Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

EVIDENCE to ban joe cool 20 once and for all.........

MODS,

this language is unacceptable at the poker tables:

please ban the culprit joecool20 instanter:

thank you:

i thought callin people fags was a perma ban.... I guess idiot joe just put the f'n pussy and other vile and disgustin' comments to ensure he got banned.........

didn't catch the part where he attacked Opti, but that too should get him banned........

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

chat ban again joe jfc

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Dude just cant keep his mouth shut
    Noone cares if you were provoked. Stfu and ignore them like a man

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Ban!

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

everyone is against free speech now.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Havent played the toilet in a long time maybe tonight in honor of JC
    No One will ever beat my 4 yr chat ban

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

So long Joe Fool.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post

So long Joe Fool.
    Don't be a stupid moron Mpasch. Oh yeah, you can't help it. Drug-Donk just proved EXACTLY what I said happened!

The idiot Drug Donk just showed the WHOLE forum that he called me names TWICE before I said anything to him!

LOL Dude has to be the dumbest guy on the whole damn site! AND a liar too! I never "attacked" anybody.

I only responded to HIS attack of ME! And the drugged out fool just proved me right to EVERYBODY on here!

I'm evinced! The stupid idiot showed evidence that exonerated the very person (me) that he made the thread about! LOL

And ALSO, when they read the whole thing instead of what he "hand picked" out of it, then

he will be the one that gets the ban hammer! Then he will whine and cry and blame ME instead of himself! LOL

I already sent this in on Sunday as soon as he started the name calling to me, and then whined about my replies!!!

So they were already prepared for it in case he was stupid enough to try it!

Just in case

OK this is just in case Autodonk reports me like he said he was.
    As soon as we sat down at the poker table and I saw he was on the same table, I knew what he was going to do. And then he started doing it immediately, running his mouth, calling me names.
    So then as soon as I replied to him he said he was going to report ME. Then pablo joined in and started calling me names, so I replied to him too.
    I don't give a flying damn, because I am so good at giving it back to people who start it! LOL But I don't want to be the one who gets "in trouble" for simply replying to the dumb ass childish shit that other people started.

So Look, maybe he didn't report me, I don't know whether A-Donk the drugged out goon is serious or not, but if he is serious, and he does report me for my replies to him, then please go look at the poker chat thread and tell him to stop the dumb ass childish shit with me and I will never say anything back!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 09:34 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Ban!

Thank you bro! I know some of these people just CAN'T keep their mouth shut. Like I said on the chat

that he DIDN'T include in his hand picked post: "OMG you people are so infatuated with me that the WHOLE

poker chat is about ME ME ME!" You are right! Steriod Drug Donk just CANNOT keep his mouth shut

when he sees me at the table! And he needs a Ban!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 08:33 PM.

JoeCool20

Ban!

Yeah man just thanking you again, you are EXACTLY right!

Drug Donk just CAN NOT keep his mouth shut and STFU with his rude mouth starting shit with me in poker chat!

But the dude is obviously mentally ILL! He just
    showed the WHOLE DAMN FORUM that he started it with me and then

AS SOON as I replied, he IMMEDIATELY started whining that he was going to tell on ME for replying to HIM!

LOL that is not only mentally ill and idiotic, but it is an INCREDIBLY pussified thing to do.

I don't wish anybody banned, but let's face it, he truly deserves to be banned for that pussified type of bullshiet.

