onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    they need to be deported. How would you feel if lets say tommorrow you end up with new neighbors. Neighbors to the left came from mexico, ones on right from cuba. Ones across the street from nigeria, ones from behind from kenya?/ Wouldn't be too happy about that heh?

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question here is: Would you rather have fat, lazy fvckers like ttwarrior in your society, who contribute nothing or minorities who work hard for a living?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

millions sov. Everyone where i live like me. All minorites work hard for a living. Most of the ones i see are criminals and get food stamps, free healthy insurance, don't pay taxes, etc. I can go on and on. Im not lazy and i have more muscle then fat otherwise i wouldn't have all these weightlifting, tennis, softball, bowling and football trophies.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I do work and most mexicans are not hard working.

They just wand handouts.
    they need to be deported.
    Not hard working? They are expIoited and do the hard work that nobody wants to do for Iow wages...

If they were aII deported you wouId have american citizens form a union, demanding higher wages and heaIth care and you wouId probabIy have to pay 3x's the amount for fruits and vegetabIes, if you even know what those are.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

millions sov. Everyone where i live like me. All minorites work hard for a living. Most of the ones i see are criminals and get food stamps, free healthy insurance, don't pay taxes, etc. I can go on and on. Im not lazy and i have more muscle then fat otherwise i wouldn't have all these weightlifting, tennis, softball, bowling and football trophies.

ttwarrior1

So its okay for americans to pay for hispanics health care but not their own. Im not talking about those 20 mexicans in arizona picking beans in a field right now for 4 bucks an hour.

DeeWizzle

So its okay for americans to pay for hispanics health care but not their own. Im not talking about those 20 mexicans in arizona picking beans in a field right now for 4 bucks an hour.

TT, it's obvious you are an ignorant simpIe minded individuaI... Go poIish your softbaII trophy it quit making an ass out of your seIf.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jesus look at this train wreck

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

they need to be deported. How would you feel if lets say tommorrow you end up with new neighbors. Neighbors to the left came from mexico, ones on right from cuba. Ones across the street from nigeria, ones from behind from kenya?/

Wouldn't be too happy about that heh?
    Muthafukka all of the AMERICAS is Brown land..... If anything your the immigrant.......

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

they need to be deported. How would you feel if lets say tommorrow you end up with new neighbors. Neighbors to the left came from mexico, ones on right from cuba. Ones across the street from nigeria, ones from behind from kenya?/

Wouldn't bother me one bit. My neighbors across the street are Colombian. My neighbors on both sides are Costa Rican, and I'm an American. Why does race or creed matter?

ttwarrior1

immigrants that came to this country worked hard and built the country. The immigrants coming in now is not the same as 100 years ago. Immigrants coming in then were not hispanics or well you know. The ones that come in now are just wanting free handouts.

chilidog

ttwarrior has a very strong sense of entitlement. Why?

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    my b
    Or your "v"

(catch that?)

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

immigrants that came to this country worked hard and built the country. The immigrants coming in now is not the same as 100 years ago. Immigrants coming in then were not hispanics or well you know. The ones that come in now are just wanting free handouts.
    *sigh*

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    Or your "v" (catch that?)
    do explain

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    ttwarrior has a very strong sense of entitlement. Why?
    That's America..... Alot of Confident retards.......

ttwarrior1
    Last edited by ttwarrior1; 03-31-11 at 04:04 PM. Reason: my right

chilidog

You want me to listen to Kevin Trudeau? The king of informercials that's always trying to sell me some kind of miracle health-cure book, or how to make a ton of money really fast?

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would love that actually. Think about it, the only people from those areas that could afford to move in next to me, would be drugloads who wouldn't leave their turf to begin with. So that means the only people from those areas who could move-in would be the royal families!!! I'm down for that!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Listen, I agree that titiesWarrior1 is coming off like a backwoods hick. But, as a upper-middle class whitey, living in Orange County, CA......I do understand the feeling of not being entire thrilled by the landscape change in Southern California the past few decades. The hispanic population is growing at an alarming rate and the truth is.........way, way too many of these hispanic families can't afford to feed, clothe, provide medical insurance, etc. etc. for their families. Therefore, they lean on the state/government for aid which is (and has been) putting a serious financial drain on our system. It's also had severe negative effects on our health care and school systems. Are white folks doing the same in SoCal? Of course, but at not nearly the same rates as the hispanic population.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Listen, I agree that titiesWarrior1 is coming off like a backwoods hick. But, as a upper-middle class whitey, living in Orange County, CA......I do understand the feeling of not being entire thrilled by the landscape change in Southern California the past few decades. The hispanic population is growing at an alarming rate and the truth is.........way, way too many of these hispanic families can't afford to feed, clothe, provide medical insurance, etc. etc. for their families. Therefore, they lean on the state/government for aid which is (and has been) putting a serious financial drain on our system. It's also had severe negative effects on our health care and school systems. Are white folks doing the same in SoCal? Of course, but at not nearly the same rates as the hispanic population.
    sorry pal, you live in OLD MEXICO..... and maybe you should look up the stats of who uses the government more in California....

