chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Hey bill52, did you get these capper's daily plays from freeplays and free-picks? I know that some of these cappers release multiple free plays a day to different sites, and I just track the 45 cappers' plays that are listed on freeplays and free-picks.

bill52
    bill52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Hey bill52, did you get these capper's daily plays from freeplays and free-picks? I know that some of these cappers release multiple free plays a day to different sites, and I just track the 45 cappers' plays that are listed on freeplays and free-picks.
    I get the free play on the site. I like this site cuz the cappers release release a play every day and early in the day which i like. This method has worked for me but you have to stick to it and not play other plays which is hard for some .

100Dimes
    100Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1360

The juice in baseball kinda scares me. I feel like a lot of cappers take chances on underdogs (meaning the fade will lay a lot of juice on the fav.) for the low risk, high reward. Worried it could result in chasing a lot of juice to clear a line...I wish I knew some under 45% cappers who stick to basketball for their picks so I could stay closer to the -110 lines

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by 100Dimes View Post
    The juice in baseball kinda scares me. I feel like a lot of cappers take chances on underdogs (meaning the fade will lay a lot of juice on the fav.) for the low risk, high reward. Worried it could result in chasing a lot of juice to clear a line...I wish I knew some under 45% cappers who stick to basketball for their picks so I could stay closer to the -110 lines
    Well, out of my ~50 cappers that released a play today, 38 released a play for baseball. Here's the breakdown of those 38 plays:

10 Favorites
    12 Underdogs
    16 Totals

100Dimes

Well, out of my ~50 cappers that released a play today, 38 released a play for baseball. Here's the breakdown of those 38 plays: 10 Favorites 12 Underdogs 16 Totals
    Thanks for the feedback Chili. Are you going to continue the labbys on ones that require heavy juice from the fading the underdogs? just seems like a huge hole could get dug chasing heavy juice on a daily basis

chilidog

Thanks for the feedback Chili. Are you going to continue the labbys on ones that require heavy juice from the fading the underdogs? just seems like a huge hole could get dug chasing heavy juice on a daily basis
    I'm not going to lay heavy juice. I've been looking more at playing the runline instead of laying chalk.

100Dimes

I'm not going to lay heavy juice. I've been looking more at playing the runline instead of laying chalk.
    Yea I was kind of thinking the same. Thats what I did today. But then I just feel like if there are games only won by 1 run, it just throws the whole labby procedure for a loop and screws up results. Those shoulda been wins end up being more chasing, more juice...I guess its the best approach tho for now. BOL man

chilidog

Boys, boys, boys, wow! Bill52 sent me some golden data, and gave me permission to share it. So if anybody wants to give him some points, the man definitely deserves it. While I've only been tracking for about 2 weeks now, it turns out bill52 has been tracking the exact same resource, a list of 45 cappers, for around 4.5 months or so. And the data he gave me confirmed what I was concerned with, and that is that the top 5 worse cappers that I've been playing, they all rebounded back to 50%, and in some cases, went on winning streaks and ending up hitting 55% of their picks.

So, here's the top cappers to fade:

Mike Wynn (freeplays) 56-86 39.4%
    Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) 53-71 42.7%
    Dave Cokin (freeplays) 61-79 43.6%
    TV Hotline (freeplays) 60-77 43.8%
    #1 Sports (freeplays) 60-75 44.4%
    Fred Callahan (free-picks) 57-71 44.5%
    Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) 63-76 45.3%
    Big Time (freeplays) 61-73 45.5%

Thanks again for sharing this data, Bill52!

allenc85
    allenc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Beautiful... thanks guys!

tendog
    tendog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

thanks Bill and Chili. Were there any cappers to play with?

bill52

Guys I lost my job 4 months ago after 18 years so i had free time on my hands. The records are accurate. I would always take the closing line to determine who won or lost. In saying this i encourage everyone to bet favorites early and dogs late as 90% of the time it will benefit you to do so. This worked great in football and basketball as the juice is -110. You might have to have some rules for baseball like not betting anything over -150 juice but maybe it will average out in long run. I laugh at arthur ralph who says 57% winners on site I had him at 45% over 4 months. Anyway good luck to all. Let's make some $$$.

theplaya
    theplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great stuff thx Bill and chilly

chilidog

That sucks you lost your job after so many years, but I for one definitely appreciate this. It's taken months of tracking off my back, and gets us started off exactly where we want to be - making money. Thanks again, man.

