Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Do You Believe in Illuminati?

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-16 at 10:32 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i do now

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

At one time maybe. Not now.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

I believe in them, but do not believe in the control people say they have over the world.

doylfish
    doylfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9805

not at all

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I believe in Team Iluminate!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I believe most of the symbolism that you show arises from Freemasons. The single eye is from their symbolism of the Eye of Providence which is actually a derivation of the Eye of Horus which was a symbol of ancient Egypt. Freemasons incorporate a lot of Egyptian symbols because Egyptian masons were the people who built the pyramids.

Some people believe the Illuminati took over the Freemasons in 1776 in Bavaria via Adam Weishaupt.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Believe it fellas. Google it and watch some of the videos. Creepy.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

not anymore

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I work for the illuminati bitches

Im responsible for monitoring SBR Forum and figuring out which ones of you are potential threats

You guys are nothing but a bunch of harmless degenerates so youve made my job easy, thanks for that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

TheChancellor
    TheChancellor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

The "Illuminati", in my opinion, has become a fairy tale. If you actually research the Illuminati, it is basically a bunch of bloodlines and families who supposedly rule the world. Do I believe this? Not 100%. However I do believe that it is possible.

It seems like whenever this subject comes up, it's immediately taken out of context because of this stupid Illuminati label. What people need to do is really take some time to trace the roots of things that are horribly wrong with society. Ask yourselves why things are the way they are, and try and get to the bottom of it YOURSELF and come to your OWN conclusions based on the research YOU do.

No matter what subject your delve into, if you dig deep enough, you'll most likely come to the conclusion that the problems are because of a small group of very powerful people. I believe that this group of people are mistaken for the Illuminati. If the Illuminati do exist, I would imagine it is the people controlling that small group of very powerful people. I don't think the real masterminds will ever be exposed.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Subscribe:

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Def do not think Lady gaga (gag) would be part of any 'rule the world' organization and why would a channel devoted to children (EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE OUR FUTURE) would you advertise your 'rule the world org.' on it
    Last edited by ncat12; 08-31-11 at 10:30 AM.

Royfus777
    Royfus777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1821

lol no

Ingram$
    Ingram$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a yes and no to me. I haven't understood it enough

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

o rly

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

No. It's superstition. People are too busy jizzing in their wives and making too many babies and being greedy to plan and execute what others are to do. It's typical superstition just in different form. I guarantee that.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Do banks rule the world? Of course.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Yes, but ive always thought illuminati is a dumb name. Why not just say global corporations.

sanlar
    sanlar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't actually

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

i do, but i really dont give a fuk about them.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Jordan Maxwell will give you a good start on this subject matter.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

of course

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

i do - there are too many evidences that can't be coincidential - so they exist and it is true

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Follow the money you will find the answer.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Partly truth, partly fiction ...

The 'enlightened' ones are those who understand fully that Lucifer* is the head of the Christian Church ...
    Therefore, Freemasons ARE part of this cabal ...

*- He has smiled upon our endeavor..
    - Out of many, one ...

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Partly truth, partly fiction ...

The 'enlightened' ones are those who understand fully that Lucifer* is the head of the Christian Church ...
    Therefore, Freemasons ARE part of this cabal ...

*- He has smiled upon our endeavor..
    - Out of many, one ...
    Lucifer is the Lightbearer, the bringer of secret knowledge. The Illuminati know things of which you cannot even fathom. They control you in ways you do not understand. At the same time, it is impossible to fight them, so conform to their wishes and you will be fine.

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

Illuminati comes from the Latin and simply means "enlightened" or educated. In its inception it was simply the term to distinguish the educated from the the profane. In ancient sculpture the portrayal of people holding a scroll meant they were illuminati - or simply educated.

In modern times the word has been used to continue manipulation and control of people through fraternities, but the esoteric history of the illuminati going back to Plato and before simply meant educated, and yes that would include knowledge of ancient rituals and rites as well as more conventional knowledge such as math.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

It is a very interesting conspiracy theory..

People can't deny the symbolism but do the music artists deny it?

Creditsforedits

Of course they will deny it to you... but as with almost all walks of life fraternal institutions control who makes it and who doesnt... and that is not a conspiracy theory, think about your place of work (if you work within a fairly standard office environment), the vast majority of the time those that make it up to higher levels are either friends or relatives of those already in power or they are brought on board as they follow and believe in the same agenda.

It really doesn't have to go down the route of "ooooh... conspiracy" it is a plain fact of life that collusion for furthering aims exists everywhere and once the power is established it is maintained by only bringing up those that follow it.

Music is exactly the same... you think the Beatles really just appeared out of nowhere with their complex music? Mcartney to this day even admits he can't sing or write music...

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    Music is exactly the same... you think the Beatles really just appeared out of nowhere with their complex music? Mcartney to this day even admits he can't sing or write music...

You're saying a group of enlightened ones got together and created the Beatles and wrote their music for them?
    What a fuking joke.

Creditsforedits

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    You're saying a group of enlightened ones got together and created the Beatles and wrote their music for them? What a fuking joke.
    Enlightened ones = educated
    Beatles = created pop band

So in a nutshell that is what I am saying... just the same way that Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and the rest of the trash put out there are nothing more than front people who do not write their own music...

I don't think the Beatles were as cynically put together as musicians are today, but I believe certainly that more people were involved in the creation of their music than just those you saw on stage.

What I am saying is that a very large % of (including the Beatles) entertainers are put into the positions they are, they get help. Much like teams will write books and then attribute it to just one author..

To get into and be successful in entertainment you have to belong to a fraternity and help push the agenda of that fraternity.

Creditsforedits

Also I love your argumentative style "What a fuking joke".. where did you learn to reason like that?. it really cuts to the point

Creditsforedits

Davy Jones agrees with me...

Davy Jones says that the Beatles were just as manufactured as his own band, the Monkees. Jones told delmarvanow.com that, "I think the Monkees have been viewed as a band that was manufactured, but the first manufactured band was really the Beatles. They were put by (manager) Brian Epstein in the same boots and the same suits. I was on the The Ed Sullivan Show the same night that they (made their debut on live American TV) in 1964. I was one of the acts that night (with the cast of Oliver!) and I saw what was going on... That's what show business is like."

12 Last