.

With the coming milky way change over alot of us will find ourselves living out eternity here on Earth.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    depends on what you create as you are your own creator. Muti levels or dimensions to choose from. If you believe that you belong in hell then that is what you will create or go to.

The trick is when and if you die, keep repeating higher awareness now and demand it.

With the coming milky way change over alot of us will find ourselves living out eternity here on Earth.
    I like that answer.

good reading I found:

WHAT MAKES UP THE
    DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS
    OF OUR REALITY?

From "An Ascension Handbook" by Tony Stubbs
    Your physical body exists in the 3rd dimension - it is matter-based. The 4th dimension is the astral plane - it is emotion-based. Together these two make up what we call the Lower Creation World. These are the dimensions where the game of separation is carried out. Only in these dimensions can the illusion of good and evil be maintained -and can You feel separated from Spirit and from each other. You've all became quite good at doing that. Its been a very successful game of separation but it is time for it to end. So, this planet is in a state of ascension. It is now vibrating at the very top Of the astral plane, right on the dividing line with the 5th dimension - the Lightbody dimension. As part of the ascension process, these dimensions will be 'rolled up into the higher dimensions and will cease to exist.

The 5th through the 9th dimensions make up the Mid-Creation Realm.
    The 5th is the Lightbody dimension in which you are aware of yourself as a Master and a multidimensional being. In the 5th dimension, you are completely spiritually oriented. Many of You have came in from this plane to be Lightworkers.

6th dimension holds the templates for the DNA patterns of all types of species' creation, including humankind. It is also where the Light languages are stored and is made up mostly of colour and tone.. It is the dimension where consciousness creates through thought and one of the places where you work during sleep. It can be difficult to get a bead on this because 1 you are not in a body unless you choose to create one. Men you are operating 6th-dimensionally, you are more of an alive thought. You create through your. consciousness, but you don't necessarily have a vehicle for that consciousness.

The 7th dimension is that of pure creativity, pure light, pure tone. pure geometry, and pure expression. It is a plane of infinite refinement.

The 8th dimension is of group mind or group soul and where you would touch base with the vaster part of who you are. It is characterized by loss of sense of the "I". When You travel multi-dimensionally, it is this plane where you have most trouble keeping Your consciouness together because you are pure "we" operating with group goals. So, it may seem as though you have gone to sleep or, blanked out., (Ah-ha!)

The 9th dimension in the model that we use is the plane of the collective consciousness of planets, star systems, galaxies, and dimensions. Once again, it is very difficult to get a sense of "I" because you are so vast that everything is "you". Imagine being the consciousness of a galaxy. Every life-form, every star, - planet, and group mind of every species in it is you. If you visit this dimension, it can be difficult to remain conscious.

The 10th through 12th dimensions make up the Upper Creation Realm.
    The 10th dimension is the source of the Rays, home of what are called the Elohim. This is where Light is differentiated and is the source of plans of creation which are sent to the MidCreation levels. You can have a sense of "I" at this level but it won't be what you are used to here.

The llth dimension is that of pre-formed Light, the point before creation and a state of exquisite expectancy just like the moment before a sneeze or an orgasm. It is the realm of the being known as Metatron, and of Archangels and the Higher Akashic for this Source-system. There are planetary Akashic records and galactic Akashics as well as the Akashic for an entire Source-system. You are in one Source-system of many. So, we are giving you a description of one Source-system only - this one. If you go to another Source-system, what you will experience will be different. As an Archangel, my home base is the 11th dimension. We come to you as messengers, that is what "Archangel" mans. It is one of my functions, I have many. I have an Elohim function which is not very verbal. We have many, many jobs.

The 12th dimension is the One Point where all consciousness knows itself to be utterly one with All That Is. There is no separation of any kind. If you tap into this level, you know yourself to be completely one with All That Is, with the creator force. If you tap in there, you will never be the same again because you cannot sustain the same degree of separation if you have experienced complete unity.

Spirit creates the illusion of separation up to the 7th dimension. At higher frequencies, distinctions become completely meaningless, and all is Spirit. A definite frequency band exists in all these levels which acts as a unifying medium, a common frequency. Just like the public channel on CB radio, except that you don't just talk on it, but you are part of it. If you match your consciousness to the frequency of this Unity Band, you experience complete unity with all that is. It is also known as the Christed Band and emanates from the Christed level. It throws off sub-harmonics into all the lower frequency planes. The energy in the Christed level is your energy. It is the level at which you existed as a Christed Being, above all separateness.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    I also do think that it's not the end, only if we could remember our past lives tho......

