shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Interesting.... so what happened? Me and Bronxer both agreed to giving her our points for one year she evaded it and said goodnight WAKE UP PEOPLE
    Sorry, got distracted but since you two halfwits are still going at it, I'll continue. I'm drinking a beer in the sun now so let's at least make this fun again. The bet I offered was for me to show you that my avatar pic is sitting on my fireplace. I can even show you my passport and prove that that chick is indeed me. If you want to go on webcam for all of your points for a year, then you'll have to give me time to shower and at least put some lipgloss on as I've been outside all day and look like even more shit than usual. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't take screen grabs and post them on here.

Br0nxer, I enjoy talking to people on here about gambling and funny stuff. If I wanted attention from guys, I'd go on a dating website. Stop giving me attention if it hurts your life so much. I don't start threads about myself and I've even cut back bigtime on my posting in PT. Not sure what else you want. I go post somewhere else and you cry about that. Maybe it's you who has the problem.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Sorry, got distracted but since you two halfwits are still going at it, I'll continue. I'm drinking a beer in the sun now so let's at least make this fun again. The bet I offered was for me to show you that my avatar pic was is sitting on my fireplace. I can even show you my passport and prove that that chick is indeed me. If you want to go on webcam for all of your points for a year, then you'll have to give me time to shower and at least put some lipgloss on as I've been outside all day and look like even more shit than usual. But I'd appreciate it if you didn't take screen grabs and post them on here.

Br0nxer, I enjoy talking to people on here about gambling and funny stuff. If I wanted attention from guys, I'd go on a dating website. Stop giving me attention if it hurts your life so much. I don't start threads about myself and I've even cut back bigtime on my posting in PT. Not sure what else you want. I go post somewhere else and you cry about that. Maybe it's you who has the problem.
    Geez you are delusional

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do I know the girl on webcam is you?

You could make this a hell of a lot easier by showing me the pic you had posted up that was supposedly you because I have no idea what Im supposed to expect to see

warriorfan707

shari why dont we start by you putting the pic that was supposedly you back up

SuddenDee
    SuddenDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Good move Shari, to stop responding to Br0nxer and warriorfan77. Your posts are intelligent and thoughtful while theirs are weak and juvenile. Hey assholes, its football season, not hunting season, so leave her the f**k alone.

Br0nxer

You could make this a hell of a lot easier by showing me the pic you had posted up that was supposedly you because I have no idea what Im supposed to expect to see
    warriorfan go on web cam with the lady

i have no interest in doing that

if you indeed confirm you think its her let me know. i will give my points up

warriorfan707

you can go ride off into the sunset now captain save a hoe

were trying to verify that the creature you just hit on is indeed a woman

you should be thanking us

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by SuddenDee View Post
    Good move Shari, to stop responding to Br0nxer and warriorfan77. Your posts are intelligent and thoughtful while theirs are weak and juvenile. Hey assholes, its football season, not hunting season, so leave her the f**k alone.
    never fukkin heard a ya guy. who the fukk is this
    you seem lost

the newbie forum is a couple departments down guy

leave this thread to a couple veterans

Br0nxer

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by SuddenDee View Post

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Geez you are delusional
    So starting a thread yesterday about my posting somewhere else isn't whining? How about the post you bumped today? Again, I'm really not sure why you care what I do or don't do. This forum has 10s of thousands of registered members yet for the past week you've been focused on me despite us being e-buddies before. We both know why the change in your behaviour happened but really it's getting a bit out of control. You're not hurting my feelings and you're not pissing me off but I guess I just don't have a clue why you seem to be so hellbent on posting about the one person you claim gets off on attention. Especially in threads where I've neither posted in or are about me. You're feeding into the very thing you say disturbs you so much.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Yea this is going to end well.. good night ladies and gentlemen..

Br0nxer

So starting a thread yesterday about my posting somewhere else isn't whining? How about the post you bumped today? Again, I'm really not sure why you care what I do or don't do. This forum has 10s of thousands of registered members yet for the past week you've been focused on me despite us being e-buddies before. We both know why the change in your behaviour happened but really it's getting a bit out of control. You're not hurting my feelings and you're not pissing me off but I guess I just don't have a clue why you seem to be so hellbent on posting about the one person you claim gets off on attention. Especially in threads where I've neither posted in or are about me. You're feeding into the very thing you say disturbs you so much.
    e-buddies

im not e-buddies with anyone at this place.

shari91

shari why dont we start by you putting the pic that was supposedly you back up
    Seriously I don't want that pic back up here. I took enough grief for it the first time around. I'll show it to you on the webcam and then you can ask paco, lakerboy, coochy, etc... there are 1000s of people who saw that pic if that's the same one I had as my avatar. I can even show it to you on my Facebook.

But I'm only doing this for all of your points for a year. I'll be donating the points to St Judes but I'm not willing to go through this whoreshit if you're just going to stiff me like you have others.

warriorfan707

shari before we proceed I need to see the avatar you had up of yourself otherwise none of this means anything

shari91

e-buddies im not e-buddies with anyone at this place. especially frauds
    Sorry pal, not a fraud. And anyone I've wasted time talking to on Skype I'd consider more than just a random poster. Lesson learned.

Anyway, warrior PM me if you want to do this. If I don't respond right away it's because I'm in the shower. Again though - only for your points for a year.

Br0nxer

i am in to

st judes is a worthy charity

warriorfan will be the judge.

whatever he says goes. im not getting on webcam. no interest

Br0nxer

will need screenshot of webcam sent to me just for verification.

will not post anywhere

warriorfan707

Seriously I don't want that pic back up here. I took enough grief for it the first time around. I'll show it to you on the webcam and then you can ask paco, lakerboy, coochy, etc... there are 1000s of people who saw that pic if that's the same one I had as my avatar. I can even show it to you on my Facebook.

