tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Herbie are you attempting to post 24 hrs straight?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

houlians is sjs only subscriber clearly

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

sj already touting a 6-0 streak with NBA draft plays that include -350, -180, -140

surprised he hasnt bumped those 5 different threads stroking his e-cok for a bogus 60%

now add on this

a true tout fuk

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Buried

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

I'll side w/ Sweet Jones here. A few things you people don't understand:

1) Winning = getting good #s. He's doing that. Do you want him to just give u $$?

2) Line movement is a GOOD thing! No, it's a great thing. I hope SJones scares the HELL out of the betting mkt. More of those 9-point line moves, please! Were you people really just watching and dreaming of that -3 ticket? You know you can bet the other side, right??

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I think the posters are more upset by the dishonest intent of elusive sales tactics of a touts picks. I read through some of these posts, and I think the people disgruntled by the thread about line movement that SJ created on this particular game, gave unsuspecting victims the impression that SJ's pick moved the line. Which the disgruntled posters are protesting against; I think it is fair to call an apple an apple or a grape a grape in this particular instance. The bit about Pinnacle eyeing his Twitter was especially delusional, and it doesn't matter how well you did in the past. People only remember what you did for them last.

greenfieldtwo
    greenfieldtwo's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's doing good on wnba. why should he get banned?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

SJ has a real gift of the gab!! He's one of the few people who can AIR BET and move lines with his thoughts.... Simply amazing!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    houlians is sjs only subscriber clearly
    SJ is one of the few who post sports/gambling related threads on a consistent basis.

So am I a fan of SJ's? Of course, we share a common interest in sports/gambling.

All this other stuff is BS that is created for others entertainment. And is nothing but noise. I'm a grown man and can concern myself with it.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    SJ is one of the few who post sports/gambling related threads on a consistent basis.

So am I a fan of SJ's? Of course, we share a common interest in sports/gambling.

All this other stuff is BS that is created for others entertainment. And is nothing but noise. I'm a grown man and can concern myself with it.
    well said

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

I can't believe I didn't catch this thread sooner.

I have no idea what SJ is all about. I used to check out his NBA Thread to see what kind of plays he had. He seemed like a nice guy. He could easily post a screen shot and shut everybody up with that deal.

Best of luck to you SJ. I guess that's just what happens when people go tout or how they advertise their business.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ummm when someone's "hustlin'" in SBR's main forums instead of solely in Promos, you can sure as hell count on them being knocked when shit's not adding up.
    but why are Riggs's ghosts allowed to post his plays AFTER the games started in the baseball section? there is no constructive baseball discussions going on in that thread. the ghosts simply want to advertise his name in the highest volume sub forum. its pretty amazing that his stuff is not in the promo section or actually it should be in the Service Plays section. i actually think thats the way an honest tout should advertise themselves - post your plays in a public forum a few minutes after the game starts - that way everyone can see the true record.

but i know, you have no control over that (as a moderator) and i should email the SBR higher ups...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who cares

Many guys are frauds here

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who cares

Many guys are frauds here

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is very entertaining

jjgold

Very few follow my model here of credibility

Keep a very accurate spreadsheet, real lines

Not a ton of best bet threads

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SJ55 is pags11 twin brother.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    but why are Riggs's ghosts allowed to post his plays AFTER the games started in the baseball section? there is no constructive baseball discussions going on in that thread. the ghosts simply want to advertise his name in the highest volume sub forum. its pretty amazing that his stuff is not in the promo section or actually it should be in the Service Plays section. i actually think thats the way an honest tout should advertise themselves - post your plays in a public forum a few minutes after the game starts - that way everyone can see the true record.

but i know, you have no control over that (as a moderator) and i should email the SBR higher ups...
    Don't visit the sports forums to get valuable information. Most of them are wannabee touts or ghosts. Remember the times before forums? If you were able to make money betting back then on your own then you know what are you doing. Touts are the scum of the earth.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

What if he does it SILENTLY?
    Post of the thread

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Its sad what has happened to SJ 55. Guy has gone from being an angel to a typical tout scum. He should just quietly wander off into the sunset.

jjgold

Touts are frauds

I said that from day one

Losers

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Post of the thread
    Thx, man. Was hoping someone would catch that.

