JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Hey chaos! Here's you a donk!

I wasted 50 minutes of my life only to get an all in call AHEAD of my hole AA. So of course I call it!

Dude had 44 and the flop came K K 4 !! And 50 minutes of my life had just been wasted! LOL

The most hilarious part was 2 players "honored" me and they immediately posted "LOL", "OMG" and "DONK"

in the poker chat box!

What they DON'T know is that if PsychoDonk hadn't got banned from chat, then he would have went psycho

on them for posting "LOL" or "OMG" and started calling them every name in the book like he did me! LOL

And then if they had reported him for it, they'd have gotten banned from chat too! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-22-19 at 11:16 PM.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Lol! Good night buddy. Talk to you on the tables tomorrow. And btw, We know AD took one for the team and lost his chat. I've got his next $100.00 steak.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    Lol! Good night buddy. Talk to you on the tables tomorrow. And btw, We know AD took one for the team and lost his chat. I've got his next $100.00 steak.
    LOL Good night bro! You are going to buy a psycho a $100 steak? LOL It would only be because you just don't know the story of what he did because I posted the letters "LOL" and "OMG" in poker chat! The dude went batshit crazy on me! He posted in the chat that he was "going to fuk my mother" 3 or 4 times, and tells me to "Suck the dick of another man" Among TEN other rude comments. And they didn't even ban him for that! He did it to me TWO MORE TIMES before they banned him!!
    And I didn't even defend myself and say rude shit back! I sat there and took it, and reported him for it, like I was told to do, and then I got banned too!
    So let's get serious dude, now that you know the details, even if you continue to be a dick to me because you started something with me out of the blue, and then you didn't like it when I did it back to you, if you even THINK of "taking up" for him now that you know what he did, then pardon me for saying it, but that would make you the dumbest person on earth!

So you better hurry up and buy PsychoDonk the "$100 steak" before he goes psycho on you and jtoler and tells you that he is "going to fuk your mother" for posting "LOL" & "OMG" in the Poker chat tonight! That's what he did to me last week!!! Since he couldn't do it to y'all immediately on poker chat because he got banned from chat for running his mouth to me, I will expect to see another psychotic mouth running thread in the morning made up by him about you 2 because you typed in "LOL" and "OMG" into the poker chat.

And what do you mean "WE?" "We" who? Don't speak for others, and don't get mad at me for saying it please, but you are old enough to know that makes you look ignorant! There aren't but about 3 people on here who have admitted that they give a flying damn about "LOL" or "donk." in poker chat!
    I hope you aren't another one of them because you posted "LOL"and "donk" yourself tonight after you donked! LOL
    Do you whine about "LOL" & "OMG" if other people use it in chat, but also use it yourself in poker chat too?
    Surely not! LOL Once again don't get mad at me, but that would be very hypocritical of you!
    But if you do then it is time to hate and bash jtoler because he posted "LOL" & "OMG" in my honor SEVERAL times tonight! Thank you so much for that toler! I have said it before, for every 2 or 3 whining, crying pussies on here, there is always somebody out there who acts like a grown damn man instead of a bitch!

Will the whining pussies start stalking you and jtoler now & bashing your threads too now for posting "LOL" & "OMG" in poker chat? If so, welcome to the club, and y'all will think these crying pussies are as stupid as I do!

I was simply trying to thank y'all for posting "LOL" "OMG" and "Donk" in my honor after that hand to show the whiny crying bitches like JakePussy21, Crusher, and Pablo222 how stupid and ridiculous they look for admitting to everyone on this forum that those 3 simple and harmless words "bother" them in some way and make them cry like pussies! LOL

What the fuk DOESN'T make those bitches whine and cry if the harmless words "LOL" or "OMG" make them whine and cry like pussies? How do they ever go out in public and not cry like pussies about other trivial things?

