Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Whiny Bitch Joe Cool and the tale of a retarded kid... SBR, TIME TO TAKE ACTION....

SBR politely told me Joe Cool was whining about me giving him a hard time at the tables, and asked me not to engage the f'n little bitch, so I obliged. Only to have this fukstick engage me every time his whiny little ass would hit my table. He'd "omg" or "lol" me if he beat me, say shit about my play (did so again earlier this evening), all of which wouldn't really bother me had he not cried to SBR like the little bitch he is....

Which brings me to the tale of the retarded kid in my school back in third or fourth grade. He wasn't a total retard, but Down's-ed up enough to where all the kids called him a f'n retard. (This was back before they corralled all the retards into a single class room and called it special ed.) Well, the retard told on a few people, and she instructed the entire class to leave the retard alone. Soon -- I think because he deep down liked the attention that he was no longer getting -- the retard begins to start shit with other classmates. And then, when they'd respond to his retarded ass, he'd run to the teacher and get the other kid in trouble for, well, of course, picking on the retard.

Eventually the teacher got wise to this f'n retard's actions, and realized he was the instigator in almost all the shit he'd run tell her about. Finally, one day in class, while the teacher had her back turned, the retard pinched some guy, and they started name calling each other.... The teacher turns around, and the retard starts crying and saying the other kid started it. The teacher asks the little shit if that was true, or did he start it.

After a few of my friends and I who'd been the victim of this tard's antics started chanting "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY", the whole class -- even the goody two shoes girls, joined in and we are all chanting away, and pounding our desks in unison with the guilty chant.... This causes the fukkin' retard to totally lose his mind and have a total break down, and he throws himself on the floor screaming and crying at the top of his lungs.... The teacher, tired of this little mother fukker's antics and tattle-taling, let it go on for a minute or two before telling us to stop.... Still laugh at that incident to this day.....

WELL, now SBR Poker has its own version of that retarded kid, in the form of this prick JoeCool.... This whiny fuk brags, much like the school retard did, that the teacher (SBR, in our case) has instructed him to report any of us who give him shit. Joe likes to say, "SBR has told me to report you guys instead of humiliating you, so I'm reporting you" -- usually after you respond to his stupid ass making some fukkin' stupid comment on your play. Nevermind that I've never seen SBR's version of the retarded kid "humilate" anyone other than himself at the tables or in this very forum.

The sorry dumbass did it to me again tonight.... First with the "lol"'s and then some shit about my play and "who i'm going to donk next".... He did the same stupid shit the last time the lousy fukstick showed up at my table.

Since I can't find him and just kick his ass, I'm asking SBR to inform this fuk that "if you're going to whine your ass off and report people to SBR, you better damn sure as hell not have engaged them first, or we will ban your stupid whiny mother fukkin' ass instanter."

Thank you, SBR, for your consideration of this request. I'm tired of SBR Poker's version of the retarded kid engaging me and then running to you and crying like the little bitch he is.

AD
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-20-19 at 09:52 PM.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168, Chipup, JAKEPEAVY21, and pablo222

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

OMG, LOL You must be on some hard drugs tonight! Must be some drug concoction that makes you tell blatant lies!

I didn't say anything about your play, or "Who you were going to donk next." All the drugs have clouded your brain.

If you want to make a giant pussy of yourself crying about the letters "OMG" & "LOL" or the poker term "Donk", then

be my guest, but don't tell blatant lies along with it! That makes you look like a lying psycho AND a crying pussy! LOL

I already told them that you had lied tonight and tried to play the childish "he started it game"!! You are so strung

out on drugs that you are making a gigantic lying fool of yourself! You freakin imbecilic moron, they have NEVER

Told me to stop with you! Because I neither start nor engage in the stupid childish shit with you! And they can plainly

go back and view the chat log and see you running your mouth to me AGAIN right off the bat you idiot lying dumbass!

Dude, when all you have to do is either be nice or shut the fuk up, & U can't do either one, then it is time for drug rehab.

So always remember, all you gotta do is be nice or shut the fuk up in poker chat and stop your infatuation with me bro.

I've got enough infatuated idiot-children on here stalking me as it is!

