I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Sj how big us your mansion..

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    Shari, I've received more scrutiny when I wasn't a tout. This is nothing to me. I had guys creating fake twitter accounts trying to be me. Tons of shills trying to knock me off when I was running hot. You yourself saw all the ghost accounts in my NBA thread this year. So people don't believe I got a line, this is only about the 100th time that happens. You act like this is something new. It really doesn't matter to me, those that have followed me the past two years know I am honest.
    You say it doesn't matter to you that people don't believe the line? Then what was the point of screenshotting that "email" in the first place considering no one had asked you for it? Seriously, you're just digging yourself a bigger hole as your logic keeps failing. A big hint though: Most of us wouldn't have picked up on this if you hadn't have created 3 threads about the same play. In fact, if I didn't have to remove posts from one of your threads during my shift I probably wouldn't have paid close attention to this issue at all as we don't moderate Promo threads. There's a lesson in this for you. Hope you see what it is.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

SJ55.......buried yet again.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Ironic that another big fraud fakerboy hand a big hand in outing goof tout Sj as a fraud, Fakerboy is as big as fraud as Sj.
    Lakerboy is a confused twink..

Loves paco, then hates him, then loves him...
    Loves sj55, then hates him...
    Loves Nazis, but is a brownie...

The guy is fukking hysterical..

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

It's funny how you blatantly refused to answer Sharis question throughout this entire thread. Also, it was really funny when you said "Seems like Pinnacle may be eyeing my twitter, Sky are now up to -5."....i liked that part to.

Buried.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

SJ, you bring all the criticism on yourself by the way you present yourself. I hit 62% in my NBA thread this year over a much larger sample size than yours, I beat the closing line on a consistent basis, sometimes the number I got was no longer available at the time I posted it on SBR, but did you ever see anyone question the number I got or my integrity even once? NO! Because there was no reason to.

People aren't as dumb as you think. They just see through your slimeball tout tactics to make your record appear better than it really is for your own eventual financial gain. You are a pretty good capper, just not 61% good. When you hedge out of a bad play at halftime you count it as a push (0-0 on your record), but the time you hedged out of a play and hit a lucky middle, of course that counted as 2-0. I am certain you didn't always get the number you claimed you got, just because you "proved it" with a couple screenshots the times you did actually get the opening number, doesn't mean you also did the many other times you got a number that was several points better than what was available when you posted it (and a number that was available for only like 30 seconds a lot of the time). Case in point: Yesterdays WNBA game which is now obvious to anyone with half a brain that you lied about. There was one time I noticed (accidentally) you just didn't count one of your losses when updating your record, could of been an honest mistake but with you, I doubt it. Not to mention you occasionally bought points which makes a winning percentage stat slightly tainted anyway.

Create a respectable trustworthy persona/thread, lose the ego and endless self promotion BS, and you will get a respectable following. Amazing how that works.
    Points Awarded:

Not-A-Kid gave 70kgman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

sj claims to move lines at pinny but he needs to make extra money selling his picks

Punter4Life
    Punter4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    SJ, you bring all the criticism on yourself by the way you present yourself. I hit 62% in my NBA thread this year over a much larger sample size than yours, I beat the closing line on a consistent basis, sometimes the number I got was no longer available at the time I posted it on SBR, but did you ever see anyone question the number I got or my integrity even once? NO! Because there was no reason to.

People aren't as dumb as you think. They just see through your slimeball tout tactics to make your record appear better than it really is for your own eventual financial gain. You are a pretty good capper, just not 61% good. When you hedge out of a bad play at halftime you count it as a push (0-0 on your record), but the time you hedged out of a play and hit a lucky middle, of course that counted as 2-0. I am certain you didn't always get the number you claimed you got, just because you "proved it" with a couple screenshots the times you did actually get the opening number, doesn't mean you also did the many other times you got a number that was several points better than what was available when you posted it (and a number that was available for only like 30 seconds a lot of the time). Case in point: Yesterdays WNBA game which is now obvious to anyone with half a brain that you lied about. There was one time I noticed (accidentally) you just didn't count one of your losses when updating your record, could of been an honest mistake but with you, I doubt it. Not to mention you occasionally bought points which makes a winning percentage stat slightly tainted anyway.

Create a respectable trustworthy persona/thread, lose the ego and endless self promotion BS, and you will get a respectable following. Amazing how that works.
    Are you serious? That should be 1-1 if the hedge wins not a push.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

No need to ban him over this. He's just beating his chest and trying to get more people to buy his picks.

