JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Whoever was at the table today with the mouth runners.

As soon as I saw who was at the table with me, I KNEW exactly what was going to happen. I knew immediately the drugged out freak would start the childish mouth running to me and calling me names. And he started doing just that after the FIRST hand mind you! LOL Then a guy who hasn't been on a table with me for SIX months started in on me with the stupid and childish name calling. Maybe he thought the other guy would think he was "cool" if he did that. But I bet all of you other people at the table didn't think it was "cool." So I apologize for them. There are a few people on here who are just absolutely infatuated with me and they CAN NOT help themselves.

Now yes, as usual I did reply to try and defend myself before I realized that I could use the disable chat feature. So I even apologize for "lowering myself down to their level" Before I realized I could use the disable chat feature. Maybe dumb ass name calling DIDN'T bother any of you others at the table, but I apologize for their childish behavior anyway. Cheers y'all

JoeCool20

And before dumbass JakePeavy gets on here and says "Yeah Joe disabling somebody else's chat is so funny."

LOL Just remember dumbass, you came onto the table and played "follow the leader" when you saw them doing it, and

YOU ran your mouth to me too today before I said a word to you! So remember, I'm not like you children who start it!

Nobody will/would EVER have to disable my chat because I STARTED IT! Because I don't start the dumb childish shit!

I only reply to idiots like you who DO start it! And then you hate me because my replies are so witty and cutting!

So don't be an idiot and say that about me when I only reply to yours and others dumb ass instigative mouth running.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-12-20 at 02:56 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

ngaf

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    ngaf
    LOL I had to google NGAF. "Nobody gives a Fuk!" You have no idea whether the people at the table gave a fuk or not.

That is why I apologized for the mouth running idiots' behavior in case the others at the table did give a fuk.

Some of you people are so damn dumb that you don't even know that whenever you say "nobody" or

"everybody", then you are speaking for others that didn't ask you to, which makes you look dumb as hell.

All you had to do was post "IDGAF" then you wouldn't be speaking for others who didn't ask you to!

So please don't make yourself look dumb as hell and speak for others who didn't ask you to speak for them.

If I post NWYTLDAS "Nobody wants you to look dumb as hell." then I would be speaking for others!

Which would be dumb as hell of me to speak for others who didn't ask me to! So instead I will post: "DSFOAMYLDAH"

"Don't speak for others and make yourself look dumb as hell."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 09:53 AM.

toughone
    Update your status
    toughone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

lmfao.... google that ..chill bro.. hope i get a paragraph....

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by toughone View Post
    lmfao.... google that ..chill bro.. hope i get a paragraph....
    LOL Some of my posts only LOOK like a "paragraph" because I space my sentences out! But anyway, you are OK Bro!

You didn't post anything dumb! But the dumbness of some people on here absolutely scuffs my damn neck!

I have posted a couple of times in the past about how I can take ANYTHING but sheer and utter stupidity!

And I swear now I think some people see me on here and go: "I know what I'm going to do,

I'm going to say/post the dumbest thing that I can possibly think of, so it will get on JoeCool's nerves!" LOL

Like childish name calling, or speaking for others, or saying/posting the same damn thing that they have

already posted 50 times over.

Don't even care about looking dumb, just as long as they think they got under my skin with the dumb shit! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 10:32 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that Pokerstars is online in my state I might just return from retirement(2009) and use SBR poker as my training camp.

Any of you guys real money poker players?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe i ll make sure to look u up when i need a paper done with 1000 word minimum and about total repetive nonsense

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25474

joe i ll make sure to look u up when i need a paper done with 1000 word minimum and about total repetive nonsense
    Ramblings of a schizophrenic.

JoeCool20

Nowhere near 1000 dumb-ass. Learn to count better or you make yourself look like an idiot again like you do when you

speak for others who didn't ask you to. I will look you up if I ever need anyone to make themselves look like a dumbass!

Also learn to read. Because I JUST posted above about that.

But now I have to be "repetitive" to you because you can't read! I space my sentences out, so it only looks "long"!

Anyway, like I said, the "repetitiveness" of it is because of the dumb-asses on here who keep saying and doing

the SAME damn things over and over! So I post the same damn response over and over! LOL Like this Pablo222 idiot.

The kid went SIX months without being an idiot and running his 4th grade mouth to me, and that's as long as he

could make himself last without being an idiot again! LOL So then all of a sudden after 6 months, he decides he will play

"follow the leader" and run his mouth to me on poker chat when he sees Drug-Donk doing it to me.