If I was them and "LOL" or "OMG" bothered me, and made me cry like a pussy, then I certainly wouldn't admit it and whine about it in front of other people on a sports forum!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 02:21 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    The most hilarious part was 2 players "honored" me and they immediately posted "LOL", "OMG" and "DONK"
    The most hilarious part is players making fun of Joe, while ignorant Joe thinks they are honoring him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

franklee168

LOL Good night bro! You are going to buy a psycho a $100 steak? LOL It would only be because you just don't know the story of what he did because I posted the letters "LOL" and "OMG" in poker chat! The dude went batshit crazy on me! He posted in the chat that he was "going to fuk my mother" 3 or 4 times, and tells me to "Suck the dick of another man" Among TEN other rude comments. And they didn't even ban him for that! He did it to me TWO MORE TIMES before they banned him!!
    And I didn't even defend myself and say rude shit back! I sat there and took it, and reported him for it, like I was told to do, and then I got banned too!
    So let's get serious dude, now that you know the details, even if you continue to be a dick to me because you started something with me out of the blue, and then you didn't like it when I did it back to you, if you even THINK of "taking up" for him now that you know what he did, then pardon me for saying it, but that would make you the dumbest person on earth!

So you better hurry up and buy PsychoDonk the "$100 steak" before he goes psycho on you and jtoler and tells you that he is "going to fuk your mother" for posting "LOL" & "OMG" in the Poker chat tonight! That's what he did to me last week!!! Since he couldn't do it to y'all immediately on poker chat because he got banned from chat for running his mouth to me, I will expect to see another psychotic mouth running thread in the morning made up by him about you 2 because you typed in "LOL" and "OMG" into the poker chat.

And what do you mean "WE?" "We" who? Don't speak for others, and don't get mad at me for saying it please, but you are old enough to know that makes you look ignorant! There aren't but about 3 people on here who have admitted that they give a flying damn about "LOL" or "donk." in poker chat!
    I hope you aren't another one of them because you posted "LOL"and "donk" yourself tonight after you donked! LOL
    Do you whine about "LOL" & "OMG" if other people use it in chat, but also use it yourself in poker chat too?
    Surely not! LOL Once again don't get mad at me, but that would be very hypocritical of you!
    But if you do then it is time to hate and bash jtoler because he posted "LOL" & "OMG" in my honor SEVERAL times tonight! Thank you so much for that toler! I have said it before, for every 2 or 3 whining, crying pussies on here, there is always somebody out there who acts like a grown damn man instead of a bitch!

Will the whining pussies start stalking you and jtoler now & bashing your threads too now for posting "LOL" & "OMG" in poker chat? If so, welcome to the club, and y'all will think these crying pussies are as stupid as I do!

I was simply trying to thank y'all for posting "LOL" "OMG" and "Donk" in my honor after that hand to show the whiny crying bitches like JakePussy21, Crusher, and Pablo222 how stupid and ridiculous they look for admitting to everyone on this forum that those 3 simple and harmless words "bother" them in some way and make them cry like pussies! LOL

What the fuk DOESN'T make those bitches whine and cry if the harmless words "LOL" or "OMG" make them whine and cry like pussies? How do they ever go out in public and not cry like pussies about other trivial things?

If I was them and "LOL" or "OMG" bothered me, and made me cry like a pussy, then I certainly wouldn't admit it and whine about it in front of other people on a sports forum!
    I'll read this novel when I have more time. Like when I'm taking a crap.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

I'll read this novel when I have more time. Like when I'm taking a crap.
    Thanks. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. I've already told you, If you are going to be a dick to me because

you ran your mouth to me out of the blue, and then you didn't like it when I did it back to you, then just forget it.

I wasn't trying to "Win" or "get even" with you, I was simply trying to show you how stupid it is to do that to somebody.

And instead of you saying "I see now that I shouldn't have done that to you." You have pouted about it instead & chose

to be a dick to me. I can't help that. When you stop it, I'll be here to be nice and cut up and have fun with you!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The most hilarious part is players making fun of Joe, while ignorant Joe thinks they are honoring him.
    Once again dumbass, stop assuming things that you don't know. It makes you look like an ignorant fool!

