warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont care Shari, I dont give the first flying fukk, I just think these guys are blind fools

Also I have spent a lot of time on this forum so excuse me all to hell if maybe I wondered once or twice what you look like

I really don't think that is that unusual

And if you had your pic posted for 3 months, why refuse to put it up? Makes no sense

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I think Shari wrote a while back that the reason why she got rid of it or not really willing to post is because she doesn't want her son to know her gambling habbits in the future. I don't know if she was joking but that seemed like a logical reason to me..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    I think Shari wrote a while back that the reason why she got rid of it or not really willing to post is because she doesn't want her son to know her gambling habbits in the future. I don't know if she was joking but that seemed like a logical reason to me..
    haha no, that wasn't it. It's because I was copping a lot of shit on here and in PM's and emails because the pic was of myself facing forward, holding my son who had his back to the camera. But apparently to a few nutters, I was a terrible bitch for exposing my son's back even though you couldn't see his face, etc. So that pic came down and won't be back up. I've posted different ones a few times since then but the PT crowd was different than it is now. Not going to do it any more. I saw some of the comments made about the regular girls yesterday at the Bash and my skin's not thick enough to have people attack my appearance along with everything else they do already.

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    haha no, that wasn't it. It's because I was copping a lot of shit on here and in PM's and emails because the pic was of myself facing forward, holding my son who had his back to the camera. But apparently to a few nutters, I was a terrible bitch for exposing my son's back even though you couldn't see his face, etc. So that pic came down and won't be back up. I've posted different ones a few times since then but the PT crowd was different than it is now. Not going to do it any more. I saw some of the comments made about the regular girls yesterday at the Bash and my skin's not thick enough to have people attack my appearance along with everything else they do already.

Understandable, it's tougher for women in a "men's domain" so to speak, I see women having a harder time so to speak in things like these forums, and gaming and etc..

warriorfan707

I would be willing to bet money the picture shari had up for months was not her

And thats why shes conflicted about putting it up again

warriorfan707

My pic was my avatar for 3 months. Same pic that's currently framed and sitting on top of my fireplace.

Nice try here trying to validate that the picture was indeed her

I doubt she would have gone so far as to say this if it really was her, sounds like shes trying to convince us

Your bs doesnt get past me shari

Im a sharp sob

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

Nice try here trying to validate that the picture was indeed her

I doubt she would have gone so far as to say this if it really was her, sounds like shes trying to convince us

Your bs doesnt get past me shari

Im a sharp sob
    bingo pal

she is a mother in her late 40's that probably has A cup flapjacks and a very weathered face

not a shock she didnt go to bash. her posting career would of been over had she gone

the only thing she really has going for her here is the fact no one has ever seen what she looks like

keeps the losers who only leave the house 1-3 times per month curious

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    bingo pal

she is a mother in her late 40's that probably has A cup flapjacks and a very weathered face

not a shock she didnt go to bash. her posting career would of been over had she gone

the only thing she really has going for her here is the fact no one has ever seen what she looks like

keeps the losers who only leave the house 1-3 times per month curious

I guarantee you there is no chance in hell Shari is an attractive woman

and anyone who thinks she is, is a fukkin retard

Br0nxer

I guarantee you there is no chance in hell Shari is an attractive woman

and anyone who thinks she is, is a fukkin retard

i would leave the poor lady alone if she would just admit she loves the attention

thats what really bothers a lot of posters here

the fact that she pretends to hate the attention is laughable

no way in the world this single mother in her late 40s could get attention like this anywhere else

shari91

I would be willing to bet money the picture shari had up for months was not her And thats why shes conflicted about putting it up again
    How about you just bet me all of your points for the next year that that picture was indeed me? Make the bet and I'll show you the pic sitting on top of my fireplace within the next 5 minutes. Anyone who has been here awhile will be able to let you know if that pic was indeed my avatar. Sound good? Or are you going to pussy out like you did with your bet against Iceminers?
    Last edited by shari91; 08-20-11 at 11:01 PM.

shari91

i would leave the poor lady alone if she would just admit she loves the attention thats what really bothers a lot of posters here the fact that she pretends to hate the attention is laughable no way in the world this single mother in her late 40s could get attention like this anywhere else
    lol yes Br0nxer I'm in my late 40s. Maybe what you should be wondering about is why you and "a lot of posters" give a shit what I do or don't like. Considering your wife left you for your best friend, I'd think you'd have other things to concern yourself with besides a senior citizen on a gambling forum, no?