It's terribly hard to believe that U have humiliated yourself & admitted that UR crying like a pussy because somebody

typed the words "Donk" or the letters "LOL" or "OMG" into SBR poker chat for pizza points! But you have done it! LOL

IF the 3 letters "LOL" or "OMG" or the widely used poker term "donk" have your panties in a wad and crying like

a pussy, then please just leave the site forever and never come out of your baby crib (mom's basement) again,

because if those harmless things "bother" you then you will cry like a whining pussy about ANY words or letters!

Believe me, I would much rather embarrass & humiliate you and make you look like a total idiot in the poker chat,

but they told me to not "engage" mouth running idiots in poker chat, and report them instead.

I'd run your drug addicted ass into the ground and have you crying like a 10 times bigger pussy than you are

now with only about 3 poker chat posts. But I have to do what they said.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 12:15 AM.

Auto Donk

joe, you whiny lying fuk, I took a screen shot of your instigation tonight, you stupid mother fukker.....

mods, pm if you even want to deal with this fuktard. I'm done with him.... please let him know you will ban him if he pipes off and then reports like the little bitch he is.

I'm done....

p.s., you stupid mother fukker, I haven't so much as smoked weed in the past ten years.

Now, feel free to try and "humilate" me all you want here, you pathetic psychotic sack of lying shit.... (I won't be responding, so humiliate away, you fukking idiot!!!)

edit; here's the photo from the trny earlier tonight where joe starts in on me with his lol after I lose a hand (I never said a word to this lying sack of shit and he bombs away at me when I lose a hand. SBR, PLEASE BAN THIS LYING SACK OF SHIT JOE COOL. THANK YOU. I'm sure all the players at the table will also confirm it was the pussy boi Joe who piped off to me before I ever typed a thing to this lying fukstick sorry ass excuse for a human being. BAN HIM!!!!)

Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 12:27 AM. Reason: To add photo of joe fukhead starting shit, to prove he's a lying sack of shit

JoeCool20

LOL Once again you are telling blatant lies! They can see what happened AGAIN tonight!!

You had like $150 in chips left and you put it all in, and I had A 6 so I said "OK I'm in! LOL Let's see who donks!"

And you WON THE HAND and then started the childish mouth running and name calling again!

It's fukin stupid man and you know it. So don't lie along with being a childish mouth runner!

You are trying to act like me saying "LOL" or "Let's see who donks" is "starting something" with you? OMG! LOL

Are you serious or are you drugged up with coke?

All that does is prove your psycho-infatuation with me! Who the fuk even said I was talking to you dumbass?

The case is closed with the simple fact that they have NEVER told me to leave you alone because I don't do the

stupid childish name calling shit to you. You only do it to me. Then you try to lie to the mods and say I started it!

LOL That dumb shit ain't gonna work when they can see it is ALL you and NOT me!!

And then you start crying and whining like a pussy when I report you like they told me to do!

How stupid do you have to be to run your childish idiot mouth in poker chat and then get mad about getting reported

for it? AND then start lying and trying to blame somebody else? When all you have to do is

SHUT THE FUK UP AND NOT RUN YOUR IDIOT CHILDISH MOUTH IN POKER CHAT!

Once again you imbecilic dumbass, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EITHER BE NICE OR SHUT THE FUK UP IN POKER CHAT.

It's not that hard to do if you aren't on drugs!!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 01:18 AM. Reason: The guy REALLY did just edit his post to ADMIT to all of SBR that the letters "LOL" have made him psycho infatuated with me!

Auto Donk

someone do me a favor and tell me how to block this fukhead, both here, and in poker chat. thanks.

JoeCool20

This shit is SBR Poker for pizza points dude!!

There were people in poker chat telling each other to get guns and kill themselves!

And you are going psycho infatuated on me over the letters "LOL" and "donk"??

And THAT is what makes you call me names and then blatantly lie and say I started it when the chat can be

plainly seen by the mods? You CANNOT be that psychotic man!

Just take a step back and consider how that makes you look on here dude!

If you REALLY aren't joking, and the letters "OMG" and "LOL" or the widely used poker term "donk" REALLY

bothers you or makes your little panties get wadded up, then please just don't play any more fukin poker dude!