Do you think that somebody is so stupid that they'd post "LOL" in poker chat & think that it somehow "bothered" me?

Do you think I "made up" the words "LOL" "OMG" and "DONK" and so when other people use them you think it is

somehow "making fun" of me? LOL PLENTY of people post "LOL" on the poker chat!

The most hilarious part is that each successive childish mouth running post you type makes you look dumber than the last!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 08:40 AM.

franklee168

Thanks. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. I've already told you, If you are going to be a dick to me because

you ran your mouth to me out of the blue, and then you didn't like it when I did it back to you, then just forget it.

I wasn't trying to "Win" or "get even" with you, I was simply trying to show you how stupid it is to do that to somebody.

And instead of you saying "I see now that I shouldn't have done that to you." You have pouted about it instead & chose

to be a dick to me. I can't help that. When you stop it, I'll be here to be nice and cut up and have fun with you!
    If there was any truth to your fantasy statement, I wouldn't have any issues with you. I get along with everyone here unlike you. I understand you're bored and need to battle with so many online guys here since you have so much free time. Go crazy today bud! I've got to open shop.

JoeCool20

If there was any truth to your fantasy statement, I wouldn't have any issues with you. I get along with everyone here unlike you. I understand you're bored and need to battle with so many online guys here since you have so much free time. Go crazy today bud! I've got to open shop.
    LOL You are too easy too humiliate buddy! Once again you have made a giant hypocrite of yourself!

You say I am "battling with online guys" up under a thread where I PLAINLY told you that all you have to do is
    stop being a dick to me and I'll be here to be nice and cut up with you!! Can you not read plain English? Or Are you intentionally trying to humiliate yourself?
    All you have to do is either be nice, or shut the hell up and stop running your mouth to me! But you CAN'T do it!
    And "everybody" on here can see that!
    I get along with everybody on here too except you and 2 or 3 pussies who admitted to the whole forum that they don't like the letters "LOL" and "OMG" and "Donk" posted in poker chat! LOL So now that you have posted them too, then get ready for them to whine like a pussy about you using them too! Let's see how you will like it!

Your infatuation with me is flattering as hell and I truly thank you for it! The fact that you are infatuated with me because you popped up on a thread one day and bashed me out of the blue for something that had happened months ago, and then you didn't like it when I did it back to you, just shows how ridiculous you are being and how YOU need to "battle" with a stranger online!!

I'm very flattered that what I did "bothered" you so bad! But until you can admit you shouldn't have done it to me to begin with, then you will continue to stalk me like a psycho on here! I can't stop how you are making yourself look on here doing that to me bro!

All I can say is that the day that I follow you around a web site and make psycho stalking comments under your postsis the day that you will see how flattering it is! But I'm sorry I'm not infatuated with you! I think you are a stupid child in an adults body! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 09:25 AM.

franklee168

Coo coo, coo coo.

JoeCool20

Coo coo, coo coo.
    And then you can't even spell "cuckoo" Dude! Now I truly see that you are just dumb as hell and I feel sorry for you!

Just TRY it if you can! Instead of stalking me and running your mouth to me, go up under one of my posts

and say "How's it going JoeCool?" And let me say "Fine good buddy!" I promise you it will be better than the

dumbass childish mouth running stalking of me!!

JoeCool20

Coo coo, coo coo.
    LOL Dude chooses to run his mouth instead of being nice and he can't even fukin spell "cuckoo"!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not sure what Joe is sure to be rambling on and on about (blocking him has raised my IQ by twenty points), but I'm sure Frank is owning him.....

p.s., Frank, that hand where you felted the whiny lying pussy was totally awesome, and your "LOL?" to him, and toler's "omg" to the idiot when that 4 hit the flop had me laughing my ass off..... Joe's so bad at poker he can screw pocket aces up..... LOVED IT!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    not sure what Joe is sure to be rambling on and on about (blocking him has raised my IQ by twenty points), but I'm sure Frank is owning him.....

p.s., Frank, that hand where you felted the whiny lying pussy was totally awesome, and your "LOL?" to him, and toler's "omg" to the idiot when that 4 hit the flop had me laughing my ass off..... Joe's so bad at poker he can screw pocket aces up..... LOVED IT!
    LOL So now your IQ is up to about 45 then!! And they have given you some free time in the mental institution!

