Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't sweat it guys, as each day I can't chat, will make me smile knowing all of us can enjoy our tourneys without Joe's pathetic b.s. and whining at the tables.

This chat ban will hurt ol "have to engage, have to whine, have to 'lol' and 'omg'" Joe more than me.... and knowing that not having chat is eating at him like a cancer will only make that smile bigger. A feeling of total satisfaction in removing him from poker chat is well worth the ban.

Just knowing that this sick psychotic bastard, who's always claiming to be the victim, probably feels that he's been terribly wronged by losing his chat, makes me laugh my ass off and gives me an even greater feeling of satisfaction....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 11:56 AM.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17065

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I hope Sam reads this thread, and sees where the problem lies.

Nevertheless, I have "taken one for the team" for the sake of the poker forum who's had to play with the miserable whiny little bitch Joe, as we have now both been banned from chat in poker. (Telling you this for two reasons: 1. so you don't think I'm an asshole by not responding to any "nh" comments or otherwise, and 2. to let you know the whiny little fukker has been silenced, so that you can -- like Jake so astutely pointed out -- "play poker and relax" without him completely ruining the experience with his childish ranting and raving.)

For any SBR mods/management reading the comments above authored by some of the best, long-time SBR Poker Players, please take note the each and every one of them was spot on. Thanks for stating what you have experienced with this prick Joe.... I'd nominate all of the posts because they're so valid, but you can only do one every twenty minutes.

Not sure if it's a Kock'n-like perma chat ban, but if it is, I am glad to have fallen on my oversized sword so that the rest of the forum doesn't have to put up with the whiny miserable little bastard any longer.

You can thank me by buying me a free drink at the next Bash!

Good luck at the tables!

AD
    Pretty fukkin sad that the douche who starts the trouble runs and reports it when he gets slammed. Sharp tongue my ass. I'm sure there was a thread when Joe stated he would never report someone and how low it was. Pizza points yet he needs someone to hold them so he won't lose them. WTF. Maybe it's his brother that's responding and they can't keep their stories straight. Wait...…never mind.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, Triple_D_Bet, and Auto Donk

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    I got to side with autodonk on this one joecool you dont know when to stop you keep on saing the same thing over and over .if some body call you name like f...u. You goin on for weeck .it just a word dont take personal. Lot of people comment about my play.but i dont give a dam ..but you goin on and on with other people play ...just my 2 cent worth...
    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Agree with Donker here..Joe should be banned from the site or at the very least have his poker chat removed for constantly spamming and harassing the other players at the table(and on the forum). I like to play poker and relax and he completely ruins the experience with his childish ranting and raving.
    What purpose is his poker chat serving other than annoying people?

Yes, you just right click on a player's name to mute the chat on the tables.

However, after he gets knocked out or starts chatting as an observer then you have to go into settings and disable observer chat if you want some peace and quiet.

Why should the rest of the poker players have to go through all these steps for one poster?

Seems like he should just be muted by SBR and alleviate the headache for the rest of the poker players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Half the time the mute button doesn't work.

The thing is, we've had this discussion like 20x now. He doesn't stop harassing people, and simply says he's the one being harassed. He's not funny anymore. He's the most boring troll in existence because it's the same material over and over and the same poker chat and endless paragraphs here of utter nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    It's time to put it up for a vote in the poker community. Let the players have the final say for this outcome.
    It's painfully obvious that the overwhelming majority is sick and tired of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What would the question be?

That really annoying Kassouf guy trash talked all through the WSOP a few years back and was not stopped.

Where is the line? What would the rule say?

I do agree Joe's shtick is stale now, and can be annoying. And that he should respect the 'friendly' nature of the games here and STFU. But again I have to think is being annoying a proper reason for a poker penalty?

This is not up to me at all. I'd think Sam9ball might lean more to your opinion than mine as well.
    Why on Earth was Donk's chat banned as well?

Fact is that most like to chat it up with him at the tables unlike the villain in question.

LOL RIGHT AFTER I posted this post! Here comes the 2 or 3 crying pussies who did EXACTLY what I said

they'd do! And they did it RIGHT AFTER I posted this too! My gosh if the words "LOL" bother you in poker chat

then get the hell off the site and go see a fukin psychiatrist!! LOL

" The shitty thing is that 2 or 3 more infatuated stalkers will get on here and "chime in" about me and

what I USED to post in poker chat! I don't do it anymore, but the few stalkers will remember it like it was yesterday

and lie and act like I do. I never started anything, but I used to reply and humiliate people who started shit with me.