Many people have remembered previous lives and facts have checked out as well ...

Nay-sayers explain that one?
    When, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know ...

Emily, you are one hell of a buzzkill sometimes ...

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Many people have remember previous lives and facts have checked out as well ...

Nay-sayers explain that one?
    ZERO proof of this.

There is a million dollar reward available for verifiable proof. These people all hate money?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Nothing happens, earth keeps spinning, with or without us.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Well I dont know about the rest of you but when I die the sun explodes

Yall are gonna be pissed when I die and find out I was what was keeping the sun in check

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Nothing happens, earth keeps spinning, with or without us.
    Not saying you are right or wrong, but meta-physics says the opposite.

That each one of us is the center of our reality. This basically means that when you die, all reality ends. Why does the world keep on going for me even someone dies? Because that person was just a part of MY reality. It's a VERY interesting theory, as it means you create your own reality. The world is only as old as YOU are. And you created all its history and future with your mind. You created the 'me' who's replying to you now, and I created you.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

its funny how so many people consider the idea of a "creator" aka "God" so rediculous,

yet,

they dont think its rediculous that the universe, Earth and all living species randomly came into existence through a spontaneous big bang and a bunch of evolution

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    its funny how so many people consider the idea of a "creator" aka "God" so rediculous,

yet,

they dont think its rediculous that the universe, Earth and all living species randomly came into existence through a spontaneous big bang and a bunch of evolution
    There is a substantial difference between the two, however.

One is based on faith and nothing else.

The other is based on evidence, observation with hundreds of billions being spent on research. A rapidly expanding universe aged at 13.7 billion years is consistent with a 'big bang' albeit there are plenty of holes in the theory. Attempting to fill in the holes at places like CERN may prove or disprove it or the question may remain unanswered. Likewise if primordial life is found at the poles of Mars or under the surface of Europa it would pretty much end the debate on whether there are other advanced forms of life out there.

TR88

TR88

If in a couple of minutes aliens make contact with you and offer you eternal life, but the trick is you have to go right now and cannot come back would you go ?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ever get knocked unconscious? can you remember anything while you were unconscious?

This is what happens..............................

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Very convincing!
    What separates someone like Tony Stubbs from a faith healer or psychic medium?

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Ever get knocked unconscious? can you remember anything while you were unconscious?

This is what happens..............................
    I doubt that man

While unconscious your soul is still here,within the body

TR88

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 03:39 PM.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Same thing that happened before you were born.

I know it's been pointed out before by people smarter than me but people fear what happens after they die but not what happened before they were born.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt that man While unconscious your soul is still here,within the body
    not what I meant,when your mind goes you go because your mind is you................

LordVodka

As long as we've been here on this planet there has not been any proof of the soul or the afterlife.....nothing. What does that tell you.

I still enjoy stories like this though. TR88, you might enjoy this:
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

TR88

amazing
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 03:40 PM.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Yea without a brain or senses we'll be having a blast

Senses are tha devil!
    The brain is your anchor to this world and dimension. There is actually a part of the brain (I forget its technical name), it is at the base of the brain, and its job is to actually keep us within this reality so we don't go insane. Our brains would not be able to process other dimensions or realities.

Some people take dissociation drugs such as DXM in order to weaken that part of the brain. When they do this, they are in effect able to get a glimpse of other dimensions outside the realm of our senses, but the effect isn't absolute. Drugs can't completely break down that anchor part of the brain. The only way it dies completely is through death.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Your ability to perceive existence is tied completely to your brain being alive, when it dies your ability to perceive that you or anything else currently exists or ever existed (as the brain also contains your ability to think and memories) is gone

Its interesting that this is so hard to believe for some ppl. Think of a simpler organ like your eyes, if you stabbed them out then your ability to perceive sights is gone, no one would argue with that, its not that the sights have ceased to exist or anything like that its just that your physical ability to perceive them has been disabled. The brain controls ALL your senses, thoughts and memories, when it dies ALL your senses, thoughts and memories are gone as your physical ability to perceive that anything exists is gone and access your thoughts and memories is permanently gone.

There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is life and eventually there is death, its actually quite sad but that doesnt change the way things are. If you want you can brainwash yourself into believing anything you feel comfortable with bc you aint gonna exist to perceive the letdown after you die anyway.

