shushu
    shushu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Well I guess if someone got drunk, got into their car and killed your mother, brother, cousin, wife, child you wouldn't care cause "we all die"???? Someone had the freedom to affect someone elses life by being that stupid. I really couldn't care less if you smoke 10 packs tonight and die tomorrow.....just not around me or my family. Which is what this thread was started for. A complaint about the "freedoms" America is giving up so that others are not smoked around. I care about freedoms as much as the next guy, but someones freedoms shouldn't affect me in any way. Want to get high....go do it. Want to get stupid drunk...go do it. Want to smoke....go do it. Just don't rob/murder anyone for money for drugs, drink and drive, and don't give me cancer for your "freedoms". Thats why I care.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't smoke, but i think people should be allowed to smoke on outdoor long island railroad platforms for christ sakes

Maverick22
    Maverick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Quote Originally Posted by shushu View Post
    Totally agree.....you are also going to believe what you want too in life.
    You should focus less on people smoking... And more about learning your homophones..

Unless all us smokers, killed your grammar skills... with our 'toxic' second hand smoke

First 12