Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

I've morphed into a Semi-Pro at the Shelbyville, Indiana Poker Room

I've made $1500 in bonuses in July! Hit high hand (Top hand per hour wins $250) four times and the bounty board for $500 as the first to hit 4 Aces. I've been playing every day for 3 weeks....sometimes in the morning and again at night. Its 19 miles away.

Weird up-n-down luck which is normal for poker I guess. Made Quads 5 times and a straight flush in a month, but the st flush was in a tournament. Got 3 high hands for $250 each on the Quads and 1 High hand for AAAKK.

Last night though....up like $275 and this young kid got frustrated and just started shoving $150+ in to win the $4 blinds. He did this on 2 straight hands and I look down at AQ off. I just limp early position and hope he shoves again. He does, but the guy to my right has a hand and really thinks it over. He's pretty good and I'll probably fold if he calls. No need to gamble. He finally folds and I call. Kid has QT off and flops JKA. What are you going to do? Should've been $400+ up instead of $100 but thats poker.

Other recent bad beats:

All-in preflop KK vs 88 lost

All-in on the flop with A8 vs A5 on a 58A flop and lost to a river 5. 88% chance of winning

KKK all in on the turn to a guy with a flush draw. Granted he had TJ hearts and AK hearts on the board. Royal flush pays $2K. Think I was 77% favorite or something. Sad thing is I checked my KK on the AXX board because I had 3 callers and figured somebody had an A and might checkraise me. The winner said he would've folded if I bet something, but I didn't and then the K hearts came on the turn and locked both of us in

J8 spades button raise and flop flush with 24 whatever on the board. Turn is a 4 I shove....kid called $15 with 24 off and hits 4 outer

Its been nuts, but I've made like $9K this month between baseball and poker
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 07-27-22 at 09:10 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Also had Quad 6s as high hand on July 5th Midnight. Everyone goes back to work and we're down to 13 on 2 tables. I say I think I'm good with 10 minutes left and the guy next to me on my left hits Quad Aces.

2 days ago Monday morning I have TTTAA as high hand with 3 tables. It usually takes more to win, but everything is quiet. 30 min left, 20, 10, 5, and then last hand a girl at my table flops QTT with QQ. She beats me with 1 min left. She stayed all night and won 3 high hands and $500 on the bounty board for Quads. Crazy? $1250 from bonuses in 1 day, but they said she gave most of it back. Typical

I did win High hand back to back last week. 3 tables and 1 guy wins high hand back to back? About 1000-1 odds

Fred The Hammer

Went Wednesday night and won $140. Was up like $400 and had KT diamonds vs 2 opponents

Flop was:

TQ rag with 2 diamonds

Villain #1 bets $35 I think. Villain #2 calls. Sometimes I make a big play here and come over the top with a pair and flush draw but just call here. I think all-in or big bet possibly wins here, but first time playing with Villain #1 and good chance he makes a crying call anyway

Turn is a little spade putting 2 spades on the board

Villain #1 bets $125, Villain #2 calls (AJ spades), and now I'm forced to call with all the $ in there. I'm a little afraid Villain #2 has Ace high diamond draw though or he's chasing diamonds in general because we'll both likely miss

River is a little blank...not a diamond or spade

Villain #1 goes all-in for his last $75 or so. #2 folds. I make a crying call since there was so much in there. My 10 is 2nd pair on the board. He could be semi bluffing a draw or even something like JT or KT like me. He shows KQ for the winner

Big ass night if that one goes my way. I was the favorite on the flop 44% to 37% to 16%
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 07-29-22 at 07:28 AM.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Nice run. It sounds like your tables have a lot of action. Are you playing 1/2NL? GL.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

Freddy:

1) Props to you for Making some bank.
    2) Just an FYI. I think most Poker Pros will look at their PROSPECTIVE chances to win. IE, it's nice to run-good. Can it be maintained?
    3) Really just a few questions on how you size up this opportunity:
    a) How SOFT do you really think the tables are?
    b) As a point of evaluation...How often have you been REALLY put to the test?

It's one thing to be in flip situations. That's just luck of the draw. Odds will play themselves out over time.

