DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Money should text her, “Sup, girl?”

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Thanks Kahn. This thread made me think of those good ole POF days. lol I can't believe the sh#$ I did. lol I definitely would like to come up with something funny and entertaining again. Hopefully one day it will happen.
    bump that shit. I want to laugh

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Anyone notice this new trick at POF of people trying to hack your cell phone? Diggity check in pal. Apparently there are dudes posing as women... and the first thing they want you to do is hit them up with Snapchat. I guess when they try and hit you back with a snap if you click something... they somehow hack your phone or attempt a hack using Snapchat as the link. People will try anything to get your personal info... wow.

PokerBabeNHL
    PokerBabeNHL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Too bad you all could be missing out on a woman who is intelligent, strong, and fun to be around. I used to be a model before gaining weight while stuck in a wheelchair for 4 1/2 months because of 3 brain strokes. S.O.S. You all want "trophy women"... Something to look at on your shoulder. Well, I can lose weight, and still be beautiful on the outside AND the inside as well. There's no pill for "UGLY"...
    Shallow & superficial... P.O.S...

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone notice this new trick at POF of people trying to hack your cell phone? Diggity check in pal. Apparently there are dudes posing as women... and the first thing they want you to do is hit them up with Snapchat. I guess when they try and hit you back with a snap if you click something... they somehow hack your phone or attempt a hack using Snapchat as the link. People will try anything to get your personal info... wow.
    I had half naked so called females friending me on Facebook. Turned out to be guys posing as hotties

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by PlayzDont View Post
    I had half naked so called females friending me on Facebook. Turned out to be guys posing as hotties
    Right. But what's this new way of hacking into someone's phone using Snapchat? Every girl wants your Snapchat... I've googled it and they say there's a way to hack your private data from your phone once you click on the snapchat photo. This is one crazy world. Can't do anything without some clown trying to hack you.

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Was on this site years and years ago now its fake profiles and bots out of the ass. Actually met a good amount of chicks off of POF back in the day.

PlayzDont
    PlayzDont's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right. But what's this new way of hacking into someone's phone using Snapchat? Every girl wants your Snapchat... I've googled it and they say there's a way to hack your private data from your phone once you click on the snapchat photo. This is one crazy world. Can't do anything without some clown trying to hack you.
    No c c's no ID's online and you should be fine

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by lesterdymond View Post
    I created a profile a month ago.. I bedded 2 broads so far....

Hope you dig fat chix
    silver linings, Lester, silver linings............. with big ol guts come tig ol bitties!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redd Foxx and the Dice Man couldn't both be wrong; they loved fat chicks........ redd, because, as he put it, "ugly fat bitches work harder to get you off, cause they know their looks/bods are going to get you there; they suck dick far better".....

and the Dice Man? well, I'll let him explain it himself, starts at 2:03 of the vid below:

this was back in the days where you simply couldn't get away with saying that shit on national tv; got the dice man banned for life from mtv; til they gave him a second chance......... what made it funny as fuk as you knew dick clark was shitting his pants as dice was going off........

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PokerBabeNHL View Post
    Too bad you all could be missing out on a woman who is intelligent, strong, and fun to be around. I used to be a model before gaining weight while stuck in a wheelchair for 4 1/2 months because of 3 brain strokes. S.O.S. You all want "trophy women"... Something to look at on your shoulder. Well, I can lose weight, and still be beautiful on the outside AND the inside as well. There's no pill for "UGLY"...
    not all..... Da Manster is guaranteed to throw your fat ass some dik............

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by PokerBabeNHL View Post
    Intelligent, fun to be around... LMAO

First 123