BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    what is the N word ?? as i am from germany i have no clue what you are talkin about ?
    In Germany we call them Bimbos.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Amazing ppl still consider whites racist against blacks considering we've been paying for their education, housing, food, health care, etc for the past 50 years. The 50 years of free cotton picking a few rich southern landowners got around 200 years ago has costs us trillions today, but then again the whites back then probably never realized how stupid the whites of today would be.

Only thing positive blacks have done for whites in the last 50 years is increase the # of jobs in the prison industry

Money completely wasted let the lazy ghetto 00000 starve and the ones who are willing to work and act like humans survive

Message to the blacks that receive 3x their population % in welfare:

SLAVERY WAS FUKIN 200 YEARS AGO, HELL MY ANCESTORS WERE PROBABLY LIVIN IN A HUT AS SHARECROPPERS (1 STEP UP FROM SLAVES) BACK THEN BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT! GET OVER IT! NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU BC ITS BEEN TOO FUKIN LONG, YOUR SAYIN WHITES ACT NORMAL BC THEY HAD IT SLIGHTLY EASIER PRE-CIVIL WAR AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT! GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND STUDY A BOOK INSTEAD OF JOINING GANGS NEXT TIME YOUR AT SCHOOL AND GO GET A FUKIN JOB YA LAZY 0000 AND THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS YOUR ANCESTOR WAS A SLAVE SO YOU'RE NOT BEING ASSRAPED BY 10 SOLDIERS WITH AIDS IN ZIMBABWE OR SIERRA LEONE OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER NICE HOMELANDS RIGHT NOW
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-12-11 at 01:12 PM.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

u are a fukin' dumb shit...u must be from the sticks

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He still talking shit behind his computer....

Go take your Prozac....

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

bettilimbroke999

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He still talking shit behind his computer....

Go take your Prozac....
    Im not talking shit, Im not like you guys e-fighting ppl on the internet. Im sayin it how it is, Im a realist

I would tell some hardcore ghetto welfare blacks to their face they are 00000 but unfortunately I cant find any in my neighborhood

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    bettilimbroke999

Whites who are so against the N word describing ghetto black welfare abusers need to spend a couple years living in the ghetto, I think their opinions would change, of course they might also get shot to death but either way

Living on Country Club lane USA their whole life they're like omg he used the n word that just horrifying, makes me and my butler feel bad inside to think of such racism right Jeevs? Mmmm yes sir of course sir, horrifying sir, obviously an inbred sir, would you like some butter on your croissant sir?

Meanwhile after a year in the ghetto...Holy **** these 00000s are crazy, theres a crack house on my left a flophouse on my right, there was a triple murder last night across the street, wtf!!!! Hand me my S&W dammit one of em is comin this way!

drunkenbeaver
    drunkenbeaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

I saw a black guy on 60 minutes the other week say it's okay for black men and women to use the word freely; however, it is not okay for anyone else.

Makes sense

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Im not talking shit, Im not like you guys e-fighting ppl on the internet. Im sayin it how it is, Im a realist

I would tell some hardcore ghetto welfare blacks to their face they are 00000 but unfortunately I cant find any in my neighborhood
    sure you would......

You saying all these shit on the Internet doesn't mean shit....

Go to china-mart and buy a rifle and start shooting minorities or go be a big brother to some welfare child, and get him out of that ghetto cycle......

So get out of your roach infested trailer and start doing something, instead of wasting your time spewing hate in a gambling forum.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I wouldn't use the n word here, but do you or the other mods police fairly? If I used slang names for asians, italians, latinos etc do you handle it the same way? If not, you should. No, you don't as I've seen many a thread/post that is all fine and dandy.
    I can vouch for them that they get many reports on those. How they deal with them is on them. But I can vouch 100% that they get those reports as well.

Why do I know? Because I do them when I see them. Damn it. ;-)

bettilimbroke999

sure you would......

You saying all these shit on the Internet doesn't mean shit....

Go to china-mart and buy a rifle and start shooting minorities or go be a big brother to some welfare child, and get him out of that ghetto cycle......

So get out of your roach infested trailer and start doing something, instead of wasting your time spewing hate in a gambling forum.
    Eh, Im not really interested in being a big brother to some ghetto black who would probably just shoot and rob me when I come to pick him up anyway. I already own guns, if I wanted to kill minorities I could just wear a Giants Jersey at the next Dodger game and kill some in self-defense.

I would simply prefer the blacks get off welfare and act right and the hispanics get off welfare and immigrate here legally and/or at least speak English

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    King Mayan, when you have to resort to lies to try and get your incorrect points across, you really look like quite the fool.

Here are the actual numbers:

Whites still represent over 50% of the U.S. population (though not for long) and receive approximately 38% of the welfare dollars.
    Hispanics represent at least 15% of the U.S. population and receive approximately 15% of the welfare dollars.
    Blacks represent 14% of the U.S population and receive approximately 40% of the welfare dollars.

