franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17053

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    HUH? I thought he was going psycho on you and talking about your mother for posting "LOL" in poker chat! Was he not?
    You may never get it Joe. Good luck bud. No Denny's steak for you.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    You may never get it Joe. Good luck bud. No Denny's steak for you.
    Sorry Frank, but no I would NEVER "get" that Donk went psycho on ME for posting "LOL" in poker chat, but he DIDN'T go psycho on you or jtoler for posting the same thing in poker chat!! How could I ever think anybody was that stupid?

Please don't tell me we have not "moved on" and "made up" and you are now going to go back to bashing my threads

and posts now because somebody else is that stupid? Don't do that! How could that be fair to me!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 02:07 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Do you think that somebody is so smart that they'd post "LOL" in poker chat & think that it somehow "bothered" me?

Especially when your pocket aces were cracked.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Hey JoeCool I can't read and comprehend what you have said 500 times
    on here, so I have a stupid question! Do you think somebody posted "LOL" and thought it would "bother" you?
    Especially when your pocket aces were cracked.
    LOL Only if you couldn't read and comprehend what I have said 500 times on here!

Which is that the fukin donks on SBR poker are HILARIOUS to me!!! And I love to post about them!

It sux to waste time, but you can't be "bothered" about a donk dude! It's for pizza points for shits sake!
    You don't understand that as SOON as somebody was all in with me I sat there and waited to get donked
    and laughed like hell about it!!

But I couldn't type in "LOL" so somebody "honored" me and typed it in themselves!

And it really did make me "LOL" right at my computer screen!

Even though I didn't make up the letters "LOL" I still loved it and it was very flattering!

You'd have to be an idiot think somebody posting "LOL" in poker chat "bothered" me! I'm the KING of "LOL"
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 03:15 PM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I have so many from the last few weeks Joe, you'd be rolling in your grave.

Runner Runner gutters. Runner Runner better two pair. Better set over set (lost to quads).

All At or right before the FT.

Gotta keep plugging away

JoeCool20

Yeah damn man, when it happens after 50 minutes and you get no points it is BRUTAL!!

I got hole AA donked by a 2 outer last night after 50 minutes! And no points!!

Dude had 44 in the hole and hell of course about 90% of people on this game would go all in with it!

It's not his fault. Then there comes one of the last two 4's on flop and 50 minutes of my life had been wasted!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 04:30 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

So a blind mouse could see
    Just another one of your ignorant contradictions.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    The most hilarious part is players making fun of Joe, while ignorant Joe thinks they are honoring him.
    waves spot on here, as I was at the table, and it wasn't just lol, it was "LOL?", which was clearly Frank poking fun at Joe getting his ass kicked despite holding AA.... and toler was laughing at Joe as well.....

this guy is clearly mentally ill, which is, frankly, another reason I'm leaving the poor pathetic dimwit alone from now on.....

it's literally like beating up a retarded kid in a wheel chair.....

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    waves spot on here, as I was at the table, and it wasn't just lol, it was "LOL?", which was clearly Frank poking fun at Joe getting his ass kicked despite holding AA.... and toler was laughing at Joe as well.....

this guy is clearly mentally ill, which is, frankly, another reason I'm leaving the poor pathetic dimwit alone from now on.....

LOL yeah when you start agreeing with waves who you have bashed to hell and back 1000 times on here

then it is time to stop because you look like a stupid idiot hypocrite on here! Jtoler posted "LOL" and "OMG" after

you called his bet with ace high to show you how stupid you look for going psycho about it!

I have never been so flattered or enjoyed anything as much as that in a while!!

But you had enough sense to not go psycho and tell him you were going to "fuk his mother" like you did to me.

So keep taking those meds! You are improving!!

JoeCool20

You have already admitted that you are mad that they sent you a message telling you to leave me alone

in poker chat! And instead of leaving me alone, you went psycho about it and got WORSE with the mouth running

until they banned you. I told you ten times in the chat that I couldn't reply with name calling because they

had told me not to do it and report people instead! But you STILL went psycho and blamed it all on me!

and NEVER shut up running your mouth until you got banned!

I'm sure you feel like a dumb-ass now for going bat shit psycho instead of just leaving me alone like they told you to.

But you are miles away from admitting that right now!! LOL You are still too Psycho right now!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-23-19 at 05:44 PM.

JoeCool20

The guy has already posted in your other thread about how unfair it is for you to run your mouth to me

for a month straight even after they told you to stop, and then they ban me along with you when all I did

was sit there and take it & not respond! But yet you and waves are so fukin stupid that you think the guy was

"making fun" of me when he posted "LOL" to show you what an idiot psycho you look like for going crazy over "LOL"

jtoler

Betpoints: 1359

Message Me

I feel your pain joe this reminds me of when a guy pushes a guy on the football field and the guy being pushed retaliates to protect himself. the ref flags the guy standing up for himself while the initiator goes scot free.

thechaoz

Hey Donk do you have the link for your profile pic? Looks like an Dude about to wreck a tv.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Hey Donk do you have the link for your profile pic? Looks like an Dude about to wreck a tv.
    it's in this video at the 3:40 mark or so.... epic..... all of these are great:

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXsfnKfGv2Q&t=209s
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Ban this ghost account
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

thechaoz

it's in this video at the 3:40 mark or so.... epic..... all of these are great:

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXsfnKfGv2Q&t=209s
    Incredible. I admire his dedication to punching through the opponnent lol.

JoeCool20

LOL I thought it was PsychoDonk punching his computer because he saw the letters "LOL" typed into poker chat!

First 12