Then like every other time, they get ILL and cry at my replies that make them look stupid, & they begin to stalk me!

Damn man, it is like some of these people on here have low IQ's and are retarded. And all they can do is

try to PAUSE their idiocy before their dumbness takes over again and they REPEAT the same old non-sense.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 02:57 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 07-13-20 at 03:56 PM.

JoeCool20

But hey! This isn't going to end up being about me and you cincy! Because I like you! I don't know why you felt the need to post "Nobody" gives a fuk on here, but I forgive you for speaking for others kid! This is about the fact that I was happy because I thought the stupid childish name calling was over! But I realize now that it was only over for a few months because Drug-Donk hadn't been on a poker table with me for months! As soon as he got seated with me, he started the SAME old shit again in poker chat that he has been doing since LAST October! And then like I said, Pablo222 hadn't said a word to me either for months, but instead of telling Drug-Donk to stop it with the SAME old repetitive shit, Pablo222 made a mistake and played "follow the leader" and started running his mouth to me also! But Pablo222 doesn't have the confidence or education to admit he made a mistake, so instead he will begin to get ill and start stalking me again for humiliating him with the replies that I made to his instigative comments!
    I'm not worried about me, I can reply with the best of them when provoked! To the point that people HATE me and stalk me for what THEY originally started! LOL (Stupid? Hell yes that is ridiculously stupid of them!)
    They can have zero respect for themselves, but they should have more respect for other members on here (like you) who say they don't want to see the same old repetitive shit over & over..
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 04:20 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

JoeCool20

Thanks bro! I wish they would "let it go!!!!!" But like I say, they have been doing this shit for MONTHS!!

Every time I think they have "Let it go" their idiocy takes over and they start the dumb shit again!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

GLAD the idiot foul mouth started a thread, as I'll just post the photos of this profane p o s's posts, and request in open forum that he be banned.....

MODS, PLEASE GET RID OF THIS FOUL MOUTHED LOSER, JOECOOL20, AS HE MAKES THE SITE EXPERIENCE FAR WORSE WITH HIS CONSTANT CURSING AND FOUL MOUTHED RANTS:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    GLAD the idiot foul mouth started a thread, as I'll just post the photos of this profane p o s's posts, and request in open forum that he be banned.....

MODS, PLEASE GET RID OF THIS FOUL MOUTHED LOSER, JOECOOL20, AS HE MAKES THE SITE EXPERIENCE FAR WORSE WITH HIS CONSTANT CURSING AND FOUL MOUTHED RANTS:

Dude I really appreciate that! Once again you have TOTALLY vindicated me and shown that you

ran your mouth and called me names from the MINUTE that you could start posting! I swear you

are the dumbest idiot on the forum and you just told on your damn self and proved EVERYTHING

that I have said in this whole thread! LOL And you probably got your own chat banned again!

The next step now will be to whine and cry about it and blame me again instead of your idiot self!!

JoeCool20

Damn DrugDonk, Not only are you the biggest whining pu$$y on the whole site, but you are a freakin IMBECILE too! LOL

I had already "covered my back" and I had you pegged for the instigating it and then whining at my replies!

You just showed the WHOLE forum that you called me an "idiot" twice before I said ANYTHING to you!

Just in case you were stupid enough to really do it, I sent this in on SUN right after you started it and then whined

at my replies! So they have already been informed of what happened in case you tried this you stupid moron!

LOL Even though you "hand picked" out only PARTS of the whole exchange, You STILL managed to be an idiot

because you just told on yourself and proved EVERY point that I made you freakin dumb-ass!! What an IDIOT! LOL

Just in case

OK this is just in case Autodonk reports me like he said he was.
    As soon as we sat down at the poker table and I saw he was on the same table, I knew what he was going to do. And then he started doing it immediately, running his mouth, calling me names.
    So then as soon as I replied to him he said he was going to report ME. Then pablo joined in and started calling me names, so I replied to him too.
    I don't give a flying damn, because I am so good at giving it back to people who start it! LOL But I don't want to be the one who gets "in trouble" for simply replying to the dumb ass childish shit that other people started.

So Look, maybe he didn't report me, I don't know whether A-Donk the drugged out goon is serious or not, but if he is serious, and he does report me for my replies to him, then please go look at the poker chat thread and tell him to stop the dumb ass childish shit with me and I will never say anything back!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 09:26 PM.