Just finished my 1st run at EPL week 1 lines. I can't believe all the bullshit coming out of Man City camp. If I saw good odds on Man City to "NOT finish top 4 in EPL", I'd have to bet it.

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

sj !! so what?

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Don't visit the sports forums to get valuable information. Most of them are wannabee touts or ghosts. Remember the times before forums? If you were able to make money betting back then on your own then you know what are you doing. Touts are the scum of the earth.
    i don't use the forums for information to make my plays...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Once again, Sweetjones has been exposed. Looks like this time it was the final dagger. I feel bad for the people who follow this guy.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ironic that another big fraud fakerboy had a big hand in outing goof tout Sj as a fraud, Fakerboy is as big as fraud as Sj.
    Last edited by frizzelli; 07-09-11 at 12:12 PM.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is just full of a bunch of haters. Losers that hate to see some one win. People that are just waiting to find ANYTHING to try and make me look bad. They see ONE line that I play early and go crazy about it. They ignore the over 500 plays I have posted on this site.

They even tried doing this during the NBA Playoffs when I was on fire. I bought points on ONE game and they made it seem as if I buy points on every game when in reality my average NBA juice this year was -111. Of course when I say this, they just conveniently ignore this. All talk, no basis.

Heck even the thread starter on May 31, 2011 less than two months ago wrote this in my thread at the end of the NBA season.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    SJ u are the man. Awesome season. Congrats
    Now all of a sudden five summer plays later, I am a fraud that should be banned? The only thing that has gone on since then is me picking three winners in the NBA Draft and two winners in the WNBA. It's obvious that he and everyone else is just mad that I opened up a site.
    Last edited by sweetjones55; 07-09-11 at 12:03 PM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Touts are frauds and scum, you know this SJ and your sample size is not that impressive. You should just leave sbr and be done with it.

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Touts are frauds and scum, you know this SJ and your sample size is not that impressive. You should just leave sbr and be done with it.
    Yes, a huge majority of touts are frauds and scam. But like every industry, there are ones that are not. My sample size is over 500 plays, variance kind of goes out the window but I guess that's subjective. I personally haven't seen anyone get lucky and hit over 58% with that big a sample.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

sj you don't seem to have a problem posting screenshots so why not here?

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    sj you don't seem to have a problem posting screenshots so why not here?
    Because it proves NOTHING. I have posted tons of screenshots in the past, ask the thread creator himself about that and even he will admit that NO ONE has proved more doubters wrong with screenshots than myself. Even after I post it, everone will say you've had a day to fabricate it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hate to burst your bubble SJ but you're wrong. Many of us could care less that you became a tout - we never followed your plays before and definitely won't be now. But one of the great things about this site is that people watch out for each other. Your problem arose because you thought you were being smart with your screenshot of the email. Unfortunately the timeline didn't pan out and your subscribers came back to say they never received it. Instead of answering one simple question of mine, you avoided it multiple times and asked if I should judge you based on this play. That tells me all I need to know and the answer to your question (see I answer yours even if you don't answer mine) is yes. You are judged by this play. Anyway, best of luck with it all. Hopefully you've learned a lesson about the scrutiny touts receive and this kind of nonsense will be avoided in the future.

sweetjones55

Shari, I've received more scrutiny when I wasn't a tout. This is nothing to me. I had guys creating fake twitter accounts trying to be me. Tons of shills trying to knock me off when I was running hot. You yourself saw all the ghost accounts in my NBA thread this year. So people don't believe I got a line, this is only about the 100th time that happens. You act like this is something new. It really doesn't matter to me, those that have followed me the past two years know I am honest.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

ya better to run away then continually get burried, leave the site while you're at it, atleast with the nba your poor subsribers might be able to get a point or two close to the openers you always are able to get

sweetjones55

I'm done with this thread, last time I post/read it. Good luck everyone on your future plays.

First 1234 Last