As one might expect, whites receive a lower percentage of welfare dollars as compared to their percentage of the U.S. population.
    Hispanics receive an equal amount of welfare as compared to their population numbers.
    Blacks receive 2.5X their population percentage in welfare dollars.

Liberal pansies will view this as racist even though the numbers don't lie. The same can not be said about liberal democrats like King Mayan though.

In today's pathetic politically correct society, using the "N" word is treated about the same as rape or murder. Its certainly NOT a nice way to refer to blacks but people should NOT lose their jobs just because they uttered the word.

Bettillimbroke, your opinions are far more right than they are wrong.
    I'm resorting to lies???

Whites= no discrimination in America= still the highest Welfare group...

No lies there

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Eh, Im not really interested in being a big brother to some ghetto black who would probably just shoot and rob me when I come to pick him up anyway. I already own guns, if I wanted to kill minorities I could just wear a Giants Jersey at the next Dodger game and kill some in self-defense.

I would simply prefer the blacks get off welfare and act right and the hispanics get off welfare and immigrate here legally and/or at least speak English
    Self-defense??? Inbreds can't throw fists.. oh yeah they can't....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Bettil, Go to East LA and speak to most illegal looking muthafukka, and I guarantee you he speaks broken English and not on welfare.....

Stop being a sheep to limbaugh...

bettilimbroke999

I'm resorting to lies???

Whites= no discrimination in America= still the highest Welfare group...

No lies there
    You do understand that whites receive just over 50% of what you would expect their % of the population to receive in welfare

Hispanics just over 100% of what you would expect them to receive

Blacks just over 350% of what you would expect them to receive (blacks amazingly receive about equal welfare $$$ to whites despite being a 1/5 the size of the white population)

Yet the whites you say are the highest welfare group, clearly you're looking at raw #s (typical education level of minority ) rather than % and since whites have a 5x greater population than blacks or hispanics of course they are going to have more on welfare in terms of raw #s bc they've got 5x the # of ppl in the country

bettilimbroke999

Bettil, Go to East LA and speak to most illegal looking muthafukka, and I guarantee you he speaks broken English and not on welfare.....

Stop being a sheep to limbaugh...
    Eh, maybe you're right idk, Im from the south so my experiences tend to be growing up in a majority black city, basically your average hellhole being overtaken by crime and welfare abusers, the whites moving further and further out of the city (like myself) to escape the destruction that their tax dollars are funding

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

End this piece-of-shit thread, please. He's said his peace. More than enough of it.

God damn.

GO get educated.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You do understand that whites receive just over 50% of what you would expect their % of the population to receive in welfare

Hispanics just over 100% of what you would expect them to receive

Blacks just over 350% of what you would expect them to receive (blacks amazingly receive about equal welfare $$$ to whites despite being a 1/5 the size of the white population)

Yet the whites you say are the highest welfare group, clearly you're looking at raw #s (typical education level of minority ) rather than % and since whites have a 5x greater population than blacks or hispanics of course they are going to have more on welfare in terms of raw #s bc they've got 5x the # of ppl in the country
    I doesn't matter, what's the percentage is, whites have never been discriminated in this country, so what's the reason for them being the majority getting welfare(raw numbers)....

Whites already are born with a step up in life just because of their skin, so what's the reason for welfare??

LAZINESS...

bettilimbroke999

I agree, I'd like to end this thread as well

Those with no brains will always think any white criticizing a black person must be racist

Those with brains are aware that Im a realist that is open to discussing important topics

End of story, time to move on and bet some games

bettilimbroke999

I doesn't matter, what's the percentage is, whites have never been discriminated in this country, so what's the reason for them being the majority getting welfare(raw numbers)....

Whites already are born with a step up in life just because of their skin, so what's the reason for welfare??

LAZINESS...
    Sure, a big step up, I've seen many job opportunities lately that say "whites only" in the classifieds and segregated public schools, etc. We're definitely living in the 1950s where black and hispanics are discriminated against, they definitely dont have EXACTLY the same rights as I do on top of benefiting from equal opportunity laws, affirmative action, etc.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-12-11 at 03:02 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

spread neurosis accross the landscape.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Never realized until right now that King Mayan was a racist. That's sad. Oh well, at least you've got muscles. One out of two is not bad.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sure, a big step up, I've seen many job opportunities lately that say "whites only" in the classifieds and segregated school etc, I forgot. We're definitely living in the 1950s where black and hispanics are discriminated against, they definitely dont have EXACTLY the same rights as I do on top of benefiting from equal opportunity laws, affirmative action, etc.
    Yes, I can tell there is no more racism....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Never realized until right now that King Mayan was a racist. That's sad. Oh well, at least you've got muscles. One out of two is not bad.
    Don't read it outta context cougar, this fukkface attacks my people and I'm supposed to let it slide..