100Dimes

Boys, boys, boys, wow! Bill52 sent me some golden data, and gave me permission to share it. So if anybody wants to give him some points, the man definitely deserves it. While I've only been tracking for about 2 weeks now, it turns out bill52 has been tracking the exact same resource, a list of 45 cappers, for around 4.5 months or so. And the data he gave me confirmed what I was concerned with, and that is that the top 5 worse cappers that I've been playing, they all rebounded back to 50%, and in some cases, went on winning streaks and ending up hitting 55% of their picks. So, here's the top cappers to fade: Mike Wynn (freeplays) 56-86 39.4% Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) 53-71 42.7% Dave Cokin (freeplays) 61-79 43.6% TV Hotline (freeplays) 60-77 43.8% #1 Sports (freeplays) 60-75 44.4% Fred Callahan (free-picks) 57-71 44.5% Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) 63-76 45.3% Big Time (freeplays) 61-73 45.5% Thanks again for sharing this data, Bill52!
    Great info guys, I wont steer from the system... but at that rate ,for that long of a period, almost seems tempting to flat bet fade all of them for the next 4.5 months. Granted a few of them are due to turn it around at some point and push it back closer to 50%, but my goodness its tempting. no need to fix it if it isnt broken tho I suppose. Thanks for the info tho, throwin points

metsin7
    metsin7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsell2200 View Post
    If you don't post plays...but you post a record..you could be misleading someone....but then again I am sure you are only concerened with yourself...I am watching your LABBY method for now....

For example last night if you faded the 4 cappers you listed........I havent found Sportsaction365 ...you would have lost all 4. the night before those 4 were 1-3 on the fade yet someone claimed going 3-1 ...sounds like they got it backward.

1. Nevada Sharpshooter. 2. Huddle Up Sports. 3. Scott Spreitzer.4. Arthur Ralph Sports.
    You sound like the world's most miserable tool..

Amazing how people like you have no clue how obnoxious you are and a burden to everyone else.

If you're going to second guess the info and/or otherwise just carry on like a d**k, why not just go to another forum? Or off a bridge..

To everyone else BOL

pvrmack
    pvrmack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bill and Chili...thanks for the info...awesome stuff!

I'm a little worried about baseball season as well...on the other hand, I'm considering NOT worrying about it and taking the summer "off" ...it's only a couple months between the end of NBA and the beginning of NFL, and NCAA football kicks in, then NHL, then NBA again...etc. My eyes could probably benefit from a little more time away from the computer!

Best wishes all...

chilidog

These are how the capper fades are doing tonight. These are the top 8 worse cappers. Currently at 5-1, with 2 games pending. Awesome.

Mike Wynn (freeplays) MLB [905] SDG +1½-140 - WIN
    Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) MLB [911] LAA -153 - WIN
    Dave Cokin (freeplays) MLB [909] DET +129 - LOSS
    TV Hotline (freeplays) NHL [59] OTTAWA +115 - WIN
    #1 Sports (freeplays) CBB [705] WICHITA STATE -2-110 - WIN
    Fred Callahan (free-picks) MLB [907] SFO -110 - PENDING
    Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) MLB [905] SDG +1½-140 - WIN
    Big Time (freeplays) NBA [704] TOTAL u190½-110 (DALLAS vrs LA LAKERS) - PENDING

chilidog

Great info guys, I wont steer from the system... but at that rate ,for that long of a period, almost seems tempting to flat bet fade all of them for the next 4.5 months. Granted a few of them are due to turn it around at some point and push it back closer to 50%, but my goodness its tempting. no need to fix it if it isnt broken tho I suppose. Thanks for the info tho, throwin points
    If you're more comfortable just flat-bet fading them, then by all means, do it. There's no rules set in stone here.

