BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    ==================== Poker chip dumper? Yeah real funny coming from a whiny little baby who throws a fit every time you get your ass busted out at the tables! And then goes back with his tail between his legs and apologizes just so you won't get banned.And for the record I don't have a problem with paco, I have a fuk'in problem with every fuk'in muslim who believes it's ok to beat the shit out of women or stone them to death, advocates killing Americans, praises the Ft. Hood killer, flies planes into buildings murdering innocent civilians, and post radical muslim videos. Of course your ignorant ass wants to to defend something you have not a clue about, so you're just as un American too, sad lonely loser who lives his life on a gambling forum.
    Your hair needs more gel Mike. Make sure you get some.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Yeah let me give some lowlife gas station clerk my number. You were proven wrong and cannot admit it. Keep trying though GED.
    got anymore jokes? im a sand ******, dune coon, towel head, gas station worker who makes more than u do, curry eater, umm anymore im missing?

be a broke joker with a mental conditon < own gas station that makes more money than u do in 5 yrs. not 5 yrs in disability checks, 5 yrs in a real job that u dont have. its friday get to work, u still got a good hour u owe ur boss.

how did u prove me wrong, refresh my memory please?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    got anymore jokes? im a sand ******, dune coon, towel head, gas station worker who makes more than u do, curry eater, umm anymore im missing? be a broke joker with a mental conditon < own gas station that makes more money than u do in 5 yrs. not 5 yrs in disability checks, 5 yrs in a real job that u dont have. its friday get to work, u still got a good hour u owe ur boss. how did u prove me wrong, refresh my memory please?
    Sure we all believe you own that gas station tough guy. So you make $3,000 a month + minimum wage as an owner? Thought you were a manager? Which one?

BatemanPatrickl

Proven wrong. No comeback. Game over. Posted a post someone who has met me wrote but Onetrickclerk cannot even read it correctly.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

u guys need to calm down, it's not really that serious....damn. Getting all amped up over E-disputes. WOW

onetrickpony

well u see i started out working 40 hours a week making min wage, then i got bumped up to manager not manager of a gas station like u assumed so u know what they say, assuming is for assholes, and the old adage stands corrected. never mentioned anything about working at a gas station champ, and u say im the one who needs an education, isnt that a 2 way street.

ur making urself look even worst, if thats possible.

im done with u, i have buried u so many times in one day, the keyboard wont let me type anymore more burial posts.

BatemanPatrickl

well u see i started out working 40 hours a week making min wage, then i got bumped up to manager not manager of a gas station like u assumed so u know what they say, assuming is for assholes, and the old adage stands corrected. never mentioned anything about working at a gas station champ, and u say im the one who needs an education, isnt that a 2 way street. ur making urself look even worst, if thats possible. im done with u, i have buried u so many times in one day, the keyboard wont let me type anymore more burial posts.
    So now you don't own the gas station which you said in your last post? Great job proving what you really are...

BatemanPatrickl

got anymore jokes? im a sand ******, dune coon, towel head, gas station worker who makes more than u do, curry eater, umm anymore im missing? be a broke joker with a mental conditon < own gas station that makes more money than u do in 5 yrs. not 5 yrs in disability checks, 5 yrs in a real job that u dont have. its friday get to work, u still got a good hour u owe ur boss. how did u prove me wrong, refresh my memory please?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    sam9ball sends me this message "please just leave the poor guy alone he's reported you 3 times already his morning"...who's the snitch, Bateman? Bateman, every thing you post is an outright lie.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Not sure what is going on here, but why can't we all just get along?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    epic read..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

and I apologize for me being rude last night, I was getting shit for cards, Wisc. was blowing my three team parlay and I ran out of booze.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    again i never indicated i owned a gas station, i made a greater or less than statement using ur mental condition and ur joke about me at a gas station. those are facts that a gas station owner makes more in 1 yr of work than u would in 5 yrs if u worked.

once again im done with u, dont make keep coming back in here and own u like the shit stain that u are.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Not sure what is going on here, but why can't we all just get along?
    We could if the whiny little snitch boy bateshit, didn't try to piss everybody off with his loser threads. Him mommy neglected him and now he finds solace arguing with degenerates on gambling forum. It's ok batey, let go of your wiener and wipe off your keyboard, you could get out an intelligent thought if you type with both hands instead of stutter typing with one.

First 123