Yes It was very flattering to me when they posted "LOL" and "OMG"!! I loved it and laughed my ass off too!!
    I swear I COULD NOT have asked for anything better even if I had scripted it myself!
    It showed what a stupid idiot crying pussy you are to have gone psycho and lost your mind over those letters!

Don't forget that jtoler posted "LOL" and "OMG" after he crushed you for calling him with ace high.

I almost pissed myself when he did that! But you couldn't go psycho on him and run your mouth to him
    like you did to me, because you have been banned from poker chat!

MY only question is why aren't you going psycho on them and running your mouth and telling them that you are

"going to fuk their mother" for posting "LOL" and "Donk" like you did to me! Don't single me out!

I didn't make up the letters "LOL" or "OMG" myself!! So go psycho on them too for posting it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 09:51 AM.

franklee168

I'm gonna stop with Joe. I'm sure he's a great guy like he says. Hell, I might even buy him a steak. But it'll have to be at a Denny's. He's gonna have to work his way up.

JoeCool20

I'm gonna stop with Joe. I'm sure he's a great guy like he says. Hell, I might even buy him a steak. But it'll have to be at a Denny's. He's gonna have to work his way up.
    LOL I SWEAR FRANK, if you will just be congenial to me, then I will too! I KNOW you have it in you buddy!

I know you think this is just as stupid and useless as I do!

I will NEVER start ANYTHING with ANYBODY on here, But I WILL reply to mouth running stalkers

who bash my threads and posts! Who gives a fuk if we "got on each others nerves" one time 6 months ago!

I promise I don't give a shit and will NEVER start anything!! I either return nice with nice or ugly with ugly!

I'd LOVE it if it was nice with nice!!

JoeCool20

And you KNOW good and well that one day Donk is going to stop this stupid shit too!

I mean how long is he going to stay on the ridiculous side of pretending that it isn't psychotic

for him to go nuts over the words "LOL" posted in poker chat? All he did wad go crazy because

they sent him a message telling him to stop saying rude and disrespectful shit to me in poker chat!

And instead of doing what they asked him to do, he went crazy and got himself banned!

LOL All because he decided to go psycho and act like "LOL" was a terrible thing and I was

somehow "Starting something" with him when I posted it!! The only reason he did that ridiculous

crap was because he had nothing else on me because I didn't call him names!! Even after he said

he was going to "fuk my mother" in poker chat I held my tongue! So he had nothing but "LOL" to go on!

He may not have the stones to apologize for it, but he sure as hell isn't going to stick with that for long!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 10:07 AM.

Auto Donk

Hey Joe, did I tell what I'm gonna do to your mother?

JoeCool20

Hey Joe, did I tell what I'm gonna do to your mother?
    Yes, and I didn't even reply! And they didn't even ban you for posting you were going to fuk my mother in poker chat!! You had to go psycho crazy on me and call me names TWO more times before they finally banned you!
    And I never even replied and defended my mother! Because they had told me to report people instead of replying!
    So I did, and then they banned me too!

But thank you for showing the forum what kind of person you are.

All because i posted "LOL" in poker chat?

I am just waiting on you to go psycho and tell Frank and jtoler you are going to fuk their mothers too because they posted "LOL" in poker chat! Don't single me out! Tell them you are going to "fuk their mother" too!!
    I didn't make up the letters "LOL" or "OMG" myself!! So go psycho on them too for posting it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 10:23 AM.