Quote Originally Posted by pvrmack View Post
    Bill and Chili...thanks for the info...awesome stuff!

I'm a little worried about baseball season as well...on the other hand, I'm considering NOT worrying about it and taking the summer "off" ...it's only a couple months between the end of NBA and the beginning of NFL, and NCAA football kicks in, then NHL, then NBA again...etc. My eyes could probably benefit from a little more time away from the computer!

Best wishes all...
    I'm not worried about baseball season at all. Cappers suck - that's all we need to know. But you're right, basketball ends in june. It's barely any time at all between the nba playoffs and football season begins.

pvrmack
    pvrmack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is so "twitchy" that even a BAD picker can get lucky easily. Hell, I might forget the 'cappers and just throw darts and Labby them that way.

"What could possibly go wrong?"

In fact, maybe I'll just do that and start a thread, post the picks here, and you guys can track me and decide whether to tail or fade me. Would be entertaining, at least!

Look for "Mack's Magic Darts MLB Handicapping System" thread coming soon!

By the way, Dodgers just won. That puts me at 6 and 2 tonight, putting me up over 5 units tonight. Another winner, thanks to the input of all on this thread. THANKS!
    Last edited by pvrmack; 03-31-11 at 10:05 PM.

slickeddie
    slickeddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Two words for baseball.....Divisional Dogs. Take that for what it's worth.

bill52

These are how the capper fades are doing tonight. These are the top 8 worse cappers. Currently at 5-1, with 2 games pending. Awesome.

Mike Wynn (freeplays) MLB [905] SDG +1½-140 - WIN
    Ray "The Playmaker" Bowden (free-picks) MLB [911] LAA -153 - WIN
    Dave Cokin (freeplays) MLB [909] DET +129 - LOSS
    TV Hotline (freeplays) NHL [59] OTTAWA +115 - WIN
    #1 Sports (freeplays) CBB [705] WICHITA STATE -2-110 - WIN
    Fred Callahan (free-picks) MLB [907] SFO -110 - PENDING
    Arthur Ralph Sports (freeplays) MLB [905] SDG +1½-140 - WIN
    Big Time (freeplays) NBA [704] TOTAL u190½-110 (DALLAS vrs LA LAKERS) - PENDING
    cokin's pick was the tigers so if u fade u take yankees. It was a win not a loss. I took padres on ml which was +165.

slickeddie

Arthur had St. Louis ML.

It's really amazing how he manipulates his FREE PLAY records. Unbelievable what some of these jerks do to get a dollar.

Manipulate FREE PLAYS?? Come on...Really!?
    Last edited by slickeddie; 03-31-11 at 10:42 PM.

chilidog

Baseball is so "twitchy" that even a BAD picker can get lucky easily. Hell, I might forget the 'cappers and just throw darts and Labby them that way.

In fact, maybe I'll just do that and start a thread, post the picks here, and you guys can track me and decide whether to tail or fade me. Would be entertaining, at least!

By the way, Dodgers just won. That puts me at 6 and 2 tonight, putting me up over 5 units tonight. Another winner, thanks to the input of all on this thread. THANKS!
    hahaha, good name for a thread, and awesome night tonight

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by bill52 View Post

cokin's pick was the tigers so if u fade u take yankees. It was a win not a loss. I took padres on ml which was +165.
    You're right, thanks for pointing it out; I've updated my records. For Ralph, awesome that you took the ML. The RL's juice wasn't too bad, which is why I went with it. Maybe I should stick with just straight up fading?

Quote Originally Posted by slickeddie View Post
    Arthur had St. Louis.
    Yah I know. The game after each was the fade of it. I took the RL on Arthur's fade play instead of just the ML, which did hit and paid out alot more.

chilidog

edit: dbl post
    Last edited by chilidog; 03-31-11 at 10:42 PM. Reason: double post

slickeddie

I gotcha Chili, just didn't understand the RL play. He did have it looking like a RL as he put SL Cards. Guess he was in a hurry, lol.

