milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

**more proof church and bible study is hazardous to your health

first priests rape your sons... now a bus full of bible thumpers crashes

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...e-11037026.php

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Mike, anyone that doesn't already know church and bible study is hazardous to their health and asshole won't be changing their mind because 12 people they don't know died.

These people have fukked up minds which is why church and bible study were appealing in the first place

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Mike, anyone that doesn't already know church and bible study is hazardous to their health and asshole won't be changing their mind because 12 people they don't know died.

These people have fukked up minds which is why church and bible study were appealing in the first place

The Kraken

And as long as the kids were black, most christians will rejoice that some liberals died

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

There are too many seriously fukked up people on this board, laughing when 12 people die in a tragic accident. I grew up in the neighborhood where the church is located, went to the elementary school just a couple blocks away, I'm not an overly religious person, but I have been to that church in the past for a couple weddings and funerals.

It's a sad indictment of where this society has sunk when people find humor in the death of innocent people and the effect it will have on their family and friends.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Roadtrip635 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

There is NO life after this. When you die you simply cease to exist.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by unluckysob View Post
    There is NO life after this. When you die you simply cease to exist.
    i wish there was SOB, but my logic says you go were you were before you were born. a black state on unconsciousness

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    There are too many seriously fukked up people on this board, laughing when 12 people die in a tragic accident. I grew up in the neighborhood where the church is located, went to the elementary school just a couple blocks away, I'm not an overly religious person, but I have been to that church in the past for a couple weddings and funerals.

It's a sad indictment of where this society has sunk when people find humor in the death of innocent people and the effect it will have on their family and friends.
    you're going to cry over a bunch of 80 year olds dying? that's about the least sad thing that senior citizens go through in this country... most end up sitting in a horrible nursing home where they drool on themself and have to listen to the other person in the room's tv on full blast.

my mother and grandma would've been much better off dying this way... you only think i'm fukked up because you have a local affiliation, if it was 12 syrians that got run over by a u.s. tank walking in the street you wouldn't care

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post

Care is lost, top that with no real creative skills for comedy, and a disturbed heart, there it is. Some of them probably hurting for different reasons and they afflict to soothe pressure from their own pain.

but yes, human condition not great.... but i see changes

brainfreeze
    Meaning

i rarely would recite a artist but id imagine some can relate and came from a good place, wish he had more of this ...

Though the rose didn't have " good soil/love ", he's still growing to be something beautiful. When nobody cared, didn't matter... the rose grew in a unfamiliar situation.

poem about love and nourishment...
    Points Awarded:

BetterBizness gave brainfreeze 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    first priests rape your sons... now a bus full of bible thumpers crashes

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...e-11037026.php
    satanic, ... trying to scare people from church with a car accident, should be ashamed.

The Kraken

Church is good for losing your virginity, nothing else

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Church is good for losing your virginity, nothing else
    kraken, .... love to you, have a good day man. One day hopefully your stubbornness and denial will give way to the love and truth that God has for you.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

called them home to sing in a choir that's out of this world.. will reign with Jesus a thousand years, this time is but a bleep on the screen.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

And as long as the kids were black, most christians will rejoice that some liberals died
    Comments and thinking this way is why racism still exists.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    this time is but a bleep on the screen.
    +1
    Points Awarded:

brainfreeze gave IAG 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

This is part of the reason muslims will always be #1. 👿

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    Comments and thinking this way is why racism still exists.
    right on !! all these guys with there professional ethnic crap..everything is racist..grow the penetrate up..america is tired of the whoa is me crap!!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    right on !! all these guys with there professional ethnic crap..everything is racist..grow the penetrate up..america is tired of the whoa is me crap!!
    can't even spell "woe" right, but seems to have the answers.
    "brilliant" !

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I thought this was known by now LOL...

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    can't even spell "woe" right, but seems to have the answers.
    "brilliant" !
    Maybe spell check didn't get it right.

milwaukee mike

satanic, ... trying to scare people from church with a car accident, should be ashamed.
    any explanation as to why your god would punish his best believers? and yet let a satanic jerk like me live?

i guess we'll all find out when we're floating in the clouds with 100 billion other people, oh wait i'm going to be getting stabbed with a pitchfork in some fiery other place since i dared to take things less seriously

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

any explanation as to why your god would punish his best believers? and yet let a satanic jerk like me live?

i guess we'll all find out when we're floating in the clouds with 100 billion other people, oh wait i'm going to be getting stabbed with a pitchfork in some fiery other place since i dared to take things less seriously
    Why are you assuming it's a punishment? Blip. Big picture.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

I ain't in the mood tonight ... might get back tom, next week ...never

who knows ...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Hey Milwaukee and KrakMan, the 1st few posts were funny... if I could retract the 2pts that I gave to Roadtrip I would, as I believe my doing so potentially altered the direction of the thread was going good until he chimed in, then I fukked up and gave him pts

oh well

Mike, Congrats on the 20,000 posts.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    i wish there was SOB, but my logic says you go were you were before you were born. a black state on unconsciousness
    I hope so. Who wants to be wherever, as whatever for eternity? We're all just chilling together from the beginning of time. I'd rather not burn for eternity. Can I pick my age to go the afterlife with? I don't want to be old. Let me pick a younger age, and my soul bangs sexy bitches. I'm dead soon anyway, so I could pull it off still if we can't change our age.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    . Can I pick my age to go the afterlife with? .
    Sex is a carnal thing (flesh) there is no flesh in heaven ..people's understanding of God and afterlife is distorted by what others have told them instead of them finding out for themselves through Gods Word.

