eldian
    eldian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Here's some tip to anyone who wants to lose weight.

-drink 6-10cups of water every day

-eliminate your sugar intake
    -eliminate your sodium intake
    -eliminate fried food
    -eliminate process food

-do not starve yourself
    -eat smaller meals at 3-4hrs frequency
    -eat 4-6 meals per day
    -eat a balance meal(protein, good carb, good fat)

-get your carb source from oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato and veggies
    -get your protein source from white meat (fish, chicken breast, turkey breast) and lean red meat
    -eat dark and colorful veggies but all veggies are ok

-do cardio everyday for atleast 20mins (high intensity interval training, kickboxing, boxing, swimming)
    -weight train 3-4 times a week to build muscle which helps burn fat off your body

-get 7-8hrs of sleep at night

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

drink tons of water and exercise

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    6 foot 210 lbs does not need to lose weight. Just go to the gym and convert the fat to muscle.
    fat does not convert to muscle.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've done this b4... Run everyday.

Flexin
    Flexin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 51

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    6 foot 210 lbs does not need to lose weight. Just go to the gym and convert the fat to muscle.
    Fat doesn't turn into muscle. But your right about going to the gym.

James

Flexin

Stop eating 30 minutes before going to bed. You would be surprised what you can lose by cutting out the late night eating and dropping bread.

Also workout. You didn't gain it in a day, you won't lose it in a day.

Take lots of pictures on your vacation. Take the worst looking picture and get a copy printed in a large format. 8X10 at least, poster size would be best. Hang it where you will see it a lot. Take that same picture and make it your screen saver on your computer and your phone. Now use that as motivation to start taking better care of yourself.

James

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    6 foot.. 210. Going on vacation in 2 weeks.. Most my weight is in stomach.. Any quick diets and workouts to shed some of this quick?? Real answers please.. Nothing like throwing up haha hekp!
    Won't happen. Your fat@ss should of thought about that months ago, instead of looking for a quick fix. It will take you at least 2 months with several miles worth of jogging 3 times a week.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Run 3-4 miles everyday until your trip. Cardio burns fat. Eat nothing but greens and salads and fruit. Lots of water. Do this until your vacation if you are discipline and you will see results. Get your 8hrs of sleep or more if you can.

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cookie Crisp and Papa Johns will make you look pumped.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

No fruit, no sugar, nothing white and u will be fine

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know if anyone else mentioned it but COCAINE is a great way to lose weight quick. Just be careful of the side effects.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    I've done this b4... Run everyday.

Yep, if you do this you need not even mess too much with your diet. That is unless you eat like a pig. Once you get your metabolism working correctly by running the weight will come off so quickly you might become concerned. You can also do a very brisk walk for an hour or so at least 5 times a week. You will lose weight big time.

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by rochestertitans View Post
    this is what i eat now everyday: between 7 AM ant 4 pm.. about 15 doritos, a PBJ sandwich, Apple, Banana, pretzels, and about 60 oz water, 4 cups of Black coffee. 5pm: Chicken, Rice,(or yam, or perogies, spaghetti) and a veggie. 1030 pm: sandwich, or a pbj ricecake, or grilled cheese.. bed at 11 beverages include.. gatorade, water, and skim milk no excercise
    What part of that is your breakfast?

The Doritos need to go. I don't know anyone that will only eat 15 of them unless that is all that is left in the bag or they are eating two Halloween bags.

I'm guessing those pretzels are the nice ones that have the big pieces if salt on them and a inch left of salt in the bottom of the bag when your done? Those taste good. They have to go as well.

Have a few eggs for breakfast (with the yoke) so you can get some protein to start the day.

Why is it that you feel like you need to eat right before going to bed? Unless you are playing sports or something between 5pm and 11 you do not need to eat much. Your eating to provide your body with the energy it needs to do the things you are doing. You don't need much energy to sit around on. If you feel you have to have something around that time have a glass of water and or a protein shake.

The bread has to go. A few years ago I noticed I put on a bit of weight. I was running a business and was working long hours. I was having a hard time to find the energy to workout. So I cut out all bread for over 2 weeks. In that time I lost about 10 lbs just cutting that out. I did the same during a business trip. I found with the big lunch I was having I didn't need a big supper with the training I was doing so I would get a large smoothie for supper. And I had very little between supper and bed. If I was still hungry I was just grabbing a granola bar or two and thats it. My wife couldn't believe how thin my face was after that two weeks.

Thats another thing. You have no control of where you body takes the body fat from. The area you want it to leave the most (your stomach) will more then likely be the last spot it will leave. You body decides where to put it and where to take it if your going to burn it. Sucks but thats the way it is.

And it takes more calories to maintain a pound of muscle then it does a pound of fat. So having muscle will burn more calories. Cardio is great but keep it under 1 hour at a time. After that your body will attack muscle for energy. And with cardio you will burn calories durning and shortly after. With muscle you will be burning all day long.

With all of that said I don't feel there is a healthy way to lose your stomach fat in two weeks. But you can make changes that you should notice in your body during that time. But you can start making changes now and by the time your booking your next trip you will be shopping for better fitting clothes.

