kNp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Unable to connect to the Poker Server

If this problem persists, please contact:

SBR Customer Support

sick 12 left and this s..t happens.

jlaguilar30
    jlaguilar30's Avatar Become A Pro!

How soon do you think the Mac version will be ready?

viperxxl
    what is this?
    viperxxl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wrong user identification!!!! i write my nick and password correctly

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Mac version?

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

I have looked around some, but What I want to know is, Once I install the software, can I play even though I am not "pro"? Because if I join a table it is not letting me play. I can transfer points but for some reason I cannot play. I may be doing something wrong IDK, If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    I have looked around some, but What I want to know is, Once I install the software, can I play even though I am not "pro"? Because if I join a table it is not letting me play. I can transfer points but for some reason I cannot play. I may be doing something wrong IDK, If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.
    You can play in the tourneys but can only play on the ring tables with Poker Points.

Cheers.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Thanks BeerDog.. What about say I open the software and run it. I see all the tables and I want to just join a table and play. can I do that?

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I cashed in a tourney last night for 145 points and they havent been put in my account yet, any reason why? Can non pros play cash games, i tried to play yesterday and couldnt click the OK when i chose my buy in amount?

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Just tried using Crossover for the first time today on a Mac. It worked, not perfectly (couldn't type in bet amounts, and bet slider reacted differently) but better then nothing until they get an official Mac version.

For those who want to play on a Mac, try it out. There is a free 30 day trial on Crossover so you can see if it's playable for you or not. Even after, Crossover is only $39.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Can we play sbr poker on iPhone ?

joeyp1222
    joeyp1222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

i was wondering as being a non pro, when we win at poker in a tourney we have to roll over thepoints 3x but if i were a pro, do i have to still roll them over?
    Also, when i cash in a tourney i see that i get a trophy by my name but why is it that when i cash another tourney, i get the new tourney trophy and the old one dissapears. Is that because of non pro status? i see alot of players with alot of trophys under their name so they must be pro status?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

i was wondering as being a non pro, when we win at poker in a tourney we have to roll over the points 3x but if i were a pro, do i have to still roll them over?
    YES... everybody has 3x rollover

Also, when i cash in a tourney i see that i get a trophy by my name but why is it that when i cash another tourney, i get the new tourney trophy and the old one dissapears. Is that because of non pro status? i see alot of players with alot of trophys under their name so they must be pro status?
    Trophies (badges) disappear for everyone (except for a select few badges, like the DWB Charity one, for instance)... they only stay a few weeks; the players that have a lot of badges are the ones that keep winning multiple times over a certain time-frame when you're viewing.

joeyp1222

Ok thank you for the answers

joeyp1222

hi, i was wondering why the poker room wont let me in the ring games is it that im a non pro? when i go to take my seat, i click on amount of money to sit with but i dont get the ok button to click and begin
    it worked when i was rolling points over but not now whats the answers?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by joeyp1222 View Post
    hi, i was wondering why the poker room wont let me in the ring games is it that im a non pro? when i go to take my seat, i click on amount of money to sit with but i dont get the ok button to click and begin
    it worked when i was rolling points over but not now whats the answers?
    Yes, it's b/c you're a non pro. You can only play with poker rollover pts won from tournies

ticklz
    Tick L Me Elmo
    ticklz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

nvm shoulda read entire post

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

can non pros sign up and play in the tourney section?

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109116

Error Message: Wrong Multi Table Tournament state MTT is not on the server

5 players left in the tournament and the connection to the server was lost. After restart of the software I get always the message mentioned above.

First 1234