wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Plenty of fish

Anyone of you guys ever used it? Be honest. I am about to hook up with some chick from the site. lets see how it goes

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yes when it first came out awhile back don't go on that shit no more and never actually meet any girls of it like I did MySpace in the old days.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

True story....

My buddy went on that site after he got divorced. Met this woman, asked him for a date. He accepted.

He gets to the restaurant to meet the chick and he almost drops dead of a heart attack because it was his buddy's wife who was fooling around on her husband.

He told her "I was in your f**king wedding party and your lucky I don't tell your husband".

And then he walked out. Never went back to that site again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ncsubowen, and 818z_finest

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    True story....

My buddy went on that site after he got divorced. Met this woman, asked him for a date. He accepted.

He gets to the restaurant to meet the chick and he almost drops dead of a heart attack because it was his buddy's wife who was fooling around on her husband.

He told her "I was in your f**king wedding party and your lucky I don't tell your husband".

damnnnnnnnnn

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This post wins ^

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I created a profile a month ago.. I bedded 2 broads so far....

Hope you dig fat chix
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankthetank

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

^^^^ha

MoneyRoe
    Money Money Money Money
    MoneyRoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i cracked a broad from there she work at starbucks.. she bad too

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post

Hope you dig fat chix
    awesome

wikkidinsane

Hope you dig fat chix
    yes sir im working on 2 right now

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

have met a couple girls from there - a single mom and a younger girl who was about to leave town. fooled around with the single mom a bit, but then got annoyed when she started playing hard to get. she also lived an hour away so the commute got tedious. got down with the younger girl in her car a few nights before she left town and exchange texts with her every now and then. seems like everyone on there is in it for a casual thing so it works in that way.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Whats the nationality of the two girls? Are they fat or skinny? Can u post pics?

lesterdymond

Its not really that bad. I'm not gonna lie, basically I send out a few messages a night and just wait for one to bite. Give it a few weeks and they swarm in. The only thing I have realized is most of them our single moms and hefers. I personally like that, but most folks are looking for that diamond that you just won't find on there. Use it for what it is...A good time for a few weekends and then your on to the next because they start catchin feelings and fishin to see if your online, spittin game. The chat box sucks too BTW.

GL and keep us posted!

NYSportsGuy210

Its not really that bad. I'm not gonna lie, basically I send out a few messages a night and just wait for one to bite. Give it a few weeks and they swarm in. The only thing I have realized is most of them our single moms and hefers. I personally like that, but most folks are looking for that diamond that you just won't find on there. Use it for what it is...A good time for a few weekends and then your on to the next because they start catchin feelings and fishin to see if your online, spittin game. The chat box sucks too BTW.

GL and keep us posted!

What's a good first message to write? How do you know who to select?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

POF is a dream. Bit#$es galore!!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

What's a good first message to write? How do you know who to select?
    Girls know the routine on there. So you have to be creative. I usually come up with a template letter. Roughly 3 paragraphs. But you can't copy and paste it to everyone because girls will catch on and tell that the letter wasn't originally from her. So in those 3 paragraphs... you need to change a few sentences so it's in rhythm of what that girl's profile says. Make it look like you wrote that letter to only her (even though it's for 100 different chicks. LOL)

Short letters won't get you any game. Just indirectly talk about yourself as to why she should choose you... in a nice smooth way. You can't act like a total di#$ and be hardcore... and you can't be too polite either and look like a queer. You have to be right down the middle.

It doesn't work for every girl. But out of every 10 girls I email... 8 will write back. But then when you start talking or writing back and forth you can tell if they are sloppy or uneducated etc. So before you know it... you're down to 2 or 3 left. Cuz... in a way... I am picky.

POF is not about choosing that one beautiful fish and swimming around with her.... POF is about having many fishies LOL
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I used it. Been dating the same girl for two years from there. We're on the "out" though bc off conflict with our kids. The site used to be great when everything was free but now they limit you. Can't tell who has read your email or not. Wonder if they ever removed those two stupid ass profile questions. Do you have a car? & Do you use drugs? Lame

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Girls know the routine on there. So you have to be creative. I usually come up with a template letter. Roughly 3 paragraphs. But you can't copy and paste it to everyone because girls will catch on and tell that the letter wasn't originally from her. So in those 3 paragraphs... you need to change a few sentences so it's in rhythm of what that girl's profile says. Make it look like you wrote that letter to only her (even though it's for 100 different chicks. LOL)

Short letters won't get you any game. Just indirectly talk about yourself as to why she should choose you... in a nice smooth way. You can't act like a total di#$ and be hardcore... and you can't be too polite either and look like a queer. You have to be right down the middle.