But look dude, let's get real and face this too, if they don't do anything to him or tell him to stop instigating shit

and then whining about peoples' replies, then he has no reason to stop doing it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 09:19 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

You two should just make out and get it over with.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    You two should just make out and get it over with.
    Bro I've said it over and over! I don't have to "make out" or make up with Drug-Donk. I don't dislike him and
    I never had a problem with him! Then one day last year he went flat out psycho on me in poker chat
    and started saying he was going to "fuk my mother" over & over. Now 8 months later (as you can plainly see
    by HIS own screen shot where he incriminates himself) and he is STILL harassing the hell out of me and
    calling me names in poker chat EVERY time he gets put on the same table as me. And they just won't stop him!
    Quite honestly I have NO IDEA what to do about it! I can't just not reply and report him.
    Because last year after I DID do that, and after enough people reported him for his abusive posts,
    they FINALLY banned him from poker chat, but they banned ME too!! So I can't report him,
    or they will ban me too! And if I try to reply and defend myself, then he makes a thread up like this
    and tries to whine to the mods and get it blamed on me! I doubt it will work but still, that is fukin asinine.
    And like i say i have NO IDEA why Drug-Donk all of a sudden went mental/psycho on me one day last year in poker chat.
    If you have ANY ideas of what I could do then please post them. But remember, the obvious one of
    "don't say anything back and then report him for his abuse." is off the table because I've already tried that
    and I got banned from chat too!

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Joey obviously has major mental health problems. Maybe we could raise some funds so he can get the meds he needs.

Maybe then he will have some self awareness and some social skills. Until then he will continue to be the most delusional, self absorbed moron i have ever encountered.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

get well joe

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Joey obviously has major mental health problems. Maybe we could raise some funds so he can get the meds he needs.

Maybe then he will have some self awareness and some social skills. Until then he will continue to be the most delusional, self absorbed moron i have ever encountered.
    Dude you made it over 6 months without saying a word to me!
    And then when you saw Drug-Donk running his mouth to me in poker chat, you decided to play "follow the leader"
    and you started running your childish mouth again to me!
    And just like that, you had broken your 6 month non-psycho-infatuation-with-Joe streak!
    And now you are even back on the forum making yourself look like an infatuated fool and making every post about me again. Man I actually feel sorry for you. It was a good 6 months for you. Please start taking the pills again.
    Then instead of making everything about me why not use your idiot brain to simply tell someone to stop running their mouth to me in poker chat and then whining to the mods when I reply to him. Dude I know you have issues but I also know you can post something that isn't idiotic and about me, so try it. Repeat after me, "I'm not infatuated with Joe, I would like to tell DrugDonk to stop calling Joe names in poker chat and then whining to the mods when he replies."
    Click your heels and say it 10 times dumbass.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 12:46 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Personally I think there should be a free fall in chat. Cursing, screaming, have at it fellas Pretty sure my chat is banned on WSOP.COM because of some of the nonsense I’ve spewed.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Personally I think there should be a free fall in chat. Cursing, screaming, have at it fellas Pretty sure my chat is banned on WSOP.COM because of some of the nonsense I’ve spewed.
    That is EXACTLY how I feel PHILLY! Let it ROLL! Who gives a damn about banter? BUT when some idiot like Drug-Donk runs his mouth to me, and then IMMEDIATELY whines to the mods when I reply and tell him to shut the fuk up,
    then it is beyond stupid and something has to be done to the idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

LOL Jake, that is EXACTLY what my face looks like whenever I see Drug-Donk seated at the poker table with me!

Because I KNOW that as soon as the game starts, his mouth will also start running and name calling to me!

Everything in the book Drug-Donk can think of to abuse me. From saying he will 'fuk my mother' to threats of violence!

Then when I reply and tell him to shut the fuk up, he makes a thread and whines to the mods about my replies!

LOL My face is doing that RIGHT NOW at the sheer and utter idiocy of that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 12:37 PM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

You just don't make it easy for people to like you, Joe. I'm sure you're a good person, but you spew nonsense way too often.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    You just don't make it easy for people to like you, Joe. I'm sure you're a good person, but you spew nonsense way too often.
    LOL Crush, I think your post will make me make that SAME face again!
    Dude it is very simple to make a post to the person who you KNOW is responsible for all this! Drug-Donk made this thread up with a screenshot and PLAINLY showed you what he did! He flat out incriminated himself! But all you can do is make a post about ME "Spewing nonsense"?? What in the hell is "non sensical" about me telling Drug-Donk to stop calling me names in poker chat and then whining to mods when I reply to him and tell him to shut the fuk up?