Poker tournaments are MOSTLY short-stack situations. IE, one action away from all-in.

Poker is so often a game of 70/30 or 60/40. All-in situations that are races, just part of the game.

All-in plays on the flop. If you're ahead, you're happy to get it all-in. Robust draw hands play well. If you have 12+ outs, you are getting more than fair odds at +100 payout. Ideally, robust semi-bluffs can fold out the better hand some % of the time.
    Last edited by ChuckyTheGoat; 07-30-22 at 04:20 PM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Last night though....up like $275 and this young kid got frustrated and just started shoving $150+ in to win the $4 blinds. He did this on 2 straight hands and I look down at AQ off. I just limp early position and hope he shoves again. He does, but the guy to my right has a hand and really thinks it over. He's pretty good and I'll probably fold if he calls. No need to gamble. He finally folds and I call. Kid has QT off and flops JKA. What are you going to do? Should've been $400+ up instead of $100 but thats poker.

On hand like this...what more can you do? Don't even think twice about the result. If you called w/ 60% win probability at something like +110 odds...that's printing money over time. Your process and application was correct. You baited him and got it in good.

My poker friend would get frustrated with these runouts. I told him...it's a GOOD thing that the opponent won. Just means that he still has money, chance to get it back later. If the fish is tapped, you can't get his $$. Can't get blood out of a stone.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Nice run. It sounds like your tables have a lot of action. Are you playing 1/2NL? GL.
    Went Friday night and my table was kind of tight. Moved around a little and ended up busting out 555 vs 888. Games are juicy but you have to have the right table or loose people. Most of the regulars were missing Friday

Its $1/$3 by the way
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 07-31-22 at 06:34 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

On hand like this...what more can you do? Don't even think twice about the result. If you called w/ 60% win probability at something like +110 odds...that's printing money over time. Your process and application was correct. You baited him and got it in good.

My poker friend would get frustrated with these runouts. I told him...it's a GOOD thing that the opponent won. Just means that he still has money, chance to get it back later. If the fish is tapped, you can't get his $$. Can't get blood out of a stone.
    True, but you know the drill. Fish takes your $ and will usually quickly give it to someone else.

Fred The Hammer

Of course the kid flopped AKJ with QT by the way. I think you guys figured it out, but I typed it wrong

Fred The Hammer

Playing on Bovada right now. Having fun with these 2 table (18) $27.50 Knockout SNGs. $10 for each KO. Lost KK to 77 on a 2 outer all-in on the flop (90% fav) yesterday final table, but felt good about the level of play. That made 2 shitty 2 outers in a row. Live and on Bovada

Came back late last night and won 1 with 4 KOs ($120.50 profit) and then 3rd with 4 KOs ($66.50). Was catching cards nonstop 2nd game. 1st game was 8th or 9th going into final table, but got hot. Long ass battle headups for 1st
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 07-31-22 at 06:50 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Freddy:

1) Props to you for Making some bank.
    2) Just an FYI. I think most Poker Pros will look at their PROSPECTIVE chances to win. IE, it's nice to run-good. Can it be maintained?
    3) Really just a few questions on how you size up this opportunity:
    a) How SOFT do you really think the tables are?
    b) As a point of evaluation...How often have you been REALLY put to the test?

It's one thing to be in flip situations. That's just luck of the draw. Odds will play themselves out over time.

Poker tournaments are MOSTLY short-stack situations. IE, one action away from all-in.

Poker is so often a game of 70/30 or 60/40. All-in situations that are races, just part of the game.

All-in plays on the flop. If you're ahead, you're happy to get it all-in. Robust draw hands play well. If you have 12+ outs, you are getting more than fair odds at +100 payout. Ideally, robust semi-bluffs can fold out the better hand some % of the time.
    My other post with KT diamonds was that situation. If I shove QTX (2 diamonds) flop then he probably folds KQ, but maybe not? He was decent player but willing to gamble

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    True, but you know the drill. Fish takes your $ and will usually quickly give it to someone else.

That is true. If Fish is still at your table...you sure as hell don't want to leave or take a break. Play it out, a portion of that $$ is headed back to you.