But I don't even reply to instigators anymore. I stopped the replying with mouth running and name calling long ago.

And now all I do is have fun and post "LOL" or the widely used poker term "donk."

I can't help it that 2 or 3 idiot crying pussy babies get their panties in a wad about "LOL" or "donk." It's freakin insane!

I'm just trying to have fun on SBR Poker for pizza points!

I don't need people on here going psycho on me for that and assuming it is derogatory or about them."

JoeCool20

Pretty fukkin sad that the douche who starts the trouble runs and reports it when he gets slammed. Sharp tongue my ass. I'm sure there was a thread when Joe stated he would never report someone and how low it was. Pizza points yet he needs someone to hold them so he won't lose them. WTF. Maybe it's his brother that's responding and they can't keep their stories straight. Wait...…never mind.
    LOL Go fuk yourself Frank! You are one of about 3 people who stalked me and ran your mouth about me

out of the blue, and then when I did it back to you, to show you how it felt, you went absolutely bat shit

crazy on me!! LOL I can't help that! Don't run your whiny mouth to me and I won't make an idiot fool out of

you in return! Pretty simple if you aren't an idiot hypocrite dumbass who started it and then hated me

because I did the same thing back to you and humiliated the shit out of you with my "sharp tongue!"!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I feel your pain joe this reminds me of when a guy pushes a guy on the football field and the guy being pushed retaliates to protect himself. the ref flags the guy standing up for himself while the initiator goes scot free.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    This is truly a loss to our community if its permanent for Autodonk and I think it is safe to say many of us will feel this way. We have endured many injustices as of late including the structure change to tournaments. It’s getting so many of the regulars don’t even play that frequently. Chat blocking a man of Donks stature might be the final straw for many as whispers of non pro renewal get higher and higher with each day.

SBR do the right thing.

Free AutoDonk
    A repeated and current stiff commenting on injustices is a bit rich

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    ...blah blah blah who really cares same crap as always...
    Quite funny that you can continue to post about "crying pussy babies" after crying and reporting donk! This is why I don't want your posting banned; if we just let you speak up, you always do the best job of showing us just how dumb you really are

Poker chat ban is probably warranted though; it's much less entertaining there, and a pain to have to block observer chat to stop your off-table whining. Sad that a good guy got taken down with you, but his sacrifice will be remembered!

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I feel your pain joe this reminds me of when a guy pushes a guy on the football field and the guy being pushed retaliates to protect himself. the ref flags the guy standing up for himself while the initiator goes scot free.
    This is a bit more like the retaliator following the initiator around off the field for the following week and saying nonsensical things until the police finally arrest him for trespassing and disorderly conduct, except the initiator gets locked up too

franklee168

LOL Go fuk yourself Frank! You are one of about 3 people who stalked me and ran your mouth about me

out of the blue, and then when I did it back to you, to show you how it felt, you went absolutely bat shit

crazy on me!! LOL I can't help that! Don't run your whiny mouth to me and I won't make an idiot fool out of

you in return! Pretty simple if you aren't an idiot hypocrite dumbass who started it and then hated me

because I did the same thing back to you and humiliated the shit out of you with my "sharp tongue!"!
    You are truly delusional. You are the butt of all jokes but too stupid to realize it. The day that I stalk an inbred like you is the day hell freezes over. I actually pity guys like you. I wanted to work you over because monkeys like you are so easy to tilt. Get a clue. I will go on with my happy and healthy family life that I have here. I suggest you do the same and spend some time with your family. Wait...…...never mind again.

JoeCool20

EXACTLY!! This Autodonk started this stupid shit by posting that he was going to "fuk my mother"

in poker chat about a month ago. So I reported him for it INSTEAD of "engaging" and replying telling him

to penetrate off or that I was going to kill him. or rape his sister or something! And it made the dude go freakin

psycho! Now SBR has also deleted my thread on here where I tried to defend myself to this stupid crap,

AND LEFT THIS STUPID THREAD UP HERE!! My gosh dude, the psycho idiot has gone off the rails and

admitted that he is psychotic because of the 3 letters "LOL" and SBR leaves it up here and deletes MY THREAD

where I tried to reply!!

Auto Donk

dumbass, Joe always does the first push, his whiny little ass started in on me when I lost I hand (and most of my chips) holding a8 v aq.... so, get your facts straight. Pussy boi joe, as usual, was the goddam instigator.....

If this had been at a live table, I'd have knocked the fukker out, and let em throw a flag on me for necessary roughness....