I've decided that after I die God's gonna give me 10k virgins that all look like the current hottest 18-25 year old Hollywood starlet and a 12 inch rooster to **** them with and of course give me absolutely anything I want beyond that...thats whats happens when ya die in my religion, oh boy it sounds so good I want to pull out my .38 and pull the trigger and go there right now here I come 10k virgin Scarlet Johanson's oh wait wait wait I forgot this is all just a comforting delusion **** I almost pulled the trigger, maybe I shouldnt make eternal paradise sound so good
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 12-28-11 at 05:01 PM.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

You begin to decay.....

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Some people take dissociation drugs such as DXM in order to weaken that part of the brain.
    DXM as in ... the cough syrup? I'm aware that kids take it for a cheap high, but not so much as a dissociative.

TR88

Link Not Working - Removed-)

good site if you want to read more
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 03:41 PM.

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

well, there has to be something, this can not be it. Right? I am an evolutionary biologist / biochemist (2nd to gambler of course), and despite everything that supports evolution being "real" - it is MY PERSONAL belief that there is a greater / higher power or being. Everything that we know is based on what we learn and experience right? What if we are not looking in the right places for the answers? I think of this question every single day. There are a million cool documentaries and books on this subject, from both an evolution and creation standpoint. Some are: "God is not great"; "the God Delusion", "Darwin Killed God" etc, but, also check these out: -Intelligent Design:
    Unlocking The Mystery Of Life (Illustra Media)
    The Privileged Planet (Illustra Media)
    Darwin's Dilemma (Ilustra Media)
    Icons Of Evolution (ColdWater Media)
    Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Premise Media)

-Creationism:
    The Case For A Creator (Illustra Media)
    Thousands... Not Billions (Institute For Creation Research)
    The Mysterious Islands (Vision Forum)
    Darwin: The Voyage That Shook The World (Exploration Films)
    A Question of Origins (Eternal Productions)
    God of Wonders (Eternal Productions)

-- interesting topic, pretty sure we could keep this thread alive forever really....

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by lifemagnetic View Post
    well, there has to be something, this can not be it. Right? I am an evolutionary biologist / biochemist (2nd to gambler of course), and despite everything that supports evolution being "real" - it is MY PERSONAL belief that there is a greater / higher power or being. Everything that we know is based on what we learn and experience right? What if we are not looking in the right places for the answers? I think of this question every single day. There are a million cool documentaries and books on this subject, from both an evolution and creation standpoint. Some are: "God is not great"; "the God Delusion", "Darwin Killed God" etc, but, also check these out: -Intelligent Design:
    Unlocking The Mystery Of Life (Illustra Media)
    The Privileged Planet (Illustra Media)
    Darwin's Dilemma (Ilustra Media)
    Icons Of Evolution (ColdWater Media)
    Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (Premise Media)

-Creationism:
    The Case For A Creator (Illustra Media)
    Thousands... Not Billions (Institute For Creation Research)
    The Mysterious Islands (Vision Forum)
    Darwin: The Voyage That Shook The World (Exploration Films)
    A Question of Origins (Eternal Productions)
    God of Wonders (Eternal Productions)

-- interesting topic, pretty sure we could keep this thread alive forever really....
    I'm glad you posted in this thread

Will definitely check some of these documentaries and books

LordVodka

[quote=TR88;12970601 good site if you want to read more[/quote]

Did you read that guy's story that I posted?

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Did you read that guy's story that I posted?
    Yes, it kinda scared me somehow.....imagine if there is really a hell and similar things happen to people there, .....altho at the end God helped him

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will also add that I do not believe we are intelligent enough (as humans) to actually figure this out. Why is there ANYTHING - think about that one....

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by lifemagnetic View Post
    I will also add that I do not believe we are intelligent enough (as humans) to actually figure this out. Why is there ANYTHING - think about that one....
    good point, we are using 10% of the brain...I can only wonder what would it be if we used 100%....lots of questions with no answers that we can come up with

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

good point, we are using 10% of the brain...I can only wonder what would it be if we used 100%....lots of questions with no answers that we can come up with
    Incorrect. We actually use 100% of our brains.

(a good magazine to subscribe to, btw)

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You lie in dirt, decay, and get eaten by worms. Were you under the impression that there is an after-life party where all the magical dead spirits ascend to celebrate with a wizard in the sky?

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Incorrect. We actually use 100% of our brains.

(a good magazine to subscribe to, btw)
    interesting read

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    You lie in dirt, decay, and get eaten by worms. Were you under the impression that there is an after-life party where all the magical dead spirits ascend to celebrate with a wizard in the sky?
    thats what happens to the body......I'm not asking that question

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    When you're gone, you're gone.
    You turn into dust and bones and that's it. No afterlife, no soul going to heaven or hell.

First 123456 ... Last