ChuckyTheGoat

Yes, Freddy. There's a saying that Cash game players are more sophisticated than Tournament players. I think there's truth to that, mainly b/c Tournament players are mostly playing against stacks of 20BB or less.

Cash game players easily play to 100BB or even more. In that case, some of the over-shoves become much tougher to read. At 20BB stacks, the game becomes much straight forward:
    *Pre-Flop: shove a hand where you're likely to be ahead.
    *On the flop: value bet Top Pair+ and feel comfortable shoving any robust hand that is drawing live. The Pair + Flush Draw you reference is a good one. Pair + Flush Draw is > 50/50 vs AA if there's no additional displacement.

Fred The Hammer

So I'm now at 10 games played on Bovada with the $25+2.50, 2 table (18 players), $10 knockout SNGs. Top 4 get paid

I have a 1st, a 3rd, and (3) 4th place finishes so I've cashed in half with a total profit of $138/$13.80 per game. Its been fun while I watch a little TV late at night.

Fred The Hammer

Yes, Freddy. There's a saying that Cash game players are more sophisticated than Tournament players. I think there's truth to that, mainly b/c Tournament players are mostly playing against stacks of 20BB or less.

Cash game players easily play to 100BB or even more. In that case, some of the over-shoves become much tougher to read. At 20BB stacks, the game becomes much straight forward:
    *Pre-Flop: shove a hand where you're likely to be ahead.
    *On the flop: value bet Top Pair+ and feel comfortable shoving any robust hand that is drawing live. The Pair + Flush Draw you reference is a good one. Pair + Flush Draw is > 50/50 vs AA if there's no additional displacement.
    Thats definitely true, esp online because the blinds get so high late that it becomes a shovefest. Plus you're not dropping $650 on a hand like I did in a live game last month. I played in 1 daily tourney here in Indy, but the rake is around 30% or more. Thats crazy?

ChuckyTheGoat

Yes, Freddy. Don't fall for that junk.

Rake from a tournament really shouldn't be > 10%. 30% is criminal.

Fred The Hammer

Yes, Freddy. Don't fall for that junk.

Rake from a tournament really shouldn't be > 10%. 30% is criminal.
    All new format in August. No bounty board, but doing $100 high hand every 30 min. 3 days a week. Played in a $110 tourney $25 Knockout. Got beat, but 2 KOs so only cost me $60

Won $430 overall though....caught a 2 outer All-in on the flop so that makes up the 2 outer I took last week.....except this one had a much bigger pot! I had K4 suited on the bb and guy mini-raised. One other caller. Flop is KT4 with 2 diamonds. He bets $80, I raise $200, he shoves, I call. He has TTT. I say out loud "How do I keep running into this f up flops?" Turn is a K and I win. Maybe I was due?

ChuckyTheGoat

Ya, Freddy, that's poker. Appreciate your updates. And of course, I'm rooting for a fellow poster to win.

I'd just say...Don't read too much into your PERSONAL short-term results. It's mostly variance.

I know for a fact that SOME players do turn poker into a living. It's a matter of identifying your edge and being able to estimate your PROSPECTIVE expected value.

Poker is a tough one for me to wrap my head around. Start with the basic problem of Starting $$ on the table:

*Cash game. 10 buy-ins * $100 = $1000. Given 30 hands per hour, that might be $100 coming off the table for RAKE and Tips PER HOUR.

Apologize if my math is off a little. My point is that the AVERAGE player is shedding $10 per hour. How do YOU overcome that? Can't just hope to catch AA at a higher than average rate.

Are the bad players THAT bad? A millionaire doesn't get to that level by being foolish. Therefore, a Big $$ player is very unlikely to donate multiple buy-ins indiscriminately.

*Tournament play. Even 20% would be a big chunk coming out of the win pool, and you said it's 30%. Overcoming that hurdle is not easy.

I can't stand the guys that say Poker is easy. Sure, it's easy to PLAY. How is it easy to WIN?

Fred The Hammer

Ya, Freddy, that's poker. Appreciate your updates. And of course, I'm rooting for a fellow poster to win.