Much worse things people have done and not been banned.

This is minor. Makes him look like a clown.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've always thought sweetjones was kind of a drip but hey records don't lie, he's the best NBA capper on SBR. If people think he's a phony well don't buy/tail his plays, its that simple. Never knock a mans hustle. fyi I've tailed like 5 of SJ's NBA plays over the last year and they all lost.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Sweetjones thinks everyone is "Lieng"..

Some think he shouldn't be "aloud" to reproduce...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MexicanStallion

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

obviously this doesnt look good and trust me i gave SJ an earful over pm. but i can assure you that this kind of stuff did not go on during the year. yes he always seemed to beat the closer, but it was proven that bookmaker would move the lines once he posted his plays on SBR. clearly many many people were pounding his plays. when he posted a play, the time stamps always added up and if they didnt, he bought a point but represented that in his price. did he fudge his record sometimes to make the win % look a little better? - maybe....i didnt sit there and track him play for play. ive seen reputable guys here claim he did so im sure it happened sometimes.

i do think touts should be reserved for the promo section and service plays section. this self promoting around the other forms is horse shit.

the honorable thing for him to do is release his plays to his clients before he plays - and perhaps have some of his friends actually create accts to book plays for him.
    Last edited by Dexter; 07-09-11 at 03:18 PM.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    obviously this doesnt look good and trust me i gave SJ an earful over pm. but i can assure you that this kind of stuff did not go on during the year. yes he always seemed to beat the closer, but it was proven that bookmaker would move the lines once he posted his plays on SBR. clearly many many people were pounding his plays. when he posted a play, the time stamps always added up and if they didnt, he bought a point but represented that in his price. did he fudge his record sometimes to make the win % look a little better? - maybe....i didnt sit there and track him play for play. ive seen reputable guys here claim he did so im sure it happened sometimes. i do think touts should be reserved for the promo section and service plays section. this self promoting around the other forms is horse shit. the honorable thing for him to do is release his plays to his clients before he plays - and perhaps have some of his friends actually create accts to book plays for him.
    SJ55 does not move lines at all, dumbest post I have seen on here in awhile and their are a lot of retarded fukkin threads pal.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

SJ55 would like to think he moves lines the guy is obviously delusional, its actually hilarious how delusional this twink is.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    SJ55 does not move lines at all, dumbest post I have seen on here in awhile and their are a lot of retarded fukkin threads pal.
    you're right - its my style (and im the biggest tout hater on this site) to make things up.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

There's a lot of opinion in this thread...

Ultimately, any tout service is going to fail miserably if they don't keep meticulous public records of plays. Credibility is everything, and can be lost in a heartbeat. Funny thing is, a tout that hits 55% and maintains full transparency in his record keeping will have much better long term success in gaining and retaining customers than one with a higher win rate, but who creates problems for himself through questionable documentation, (even a couple of times).

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

If you are naive enough to pay a tout, u would lose everything anyways...

So I see nothing wrong with people giving Touts a little bit of the money they would give the books ultimately anyways...

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

All that matters is that sweetjones hit 60% over 500+ plays.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

if he really wanted to show you guys who's boss, he would keep his record on the spreadsheet where it keeps track of everything for you. it also gives people the opportunity to see the time stamp of the bet to match it up with the best available line at that time. if he is not willing to do this than he is a fraud. taking screenshots mean nothing, put it in the spreadsheet the time you make the bet and show them how great you really are.

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

SJ55 pulled this same maneuver many times over the past 2 seasons, which is how his fraudulent record got to where it's supposedly at now.

Even if you choose not to believe that (though it is/was blatantly obvious), please realize that 500 plays is not sufficient to justify going tout.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just bought his package I cant lose with SJ on my side.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

homo? interested in some other dude's package.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

SJ I agree with you. Hey if the line was -3 and you claim you took it, and you posted at the time you took it well, you took it.

All this people here are just jealous they couldnt take the pinnacle line.

But if you really want people to buy your TOUT picks you are going to have to post the screenshot. That is what it takes. That is what you need to do for your buissnes.

If you do not care on selling picks well do not post it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Sj did not get -3. End of story.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7484

lmao at 'Seems like Pinnacle may be eyeing my twitter'

loshak needs to ask john t in the next part of the pinnacle interview whether they even know who he is.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wow. Love the haters.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    lmao at 'Seems like Pinnacle may be eyeing my twitter' loshak needs to ask john t in the next part of the pinnacle interview whether they even know who he is.

First 1234