Br0nxer

And thats why shes conflicted about putting it up again
    that f*g canuckG was circulating a pic for a while that he said shari91 claims was her

you shoulda seen this pic. it was of some 19 year old model with an ironing board for a stomach

Br0nxer

lol yes Br0nxer I'm in my late 40s. Maybe what you should be wondering about is why you and "a lot of posters" give a shit what I do or don't like. Considering your wife left you for your best friend, I'd think you'd have other things to concern yourself with besides a senior citizen on a gambling forum, no?
    your better than that

dont circulate Henry hills old stories.

come up with some fables of your own

warriorfan707

that f*g canuckG was circulating a pic for a while that he said shari91 claims was her

you shoulda seen this pic. it was of some 19 year old model with an ironing board for a stomach

NO HOT WOMAN WOULD EVER HAVE 17000 POSTS ON A FUKKING GAMBLING FORUM

WAKE UP U FUKKIN GOONS

Monitor-Tan

[quote=shari91;11107332]lol yes Br0nxer I'm in my late 40s. Maybe what you should be wondering about is why you and "a lot of posters" give a shit what I do or don't like.Considering your wife left you for your best friend, I'd think you'd have other things to concern yourself with besides a senior citizen on a gambling forum, no?[/quote]

Wow... Ouch.. Easy woman...

shari91

your better than that dont circulate Henry hills old stories. come up with some fables of your own
    I'm better than what? You're the guy constantly posting about me for the past week. You're also the guy who apparently has nothing better to do than start threads about me, worry about what I'm doing on other forums, etc... Who's better than who?

Warrior, let me know if you grow some balls and want to take the bet. I've just been told that I've given you two kiddies more than enough attention already so until I hear about the bet, I'm done. Best of luck.

warriorfan707

How about you just bet me all of your points for the next year that that picture was indeed me? Make the bet and I'll show you the pic sitting on top of my fireplace within the next 5 minutes. Anyone who has been here awhile will be able to let you know if that pic was indeed my avatar. Sound good? Or are you going to pussy out like you did with your bet against Iceminers?
    I would do it in a heartbeat if I trusted you at all

Points are meaningless to me, I just take out a 500 betpoints loan and then put it all on a 4 tm parlay for bragging rights

then I pay the points back

couldnt give a fukk about points

I just like exposing frauds

Br0nxer

shari produce proof I was ever married and you can have my points for the next 5 years and 1000.00 dollars

you know my real name as you are a mod and have access to info like that. lets see it

Br0nxer

I'm better than what? You're the guy constantly posting about me for the past week. You're also the guy who apparently has nothing better to do than start threads about me, worry about what I'm doing on other forums, etc... Who's better than who?

Warrior, let me know if you grow some balls and want to take the bet. I've just been told that I've given you two kiddies more than enough attention already so until I hear about the bet, I'm done. Best of luck.
    did i start this thread

produce 5 threads i have started about you in the last week

Im not the OP

Monitor-Tan

Let's all think of a happy place...

warriorfan707

I've just been told that I've given you two kiddies more than enough attention already
    "told" by who?

Ill take the bet

how can anything be verified, youll just show me a fake picture

what a laugh

if you show me yourself on webcam and you are even reasonably attractive I will give u all my points for 1 year

shari91

I would do it in a heartbeat if I trusted you at all Points are meaningless to me, I just take out a 500 betpoints loan and then put it all on a 4 tm parlay for bragging rights then I pay the points back couldnt give a fukk about points I just like exposing frauds
    If you trusted me????

You're a well known scammer across multiple forums and you're worried about my stiffing on a bet. I figured you'd wimp out but this is priceless.

shari produce proof I was ever married and you can have my points for the next 5 years and 1000.00 dollars you know my real name as you are a mod and have access to info like that. lets see it
    I have access to nothing like that, nor do I care about anything to do with your personal life. But if you want to continue on the high school route that you have been for the past week, I'm more than willing to participate today.

Br0nxer

If you trusted me????

You're a well known scammer across multiple forums and you're worried about my stiffing on a bet. I figured you'd wimp out but this is priceless.

I have access to nothing like that, nor do I care about anything to do with your personal life. But if you want to continue on the high school route that you have been for the past week, I'm more than willing to participate today.
    like i said before

dont get it twisted

im not some fukkin jerkoff living in newark pretending to be something im not

warriorfan707

If you trusted me????