But I'm only doing this for all of your points for a year. I'll be donating the points to St Judes but I'm not willing to go through this whoreshit if you're just going to stiff me like you have others.
    fukk off

Ive taken dozens of points loans out on here for fun and paid every single one of them back

if you really think I would stiff you for betpoints you are even dumber than I thought

you are making this much more difficult than it needs to be

for someone who claims they dont care what anyone thinks its interesting how that fluctuates repeatedly

warriorfan707

Ok I will view her on webcam

not sure how Im supposed to verify that it is her, it could be anyone

we will see about this picture she is claiming she will show me

Br0nxer

i am not in this bet without receiving some type of proof also

shari91

fukk off Ive taken dozens of points loans out on here for fun and paid every single one of them back if you really think I would stiff you for betpoints you are even dumber than I thought you are making this much more difficult than it needs to be for someone who claims they dont care what anyone thinks its interesting how that fluctuates repeatedly
    I don't care if you think I'm an ugly beast, even if we end up chatting. You can come on here and say I'm a disgusting troll who weighs 500 pounds if that's what you think after - I won't be upset since I wasn't planning on trying to hook up with you or anyone. But I was given the idea that I should just do it and donate the points to charity. And I'm all for that. You'll only be the 3rd poster I've chatted to on webcam other than people I know personally so I want to make it worth it. No need to get so pissy - I have nothing to hide. I just prefer to get paid for doing this.

shari91

Ok I will view her on webcam

not sure how Im supposed to verify that it is her, it could be anyone

we will see about this picture she is claiming she will show me
    Well then how are you supposed to ever verify it's me? Me hold up my passport on the webcam showing you my name?

This is getting ridiculous. I finally agreed to get on the stupid camera with you so St Judes can get some cash and now even that's not good enough. How else do you suggest I prove it's me? Ask me any question you want about the forum. That's the same thing others did when they first talked to me on the phone or on Skype.

warriorfan707

whoa whoa wait a second, I am trying to verify that you are the person who was your avatar

people have claimed that they saw your avatar and you were hot

so if it is you wtf would I think you are an ugly overweight beast?

warriorfan707

Well then how are you supposed to ever verify it's me? Me hold up my passport on the webcam showing you my name?

This is getting ridiculous. I finally agreed to get on the stupid camera with you so St Judes can get some cash and now even that's not good enough. How else do you suggest I prove it's me? Ask me any question you want about the forum. That's the same thing others did when they first talked to me on the phone or on Skype.
    email me a picture

then get on webcam

if I verify them to be one and the same person, and someone on sbr vouches that the picture you sent me is indeed the avatar, your charity gets paid by me and bronxer

and you have my word I wont show anyone else your photo if you so wish

shari91

whoa whoa wait a second, I am trying to verify that you are the person who was your avatar people have claimed that they saw your avatar and you were hot so if it is you wtf would I think you are an ugly overweight beast?
    I already explained this. Anyone who said that I looked hot in my pic was just being nice. I looked like shit. Underweight, tired, etc... They were just being nice guys because, well, they're nice. I look like a normal chick. I don't think you'll puke when you talk to me but you'll just think yeah ok, she's nothing special. You'll see. And you'll also see that I am indeed the same person as my avatar pic and any other photos that I stupidly posted. 15 minutes then I'm heading into the shower. PM me your Skype name

Br0nxer

email me a picture

then get on webcam

if I verify them to be one and the same person, and someone on sbr vouches that the picture you sent me is indeed the avatar, your charity gets paid by me and bronxer

and you have my word I wont show anyone else your photo if you so wish
    picture must be forwarded to me also for my points to be donated

then you can just tell me if it was her on webcam

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wouldn't do it, shari.

warriorfan707

I already explained this. Anyone who said that I looked hot in my pic was just being nice. I looked like shit. Underweight, tired, etc... They were just being nice guys because, well, they're nice. I look like a normal chick. I don't think you'll puke when you talk to me but you'll just think yeah ok, she's nothing special. You'll see. And you'll also see that I am indeed the same person as my avatar pic and any other photos that I stupidly posted. 15 minutes then I'm heading into the shower. PM me your Skype name
    I dont have skype

why not just use yahoo messenger

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    i wouldn't do it, shari.
    yeah, I'm kind of having my doubts but the worst that will happen is that he'll blast my pic everywhere on here, get stung for posting personal info without the poster's consent and I'll be tormented for another year by posters shit talking me when they feel the need to prove how tough they are online. I'm in a weird mood today, although the sun and now the beer are probably contributing to that, so I'll bite. Most other days I would've just continued to ignore this crap but St Jude's is a great cause so hopefully it's worth it if he doesn't stiff me.

I dont have skype why not just use yahoo messenger
    I've never used it but I'll check it out in a bit. Going to finish my beer and head in the shower.

warriorfan707

[QUOTE=shari91;11108330 Anyone who said that I looked hot in my pic was just being nice. [/QUOTE]

Sbr posters overrating a chick instead of underrating her

shari91

picture must be forwarded to me also for my points to be donated then you can just tell me if it was her on webcam
    no bet with you

warriorfan707

You have my word A) I will not give anyone any info about you and B) I wont stiff you

Also Bronxer must receive verification because he and I are the ones who are paying your charity

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have my word A) I will not give anyone any info except you and B) I wont stiff you
    and you can trust him because he's never done either of those two things.

warriorfan707

chemicalbrother
    This message is hidden because chemicalbrother is on your ignore list.

First ... 234567 Last