I'd just say...Don't read too much into your PERSONAL short-term results. It's mostly variance.

I know for a fact that SOME players do turn poker into a living. It's a matter of identifying your edge and being able to estimate your PROSPECTIVE expected value.

Poker is a tough one for me to wrap my head around. Start with the basic problem of Starting $$ on the table:

*Cash game. 10 buy-ins * $100 = $1000. Given 30 hands per hour, that might be $100 coming off the table for RAKE and Tips PER HOUR.

Apologize if my math is off a little. My point is that the AVERAGE player is shedding $10 per hour. How do YOU overcome that? Can't just hope to catch AA at a higher than average rate.

Are the bad players THAT bad? A millionaire doesn't get to that level by being foolish. Therefore, a Big $$ player is very unlikely to donate multiple buy-ins indiscriminately.

*Tournament play. Even 20% would be a big chunk coming out of the win pool, and you said it's 30%. Overcoming that hurdle is not easy.

I can't stand the guys that say Poker is easy. Sure, it's easy to PLAY. How is it easy to WIN?
    I'll be 56 next month and I've been playing alot since I was 12. Of course Hold'em was new to most of us in 2004.

Yeah its not easy to beat the rake! Thats where all the bonuses helped out in July, but they're gone now. Sometimes I come in and the only open spot is a table full of Nits or a 2-3 sharks that are there every day. You try to leave and it unbalances the table and they send you back. Usually I can manuever around and find a nice table at some point. There is also 2-3 action players that are always there so I try to sit with them if I can.

Its not my first rodeo. I played at Caesars just north of Louisville during the poker boom 2004 to probably 2007 atleast. Almost every weekend. Mostly 10-20 Limit though and tournaments

Fred The Hammer

So back to the tables!

Hit a 2 outer on Tuesday that was a bigger pot then the recent 2 outer that bit me or the kid shoving QT vs AQ and winning. Maybe it all evens out eventually

So last night...feeling ok up about $150 after 2 hours or so. Quiet table at first on my end, but I also play for the social aspects so I start talking to the 2 young guys on both sides of me. The one on the left is up big and leaves. When I first sat down a lady about my age had like $1200 in front of her ($400 max buy-in) on the other end of the table and the young Asian kid to my right took it all within 3 different hands I think.

Asian kid says he's leaving and the button is his last hand. I tell him he can't fold his last hand and GL but I'm also going to have a monster, but I haven't looked yet. I look down at 55. New guy in the Big blind also calls. 5 to the flop I think, but maybe 4? $6 straddle so like $30 to the pot I think?

Flop 256 with 2 clubs

Usually I'll check a set if the board looks non-threatening, but I decide to bet $15 here so nobody gets a free straight/flush draw and to also look weak since I usually bet 75%-100% of the pot on the flop when I lead out.

New guy makes it $50 and he only sat with $200 so not that much behind him. I'm thinking he might have pocket 77s or something, but really wasn't that concerned since he didn't have that much. Fold or 2 folds after the $50 raise then the Asian kid on my right makes it $240.

WTF? I've been sitting with him for hours and he was a little loose preflop, but I hadn't seen any big moves really. 666 or 34 maybe since he was going to play his last hand no matter what it was. Idk? The thought of getting stacked on another monster made me sick, but I had to shove my $425 or whatever.

Villain to my left shows 26 in the big blind

Villain Asian kid shows J9 clubs. Evidently since he was way up he decided to gamble

Turn/River No 6 and No club. Hero wins!

Also won about $200 on a hand with 78 suited on a 778 flop and QQ just couldn't lay it down. He got a little mad I called $25 preflop, but I was on the button and already called a $6 straddle . He was big blind and got 2 other callers before me so Fk yeah I'm going to put in $19 to possibly crack someone

Ended up $750 on the night
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-04-22 at 11:40 AM.

ChuckyTheGoat

Freddy, does your casino have any BIGGER tournaments? Something beyond the daily/weekly schedule.

See if that RAKE is < 30%. 30% just strikes me as stealing.

Fred The Hammer

Freddy, does your casino have any BIGGER tournaments? Something beyond the daily/weekly schedule.