It doesn't work for every girl. But out of every 10 girls I email... 8 will write back. But then when you start talking or writing back and forth you can tell if they are sloppy or uneducated etc. So before you know it... you're down to 2 or 3 left. Cuz... in a way... I am picky.

POF is not about choosing that one beautiful fish and swimming around with her.... POF is about having many fishies LOL

Send me the letter you use lol

wikkidinsane

How ya doin'? Like yourself, I am Jamaican and enjoy listening to a wide range of music genre. I absolutely love a woman who smiles. I am looking for a down to earth female who I can just hang out with, be myself, and see if anything develops

HotCapper25
    HotCapper25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    True story....

he didn't recognize her from the photos?

I don't know about POF. why not just go down to your local bar?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

How ya doin'? Like yourself, I am Jamaican and enjoy listening to a wide range of music genre. I absolutely love a woman who smiles. I am looking for a down to earth female who I can just hang out with, be myself, and see if anything develops

I would of thrown in some Peter Tosh lyrics as well.

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

awww miiaaaaan! i was expected to click on this thread and see plen ty of fish (meaning super hot chicks ) yueah im a pervert like that!

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

what differentiates Plenty of Fish from the other dating sites?

lesterdymond

So true..

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4235

Money Shot

You & I think alike, as that is what I do when I use POF. I have a standard 3 paragraph letter if you will & then change it up to include things that are in her profile or things that prove to her that I have read it. You fire off the e-mail in like a minute or two & they think you are being original & more times then not, you get a solid response & away to the races you go!

NYSportsGuy210

Can you two e-mail or PM me a template of the letter you use and where to chage it around to tailor her profile?

Is it kinda like Mad Libs?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Met my girlfriend of 3 years on there. Just the same, you might get action but plenty of people with issues. It's a female oriented site.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Hi my name is chris, I am from the ------------ area . I saw your profile and I just had to respond. You have a great pic and a great profile. I enjoy movies, going out to eat, poker, live bands and just relaxing at home. I am a SBR Pro. I have no kids and never been married. I have been in a few relationships but most were long distance relationships. It seems most i meet around here are nuts and have 3 or 4 kids with 2 or 3 different husbands and covered in tatoos. I don't like going bars to meet women and most of the women i like on here just live too far away. id like to someday get married and possibly even have a kid or have some to call my own. i like to go out and do just about anything. I also enjoy facebooking and especially playing farmville and mafia wars with my friends and online golf. You can see from my pic I am a fat **** but i do have alot of muscle and Im always trying to improve my life in some way even though sometimes it is difficult. I am a great athlete and love to watch sports but my mate does not have to like or watch sports but it would be cool if we played tennis , golf or even bowling together. If you are interested let me know how you would like to be contacted, thanks chris
    Points Awarded:

excel gave ttwarrior1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MarkDee gave ttwarrior1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle, SBR Lou, and excel

wikkidinsane

hahaha tt

TheMoneyShot

I will post my template when I have time... LOL You guys would bust out laughing...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

No offense, but theres A REASON these women are using plenty of fish. If a girl is normal size/attractiveness + half-sane she will have 1000 guys waiting around the block to shove their rooster in her box, 90% of the women on online dating are VERY fat, the other 10% are braindead crazy bitches that look normal but somehow believe they are models just bc they arent hideously fat like the other 90%.

Also all women online have at least 3 or 4 kids despite being so fat/ugly its hard to believe that anyone would **** them 3 or 4 times.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SmackdownV, and TheMoneyShot

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Hope you dig fat chix
    If her description says "a few extra pounds" or "must like children" run like hell!

BigA
    BigA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3379

I will post my template when I have time... LOL You guys would bust out laughing...
    we need the plate..

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Oughta call the site Plenty of Whales

wikkidinsane

hahaha. They are some hot ones on there. I was searching for "few extra pounds" but my boi convinced me to do the "ALL" option

123 Last