I had no plans to engage the pussy in that trny, then he drops his LOL in typical trolling fashion when I lost the hand. if he wasn't such a f'n total pussy, he'd man up and admit it.....

JoeCool20

You are truly delusional. You are the butt of all jokes but too stupid to realize it. The day that I stalk an inbred like you is the day hell freezes over. I actually pity guys like you. I wanted to work you over because monkeys like you are so easy to tilt. Get a clue. I will go on with my happy and healthy family life that I have here. I suggest you do the same and spend some time with your family. Wait...…...never mind again.
    LOL I'm the butt of jokes ONLY to the 2 or 3 people who started it with me and then got humiliated by my sharp witted

replies! And the fact that you STILL run your mouth to me because of what YOU started and I only did BACK to to you

says more of what kind of hypocritical idiot you are than I could ever say! Dude you are on here talking about

members of my family who have died because of how mad you are that it I did to you what you did to me FIRST!!

Do you even realize how stupid and childish that makes you look on here to others?

AND the fact that you would run your whiny pussy mouth about what I say in poker chat RIGHT under a post like this

says enough about you to make you look like the biggest idiot on the whole damn site without ANY help from me! LOL

You couldn't ever stop yourself from whining like a pussy about poker chat RIGHT UP UNDER my thread saying you would!!

" The shitty thing is that 2 or 3 more infatuated stalkers will get on here and "chime in" about me and

what I USED to post in poker chat! I don't do it anymore, but the few stalkers will remember it like it was yesterday

and lie and act like I do. I never started anything, but I used to reply and humiliate people who started shit with me.

But I don't even reply to instigators anymore. I stopped the replying with mouth running and name calling long ago.

And now all I do is have fun and post "LOL" or the widely used poker term "donk."

I can't help it that 2 or 3 idiot crying pussy babies get their panties in a wad about "LOL" or "donk." It's freakin insane!

I don't need people on here going psycho on me for that and assuming it is derogatory or about them."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 01:02 PM.

franklee168

LOL I'm the butt of jokes ONLY to the 2 or 3 people who started it with me and then got humiliated by my sharp witted

replies! And the fact that you STILL run your mouth to me because of what YOU started and I only did BACK to to you

says more of what kind of hypocritical idiot you are than I could ever say!

AND the fact that you would run your whiny pussy mouth about what I say in poker chat RIGHT under a post like this

says enough about you to make you look like the biggest idiot on the whole damn site without ANY help from me! LOL

You couldn't ever stop yourself from whining like a pussy about poker chat RIGHT UP UNDER my thread saying you would!!

Listen here you educated moron. If I hadn't told you how to post under your name, it would still be blank. Just like the space between your ears. And just to set the records straight, the only reason I engaged with your lonely ass back then was because you called everyone fagsss on the table we were on. How soon we forget. Report that snitch boy. Or tell your mom. Wait...….never mind for the third time.

Auto Donk

not sure what the pussy boi is posting, I hope the little pussy is manning up and owning that he initiated this bullshit when I lost the a8 v. aq hand, but the delusional psychotic lying p o s probably isn't, so I can only presume that -- much like with the retard back in school -- the entire forum will soon be chanting "GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!! GUILTY!!!!" to him until he totally loses his mind and hits the floor and screams and cries, as well.....

JoeCool20

dumbass, Joe always does the first push, his whiny little ass started in on me when I lost I hand (and most of my chips) holding a8 v aq.... so, get your facts straight. Pussy boi joe, as usual, was the goddam instigator.....

If this had been at a live table, I'd have knocked the fukker out, and let em throw a flag on me for necessary roughness....

I had no plans to engage the pussy in that trny, then he drops his LOL in typical trolling fashion when I lost the hand. if he wasn't such a f'n total pussy, he'd man up and admit it.....

LOL You can't make this shit up!! This psycho is CONTINUING to admit on here for all to see that

he has gone bat shit psycho because I typed in the 3 letters "LOL" into poker chat!! And he not only

assumed that it was about him, but the psycho also has somehow decided that "LOL" is derogatory!!

JoeCool20

Listen here you educated moron. If I hadn't told you how to post under your name, it would still be blank. Just like the space between your ears. And just to set the records straight, the only reason I engaged with your lonely ass back then was because you called everyone fagsss on the table we were on. How soon we forget. Report that snitch boy. Or tell your mom. Wait...….never mind for the third time.
    LOL Again with the family stuff huh?

OK, I'll once again do back to you what you started and then you will go crazy again!!

