BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    well for 1 because u told me to call u, u can refer back to ur original post. 2 u need to prove that u dont stutter. omg u made a gas station joke now ur getting personal and hurting my feelings. gas station makes more money than a 9-5? keep sucking someones dick in corporate america, that is if u have a job, but im sure u collect disability, is stuttering a disability?
    Already proven I don't stutter but let me prove it again.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bateman ready to cry to the mods again in 3........2..............1..........then say everyone else is a snitch.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Already proven I don't stutter but let me prove it again.

YOU STUTTER and SHAKE when trying to speak. These are facts. FACTS: #1 I AM NOT REALLY OBAMA'S NEPHEW #2 YOU'RE A SOCIAL MISFIT WHO STUTTERS! QUIT LYING, ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WRONG!

BatemanPatrickl

Anything else Pony or do you just want to pump my gas:

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthread...ll=1#post32430

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    YOU STUTTER and SHAKE when trying to speak. These are facts. FACTS: #1 I AM NOT REALLY OBAMA'S NEPHEW #2 YOU'RE A SOCIAL MISFIT WHO STUTTERS! QUIT LYING, ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT WRONG!
    FACT: A poster who has met me said I don't stutter. FACT: You were outed by SBR staff for scamming points. FACT: You cannot read:

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

hells ya I was the one calling out any and all monkies!! Ill continue to do so!!!

obamaismyuncle

FACT: A poster who has met me said I don't stutter. FACT: You were outed by SBR staff for scamming points. FACT: You cannot read:

way to proveyour points. What are your yearly earnings 8-10k, you're clearly a very dumb person. Combine that with the drug and alcohol use, and stuttering and shaking what job could a guy like you really do? mop floors? 25+ people are not wrong, ask your mom.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anything else Pony or do you just want to pump my gas: http://gamelive.com/forum/showthread...ll=1#post32430
    what does that mean to me? a ghost u created reviewing urself. not shit champ. i aint in jersey bitch, u pump that shit urself and walk in and pay me. oh yeah btw gas only cost me $3 whereas we rip u off for $3.85 , thats why im ahead of u pal, keep doing the 9-5 making 40 or 50 a year ur whole life.

BatemanPatrickl

way to proveyour points. What are your yearly earnings 8-10k, you're clearly a very dumb person. Combine that with the drug and alcohol use, and stuttering and shaking what job could a guy like you really do? mop floors? 25+ people are not wrong, ask your mom.
    Point proven where Bread states "he does not stutter". That's all people need to see.

Run a long scammer and go snitch to John again. Morty.

Forgot woman beater too.

BatemanPatrickl

what does that mean to me? a ghost u created reviewing urself. not shit champ. i aint in jersey bitch, u pump that shit urself and walk in and pay me. oh yeah btw gas only cost me $3 whereas we rip u off for $3.85 , thats why im ahead of u pal, keep doing the 9-5 making 40 or 50 a year ur whole life.
    Now I see why you pump gas for a living and type like an uneducated retard...Bread is a well known poster. Try and keep up after I just proved you wrong.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

OH YEAH...

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Poor bateshit, such a sad and lonely life in mommy's basement! He rules his own little world from behind a computer, eating ramen noodles and wiping jizz off his computer screen!

onetrickpony

Now I see why you pump gas for a living and type like an uneducated retard...Bread is a well known poster. Try and keep up after I just proved you wrong.
    sorry pal bread is a ghost, maybe post a link of someone at sbr saying this. if not champ ur a lifetime stutterer

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Poor bateshit, such a sad and lonely life in mommy's basement! He rules his own little world behind a computer, eating ramen noodles and wiping jizz off his computer screen!
    Another scammer enters the scene. The SBR Poker chip dumper that mocked Paco because he is Muslim. How is your great life Mike? Need some gel for that hair?

I feel sorry for your kids...

BatemanPatrickl

sorry pal bread is a ghost, maybe post a link of someone at sbr saying this. if not champ ur a lifetime stutterer
    Yeah Bread is a ghost Mr. GED. Don't you have some twinkies to stack? Maybe some floors to mop.

You were proven wrong and have to lie about it.

Everyone at SBR knows who Bread is.

obamaismyuncle

Yeah Bread is a ghost Mr. GED. Don't you have some twinkies to stack? Maybe some floors to mop.

You were proven wrong and have to lie about it.

Everyone at SBR knows who Bread is
    unreal, just unreal. 25 people saying this is the most ****** up guy they've ever met and he's still denying it..

BatemanPatrickl

unreal, just unreal. 25 people saying this is the most ****** up guy they've ever met and he's still denying it..
    Name the 25 people and let's have them tell us Morty. Not creative enough to back up your lies?

onetrickpony

Yeah Bread is a ghost Mr. GED. Don't you have some twinkies to stack? Maybe some floors to mop. You were proven wrong and have to lie about it. Everyone at SBR knows who Bread is.
    why isnt that champ posting here? looks like a ghost at another lame ass forum.

for a guy who call others kids u sure dont acknowledge the childish stuff u type. does calling me a gas station worker boast ur morale? bro i have more money than u. thats a fact. ur not hurting my feelings about this gas station stuff, making more money than u is not funny, why u spending so much of ur companies time on sbr?