See if that RAKE is < 30%. 30% just strikes me as stealing.

They changed the format on the tourneys also. Seems like less rake to me? I played in the new $110 tourney Green chip ($25) Knockout. Every time you knock out someone you put their $25 chip in your pocket. I knocked out 2, but didn't make it past 2 hours or so. Sunday is a $330 Black chip ($100) Knockout. I'll probably play both of those at some point.

I saw the same thing I see online with my little Knockout SNGs in that people are looser when someone is short and they smell that Knockout chip. That sets up some opportunity imo

Last night started off with flopped King High flush vs Queen High flush and got up a quick $250, but the table was too friendly and no money really being exchanged. I finally got to move and that table fell apart. Went card dead and ended up down like $80, but won $200 at the 3/2 blackjack table. Thats my guilty pleasure that I know I can't beat long term, but I've been hot lately. I only play for 2-3 shoes at most
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-06-22 at 06:26 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Dropped $355 last night. Didn't want to make it sound like I always win. Had a run a month ago where I got felted like 4-5 times in a week. I rarely if ever rebuy though so that keeps my losses down when I'm not catching

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Sorry about the latest loss, but it sounds like you're crushing it.

I think you've got the most important thing down about following the action players. GL.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Sorry about the latest loss, but it sounds like you're crushing it.

I think you've got the most important thing down about following the action players. GL.
    Just got home. Killed them for $1365 at a 1/3 table. Kid next to me won as much or more then I did. Crazy night. I even lost a 2 outer when drunk kid shoves 33 on a 5TT (2 spades) board. I had 88 and I'd already felted this kid when he pushed a flush draw on the flop vs my over pair. I call $248 with 2 guys behind me. I'm really studying them and knew the guy on my left was folding. Anyway turn is a 3 after we get it all-in. $500 swing and I still killed them!

I have T8 offsuit on the big blind. Flop is TT2 (rainbow). Old Asian guy bets $15 into maybe a $25 pot. I call. Turn is a brick. Old Asian guys bets $25 so I'm coming around to the idea that he has a T as well and surely has me out-kicked, but its only $25. River is an 8. BINGO!!!! Old Asian guy bets $25 again. I take a little time and raise to $80. He's screwing around counting chips for 2 minutes atleast like he's putting together $80, but then he shoves like $350. Thank you sir! He had QT. Yes I got lucky, but I sure as hell am not getting stacked if I was the one with QT

Other crazy hand the villain has AK and raises. Maybe 1-2 other callers, but I call with JQ suited on the button. Flop is KK2. Everyone checks the flop. Turn is a Ten to make me open ended. He bets $35. The others fold. Now its short-handed and its 3-4 am or whatever and I'm tired. My read was AK for him, but I forgot that my open-ended straight draw didn't include Aces if he has AK. Anyway I call and the river is a 9. BINGO!!! He checks. I bet $100 and he now check raises to $300. Of course I think he's most likely got the full house (or maybe even quad Kings), but he's average at best imo and I have to go with my original read. I call and he goes a little nutty and leaves the game for a while.

In summary I got very lucky in these 2 hands and lucky in general, but I am also a much better player then these 2 guys. I'm not getting stacked like the old Asian guy or check raising $300 with Trips on a paired board. Why would they call your check raise with something less then KKKA there on a paired board? I'd played with this guy for atleast 2 hours and I hadn't seen him put $100 into the pot let alone $300 on the river so my point is why raise if the guy won't call it anyway.
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-11-22 at 12:06 PM.

Fred The Hammer

I also had J9 on the button twice in a row with TQK flop. Lost first one 3 way all-in, but winner A8 suited was short so I barely lost anything as I finished off my buddy with KT on my left for the side pot. I swear next time on the button I have J9 and TQK with flush draw again and new guy to my left has KT. Poker is a weird game. I won that one after a nice check raise on the turn

Felted a young PLO player atleast 3 times for $100-$200 each time. PLO players are great for Hold'em imo because they love to gamble and will often accept being 2-1 dog or worse all-in. He had to drop $2k atleast.
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-11-22 at 07:33 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Lost $360 today. Never got anything going. Probably didn't even play 2 hours. I'm currently 30th on the minutes count for August. Staying in the top 100 for the tourney shouldn't be too hard

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Good job Fred, we've spoken before, I'm for the most part just a tournament player now.
    How you navigate around those pot splashing cash game cowboys is beyond me, but great job.