There is no marriage in heaven, everyone is family...

as for an age ... people will revert to their age of perfection in the body. (This is what apperance i assume will manifest) The age right before the body begins to die, id say 32 ...

if people are looking for virgins, and sex... ya got another thing coming..

yet there is things i dont know nor does anyone about what's next ...
    1 Corinthians 2:9
    " eyes have not seen, ears have not heard the things that i have for you "
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 04-01-17 at 01:23 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Ok ...little better mood tonight, here ya go...but btw everyone owes a death we all face that punish, they dont face the second punishment...that's the good part

Matthew 5

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i wonder who the dumbfukk was texting? we know where he will be living for the coming years. iron bar motel.

milwaukee mike

Ok ...little better mood tonight, here ya go...but btw everyone owes a death we all face that punish, they dont face the second punishment...that's the good part

Matthew 5

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
    ok so you are supposed to love me

then why did you call me satanic and say i should be ashamed? that's not very loving

reading the bible is totally different than what i learned in catholic school, where they just pick passages like that and hope nobody reads the whole thing

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

catholics are a cult
    They lie, the Bible says don't listen to anyone who forbids you to marry
    what do catholic clergy people do rape kids

You are confusing catholic cult with Christianity the truth

what kind of stuff were this church preaching, most so called churches
    in america are full of lies and deception

In Christianity every saved person is a priest in heaven

brainfreeze
    Meaning

then why did you call me satanic and say i should be ashamed? that's not very loving

reading the bible is totally different than what i learned in catholic school, where they just pick passages like that and hope nobody reads the whole thing
    It's called correction, ... a teacher corrects a student out of love, nothing else. What you said was satanic. It was ..... anti..... Christ. Yes, you should be ashamed. It's not cute to deter people from going to church with fear of dying on the way there. .. that's satanic.. that's what you are being, and i tell you again out of love.

now what you should do is CHANGE or correct that thought,

and i hope you read the whole thing x10 ... there's things in there that's beyond amazing. There's no other book like it, Mark that...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah man but it's pointless to reason with people that are brainwashed. I was brought up religous and have went to church a lot.

As I got older and smarter I just realized it was all BS. Even as a kid it didn't make sense and I questioned it.

Now that we have access to information and people can dissect all the different religions it's very easy to pick apart all of the inconsistencies and contradictions.

When you goto church they don't teach the scripture about slavery, stoning women, and killing gays.

If you believe people walked on water, rose from the dead, lived in whales, and lived to be over 900 years old than more power to you.

I guess it's just a coincidence all this magic quit happening when we advanced as humans and got cameras.

Now would be the easiest time for a diety to prove they existed but apparently God performed all his magic back when people couldn't record it. That God is a tricky guy..

Bible thumpers believe in prayer but still goto the hospital when they're sick. Why not just pray and let God take care it if you believe so much?

This fictional God character (specific to each religion) would have been the biggest mass murderer of all time and would have made you worship him your entire life or goto hell......yet he loves you. Lol. What a crock of shit.

Be a good person because it's the right thing to do. Don't do things just for a false hope of going to heaven and obtaining some reward. That's stupid just like Muslims blowing themselves up to get 70 virgins. WTF is wrong with people. Thousands of years from now people are going to think we were so stupid.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-02-17 at 12:41 PM.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah man but it's pointless to reason with people that are brainwashed. I was brought up religous and have went to church a lot.

As I got older and smarter I just realized it was all BS. Even as a kid it didn't make sense and I questioned it.

Now would be the easiest time for a diety to prove they existed but apparently God performed all his magic back when people couldn't record it. That God is a tricky guy..

d... i understand you have no faith, shrugs ..ok, but what i am not understanding is what is this benefiting you to come preach your doubt adamantly & constantly ? Is this helping you work this out with yourself or something ? Why keep entertaining something so long..... if you KNOW it's all fake, this is all make believe, right? ... so why write pages on your perception every other week? Why waste such precious time of your life to constantly write something that you think will deter people from God..

and to think you got smarter is absurd ... again the guy who made the machine that detects cancer and has saved HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES...is a CHRISTIAN.

Get the devil out of your mind and start over, start fresh... ask God if He will allow you to see the Bible from fresh eyes, because man, it's quite dysfunctional to spend so much time here with me in these threads to just ( preach ) against Christ..

lets figure it out..

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Now that we have access to information and people can dissect all the different religions it's very easy to pick apart all of the inconsistencies and contradictions.

When you goto church they don't teach the scripture about slavery, stoning women, and killing gays.

If you believe people walked on water, rose from the dead, lived in whales, and lived to be over 900 years old than more power to you.

I guess it's just a coincidence all this magic quit happening when we advanced as humans and got cameras.

Bible thumpers believe in prayer but still goto the hospital when they're sick. Why not just pray and let God take care it if you believe so much?

This fictional God character (specific to each religion) would have been the biggest mass murderer of all time and would have made you worship him your entire life or goto hell......yet he loves you. Lol. What a crock of shit.

Be a good person because it's the right thing to do. Don't do things just for a false hope of going to heaven and obtaining some reward. That's stupid just like Muslims blowing themselves up to get 70 virgins. WTF is wrong with people. Thousands of years from now people are going to think we were so stupid.
    You lost me at the beginning of the last paragraph.
    just fukking with Ya, I made it all the way through

1234 Last