And don't ever go outside of your mom's house again.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    someone do me a favor and tell me how to block this fukhead, both here, and in poker chat. thanks.
    Yes bro, seriously, I'm telling you PLEASE try to block me in poker chat if you don't think your idiot-psychotic ass

can stop the childish name calling and the psycho-infatuation with me over the word "donk" or the letters "LOL"!!

I don't want you to call me anymore names nor do I want you to whine when I report you for it like they told me to!

Not because of me trying to have fun and posting harmless words after a hand of cards for pizza points!! SHEEZ!

Do you think I am trying to "bother" somebody because I post "OMG" or "LOL" or "Donk"? Come on dude get real.

Do you think I want you to hammer me and bash the shit out of me for posting that harmless shit in poker chat?

Please try to make yourself do better than that!! Imagine how it would look for you to have to tell somebody:

"I got kicked off a sports web site because I couldn't stop being infatuated with some stranger's poker chat posts!"

"I couldn't stop calling him childish names in poker chat because he liked to use the poker term 'Donk'

and he would often type the letters 'LOL' or 'OMG' into the poker chat, and it 'bothered' me like a little baby."

"Then after I would call him names, I would blatantly lie like a freakin child and say HE started it! So I got banned
    ."

LOL Dude if you can't do any better than that, then it would make you the dumbest person on Earth!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 01:09 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

1) Click on your inbox.
    2) On the left side, scroll down to edit ignore list & click on it.
    3) In username box, type JoeCool20.
    4) Click Okay box.

JoeCool20

Whoever let this AutoDonk psycho out of the mental ward, PLEASE put him back in!

for the THIRD time in less than a month, this psycho has run his childish mouth and called me

names in the poker chat box, and for the third time I didn't "take the bait" and reply.

Now he has actually admitted to all of SBR that the 3 letters "LOL" are getting his panties in a wad!! LOL

You can't make this shit up folks! Do ANY of these 4 posts that I made in poker chat say ANYTHING about him?

The psycho conveniently leaves out where he went on a name calling barrage towards me after somehow

getting it into his mind that ANY of these 4 posts were either "negative" or geared towards him in ANY way!!

Good gosh dude, you are playing poker for pizza points, and when you see the letters "LOL" pop up in the

chat box, you immediately assume that it is about YOU and then you lie & say somebody is "piping off" to YOU?

How the fuk have you construed the letters "LOL" in the chat box as #1. somehow about you or #2. negative or

derogatory in ANY way you stupid idiot?

Are you fukin joking or did you not take your anti-psychotic medication tonight?

You are just crying like a pussy to try and circumvent the fact that you have gone psycho infatuated on me!

And you just admitted that the simple & harmless letters "LOL" are enough to "set off" your psychotic infatuation of me!

This is the THIRD time in less than a month that you have run your idiot sewer to me in poker chat and I have not

replied. And then you lie and say that I started it when the posts CLEARLY don't mention you in ANY way!

I'm telling everybody on here right now, If SBR hasn't done anything to you this time either, I flat out dare

you to run your pussy mouth to me again in poker chat. I'm telling you right now you little pussy fuk head,

if you say one more nasty fukin word to me in poker chat because I post "LOL" or "donk"

then they sure as hell better not do anything to me either when I humiliate your ass with my replies!

just look at this freak plainly admitting that he has seen the letters "LOL" in poker chat for pizza points and gone psycho on ME about it! LOL He just
    admitted to all of SBR that he has taken the letters "LOL" typed into poker chat by me and idiotically assumed that they are both negative AND posted about him!

OMG The letters "LOL"
    have turned him into an "idiotic assumer," a blatant liar, & a psycho infatuated freak towards me!

I'd have NEVER believed it if his coke-headed brain hadn't posted it for all to see!

here's the photo from the trny earlier tonight where joe starts in on me with his lol after I lose a hand (I never said a word to this lying sack of shit and he bombs away at me when I lose a hand. SBR, PLEASE BAN THIS LYING SACK OF SHIT JOE COOL. THANK YOU. I'm sure all the players at the table will also confirm it was the pussy boi Joe who piped off to me before I ever typed a thing to this lying fukstick sorry ass excuse for a human being. BAN HIM!!!!)

Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 02:51 AM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    1) Click on your inbox.
    4) Click Okay box.
    Good gosh wouldn't that be 500 times better than admitting to all of SBR that the letters "LOL" typed into poker chat

have turned him into a blatant liar and a psycho infatuated freak towards me!

Auto Donk

1) Click on your inbox.
    4) Click Okay box.
    thanks, waves.... now I won't have to see this whiny fukkin' pussy rant on about how he's such a whiny bitch he has to report people to sbr, then turns around and makes comments about them or "lol's" when they lose, and when they tell him they'll stick a card rack up his ass, he runs and tells again....

fukker is the biggest pussy I've ever seen on sbr..... "go run and tell, joe, go run and tell...." someone told him recently when he threatened them with being reported....

he's too f'n stupid to realize i don't give two shits what he types on sbr poker, but I do give a shit when a pussy like him cries to management, and then turns around and initiates shot taking at the very people he cried and whined about, and who were oh so mean to the little pussy. that's why his annoying ass needs to be banned from poker chat, if not totally banned.

sbr needs to ban this wussy once and for all.... thanks again, I'll leave the rest of you to deal with the pussy.... he's blocked as of ten seconds from now.
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 02:10 AM.

JoeCool20

thanks, waves.... now I won't have to see this whiny fukkin' pussy rant on about how he's such a whiny bitch he has to report people to sbr, then turns around and makes comments about them or "lol's" when they lose and when they tell him they'll stick a card rack up his ass, he runs and tells again....

fukker is the biggest pussy I've ever seen on sbr..... "go run and tell, joe, go run and tell...." someone told him recently when he threatened them with being reported....

sbr needs to ban this wussy once and for all.... thanks again, I'll leave the rest of you to deal with the pussy.... he's blocked as of ten seconds from now.
    LOL Dude I have told you every time that you ran your idiot sewer to me in poker chat that I'd much rather
    reply and humiliate and embarrass your ass to the point where you'd start crying! BUT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO DO THAT!

I CAN'T INTENTIONALLY DO WHAT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO DO! That is what you are doing after they told you to leave me alone in poker chat TWICE already! But obviously they STILL haven't done anything to you even though you are doing EXACTLY what they told you to stop doing!
    Dude, you are mad at ME because you can't stop running your mouth to me in poker chat because I might post the letters "LOL" in the poker chat box? When the fuk did you get it lodged in your coked-up brain that me posting the letters "LOL"in poker chat had ANYTHING to do with YOU?

And it is for pizza points for shit's sake dude! How stupid does that make you look on here?

Oh well, I can't help how stupid you are making yourself look! That's what I do to people!

I'd rather be nice and cut up.... But...

They start shit with me, then I humiliate them, then they get even angrier.... And dumber!

Dude, runs his idiot sewer to me in poker chat for no reason, then whines like a pussy about getting reported for it, then he makes a TOTAL fool of himself by lying and saying I "started it" by posting the 3 letters "LOL"

Then when I humiliate him and show him to be a blatant liar and a psycho-infatuated stalker, he runs
    away like a terrified pussy and blocks me!! LOL

I'll just say it one more time:

How stupid do you have to be to run your childish idiot mouth in poker chat and then get mad about getting reported

for it? AND then start lying and trying to blame somebody else? When all you have to do is

SHUT THE FUK UP AND NOT RUN YOUR IDIOT CHILDISH MOUTH IN POKER CHAT!

LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 02:32 AM.

Auto Donk

that worked nicely.

waves, does that feature block the whiny pussy from showing up in my poker chat, too, or do I have to do something else to keep the lying, tattle-telling, SBR version of a grade school retard from showing up on the tables?

JoeCool20

that worked nicely.

waves, does that feature block the whiny pussy from showing up in my poker chat, too, or do I have to do something else to keep the lying, tattle-telling, SBR version of a grade school retard from showing up on the tables?
    LOL I can only cut and paste the same thing to your coke headed dumb ass!

Dude, you are mad at ME because you can't stop running your mouth to me in poker chat because I might post the letters "LOL" in the poker chat box? When the fuk did you get it lodged in your coked-up brain that me posting the letters "LOL"in poker chat was derogatory OR had ANYTHING to do with YOU?
    How stupid does that make you look on here?