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

BatemanPatrickl

why isnt that champ posting here? looks like a ghost at another lame ass forum. for a guy who call others kids u sure dont acknowledge the childish stuff u type. does calling me a gas station worker boast ur morale? bro i have more money than u. thats a fact. ur not hurting my feelings about this gas station stuff, making more money than u is not funny, why u spending so much of ur companies time on sbr?
    He LEFT tough guy to go over there because of a fight with SBR_JOHN. Should we PM John and waste his time to ask him. God you are stupid. You don't even have any money minimum wage junkie so knock off the act. You cannot even type a complete sentence and are too stupid to realize what is going on.

onetrickpony

He LEFT tough guy to go over there because of a fight with SBR_JOHN. Should we PM John and waste his time to ask him. God you are stupid. You don't even have any money minimum wage junkie so knock off the act. You cannot even type a complete sentence and are too stupid to realize what is going on.
    so im supposed to know who all had an argument with john?

does that manual come with the sbr pro membership?

sbr is all u have and that is becoming more and more apparent with every word u type, choose ur next words carefully.

u think im stupid cause i dont know this bread guy and u do?

there is no act, i make more than u do, no smoke n mirrors champ.

again im too stupid to realize whats going on because ive never heard of bread?

stop typing ur poster status can only go down from here.

BatemanPatrickl

so im supposed to know who all had an argument with john?

does that manual come with the sbr pro membership?

sbr is all u have and that is becoming more and more apparent with every word u type, choose ur next words carefully.

u think im stupid cause i dont know this bread guy and u do?

there is no act, i make more than u do, no smoke n mirrors champ.

again im too stupid to realize whats going on because ive never heard of bread?

My status? You were just proven wrong and are not man enough to admit it. You go around calling people champ, telling them you make more money than them like a child.

Talk about a douchbag. Got me champ? Okay champ? Pump my gas champ?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on...everyone knows the guy is an idiot. Poster status gets you nowhere in life, he has yet to realize that.

just let him keep on being a oyster. If everyone ignores him, and stops with all the fuckkin threads, then he'll most likely do what he should of done a long time ago.
    Last edited by ngates815; 03-25-11 at 02:43 PM.

onetrickpony

My status? You were just proven wrong and are not man enough to admit it. You go around calling people champ, telling them you make more money than them like a child. Talk about a douchbag. Got me champ? Okay champ? Pump my gas champ?
    im proven wrong? still dont have ur number to call. if not then stay in the peanut gallery.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Come on...everyone knows the guy is an idiot. Poster status gets you nowhere in life, he has yet to realize that. just let him keep on being a oyster. If everyone ignores him, and stops with all the fuckkin threads, then he'll most likely do what he should of done a long time ago.

BatemanPatrickl

Come on...everyone knows the guy is an idiot. Poster status gets you nowhere in life, he has yet to realize that. just let him keep on being a oyster. If everyone ignores him, and stops with all the fuckkin threads, then he'll most likely do what he should of done a long time ago.
    Get your haircut yet Gates or are you still trying to be Bon Jovi?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

BatemanPatrickl

im proven wrong? still dont have ur number to call. if not then stay in the peanut gallery.
    Yeah let me give some lowlife gas station clerk my number. You were proven wrong and cannot admit it. Keep trying though GED.

BatemanPatrickl

Still a hump working a CNC machine Gates?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

bateman call me pal

obamaismyuncle

Come on...everyone knows the guy is an idiot. Poster status gets you nowhere in life, he has yet to realize that.

just let him keep on being a oyster. If everyone ignores him, and stops with all the fuckkin threads, then he'll most likely do what he should of done a long time ago.

BatemanPatrickl

Snitch.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Another scammer enters the scene. The SBR Poker chip dumper that mocked Paco because he is Muslim. How is your great life Mike? Need some gel for that hair? I feel sorry for your kids...
    ====================
    Poker chip dumper? Yeah real funny coming from a whiny little baby who throws a fit every time you get your ass busted out at the tables! And then goes back with his tail between his legs and apologizes just so you won't get banned.And for the record I don't have a problem with paco, I have a fuk'in problem with every fuk'in muslim who believes it's ok to beat the shit out of women or stone them to death, advocates killing Americans, praises the Ft. Hood killer, flies planes into buildings murdering innocent civilians, and post radical muslim videos. Of course your ignorant ass wants to to defend something you have not a clue about, so you're just as un American too, sad lonely loser who lives his life on a gambling forum.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Again I would ask why SBR continues to allow bateman back.
    How many suspensions does he have?
    He clearly has no interest in gambling or gambling discussions.
    Here's hear to irritate and annoy.
    Let him go play poker for pennies somewhere else.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

First 123 Last