Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

When the OP created this thread he wasn't asking "Do you believe in educated people who create things for monetary gain?" He was obviously refering to the idea that a secret group of powerful men are pulling the strings of society. To say the Illuminati just means educated people is a bit lame.

The fact that the Beatles were created by managers and money men doesn't belong in an Illuminati thread. A dude created the Backstreet boys. Does he belong in a thread about "enlightened educated ones" who belong to a secret society of the rich and powerful?

How about a link to Paul McCartney saying he can't sing or write music, and I don't mean him being modest. I mean him admitting he can't/didn't write some of the best, most well known songs in rock history.

In your post you made it sound like a group of secret society members gathered and created the Beatles for "furthering". And I called it a fuking joke. Why argue when what the other person said is fuking stupid.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    Also I love your argumentative style "What a fuking joke".. where did you learn to reason like that?. it really cuts to the point
    People say that when they realize they have no argument, but also don't want to believe the truth.

Creditsforedits
    Creditsforedits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1745

Well I did not intend to make it sound like it was all some big conspiracy to create the Beatles, I was trying to illustrate the argument that we are sold lies. We are made to think that our entertainers are amazing people who are so much better than us and we must listen to what they say and do and believe it. The truth is almost always much more plain, simple and motivated by agenda (usually profit) and that these agendas are controlled by powerful fraternites who create the entertainers for us.

Also it is extremely pertinent to the topic that the OP started to understand the history of 'illuminati'. The OP asked us if we believe in the Illuminati.. he did not state which, I am trying to get people to see that the origins of what we now might think are secret societies was much more plain that the exciting conspiracy theories of today. Sure they were secret, they were secret because hardly anyone could read a long time ago and so it would have seemed to the profane that these people who could predict solar eclipses etc were gods.. when really they just learned to read and write, do a little math and astronomy and used this to rule over an ignorant mass. They were the illuminita, the educated, the enlightened. In Platos time they drove the direction of society through plays and actors, much as in the same way that today they do through music, movies and tv.

Why don't you start to think for yourself, do some of your own research and see what you can discover instead of asking for your conclusions from others... that is what makes people ignorant..

Creditsforedits

It sure is Masu485 but it is also the first place people go to as they cannot be bothered to put the time in to investigate something which has challenged their long held beliefs.

Creditsforedits

"He was obviously refering to the idea that a secret group of powerful men are pulling the strings of society."

"The fact that the Beatles were created by managers and money men doesn't belong in an Illuminati thread."

Also that is a bit - how would you put it - "fuking stupid"... Music is part of society, Illuminati simply means a fraternal organisation, ergo if the Beatles are created by managers and money men (a fraternal organisation) and that affects and changes and controls - or as you put it pulls the strings of society - then it precisely belongs in this thread.

Esoteric histories, secret societies and brotherhoods are an extremely big topic covering just about everything in life so to limit its discussion to one small area is to miss huge aspects of importance... but I guess those of us that are"fuking stupid" might like to take the conversation to a broader perspective.

dxunchuk
    dxunchuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

do I believe in iluminati ? I dont know. Do I believe that there is some group if people who more than others rule the world ? definitely yes.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

stupid pop culture fad is all it adds up to now. We all know who runs shitt

Creditsforedits

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    How about a link to Paul McCartney saying he can't sing or write music, and I don't mean him being modest. I mean him admitting he can't/didn't write some of the best, most well known songs in rock history.
    You took this to swearing and insults which is just pathetic, if you want to have an intelligent debate then keep it there, don't insult me and then ask me to do something...

If you have listened to any of the music that Paul McCartney has released as a solo artist then you should be able to tell that it is of some magnitude lower in complexity than the music of the Beatles.. either he forgot how to write good music, never wrote it in the first place or just simply decided to put out shite when he went solo... I vote for the second option.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Creditsforedits View Post
    "He was obviously refering to the idea that a secret group of powerful men are pulling the strings of society."

"The fact that the Beatles were created by managers and money men doesn't belong in an Illuminati thread."

Also that is a bit - how would you put it - "fuking stupid"... Music is part of society, Illuminati simply means a fraternal organisation, ergo if the Beatles are created by managers and money men (a fraternal organisation) and that affects and changes and controls - or as you put it pulls the strings of society - then it precisely belongs in this thread.

Esoteric histories, secret societies and brotherhoods are an extremely big topic covering just about everything in life so to limit its discussion to one small area is to miss huge aspects of importance... but I guess those of us that are"fuking stupid" might like to take the conversation to a broader perspective.

You're saying the manager of Backstreet boys is part of "a fraternal organization"? And that this organization is conscience of itself? It must be conscience of itself or it couldn't/wouldn't be catorgorized as a fraternal organiztaion.

To believe there is a real secret society that takes efforts to shape and control society, and to broaden the conversation so far as to include rock n roll managers, is indeed - as I would put it - fuking stupid.

Even to broaden the conversation enough to say that the Illuminati is nothing more than a loose fraternal organization, when the word Illuminati has come to mean something specific, is - as I would put it- fuking stupid.

The rich and powerful make self serving decisions. This doesn't mean they are a fraternal organization.

milotron305
    milotron305's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats why kanye interupted taylor swift!!!

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

are the members from Pink Floyd illuminati?!?! what about ACDC?!?!

First 12