So here goes. You talk about my mom, I'll talk about yours!

I'll go tell your mom after I put my goober in her ass, and then she sucks it.

Now get mad again when YOU started it again you idiot!

Now either end this and shut the fuk up or mess with the bull some more and get some more horns!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 10-21-19 at 01:11 PM.

franklee168

LOL I'll go tell your mom after I put my goober in her ass. Now either shut the fuk up or mess with the bull

some more and get some more horns!!
    Should we report this like the snitch you are? Let's talk about those pizza points you cherish so much about. How about the reporting issue that you stated you would never do? How about delusional? Many things going on here Joe. What should we do about this? I may have to continue on later with our session. Whatever you do, don't go near any sharp objects please.

franklee168

LOL Again with the family stuff huh?

OK, I'll once again do back to you what you started and then you will go crazy again!!

So here goes. You talk about my mom, I'll talk about yours!

I'll go tell your mom after I put my goober in her ass, and then she sucks it.

Now get mad again when YOU started it again you idiot!

Now either end this and shut the fuk up or mess with the bull some more and get some more horns!!

And that is the last word. Don't post after this or it will make you look like a moron.

JoeCool20

Should we report this like the snitch you are? Let's talk about those pizza points you cherish so much about. How about the reporting issue that you stated you would never do? How about delusional? Many things going on here Joe. What should we do about this? I may have to continue on later with our session. Whatever you do, don't go near any sharp objects please.
    LOL Dude how long do you go on making an idiot fool of yourself on here! You talk about my family TWICE

and then ask if you should report it when I finally reply to you!!! Thanks for defining the word "delusional"

For all of SBR to see!

Auto Donk

ok, unblocked joe's last post, as I figured it was to me: let's get this straight in terms even this dimwit lying mother fukkin' tattle - taling pussy can understand:

i did not give a fuk about "lol", other than your sorry little whiny fukkin' pussy ass ran to sbr mgmt and cried that I was harassing you, and asked them to make me leave you alone, which I did. what made me go off on your stupid fukkin' ass was that AFTER you cried to them like a little bitch and made them call me off your ass, you CONTINUED to take shots at me like you did in saturday's tournament.

got it, shithead???? can you understand that, you little mother fukker???? want me to pound it into your vapid fukkin' little head????

any pussy that cries to sbr about someone being mean to them, has sbr stop them from being mean to them, and then nevertheless is such a pussy that he then feels free to take shots at the very person he cried about, deserves a goddam lifetime ban. or an ass beating.... probably both....

ps... whatever comment I might have made about bangin' the likes of your mom, who spawned such a dimwit, pussy ass boi like you, should be taken as a compliment..... I doubt any other dude would ever drop their standards low enough to throw some dik her way.... I was probably only offering to help her out.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 01:30 PM.

franklee168

LOL Dude how long do you go on making an idiot fool of yourself on here! You talk about my family TWICE

and then ask if you should report it when I finally reply to you!!! Thanks for defining the word "delusional"

For all of SBR to see!
    Answer the other questions Joe. I know you want to. Don't let it bother you all day. But whatever you do, don't send me a dm. I only have so much space in the memory.

JoeCool20

And that is the last word. Don't post after this or it will make you look like a moron.
    Quite simple dumb-ass, don't run your mouth to me and I will never post back to you and humiliate you!

Seems like a 3rd grader could figure that out! I have nothing against you, but if you run your sewer mouth

to me on here, then I will reply to defend myself dumb-ass.

JoeCool20

Answer the other questions Joe. I know you want to. Don't let it bother you all day. But whatever you do, don't send me a dm. I only have so much space in the memory.
    Don't run your idiot sewer mouth to me and I won't "DM" you! Once again it's about 3rd grade simple dumbass!

franklee168

Quite simple dumb-ass, don't run your mouth to me and I will never post back to you and humiliate you!

Seems like a 3rd grader could figure that out! I have nothing against you, but if you run your sewer mouth

to me on here, then I will reply to defend myself dumb-ass.
    Now you're rambling. Make some sense here. The audience is reading.

franklee168

Answers Joe! We need them to set the records straight! ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Auto Donk

damn, what are the questions..... I see the topic is Joe's mom, and apparently a dm or bm....

I'm hopin for Joe's sake he's not being asked to own up to givin' her an "alabama hot pocket"....

although that would be an obvious explanation for Joe's f'd up mind....