You dont have to block anyone! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EITHER BE NICE OR SHUT THE FUK UP IN THE POKER CHAT!

But if the letters "LOL" typed into poker chat turn you into a lying psychotic infatuated freak, then I definitely would block people on poker chat! For your own sanity! LOL
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 02:40 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Not sure, since I never used ignore feature in poker or on forum.

But you can try this to ignore poker chat:

Click on Tools.
    Click on Options.
    Click Poker tab.
    On bottom right click on Silent, but that will probably ignore chat from all players.

You can also try clicking on Chat tab under Options & type Joe's username in box, maybe that will work.

JoeCool20

Not sure, since I never used ignore feature in poker or on forum.

But you can try this to ignore poker chat:

Click on Tools.
    Click on Options.
    Click Poker tab.
    On bottom right click on Silent, but that will probably ignore chat from all players.

You can also try clicking on Chat tab under Options & type Joe's username in box, maybe that will work.
    I'm certain you are saving the psycho from getting banned!
    If he can't stop running his mouth to me in poker chat because he assumes the letters "LOL" are derogatory and about him, then how much longer was he going to last on here?

They have already told him to leave me alone AT LEAST TWICE! And he hasn't minded them yet!
    All because he sees the letters "LOL" and goes psycho and assumes it is both negative and about him? OMG.

You gotta be joking!

JoeCool20

He has literally lost his mind because I reported him instead of lowering myself to his level and calling him names back.

How is that my fault in any way? They told me not to reply back, and to report the mouth running instead. So I did.

And it only made him ANGRIER at ME!

JoeCool20

The shitty thing is that 2 or 3 more infatuated stalkers will get on here and "chime in" about me and

what I USED to post in poker chat! I don't do it anymore, but the few stalkers will remember it like it was yesterday

and lie and act like I do. I never started anything, but I used to reply and humiliate people who started shit with me.

But I don't even reply to instigators anymore. I stopped the replying with mouth running and name calling long ago.

And now all I do is have fun and post "LOL" or the widely used poker term "donk."

I can't help it that 2 or 3 idiot crying pussy babies get their panties in a wad about "LOL" or "donk." It's freakin insane!

I'm just trying to have fun on SBR Poker for pizza points!

I don't need people on here going psycho on me for that and assuming it is derogatory or about them.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 03:15 AM.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

I got to side with autodonk on this one joecool you dont know when to stop you keep on saing the same thing over and over .if some body call you name like f...u. You goin on for weeck .it just a word dont take personal. Lot of people comment about my play.but i dont give a dam ..but you goin on and on with other people play ...just my 2 cent worth...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47539

Agree with Donker here..Joe should be banned from the site or at the very least have his poker chat removed for constantly spamming and harassing the other players at the table(and on the forum). I like to play poker and relax and he completely ruins the experience with his childish ranting and raving.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup, Auto Donk, bobbywaves, and franklee168

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

I think you can right click on the player name in poker chat and just mute that person.

I think anyway. No one sitting right now to double check.

Does Joe really need restrictions? He carries on too much and can be annoying, but is that ban worthy?

Not that I think Donk should be asked to leave him alone though. Joe is always the instigator from what i have seen.

Although calling people retards is a pretty sure way to get someone to complain you are being too offensive...
    Last edited by Optional; 10-21-19 at 08:42 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think you can right click on the player name in poker chat and just mute that person.

Does Joe really need restrictions? He carries on too much and can be annoying, but is that ban worthy?

Not that I think Donk should be asked to leave him alone though. Joe is always the instigator from what i have seen.

Although calling people retards is a pretty sure way to get someone to complain you are being too offensive...
    What purpose is his poker chat serving other than annoying people?

Yes, you just right click on a player's name to mute the chat on the tables.

However, after he gets knocked out or starts chatting as an observer then you have to go into settings and disable observer chat if you want some peace and quiet.

Why should the rest of the poker players have to go through all these steps for one poster?

Seems like he should just be muted by SBR and alleviate the headache for the rest of the poker players.
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 10-21-19 at 09:04 AM.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Half the time the mute button doesn't work.