Auto Donk

I sure hope this is your mother.....

or, one of these two:

Edit: Ok, I read your last post.... Why on God's green earth would I tell two guys making fun of you when you misplayed your aces and got felted anything about their mothers.... No, I'll stick to yours instead.....

p.s., dipshit, I told you it had nothing to do with you posting "lol", and everything to do with you taking a shot at me when I lost a hand after crying and whining to sbr like a little bitch about me and begging them to call me off your ass (and that of your mother), and then having the gall to engage me or make a comment about my play.....

got it this time, bitch? did you grasp it?

let me spell it out one more time: NOTHING TO DO WITH LOL, EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING A WHINY BITCH WHO RAN TO MANAGEMENT TO GET ME OFF YOUR ASS, THEN RUNNING BACK TO ME AND COMMENTING ON MY PLAY.....

SBR agreed and banned your ass for being a whiny tattle-taling p.o.s. and me for humiliating you. Simple as that.

With Much Love and Affection,

PsychoDonk

(I love that name, by the way, and guess who else does..... you call her "mom".... and that's not all that she loves about me.... you've probably read many times throughout the sbr landscape about it)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-23-19 at 10:53 AM.

franklee168

I sure hope this is your mother.....

or, one of these two:

Edit: Ok, I read your last post.... Why on God's green earth would I tell two guys making fun of you when you misplayed your aces and got felted anything about their mothers.... No, I'll stick to yours instead.....

p.s., dipshit, I told you it had nothing to do with you posting "lol", and everything to do with you taking a shot at me when I lost a hand after crying and whining to sbr like a little bitch about me and begging them to call me off your ass (and that of your mother), and then having the gall to engage me or make a comment about my play.....

got it this time, bitch? did you grasp it?

let me spell it out one more time: NOTHING TO DO WITH LOL, EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU BEING A WHINY BITCH WHO RAN TO MANAGEMENT TO GET ME OFF YOUR ASS, THEN RUNNING BACK TO ME AND COMMENTING ON MY PLAY.....

SBR agreed and banned your ass for being a whiny tattle-taling p.o.s. and me for humiliating you. Simple as that.

With Much Love and Affection,

PsychoDonk

(I love that name, by the way, and guess who else does..... you call her "mom".... and that's not all that she loves about me.... you've probably read many times throughout the sbr landscape about it)
    I just got in trouble for opening this at work...…...Libs everywhere.

JoeCool20

LOL Thanks for that too! Now you are such an idiot psycho that you just said I "misplayed" the hand of AA! LOL

Also It would be better if you didn't blatantly lie! If you made a stupid play like you always do, and then you "Assume" that me posting "LOL" has ANYTHING to do with your stupid play, then you are only showing how bad you are "grasping at straws" and what and idiot you are!

Also I KNOW you know this because you saw it just like the whole table did! jtoler posted "LOL" and "OMG" to make fun of YOU after you called his bet with ace high like a idiot and lost your stack.

I swear I COULD NOT have asked for anything better even if I had scripted it myself!
    It showed what a stupid idiot crying pussy you are to have gone psycho and lost your mind over the letters "LOL"
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 11:02 AM.

Auto Donk

no, Joe, Toler typed in "omg" to poke fun at you right as your dumb, no poker skills whatsoever ass was heading to the rail after getting felted holding pocket aces like the true "donk" that you are.... man you suck at poker.....

JoeCool20

I just got in trouble for opening this at work...…...Libs everywhere.
    LOL How does it feel to get that posted about your mother because you posted "LOL" in poker chat?

Auto Donk

LOL How does it feel to get that posted about your mother because you posted "LOL" in poker chat?
    more importantly, Joe, how does SHE feel about the compliments I paid her.....

I don't offer up my over-sized schwantz to just anyone....

JoeCool20

no, Joe, Toler typed in "omg" to poke fun at your right as your dumb, no poker skills whatsoever ass was heading to the rail after getting felted holding pocket aces like the true "donk" that you are.... man you suck at poker.....
    LOL yeah idiot,

jtoler posted "LOL" & "OMG" after you called his bet with ace high and you think it had something to do with me!

Just goes to show how psycho infatuated you are with me! Even when someone shows you what an idiot fool you are for crying like a pussy about the letters "LOL" in poker chat, your psycho-obsessed brain can only fixate on "LOL" having something to do with me!! Sorry bro, I didn't make up the letters "LOL" and when I post them in poker chat, it has NOTHING to do with some horrible play that you have made!
    Go ask your shrink for some pills to help you!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 11:09 AM.

