dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

could not have said it better my self

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Andywend- " people should not lose their jobs for saying the N word" if you arent black you dont understand call me an N word to my face at work church at a game anywhere a job would be the least of your concerns.
    No problem but I have never had to stand in a line to collect a welfare check so I doubt I would ever run into you

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

Black and White skit from ALL In The Family...8:30 minutes of laughter.A must watch, is it just me ,i laughed so hard it hurt at a few points.

When Archie calls the Grandmother Mammy i almost died, at 6:22 N word is used, when George sees his in law is white then archie tells him it's a kick in the head.

Life was nicer when you didn't have to be politically correct.

Archie Bunker and George Jefferson..in one of the best tv scenes...what a great team they made.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhzh...eature=related
    Last edited by Al Masters; 06-13-11 at 01:49 AM.
    Points Awarded:

bettilimbroke999 gave Al Masters 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

That's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

You cant say anything even slightly potentially offensive now without getting labeled racist.

Hell I only criticized the blacks that abuse welfare and was called racist I mean wtf? Should I compliment them on their wise decision to live off welfare and say they deserve double for their hard work making babies they cant support? Unreal how ridiculous ppl are nowadays

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    That's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen

You cant say anything even slightly potentially offensive now without getting labeled racist.

Hell I only criticized the blacks that abuse welfare and was called racist I mean wtf? Should I compliment them on their wise decision to live off welfare and say they deserve double for their hard work making babies they cant support? Unreal how ridiculous ppl are nowadays
    You called people on welfare "jobless niggers". Now you want to say that's not racist. That's how you know that your a bitch. If your a racist, why hide the truth? Be proud of what you are. Stop trying to play both sides of the fence. Your a bitch that doesn't open his mouth about this subject, in the real world.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

That may be one of the best, well thought out posts I have read on SBR.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    That may be one of the best, well thought out posts I have read on SBR.
    Which post?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    You called people on welfare "jobless niggers". Now you want to say that's not racist. That's how you know that your a bitch. If your a racist, why hide the truth? Be proud of what you are. Stop trying to play both sides of the fence. Your a bitch that doesn't open his mouth about this subject, in the real world.
    I stand by the fact that ghetto welfare blacks that abuse welfare are scum of the earth jobless n----- (only you can type it out, if I type it out I get a 24 hour "cool down period" ). Doesnt make me the slightest bit racist but in your opinion it does, Im referring to a specific segment, it would be like if I called you retarded bc you are, does that mean I think everyone in the world is retarded, no. I've talked about this subject with friends and other ppl plenty of times in the real world, now do I go to the welfare office and call them jobless n---- down there, no but what would be the point, do you think their gonna change to impress me? I dont runup and call 400 lb women on the street fat cows either, just bc I think shes a fat cow. If you posted a pic of her I might call her a fat cow but I'm not a bitch just bc in real life I wouldnt runup to her and say wow you're a fat cow.

Im just a nice guy that's all, no racist here, no bitch here, just a nice guy that deserves to be a moderator...I would also prefer to have seniority as a mod over Shari since Im a man and have been at this site longer than her

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

jobless niggers

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

OK what would life be like for blacks if early americans didnt bring them over here? so ask yourself , would you rather of grown up in some third world country in africa starved and have no means of medication? or would you rather live in america where your allowed a college scholarship based on your skin color and still bitch and moan because you have it bad?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    OK what would life be like for blacks if early americans didnt bring them over here? so ask yourself , would you rather of grown up in some third world country in africa starved and have no means of medication? or would you rather live in america where your allowed a college scholarship based on your skin color and still bitch and moan because you have it bad?
    Yea, but their great great great great great great great great great grandparents had to pick cotton for free instead of having fun in the African jungle in the early 1800s. They're still gettin over that, wait another 200 years and they might be ready to move on

First 1234