JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

AutoDonk got a poker chat ban because he COULD NOT stop running his mouth to me!

OK That was late last year! So now he has gotten his chat ban overturned. So what does he do? He STILL runs his mouth to me in poker chat EVERY TIME he is at the same table as me! And now he has posted a screen shot that PROVES his mouth running and calling me names before I ever said a word to him, and he whined to the Mods and tried to blame ME and get me banned for replying to his NON STOP verbal abuse of me over the course of TWO DAMN YEARS.
    I've told y'all TIME after TIME that I never start the dumb shit and I only reply when others start it!
    And the idiot just proved me DEAD RIGHT! LOL He "hand picked" only part of the chat but STILL flat out told on himself and PLAINLY SHOWED that he ran his mouth to me & called me names TWICE before I EVER said anything to him,
    JUST so he could whine to the Mods and say:
    "Look at what Joe said in poker chat after I just proved that I ran my mouth to him and provoked him!"

LOL I swear y'all, the drugged out steroid fueled idiot Donk telling on his own self and PROVING to the WHOLE forum that he CAN NOT STOP running his mouth to me in poker chat, just so he could whine to Mods about my replies to his childish name calling, is the absolute DUMBEST thing I have ever seen in my whole damn life! LOL

Next up Donk will go to court and show a video of his OWN client shooting someone without provocation RIGHT before the other person defends himself and retaliates and shoots his client!

And then Drug-Donk will whine to the jury and say: "Look at this evidence! Even though I just proved that my client shot first and instigated ALL of it, I also just proved that this guy shot my client!"

What an IDIOT! Just when I think you couldn't possibly be ANY dumber! LOL

Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 02:29 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

joe u should chill out before thehammer comes down

via GIPHY

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    joe u should chill out before thehammer comes down

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/13AN4fPkMaTUrK" width="480" height="425" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a rel="nofollow" href="https://giphy.com/gifs/fail-game-sunglasses-13AN4fPkMaTUrK">via GIPHY</a></p>
    Cincy-Kid,Why the HELL would I get a ban for posting about Drug-Donk not being able to stop running his mouth to me in poker chat and then incriminating himself in a screen shot proving his own rude/instigative mouth running?! LOL

Why would you not make a post saying: "One day you few dumb-asses will learn NOT to run your mouth to JoeCool, because whenever you do run your mouth to him and provoke a response, he buries your ass so damn deep that you make a fool of yourselves whining about his replies to what YOU started with HIM!"

But moreover, why did you not make a dumb-ass post like this about Drug-Donk getting the "ban hammer" when he made a thread about ME a little while ago?

Do you have ANY logical answer to that? I thought not! Are you scared of him? Or just infatuated with me?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 11:58 PM.

JoeCool20

No answer to that huh cincy? Oh well it wasn't about you anyway. It is about a drugged out freak named AutoDonk who showed the whole forum a screen shot that PROVES that he ran his mouth to me in poker chat like a child, and then IMMEDIATELY started whining about reporting me AS SOON as I made a reply to him.

All we can do now is wait and see what happens! I don't want anybody to get banned, but I think they HAVE to do something to him for that absurdity! If for no other reason than just to show him that he can't do something so damn childish and idiotic to other people on here and get away with it!
    If they don't do anything to make him stop, then he could start calling everybody on here rude names, and then cry to the mods if they reply to him! LOL We can't have a drugged out Donk doing THAT on here to everybody!!!...... Can we?
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 03:32 AM.