Now I know 100% she is a fukking fraud, because I have angered her

You're a joke, Shari. I know what you really are. An ugly fat overweight joke of a woman (if you are even female) trying to masquerade as a hot girl.

So fukking pathetic its unreal. You are in obamaismyuncles level of patheticness

Br0nxer

Now I know 100% she is a fukking fraud, because I have angered her

You're a joke, Shari. I know what you really are. An ugly fat overweight joke of a woman (if you are even female) trying to masquerade as a hot girl.

So fukking pathetic its unreal. You are in obamaismyuncles level of patheticness

warriorfan707

lets see shari on camera

what a laugh

shari will show herself +189000000000000000000000

shari will try to show me some picture of someone else -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

How much? I accept your offer.

shari91

did i start this thread

produce 5 threads i have started about you in the last week

Im not the OP
    Two threads that I can think of during the past week. During your whole time here under both usernames? Who knows. Number of posts about me, even in threads that had nothing to do with me? 10-15 minimum just in the past 5 or so days not including multiple ones about me where you didn't say my name but were responding. Now again, tell me how many threads I've started about you or how many posts I've made this past week about you at all. I'll give you a hint: 0.

"told" by who?

Ill take the bet

how can anything be verified, youll just show me a fake picture

what a laugh

if you show me yourself on webcam and you are even reasonably attractive I will give u all my points for 1 year
    What does me being reasonably attractive have to do with it? The point isn't to provide beat off material. It was to show that I was the chick in my avatar.

warriorfan707

Shari has 17000 posts in 20 months.

If you believe she is a "hot chick" please for the love of God quit gambling right now, I assure you that you will not have a prayer

Monitor-Tan

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    How much? I accept your offer.

warriorfan707

Two threads that I can think of during the past week. During your whole time here under both usernames? Number of posts about me, even in threads that had nothing to do with me? 10-15 minimum. Now again, tell me how many threads I've started about you or how many posts I've made this past week about you at all. I'll give you a hint: 0.

What does me being reasonably attractive have to do with it? The point isn't to provide beat off material. It was to show that I was the chick in my avatar.
    well according to the people who saw "you" you are hot, so I would be willing to stretch it into including anyone reasonable looking

notice how as soon as I said she gave herself away for getting angry she attempted to calm down?

warriorfan707

Shari could show us a pic of anyone you clowns

Only way to verify I can think of would be webcam

no way in hell she will ever agree to that and I think we all know why

If she was indeed hot, why wouldnt she show herself? She would become a legend on here

(next post from shari will be her explaining why she doesnt care what we think) (does that seem like a reasonable explanation for someone with 17k posts in 20 months)

WAKE UP U GOONS

shari91

well according to the people who saw "you" you are hot, so I would be willing to stretch it into including anyone reasonable looking notice how as soon as I said she gave herself away for getting angry she attempted to calm down?
    Dude, I'm not angry. You do realise you're a stranger on an internet forum and a known troll? You're not making me upset in the slightest. If anyone who saw me said that I was hot, that's because they were just being nice. I'm a normal chick. Am I ugly and overweight as you said? Definitely no to the overweight and I think I'm ok looking when I try. But I'm definitely not a supermodel and I've never said I was. Is that a requirement for me to post here?

warriorfan707

Dude, I'm not angry. You do realise you're a stranger on an internet forum and a known troll? You're not making me upset in the slightest. If anyone who saw me said that I was hot, that's because they were just being nice. I'm a normal chick. Am I ugly and overweight as you said? Definitely no to the overweight and I think I'm ok looking when I try. But I'm definitely not a supermodel and I've never said I was. Is that a requirement for me to post here?
    absolutely not but I think the fact that I am reasonably certain the pic you had up as your avatar was never you is cause for alarm

im far from stupid shari do not attempt to fool me

you might be able to fool these others but never me

and I am not a troll, I post winners here, I respond to trolls yes but I am not a troll thats ridiculous

Br0nxer

The fact of the matter is that no one will ever see this lady in real life. And that is a fact.

If she is still working here for 10 points a day 10 years from now no one will still of seen her.

Because it would be a wrap if anyone did. her whole premise of posting at this place and getting the attention she gets and she loves is based on the fact no one has seen what she looks like. That leaves the losers who leave the house 1-3 times a month wondering and in turn that keeps her relevant around here.

A cup flapjacks and a very weathered face -10000000000000000000000000

somewhat attractive +900000000000000000000000

First 123456 ... Last