Auto Donk

ps. joe, he asked you, as you threw a conniption fit losing with aces, "LOL?" I know it probably went over your head, but he was taking a jab at your banned ass and your idiotic "lol's" you used to post before SBR did the right thing and ridded the poker tables of your constant bullshit and comments..... I am only glad that I could be the catalyst to get your nonsense out of the game.... truly enjoyed final tabling last night without having to hear you moan, whine and cry over and over about getting "donked" when you lost with aces like a true fish.....

sbr poker is already a much better place without your inane chat in it.....

Auto Donk

LOL yeah idiot,

jtoler posted "LOL" & "OMG" after you called his bet with ace high and you think it had something to do with me!

Just goes to show how psycho infatuated you are with me! Even when someone shows you what an idiot fool you are for crying like a pussy about the letters "LOL" in poker chat, your psycho-obsessed brain can only fixate on "LOL" having something to do with me!!
    the fact that you can't man up and admit toler took that shot at you shows what a cowardly little p.o.s. you are.... Toler typed it to both of us, as I'm sure he'd gladly admit.... too bad you can't, you snivelly little pussy.....

JoeCool20

more importantly, Joe, how does SHE feel about the compliments I paid her.....

I don't offer up my over-sized schwantz to just anyone....

I'll ask frank how he feels about you saying that about his mother simply because he posted "LOL" in poker chat.

JoeCool20

the fact that you can't man up and admit toler took that shot at you shows what a cowardly little p.o.s. you are.... Toler typed it to both of us, as I'm sure he'd gladly admit.... too bad you can't, you snivelly little pussy.....
    LOL Yes he typed it to both of us! But I don't cry and whine like a pussy about the letters "LOL" like you do!

Because I'm not a stupid whiny bitch! So a blind mouse could see who is getting made fun of about it!!

Hint: it is YOU!! The guy who is crying like a whining pussy about the words "LOL"

Auto Donk

I'll ask frank how he feels about you saying that about his mother simply because he posted "LOL" in poker chat.
    call your mom, she has something to tell you.... It's a BIG surprise.....

now, you're going back on ignore status, before I really go off on your idiotic ass and get banned here too.....

ps.... a little bird told me that your constant whining about losing your poker chat is about to result in your permanent removal from the site.... so please keep harping about how sbr did your little lying pussy ass wrong....

adios, Joe....

PsychoDonk

JoeCool20

LOL Just remember you have already told the whole forum that you made some stupid call and lost your chips,

and then went psycho on me because I had posted "LOL" at some point after you made the stupid call!

You can't EVER take back saying that for all to see!

JoeCool20

call your mom, she has something to tell you.... It's a BIG surprise.....

now, you're going back on ignore status, before I really go off on your idiotic ass and get banned here too.....PsychoDonk

LOL Dude you have already posted in poker chat that you were "going to fuk my mother" 3 or 4 times,

and you told me to
    "Suck the dick of another man" in poker chat! And I said NOTHING back!

And now you have posted MORE about my mother and you have posted pictures of women tied up with their

faces taped saying that is my mother! And I have STILL not said ANYTHING about your mother!

And they STILL haven't banned you!! How the hell worse do you think you can get??

All because you made a stupid call and lost a hand
    and then went psycho on me because I had posted "LOL" at some point after you made the stupid call and you assumed that "LOL" had something to do with your bad poker play!

franklee168

Joe....I already offered the peace sign with you. Don't make me rescind my goodwill gesture. Don't be infatuated with me now or the Denny's steak is off the board.

JoeCool20

Joe....I already offered the peace sign with you. Don't make me rescind my goodwill gesture. Don't be infatuated with me now or the Denny's steak is off the board.
    HUH? I thought he was going psycho on you and talking about your mother for posting "LOL" in poker chat! Was he not?

12 Last