bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

who has the best bonus right now

i see a few sites offer some great bonus oppertunities out there right now. which "B" rated book or higher has the best bonus out there right now for both new signup's as well as re-up bonuses ?

QuickLearner
    QuickLearner's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I was talking to a beginner (which I seriously doubt that you are...) I'd have one piece of advice about signup bonuses: Beware the huge ones because they are almost impossible to clear.

Here's an example. There are at least a couple of Prima rooms that offer a "deposit $20 and get $1000 bonus" kind of a deal. If you deposit the $20 you won't have enough in your account to play at a table where you could hope to clear the bonus. So instead, you deposit a bunch and have to play FOREVER to clear it. I can't remember even hearing of someone actually reaching the end. It's a marketing gimmick. There are some skins of Pokerroom that have similar huge trap-bonuses available, where you in effect have a 20x playthrough requirement.

Have you noticed that it's never one of the top-tier poker sites that sponsors these deals? Caveat emptor. The signup bonuses that I think are worth considering are in the neighborhood of 20%-25% and they're widely available; I haven't heard of any better ones lately.

As far as reloads, whenever one of the great rooms offers one you should grab it...which is why I posted about the Pokerstars one. We may see a nice one at UltimateBet soon. They have to do something to reward the customers who have been none-too patiently suffering through their latest software upgrade. Interpoker has their monthly $90-$100 bonus, which I think is worth grabbing as well. Remember to find a reputable site that offers rakeback at Interpoker before you sign up, though. They (Interpoker) don't count your bonus clearance against you when calculating your rakeback payment, which is rare.

playmanta
    playmanta's Avatar Become A Pro!

In my opinion this is the best bonus, $75 No Deposit Bonus free at Party Poker. It's only good for new accounts, and I already had an account so I signed up my girlfriend. All you need is an email address and a phone number to call their automated system to verify your account.

First join the Poker Source Online using the referral code Play] Poker Source Online

Then just go to Instant Bankroll and choose the $100 No Deposit Required option on the left. Instant bankroll is a party poker affiliate and gives you $75 up front into your account for free (they get paid a fee from party poker for signing you up) then if you play enough hands with the $75 Party Poker kicks in an extra $25 free. That's $100 risk free.

ProPokerPlayer
    ProPokerPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best reload bonus right now is at Party...20% , clear it in a certain number of days they add 20% more, clear that and they add another 20%....its a lot of hands to get the full bonus but ill give u the secret method..lol play 7 card stud, 2 tables.with the ante on every hand you can play the lowest limits and still almost every hand is raked...you can clear the full bonus in a weekend no problem..
    the problem with some of those 600% bonuses u see is they are very hard to clear, the hand had to be raked liked at least a buck or more and it takes a zillion to to get there, u play .50/1.00 about every 5th hand is raked that large, most times ur broke long before u clear the bonus....

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by playmanta
    In my opinion this is the best bonus, $75 No Deposit Bonus free at Party Poker. It's only good for new accounts, and I already had an account so I signed up my girlfriend. All you need is an email address and a phone number to call their automated system to verify your account.

First join the Poker Source Online using the referral code Play] Poker Source Online

Then just go to Instant Bankroll and choose the $100 No Deposit Required option on the left. Instant bankroll is a party poker affiliate and gives you $75 up front into your account for free (they get paid a fee from party poker for signing you up) then if you play enough hands with the $75 Party Poker kicks in an extra $25 free. That's $100 risk free.

Nice spam... the site (without the identifier) is www.instantbankroll.com...

Right now PartyPoker has a reload (with different offers), pokerstars has a reload of 20% up to 120, and pokerroom (20% up to 200.)

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

some big $ amnt bonuses

http://www.pokerroomreview.com/best-bonus.aspx

FTP is 100% up to $600

i should stop playing without taking a bonus......i just like to come and go as i please

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i strongly encourage rakeback over bonus...heck why not get both...rakerebate.net............one of my fav's is sunpoker.com you get 32% rback and $40 free every month no deposit required (only need to play 200raked hands)plus they match your first $50 100%. Inter is a little stronger but i hate to deposit every month and found the customer service at sun far better email to customer service or card room manager were ansered very quick. Also like doylesroom alot you can get a higher bonus there but rakeback is about 5points lower. Just make sure you get rakeback were ever you play regardless of if your a newbie or veteran

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    i strongly encourage rakeback over bonus...heck why not get both...rakerebate.net............one of my fav's is sunpoker.com you get 32% rback and $40 free every month no deposit required (only need to play 200raked hands)plus they match your first $50 100%. Inter is a little stronger but i hate to deposit every month and found the customer service at sun far better email to customer service or card room manager were ansered very quick. Also like doylesroom alot you can get a higher bonus there but rakeback is about 5points lower. Just make sure you get rakeback were ever you play regardless of if your a newbie or veteran
    According to my rakeback affliate doylesroom discontinued rakeback for new customers....