And moreover why the hell would you make this post to me but you will NOT make a post telling Drug-Donk to STOP spewing non-sense? He TOLD on HIMSELF and showed you what he did for shits sake! Are you scared of him?

And why wouldn't you CERTAINLY tell him to stop running his mouth to me in poker chat and then whining to the mods when I reply and tell him to shut the fuk up?
    He has no reason to stop that idiocy if people don't tell him that he was DEAD WRONG and he should stop doing it!

If I did something like that to him, then you'd tell me to stop doing it to him in a damn HEARTBEAT!!

So why not grant me the same respect bro? And tell HIM to stop doing it to ME?

But you won't answer that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 01:07 PM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Crush, I think your post will make me make that SAME face again!
    Dude it is very simple to make a post to the person who you KNOW is responsible for all this! Drug-Donk made this thread up with a screenshot and PLAINLY showed you what he did! He flat out incriminated himself! But all you can do is make a post about ME "Spewing nonsense"?? What in the hell is "non sensical" about me telling Drug-Donk to stop calling me names in poker chat and then whining to mods when I reply and tell him to shut the fuk up?

And moreover why the hell would YOU not make a post telling Drug-Donk to STOP spewing non-sense?

And CERTAINLY tell him to stop running his mouth to me in poker chat and then whining to the mods when I reply and tell him to shut the fuk up? he has no reason to stop that idiocy if people don't tell him to stop!

If I did something like that to him, then you'd tell me to stop doing it to him in a damn HEARTBEAT?

So why not grant me the same respect bro?

But you won't answer that! Mainly because there is no answer.
    Joe. You just proved exactly what I said. I'm sure you're a good person, but you once again don't make it easy for people to like you and you once again spew more nonsense. Everyone else must be crazy here, not you. That's the only solution.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Dont you understand ur being trolled joe?
    Your response is WHY people keep antogonizing you. You amuse them with your wild responses. If you stop responding eventually the fun will go away and they will too. It will prob take a while though
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Joe. You just proved exactly what I said. I'm sure you're a good person, but you once again don't make it easy for people to like you and you once again spew more nonsense. Everyone else must be crazy here, not you. That's the only solution.
    LOL You make it too easy for me crush.

Why in the hell would you say That I "don't make it easy for people to like me" when you can PLAINLY see that

ALL I have done is tell an idiot who runs his mouth to me in poker chat ad nauseam to stop it and shut the fuk up?

You KNOW that Donk has already been banned once for doing it to me. Now you also PLAINLY see he is doing it AGAIN!

So why would you not take a stand & tell the idiot to stop running his mouth to me? You still haven't answered that??

Drug-Donk did this SAME THING to a guy named Vittered on here.

He ran his mouth to Vittered, and then when Vittered got upset and replied, Drug-Donk ran straight to the

Mod and whined about Vittered's reply! So according to you, Donk is not culpable in that scenario, but

Vittered is the one who was "spewing non-sense"? LOL No way you have the nerve to say "Yes" you think that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 02:16 PM.

JoeCool20

Dont you understand ur being trolled joe?
    Your response is WHY people keep antogonizing you. You amuse them with your wild responses. If you stop responding eventually the fun will go away and they will too. It will prob take a while though
    Yeah bro I do see that. Like I said in another post, people will make total idiots of themselves just to troll me!

They will post the DUMBEST shit you have ever seen JUST to see if they can "get a rise out of me" ! LOL

But I will have to admit it kinda hurts to see Crush choose to troll me like that, when he can plainly see what Donk did,

and he can plainly see that Donk is the one who is culpable & instigated EVERY bit of it.

But THANK YOU BRO! You just gave me the best advice I have ever gotten on here! I'm going to play golf!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-14-20 at 01:30 PM.