James

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

all of that is great, but a crystal meth binge is the most effective way to lose weight
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

I run 5 miles a day but not losing any weight.

im trying atkins bars right now to see if that'll help. they claim to help lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks.

you can get started with 3 free bars.
    http://community.atkins.com/security...sp?rc=FreeBars

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    I run 5 miles a day but not losing any weight. im trying atkins bars right now to see if that'll help. they claim to help lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks. you can get started with 3 free bars. http://community.atkins.com/security...sp?rc=FreeBars
    Do you have any weight to lose? How much are you eating in a day?

James

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Flexin View Post
    Do you have any weight to lose? How much are you eating in a day?

James
    only eat once a day.

want to lose 20 pounds by end of year.

Flexin

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    only eat once a day. want to lose 20 pounds by end of year.
    Once? You need to eat more to lose weight. What do you have in that one meal that you can work all day and still run 5 miles?

James

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Disagree with the no fruit.Very simple love the Fat smash diet detox.last week ate nothing but fruits and vegtables for 9 days and exersized and lost 10 pounds under 200 for the first time in 10 years and getting closer to my goal 185.

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Grow 6 Inches and you will look just fine.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20709

stop eating
    start excercise
    send me $200

Emiliano
    Emiliano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice stuff.
    I think exercise is the best way which we could loss our weight easily, we do jogging, running, walking and swimming for reduces our weight and looking so fit and smart.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

surgery or crack.

armani
    armani's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would say the best way is maintain the diet and do exercises like jogging and walking.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

*DANGEROUS BUT EFFICIENT*

I told this to a girl who just had a baby and wanted to lose the weight fast. She didn't want to lift weights... etc. She lived in an apartment that had a small workout facility... exercise bike and treadmill.

She goes... "TMS... you're the workout expert... how can I lose 30 lbs in 30 days?" I said... you're joking right? She goes... no I'm not. I said... are you dead serious? She goes... tell me anything... I'll do it. I said... NO FAST FOOD. Ok?? She goes Ok??? You said your place had a treadmill? Hop on it at a speed that you know you can hit 30-45 minutes with no problem... put a HEFTY GARBAGE BAG over your body... cut the holes for your head and arms to fit through... wear it over or under your normal clothes... I don't give a sh#$.... Literally water (sweat) will be all over the treadmill at about 30 minutes... Do this each day or at least 6 times out of 7 days.

She mastered it... I sh#$ you not. She loved it. She actually lost 40 lbs in 30 days. So I would imagine you could lose a quick 10 lbs in 14 days... if not more??!?!?

Make sure you hydrate yourself with water constantly... no gatorade or powerade... and nothing with sugars...

The idea is getting your heart rate up... and having the "sauna" effect. Good luck.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

*One More Thing*

After the 10 day mark... she told me she was doing 60 minutes on the treadmill. Just letting you know.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

1. Get a job in a busy retail store for 8 hours a day
    2. During your lunch eat a simple but appetizing lunch to help your body get through the day
    3. Go to gym after 8 hour work day and get a 1.5 to 2hr workout in at gym
    4. Go home and MAKE DINNER dont buy no Fast Food
    5. Do it all again the next day

Do this and I gurantee you lose the weight because you will be burning more then you eat

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never seen a fat body builder

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Had my Jaw broken by a kind man outside a nightclub and ended up losing 6kg (13lbs) in the first 6 days.

Obviously am not suggesting doing anything that extreme, but it has got me thinking about the benefits of going on a fully liquid diet for a couple of weeks and seeing if that does the trick.

Be wary though, once my jaw was un-wired and I started to eat solids and put the weight back on then I did find that I ended up gaining more weight than I had before it was broken - but if you can keep your metabolism running high, then I reckon it should help.

I dont know if there are any more side effects to a liquid diet, but is something am planning on looking into once the summer is over and I plan to try losing all the beer weight that I have put on in the last couple of weeks...

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

guy at work drinks 3 diet shakes a day and eats nothing, losing lots of weight, its thru his doctor so maybe ask your doctor

jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

why is it so hard for people to understand? eat less, exercise more. Americans eat way too much.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

try Heroin injections for real it works guaranteed

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Twice in my life I ate nothing but a can of tuna --no bread and just a dab of mayo-- in water not oil and ocassionally 2 cans per day. I also allowed myself a reasonably large bowl of raisin bran in skim milk each evening. Plus one 8 oz glass of skim milk daily. Once every 2 or 3 daysI allowed myself one vodka and cranberry juice. The cranberry juice was an attempt to protect my kidneys from the excessive uric acid from the tuna which I knew likely could cause kidney stones. The result: Both times I went from over 245 pounds to under 200 inside of 2 months. No exercise was involved. First time I had a kidney stone attack right near the end of the diet. The second time the kidney stone attack came about a month after I completed the diet. The upshot both times was a fast 50 pound loss. I am big boned,athletic and 6 foot tall. No lasting ill effects with the kidney stone thing. Both times passed the stone without medical attention. Of course horrific pain for a day or so. And althoughI eventually put the weight back on, it took years. Never talked to a doctor about this so I'm sure it was not the safest thing to do.
    The lesson here is to vary your diet. Too much of almost any one food, to my knowledge, is bad for your health.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturE View Post
    No jokes man. I know a lot of people who have done this. http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/
    Do you have her explanation for the seemingly random instructions of when to have and not have foods of the diet?

First 123 Last