DeeWizzle

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:
    Traits of families on AFDC (1)

Race
    --------------
    White 38.8%
    Black 37.2
    Hispanic 17.8
    Asian 2.8
    Other 3.4

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

ttwarrior...the model of the average American citizen....please those who wish to become US citizens use him to emulate

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

asians needs access to the tests in chinese

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont understand the whole english thing. Most countries are bi-lingual, and here we are a country that has no ethnicity, no history, a land of immigrants. And when the white man got here from England there was people already here speaking several different languages including Spanish since Mexico owned what is now Texas & west of it.

Why the fuk is it so important to learn English???

If you were born in Arizona or New Mexico or California to Mexican parents who never spoke English, you arent gonna speak goddamn English.

Fuk the Queen
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DeeWizzle

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profit, almost every country in the world has English as either their primary or secondary language. Not sure exactly why it's so important, but for some reason it is. Probably because we are the consumers of the world. This is where the money is.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    sorry pal, you live in OLD MEXICO..... and maybe you should look up the stats of who uses the government more in California....
    "OLD MEXICO" got it's ass kicked and doesn't exist any longer. Sorry.

Illegal immigrants in California cost tax payers over 10 billion dollars annually (even after adding back in estimated tax contributions). If you don't believe it...........research it.

I'm not anti any race of people, but I do have a problem with illegals costing tax payers billions of dollars.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeWizzle View Post
    Here are the statistics on welfare recipients: Traits of families on AFDC (1) Race -------------- White 38.8% Black 37.2 Hispanic 17.8 Asian 2.8 Other 3.4
    Get out of here with that shit Dee, completely misleading. Now look at this in conjunction and you get a better picture.

White persons, percent, 2009 (a) 79.6%
    Black persons, percent, 2009 (a) 12.9%
    American Indian and Alaska Native persons, percent, 2009 (a) 1.0%
    Asian persons, percent, 2009 (a) 4.6%
    Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, percent, 2009 (a) 0.2%
    Persons reporting two or more races, percent, 2009 1.7%
    Persons of Hispanic or Latino origin, percent, 2009 (b) 15.8%
    White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2009 65.1%
    http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Almost 80% of America is white, yet only 38.8% of those that collect welfare are white, where 12.9 of America is black yet 37.2% of those that collect are black. Hispanics are proportionate at 15.8% population and 17.8% welfare.
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 03-31-11 at 05:04 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I dont understand the whole english thing. Most countries are bi-lingual, and here we are a country that has no ethnicity, no history, a land of immigrants. And when the white man got here from England there was people already here speaking several different languages including Spanish since Mexico owned what is now Texas & west of it.

Why the fuk is it so important to learn English???

If you were born in Arizona or New Mexico or California to Mexican parents who never spoke English, you arent gonna speak goddamn English.

Fuk the Queen
    cause the source of power of any nation is its ability to communicate within itself

EXACTLY why the chinese are forcing the use of putunghua throughout its over billion citizens , and not the 500 other used dialects

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Race
    --------------
    White 38.8%
    Black 37.2
    Hispanic 17.8
    Asian 2.8
    Other 3.4
    ok, now show the chart of race of total citizens

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Profit, almost every country in the world has English as either their primary or secondary language. Not sure exactly why it's so important, but for some reason it is. Probably because we are the consumers of the world. This is where the money is.
    that is exactly the reason, english is quickly becoming the language of globalization.

William Walters

Race
    --------------
    White 38.8%
    Black 37.2
    Hispanic 17.8
    Asian 2.8
    Other 3.4
    The AFDC hasn't even been in effect for 15 years. Since that time immigration numbers have dramatically increased. Also, the percentages above are flawed in that they do not account for the fact that there are at least four to five times more "whites" in this country than hispanics.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    I understand english is the most widely spoken language in the modern world, and thats because England had the largest empire in the modern world. But its only the people who already speak english that are always bitching about the people who dont. What makes us so goddamn entitled that everyone has to bend to our lazy white asses???

Brown people are becoming the majority & within a few years will overtake white people. Brown people speak languages other than English usually.

Get to fukin white people, we are becoming extinct!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "OLD MEXICO" got it's ass kicked and doesn't exist any longer. Sorry.

Illegal immigrants in California cost tax payers over 10 billion dollars annually (even after adding back in estimated tax contributions). If you don't believe it...........research it.

I'm not anti any race of people, but I do have a problem with illegals costing tax payers billions of dollars.
    10 billion... I think illegals give more than what they " supposedly" get.... A guy with a fake SS pays taxes on his check stub but never does his taxes... Because he can't...So where's that money... and mexico didn't get their ass kicked, they sold/borrow the land...

chilidog

People get so upset over illegal immigrants 'costing' the country so much, yet don't seem to mind how much money we're spending in the Middle East on this war.

First 123 Last