I don't start hate threads...

bettilimbroke999

Yes, I can tell there is no more racism....
    Most hispanics are so light skinned that until they start speakin Spanish or a gang of em jumps me outside a Dodger game its hard to even tell they're a minority. Sure the ones that get "I love gang killings" tattooed allover their face and neck and body (which looks kinda bad during a job interview) must be retarded hispanics but for most one generation of white will turn them into a honkey

bettilimbroke999

Don't read it outta context cougar, this fukkface attacks my people and I'm supposed to let it slide..

I don't start hate threads...
    Neither do I, you certainly do immediately turn them into hate threads though, with your blatant racism. Does my corpse white skin upset you Mayan? You should probably go back to Mexico where you wont experience so much discrimination , course getting your head chopped off by the local drug lord for lookin at him the wrong way might not be so great either

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Neither do I, you certainly do immediately turn them into hate threads though, with your blatant racism. Does my corpse white skin upset you Mayan? You should probably go back to Mexico where you wont experience so much discrimination , course getting your head chopped off by the local drug lord for lookin at him the wrong way might not be so great either
    I could care less about your white skin, lil boy....

I've had brothers with white skin....

And maybe you should read the first post here started by bettil and you will see HATE, but of course you can't see it, because your a entitled inbred...:wacko;

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And im in Mexico. Los Angeles(Mexican name)California(Mexican name), Old Mexico.

bettilimbroke999

No hatred here sorry, but I guess minorities need something to blame for their failures, might as well be whitey

I read the post it seems to indicate that I dont like welfare abusers and a ridiculously unsustainable policy of making all illegal immigrants citizens of the US. I guess that in your eyes makes me racist. Something tells me just being white makes you think Im a racist, you certainly think Ive got some huge economic advantages over you bc of my lighter skin color as well, I was curious what they are and what government form do I fill out to start receiving them? I've been fillin out this ridiculous form called a 1040 all these years and being charged bc Im white, little did I know bc Im white they should've been payin me, dammit why didnt I see that box.

I know all the minorities get thousands of dollars back each year but somehow they send me a bill so I figured I must be doing something wrong but didnt know what, please let me know which form the "Im white send me money" box is located on

I gotta take advantage of all these economic advantages being white gives me
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-12-11 at 03:38 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

No hatred here sorry, but I guess minorities need something to blame for their failures, might as well be whitey

I read the post it seems to indicate that I dont like welfare abusers and a ridiculously unsustainable policy of making all illegal immigrants citizens of the US. I guess that in your eyes makes me racist. Something tells me just being white makes you think Im a racist, you certainly think Ive got some huge economic advantages over you bc of my lighter skin color as well, I was curious what they are and what government form do I fill out to start receiving them? I've been fillin out this ridiculous form called a 1040 all these years and being charged bc Im white, little did I know bc Im white they should've been payin me, dammit why didnt I see that box.

I know all the minorities get thousands of dollars back each year but somehow they send me a bill so I figured I must be doing something wrong but didnt know what, please let me know which form the "Im white send me money" box is located on
    that's racism..... More whites are on welfare than any other group but you still act like minorities are the only ones...

And all europeans came here illegally(by today's laws), so what's make you think your allowed to come here but the brownies that have been here for thousands of years can't....

and let's be ignorant here, and pretend whites dont discriminate others for their skin color....

bettilimbroke999

And im in Mexico. Los Angeles(Mexican name)California(Mexican name), Old Mexico.
    Its certainly being given to the Mexicans, with no barriers to immigration or welfare and the state is in shambles just like Mexico, so I would say right now you are close to right, we might as well let Mexico have that state back.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Its certainly being given to the Mexicans, with no barriers to immigration or welfare and the state is in shambles just like Mexico, so I would say right now you are close to right, we might as well let Mexico have that state back.
    No racism,huh?? Yeah blame the hard working mexicans that can't even get welfare because they are "illegal"...

Let's not blame all those trailer parks filled with nazi lowrider gangsters in OC,inland empire, Bakersfield,etc.....

bettilimbroke999

No racism,huh?? Yeah blame the hard working mexicans that can't even get welfare because they are "illegal"...

Let's not blame all those trailer parks filled with nazi lowrider gangsters in OC,inland empire, Bakersfield,etc.....

Craigslist ad:

California for Sale

Buyer must take care of the entire population of a state with unbelievably out of control budget deficits, skyhigh and rising crime/gang rates, one of highest unemployment rates in the country at 12%, must maintain unrestricted immigration/welfare for anyone looking to enter the state (whether legally or illegally) and become a citizen (bc the ppl we defeated to establish this country think we should)

Asking price $100 OBO

First 1234 Last