If it's not a cash Omaha game, I'm not playing.
    I'm not playing NLH anymore (cash game of course)

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trumptards drowing their sorrow in gambling. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Stay broke inferiors!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trumptards drowing their sorrow in gambling. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Stay broke inferiors!
    anyone of us could take whatever pathetic bankroll you have in less than an hour on the felt, shithead.......

stay in your lane, punkass bitch.....

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Good job Fred, we've spoken before, I'm for the most part just a tournament player now.
    How you navigate around those pot splashing cash game cowboys is beyond me, but great job.

If it's not a cash Omaha game, I'm not playing.
    I'm not playing NLH anymore (cash game of course)
    Smart. Find your angle and work it.

Yesterday went around 5pm and lasted about 90 minutes. -$360. Got bored and went back around 11pm and played til the morning. Dropped $300 rebought and got it up to $725 so around $250 lost for the day. Only the 2nd time I've rebought. I'm really against that in general.

Feel a little bad because I went off a little on a guy I like. He's a big Santa looking dude about my age that is very aggressive and chases. I flop top 2 with A9. I call his $25 with absolutely nothing on the flop. He bets $25 on his gutshot on the turn and I raise to $65 which he calls. Jack on the river he checks. I hesitate and want to bet, but I feel like he has nothing so whats the point or maybe he got lucky. He could shove for all I know if he missed. Pot/risk management imo. I flip over A9 and he says "I should've bet". Jack makes his gutshot. He puts $65 in on the turn for a fkn gutshot. I bitch for a few minutes, but nothing personal. He's a nice guy and I'll shake it off silently next time. I did apologize. He did the same shit to me last week and I never said a word last time because I was up. I just laughed. Thats the smart move. In fact I moved to his table last night because he's an action player

Overall with poker/mlb dropped $320 last 2 days versus $1400 I made on Wednesday so I can live with that. Now starting to think about Top 10 in August minutes and the $1K guaranteed that comes with it
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-13-22 at 10:56 AM.

Fred The Hammer

Stay broke inferiors!
    There are other places besides this for political bs. Thats one of the reasons I love poker. People of different backgrounds/beliefs can compete and enjoy the same thing together. This poker room has a crazy professor from who knows where. Rednecks (typical Hoosier), Indian people, Asians, Blacks, you name it. Southside Indy isn't that diverse, but the poker room is. One old Asian dude is from Tibet and showed everyone the Dali Lama on his phone for 30 minutes to show that hes also from Tibet. Ok man we get it)))). I think he drives the hour up from Bloomington
    Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 08-13-22 at 10:58 AM.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    anyone of us could take whatever pathetic bankroll you have in less than an hour on the felt, shithead.......

stay in your lane, punkass bitch.....
    He has issues Donker
    Truth issues for starters, but it goes way beyond that..

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29970

Stay broke inferiors!
    What's even wrong with you, man? I'm no fan of Trump myself but this comment is entirely unwarranted and out of place, so you just come across like a deranged moron

Is this all some of you people can think about? Just live your life, you have virtually no control on the powers that be anyway

stevenash

Here you go Fred.
    I'm playing in a hyper turbo earlier this afternoon because sometimes you don't have time to dedicate six hours to a regular twelve minute level tournaments, sometimes you want a game that'd decided in two hours or so.

Mid tourney, blinds are 400/800.
    I'm dealt 8 10c, is holding 8 10o

You see the rest, he leads out with a 3BB bet I think, I'm thinking he flopped top pair or something, so I raise him over the top.
    Next thing you know we're jamming all in.

I flopped the straight, so did he, difference is I'm drawing to a flush, he's not, and just for good measure. BANG, I spiked the straight flush.
    I'm 2jackscz by the way because I have two Jack Russell Terriers, named Cooper and Zippy, thus 2jackscz.

[IMG][/IMG]

1234 Last