JoeCool20

ok, unblocked joe's last post, as I figured it was to me: let's get this straight in terms even this dimwit lying mother fukkin' tattle - taling pussy can understand:

i did not give a fuk about "lol", other than your sorry little whiny fukkin' pussy ass ran to sbr mgmt and cried that I was harassing you, and asked them to make me leave you alone, which I did. what made me go off on your stupid fukkin' ass was that AFTER you cried to them like a little bitch and made them call me off your ass, you CONTINUED to take shots at me like you did in saturday's tournament.

got it, shithead???? can you understand that, you little mother fukker???? want me to pound it into your vapid fukkin' little head????

any pussy that cries to sbr about someone being mean to them, has sbr stop them from being mean to them, and then nevertheless is such a pussy that he then feels free to take shots at the very person he cried about, deserves a goddam lifetime ban. or an ass beating.... probably both....

ps... whatever comment I might have made about bangin' the likes of your mom, who spawned such a dimwit, pussy ass boi like you, should be taken as a compliment..... I doubt any other dude would ever drop their standards low enough to throw some dik her way.... I was only offering to help her out.....
    LOL Look dude, I'm sorry that you are so strung out on drugs that you have gone psychotic

over the 3 letters "LOL" ! But you are so strung out that you can't read and comprehend what I am saying to you!

SBR TOLD ME NOT TO REPLY TO IDIOTS CALLING ME NAMES IN POKER CHAT AND REPORT THEM INSTEAD!!

I WOULD MUCH RATHER HUMILIATE YOUR ASS DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH MY REPLIES!

BUT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO!! I CAN'T DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TOLD ME NOT TO DO YOU IDIOT!

YOU ARE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T RUN MY MOUTH BACK AND REPORTED YOU INSTEAD!

THAT IS WHAT THEY TOLD ME TO DO YOU IDIOT PSYCHO MORON! NOW READ IT THIS TIME PLEASE!

franklee168

AD….only 2 questions for Joe. Why does Joe always downplay poker points as if he doesn't care about them but then turns around and ask someone to hold them so he doesn't lose them?

Second, he called out someone a while back ago about reporting him on poker chat and how chicken shit it was. Now he admits to reporting you?

Not making any sense of this and we all need ANSWERS!

JoeCool20

Now you're rambling. Make some sense here. The audience is reading.
    Answers Joe! We need them to set the records straight! ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL "Answers" to what? I've already told you why you run your idiot sewer mouth to me! It is because AFTER

you stalked me and bashed me out of the blue one time, I returned the favor and stalked you and bashed you out

of the blue! And you went absolutely bat shit psycho on me about it instead of simply saying "OK, touche, I get it now,

I didn't like it when you did back to me what I did to you first." I can't help that Frank!!

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Thread will be closed and seriously considering changing my decision on JoeCool20 to a cool down period which means SBR Forum and Poker.

Enough is enough grow up and play right or don't play at all
    I sent this to both Auto Donk and JoeCool20.
    "
    Chat complaints

I originally decided to impose a 1 week poker ban for both of you. it really is amazing that Grown Men continue to bicker at each other over a game of Poker. Calling each other names makes me think I'm dealing with elementary age school children.

But after reconsideration I have decided to allow both of you to continue to participate in the Daily Games.

What I did do is Blocked both of your abilities to Chat in poker.

I hope this will allow both of you to continue with the games, considering both of you are in the running's for the finals.

13 Joecool20 840 7

4 AutoDonk 1400 8

Sam

Auto Donk

I seriously doubt sbr told you to be a pussy, but whatever.... you are a pussy.....

still waiting to see you humiliate anyone other than yourself on sbr..... you're obviously too f'n stupid to realize that everyone on the site thinks you're mentally deranged (which no doubt you are), have the mind of a person with about a 23 IQ, are incapable of grasping even the simplest of facts, etc., etc.

I'm gonna leave you alone now and put you back on chat ban, and won't engage your mentally ill ass any longer..... feel free to "humiliate away" without worry about me responding....

now I'm officially done.....

ps... get help, you need it.... seriously
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-21-19 at 01:41 PM.

Auto Donk

ps. apologies to Sam for even having to waste one second of his valuable time dealing with any of this bullshit.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

franklee168

Joe! ANSWERS before the thread is closed. WE NEED ANSWERS! Stop dodging the question!

JoeCool20

I did "play right" I reported somebody for calling me names but now I am in trouble too!

It is absolutely incredible!! I could have freakin destroyed the dude with my way with words!

and instead I replied NOTHING and reported as instructed, and I got in trouble any fukin way! LOL

First 12