If the liar had any marketing skills he would post his true record on free plays and then come with the "Our free plays just missed the cut", or, "Our free plays are 50% but our paid plays are on FIRE." routine.

Maybe I should pay for him to go to the Gavazzi School of Marketing, then he could add opinions to his records when they get hot, and discount them when they are losing.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by slickeddie View Post
    I gotcha Chili, just didn't understand the RL play. He did have it looking like a RL as he put SL Cards. Guess he was in a hurry, lol.

If the liar had any marketing skills he would post his true record on free plays and then come with the "Our free plays just missed the cut", or, "Our free plays are 50% but our paid plays are on FIRE." routine.

Maybe I should pay for him to go to the Gavazzi School of Marketing, then he could add opinions to his records when they get hot, and discount them when they are losing.
    It's way easier to lie, though. For instance, on JoeWiz's phone line comp, every single day he says that the past 2 weeks he's gone 13-4, hitting almost 80%! And he's right, he's gone 13-4 for the past 2 weeks on his 'top pick' plays. The problem is, he never tells you what the 'top pick' is. He'll say on the next day's message that he had a top pick on blah blah team the night before, and it won.

I don't get these sneaky lil bastards. I could never just lie like that, over and over again. Last week, I talked a capper into giving me a 5-day trial, without paying anything, to test him out. So after the 5 days, he calls me up, pushing me to buy the package. After he told me that he hit 70% on his plays (I guess he forgot that he had given me a trial package), I told him, ummmm, you went 3-5 over your plays for the 5 days. He stumbled a bit, then told me that he went 70% on his premium package plays that I didn't get, blah blah blah. I bet they would get much more repeat business if they just told the damn truth and were honest with us. We know they're not gonna win every week. Obviously. They wouldn't be selling picks if they could hit 70% of their plays every single week.

chilidog

Looks like a 6-2 night last night.

bill52

Looks like a 6-2 night last night.
    nice night for sure. almost perfect night as giants lose as they has 3 errors but only lost 2-1. Lakers total went over by 2 points so it was close 2. Wish all you luck today.

jsell2200
    jsell2200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You are just like the cappers you complain about ....6-2 last night.....you do not have the BALLS to post your plays. You are a FRAUD !!!

chilidog

You are just like the cappers you complain about ....6-2 last night.....you do not have the BALLS to post your plays. You are a FRAUD !!!
    Does this crap actually work for you? You try to insult me to get me to post my plays? What an annoying lazy little bitch. Funny how I'm the fraud, yet somehow, someway, bill52 had the same plays as me, and the same results as me, and also went 6-2 last night? Hmmm, what a coincidence. Maybe some of us know how to read this thread?

jsell2200

Does this crap actually work for you? You try to insult me to get me to post my plays? What an annoying lazy little bitch. Funny how I'm the fraud, yet somehow, someway, bill52 had the same plays as me, and the same results as me, and also went 6-2 last night? Hmmm, what a coincidence. Maybe some of us know how to read this thread?
    I am just calling you out like alot of the little boy clowns that post great records AFTER THE FACT....I wouldnt trust your labby fade shit ...Please don't post it is proving my point.....your little gaggle of followers will praise you anyway.

chilidog

I am just calling you out like alot of the little boy clowns that post great records AFTER THE FACT....I wouldnt trust your labby fade shit ...Please don't post it is proving my point.....your little gaggle of followers will praise you anyway.
    Posts #78 and #87 of this thread.

sterling111
    sterling111's Avatar Become A Pro!

The cappers are clearly named and directions to find them are also very clear. Amazingly enough, I went 6-2 last night too...looks like you are the only one who can't follow directions. Did you ride the short bus to school?

jsell2200

You need to learn how to read...your cappers change everyday and none of you have the balls to post plays ...just your record....like the cappers who charge for their picks.....buncha shills....I am not asking anyone to post...I am just pointing out the HYPOCRISY being posted. I follow other threads for real picks....your thread caught my interest and then my scorn ...

First 123456 ... Last