sterling111
    sterling111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep...definitely the short bus.

pvrmack
    pvrmack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsell2200 View Post
    You are just like the cappers you complain about ....6-2 last night.....you do not have the BALLS to post your plays. You are a FRAUD !!!
    Golly, Jeepers, Mister Jsell, I WENT 6 and 2 Thursday night too! I didn't HAVE to see anybody's list, because I read the threads, follow the story, and DID THE WORK MYSELF.

Note to others...Let's just start ignoring this little pile of puss.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

You need to learn how to read...your cappers change everyday and none of you have the balls to post plays ...just your record....like the cappers who charge for their picks.....buncha shills....I am not asking anyone to post...I am just pointing out the HYPOCRISY being posted. I follow other threads for real picks....your thread caught my interest and then my scorn ...
    Yet again, little boy, post #78. It says the cappers to follow, and where to find their plays. Now run along.

jsell2200
    jsell2200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Buncha chickens hiding behind your make believe world !!!

chilidog

Buncha chickens hiding behind your make believe world !!!
    Okay fine, you win. Tonight, we're putting 3 units on the Seattle Supersonics plus the points in the NBA. We also have a prop bet for 2 units on Larry Bird +350 not to wear tight little shorts in the game tonight, when the boston celtics take on the san francisco 49ers in a record-breaking showdown. Lastly, we're taking the chalk on -600 that YES, you are a dumbass.

pvrmack

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Okay fine, you win. Tonight, we're putting 3 units on the Seattle Supersonics plus the points in the NBA. We also have a prop bet for 2 units on Larry Bird +350 not to wear tight little shorts in the game tonight, when the boston celtics take on the san francisco 49ers in a record-breaking showdown. Lastly, we're taking the chalk on -600 that YES, you are a dumbass.
    Chilidog, DUDE! You're OUT of this club for breaking the rules of revealing our super-secret code! BANISHED, I say! Now EVERYBODY is going to be taking that prop on Bird and the odds are gonna go through the floor! Again, I say, BANISHED FOR LIFE!

sterling111
    sterling111's Avatar Become A Pro!

That last play is a

jsell2200

None of those are listed on your FAVORITE FADERS FREE PLAYS .....The only bet I would make related to any of you is YOU DO NOT WAGER ......

chilidog

None of those are listed on your FAVORITE FADERS FREE PLAYS .....The only bet I would make related to any of you is YOU DO NOT WAGER ......
    Dude, I swear, those are the plays for today. Just look harder, they're right there. You have to get in on the action for tonight, just don't share it with other people! Again, we're putting 3 units on the Seattle Supersonics plus the points in the NBA. We also have a prop bet for 2 units on Larry Bird +350 not to wear tight little shorts in the game tonight, when the boston celtics take on the san francisco 49ers in a record-breaking showdown. Lastly, we're taking the chalk on -600 that YES, you are a dumbass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Luv2Play2

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

now thats a fucing classic.....

wtfg chili ive seen dumb and stupid.. not sure which he is? but i myself am now lost . haha best of luck on our fades!!!!! get that dipstick?
    Last edited by Luv2Play2; 04-01-11 at 10:24 AM.

pvrmack

OK, Jsell, I'm sympathetic to your plight. PM me and I will let you in on the secret.

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

bannished no not chili!!! i wanna fade his play on wilt -2500 on how many women he really laid.. whats the play sir chili?

jsell2200

Im not fading your shit I am here to show you that your are DREAMERS !!!

pvrmack

Go Ahead, you whiny little bitch Jsell2200...PM ME AND I'LL LET YOU IN ON "THE SECRET". HONEST! C'mon, I'm waiting for your PM!

chilidog

Im not fading your shit I am here to show you that your are DREAMERS !!!

pvrmack

Okay everybody, enough of this Tom-foolery and shenanigans, let's get back to business. I've got my list for today all set. Anybody who wants to have a peek at my "super secret" list can PM me.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by pvrmack View Post
    Okay everybody, enough of this Tom-foolery and shenanigans, let's get back to business. I've got my list for today all set. Anybody who wants to have a peek at my "super secret" list can PM me.

I seriously hope that nobody has to PM you to know the plays, lol. GL today!

jsell2200

I got your list and I will see if you tell the truth tomorrow on your Imaginary record !!!

mcmc
    mcmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15539

I find this thread very useful. The process is also intriguing to me personally, which is why I bump thru here.
    Obviously there is some footwork being done in here, and to that point it is/should be appreciated.

Like anything else in life, if you don't like it, there are plenty of other places to pitch your tent.

chilidog

I got your list and I will see if you tell the truth tomorrow on your Imaginary record !!!
    Don't you have a bus to catch or some chickens to go sell?

pvrmack

I seriously hope that nobody has to PM you to know the plays, lol. GL today!
    Well, we all know there's ONE guy who apparently does. But I haven't heard from him yet!

See you guys at the secret Labby-cave this evening for brews and ball games on the big screen, and remember, Gina is bringing a few of her stripper friends, so dress nice!

chilidog

Same labby-time, same labby-channel. I'll bring the grey goose and other assorted goodies for Gina and her friends to enjoy.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

nice work witht he plyas

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol what has been stuck up this guys ass lol wow

asian.executive
    asian.executive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Wiz usa is on cws

Winners only usa is on bosox

pvrmack

Quote Originally Posted by asian.executive View Post
    Wiz usa is on cws Winners only usa is on bosox
    Good Morning, Asian...how did you do last night?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by asian.executive View Post
    Wiz usa is on cws

Winners only usa is on bosox
    wiz at usafreepicks is on MLB - Boston (-118), so the fade would be texas. where are you seeing that he's on cws?? ahh, nvermind i see what you did; you got em backwards. wiz is on boston, and winners only is on cws.

chilidog

for ya'll following bill52's top cappers, #1 sports and cokin are on opposing sides w/ the clippers and phoenix

100Dimes
    100Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1360

You are just like the cappers you complain about ....6-2 last night.....you do not have the BALLS to post your plays. You are a FRAUD !!!
    How about rather then us prove to you what the cappers did, you prove to us that these cappers didnt do it??? Hows that sound? And How about you post the plays (fades), so that you can prove your little point that we are incorrect when we come in her tomorrow and post a record from the night before. Dont just say "i've got your list and I'll check it 2mro". Post the plays exactly or forever hold your peace. Since this is your method, you need to do it. None of us care, and already know who to fade, since you obviously think you know, and dont believe any of us, POST IT NOW and put an end to the discussion if your so confident!

Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) 53-71 42.7% Fred Callahan (free-picks) 57-71 44.5% Dave Cokin (freeplays) 61-79 43.6% TV Hotline (freeplays) 60-77 43.8% #1 Sports (freeplays) 60-75 44.4% Mike Wynn (freeplays) 56-86 39.4% Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) 63-76 45.3% Big Time (freeplays) 61-73 45.5%

pvrmack

Vegas Lou and Poor Joe (cappersinfo) are on opposing sides of tonight's NIT game, so no action there. Otherwise, I usually do pretty good with either/both these guys.

I'd normally post my whole list here, but am not going to do it just to spite Jsell. But I've got a whopping 12 bets today, all of them fading the pickers we've been discussing here. Hope I haven't stepped in a little too deep!

chilidog

GL tonight, mack. I really like this method, and it's doing very well for all of us. It really doesn't matter which cappers that you use from the sites. Whether you go with cappersinfo, freeplays, free-picks, bestfreepicks, or whatever other capper consensus site that you want to use, you'll see something highly in common, which is that the average cappers sucks.

jsell2200

Quote Originally Posted by 100Dimes View Post
    How about rather then us prove to you what the cappers did, you prove to us that these cappers didnt do it??? Hows that sound? And How about you post the plays (fades), so that you can prove your little point that we are incorrect when we come in her tomorrow and post a record from the night before. Dont just say "i've got your list and I'll check it 2mro". Post the plays exactly or forever hold your peace. Since this is your method, you need to do it. None of us care, and already know who to fade, since you obviously think you know, and dont believe any of us, POST IT NOW and put an end to the discussion if your so confident!

Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) 53-71 42.7% Fred Callahan (free-picks) 57-71 44.5% Dave Cokin (freeplays) 61-79 43.6% TV Hotline (freeplays) 60-77 43.8% #1 Sports (freeplays) 60-75 44.4% Mike Wynn (freeplays) 56-86 39.4% Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) 63-76 45.3% Big Time (freeplays) 61-73 45.5%

Nevada Sharpshooter Cleveland ML

Huddle Up Sports
    Indiana Pacers

Scott Spreitzer. Over 8.5 LAA/KC
    Arthur Ralph Sports.
    Baltimore ML

SportsAction365.
    LA Angels ML

Mike Wynn (freeplays)
    New Orleans

Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden
    LA Angels ML

Dave Cokin (freeplays)
    PHX SUNS

TV Hotline (freeplays)
    MIAMI HEAT

#1 Sports (freeplays)
    LA CLIPPERS

Fred Callahan (free-picks)
    SF GIANTS ML

Big Time (freeplays)
    TWINS BLUE JAYS U 8.5

Last edited by jsell2200; 04-01-11 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Spacing

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job jsell!!!!!!!!!! lol I got a total of 6 plays today just going with bills list. Which im more comfortable with..Lets cash these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chilidog

FreePlays.com/ Freepicks.comPicksFadesNevada Sharpshooter. White Sox -105 over ClevelandCleveland MLHuddle Up Sports.Milwaukee -2Indiana PacersScott Spreitzer.UNDER 8 1/2 ANGELS/ROYALSOver 8.5 LAA/KCArthur Ralph Sports. Tampa Bay -168Baltimore MLSportsAction365. Royals +135LA Angels MLMike Wynn (freeplays)

Memphis +1½ Over New OrleansNew Orleans Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) Royals MLLA Angels MLDave Cokin (freeplays)LA Clippers.PHX SUNSTV Hotline (freeplays) Minnesota +10.5MIAMI HEAT#1 Sports (freeplays) Phoenix Suns - 5LA CLIPPERSFred Callahan (free-picks)Dodgers -110SF GIANTS MLBig Time (freeplays)

TWINS / BLUE JAYS OVER 8 1/2TWINS BLUE JAYS U 8.5
    Made a few mistakes there. You have 2 of the picks wrong.

chilidog

Now, if we have a losing night, it's all jsell's fault. There seems to be this dreaded forum curse whenever people start posting their plays, so as fukktarded as it sounds, I don't like to post my plays, lol.

The plays are (these are the actual plays that should be bet; the capper went the other way, so the play that I post is the actual fade. for instance, mike wynn's play is on memphis):

Mike Wynn (freeplays) NBA [516] NEW ORLEANS PK-110
    Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) MLB [956] COL -205
    TV Hotline (freeplays) NBA [513] MIAMI -10½-110
    Fred Callahan (free-picks) NBA [508] ORLANDO -11½-110
    Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) MLB [967] BAL +165
    Big Time (freeplays) MLB [966] TOTAL u8½-105 (MIN vrs TOR)

#1 Sports (freeplays) NBA [521] LA CLIPPERS +5-110
    Dave Cokin (freeplays) NBA [522] PHOENIX -5-110

The last 2 plays cancel each other out (clippers/phoenix), which is why they're separated from the list, and not being bet.

First 1234567 ... Last