The thing is, we've had this discussion like 20x now. He doesn't stop harassing people, and simply says he's the one being harassed. He's not funny anymore. He's the most boring troll in existence because it's the same material over and over and the same poker chat and endless paragraphs here of utter nonsense.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17053

It's time to put it up for a vote in the poker community. Let the players have the final say for this outcome.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    It's time to put it up for a vote in the poker community. Let the players have the final say for this outcome.
    It's painfully obvious that the overwhelming majority is sick and tired of him.

franklee168

And if Bobby is helping AD with info on this, you know that this is a real problem. I thought I had entered the Bizzaro world.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I guess most of you posters don't have younger siblings. It isn't that hard to ignore people.Yes ,joe does like to chat. Yes, joe can be annoying. Remember in the 80's I dated a beautiful girl that never shut up.But the sex was marvelousssssss.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    The evidence is stacking up against Joe

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    What would the question be?

That really annoying Kassouf guy trash talked all through the WSOP a few years back and was not stopped.

Where is the line? What would the rule say?

I do agree Joe's shtick is stale now, and can be annoying. And that he should respect the 'friendly' nature of the games here and STFU. But again I have to think is being annoying a proper reason for a poker penalty?

This is not up to me at all. I'd think Sam9ball might lean more to your opinion than mine as well.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    The evidence is stacking up against Joe
    Two pieces of CaCa defend the guy: EaglesFan and Snapperclown

Truly can’t make this shit up

franklee168

What would the question be?

That really annoying Kassouf guy trash talked all through the WSOP a few years back and was not stopped.

Where is the line? What would the rule say?

I do agree Joe's shtick is stale now, and can be annoying. And that he should respect the 'friendly' nature of the games here and STFU. But again I have to think is being annoying a proper reason for a poker penalty?

This is not up to me at all. I'd think Sam9ball might lean more to your opinion than mine as well.
    I would say just a rail chat ban. When he’s out of the tourney, shut him off. When he’s in, it’s fair game.

Auto Donk

I hope Sam reads this thread, and sees where the problem lies.

Nevertheless, I have "taken one for the team" for the sake of the poker forum who's had to play with the miserable whiny little bitch Joe, as we have now both been banned from chat in poker. (Telling you this for two reasons: 1. so you don't think I'm an asshole by not responding to any "nh" comments or otherwise, and 2. to let you know the whiny little fukker has been silenced, so that you can -- like Jake so astutely pointed out -- "play poker and relax" without him completely ruining the experience with his childish ranting and raving.)

For any SBR mods/management reading the comments above authored by some of the best, long-time SBR Poker Players, please take note the each and every one of them was spot on. Thanks for stating what you have experienced with this prick Joe.... I'd nominate all of the posts because they're so valid, but you can only do one every twenty minutes.

Not sure if it's a Kock'n-like perma chat ban, but if it is, I am glad to have fallen on my oversized sword so that the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with the whiny miserable little bastard any longer.

You can thank me by buying me a free drink at the next Bash!

Good luck at the tables!

AD
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 11:13 AM.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hope Sam reads this thread, and sees where the problem lies.

Nevertheless, I have "taken one for the team" for the sake of the poker forum who's had to play with the miserable whiny little bitch Joe, as we have now both been banned from chat in poker. (Telling you this for two reasons: 1. so you don't think I'm an asshole by not responding to any "nh" comments or otherwise, and 2. to let you know the whiny little fukker has been silenced.

Not sure if it's a Kock'n like perma chat ban, but if it is, I am glad to have fallen on my oversized sword so that the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with the whiny miserable little bastard any longer.

You can thank me by buying me a free drink at the next Bash!

Good luck at the tables!

AD
    This is truly a loss to our community if its permanent for Autodonk and I think it is safe to say many of us will feel this way. We have endured many injustices as of late including the structure change to tournaments. It’s getting so many of the regulars don’t even play that frequently. Chat blocking a man of Donks stature might be the final straw for many as whispers of non pro renewal get higher and higher with each day.

SBR do the right thing.

Free AutoDonk

JAKEPEAVY21

Why on Earth was Donk's chat banned as well?

Fact is that most like to chat it up with him at the tables unlike the villain in question.

12 Last