pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1038

damn joecool it may be the beer but you have convinced me.i say free bobby whos with me and joecool.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Troll of trolls

Keep looking for bad live lines to bet on and then blame the book loser

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't know but the cool is def defending waves big time, not sure why not going to change anything

LOL RIGHT AFTER I post in thread #27 that I'm not on anybody's side, & I just want to know what the reasons for the ban were, you go ahead and post this ANYWAY?

LOL I swear some of you people could get Social Security for being retarded.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

im no fan of waves, for sure, but Joe Cool raises some valid points.....

in the end, tho, the history between the two, having each other's backs, and their failures to show the hands, and waves chip dumping scheme in teh cash games, ruled the day and waves was bounced.....

waves' statement was inappropriate, and his dumbass .01 left over bet, and the weakass fold no one would ever make (except, ironically, no1here), sealed his fate.....

waves should learn from the incident, but clearly he hasn't, carrying on in his arrogant fashion, saying he intends to continue to utilize that idiotic tactic....

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro44 View Post
    damn joecool it may be the beer but you have convinced me.i say free bobby whos with me and joecool.

Hey THANKS poker44!!!

I personally wouldn't even say "free bobbywaves"!!

I'd just say "Where are the reasons other than some OTHER idiot made the dumbest move in the history of poker?"

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    im no fan of waves, for sure, but Joe Cool raises some valid points.....

in the end, tho, the history between the two, having each other's backs, and their failures to show the hands, and waves chip dumping scheme in teh cash games, ruled the day and waves was bounced.....

waves' statement was inappropriate, and his dumbass .01 left over bet, and the weakass fold no one would ever make (except, ironically, no1here), sealed his fate.....

waves should learn from the incident, but clearly he hasn't, carrying on in his arrogant fashion, saying he intends to continue to utilize that idiotic tactic....

Hey THANK YOU VERY MUCH Auto Donk!!! Contrary to SOME'S belief on here (like jts1207) I'm not on here trying to make enemies!!

It was the DUMBEST move in the history of tournament poker for the guy to fold in those circumstances!

But why does the OTHER guy (Waves) get the ban based on pure suspicion & assumption that HE was somehow "in on" what some other idiot did??

LOL That's tough for the Waves guy!

& I hope I'm not looked at like some Woody Woodpecker "instigator" on here that y'all might "team up" on! LOL

I'm just having fun and I love this stuff!

pokerpro44
    Update your status

joecool lets take a knee during trivia tomorrow to show our support.everybody join in we can make sbr great again.

JoeCool20

joecool lets take a knee during trivia tomorrow to show our support.everybody join in we can make sbr great again.

OMG Don't get me started on that knee sheit! I don't give a DAMN about any way that someone in the USA protests "peacefully"!!!

It is one of our basic rights in the constitution.

The right to join with fellow citizens in protest or peaceful assembly is critical to a functioning democracy and at the core of the First Amendment.

But there are people that would absolutely want to "ROAST me at the stake" for that view!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-08-18 at 09:29 PM.

JoeCool20

Hey cincykid!! Donkey got it!!! Auto Donk wins it! He explained it fully about what I wanted to know. I guess SBR didn't ever tell y'all what the hole cards were, nor did they offer any "real proof" of collusion.
    It was more like Donkey said here: (Thanks Donkey, I'll continue replying to people but you gave me the answer I was looking for right here.)

pokerpro44
    Update your status

good detective work cinkid.no more drunk post from me tonight.ill be back in november.

JoeCool20

i don't know who u are but u def used to be this guy phil so easy to tell with all the capital words and " quotations used and not many people talk about goose is cooked

LOL Cincy, I wish you would have read my post right below yours! & you wouldn't have made a fool of yourself like this!! You just proved my WHOLE point about why you don't make uneducated "guesses" at things that you have no clue about! It makes you look so stupid to do it!!

1st you looked to see if I was a Pro or not, when it makes NO DAMN DIFFERENCE!! And now you have researched another post by someone else and "guessed" and "wrongly assumed" that it is me!!! LOL COME ON MAN!

LOL C-Kid, You have GOT to be either kidding or you are 10 times more idiotic than the biggest idiot on earth!! LOL

I hopes y'alls "guess" and "assumption" that B-Waves was cheating and colluding has more validity than THAT imbecilic post by you!!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 09:43 PM.

JoeCool20

good detective work cinkid.no more drunk post from me tonight.ill be back in november.

LOL 44 I don't think you are that imbecilic, so you must be joking! But just in case you AREN'T joking, then you & C-Kid just proved my WHOLE DAMN POINT about why you don't "Assume" things!!! It makes you look so stupid and uneducated, and VERY often you are dead wrong!!

So just to reiterate:

I hopes y'alls "guess" and "assumption" that B-Waves was cheating and colluding had more validity than THAT imbecilic "guess" of me being that other poster!!

If not then y'all railroaded the sheit out of B-Waves on nothing more than guesses & assumptions!!

But anyway Thanks for ABSOLUTELY solidifying my point about how stupid "assuming" things is!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 09:45 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

good lucks phil, sad u wont donate a 100 would of enjoyed playing poker against u

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

so who is joe cool a ghost of

JoeCool20

good lucks phil, sad u wont donate a 100 would of enjoyed playing poker against u

LOL You would "enjoy" playing poker with him until he was in a hand that somebody ELSE shouldn't have folded to him!!!

Then you'd immediately "assume" he was colluding with the idiot who folded and you'd throw his ass right under the bus!! LOL

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

some guy named phil

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

LOL if you are serious, then Go look at the idiot C-Kids "assumption" of who else I am!

All because he went back and saw a post where somebody else used CAPITAL LETTERS a lot like I do!!

(If I start using the underline function then he will go find somebody that does that & change his mind & say I'm really that person! LOL)

#1 NOBODY could truly be that dumb and make a wild assumption based on a few capital letters!!

But #2 What difference would it make if I was that guy or not? NONE! It's just another reason why assuming is so damn imbecilic!!

#3 If Cincy-kid is so stupid that he doesn't think SBR has controls in place to PREVENT multiple I.D.s, then he is as dumb as a damn ROCK!

LOL You can't even do it if you wanted too!!

If you could, then everybody on here would make 10 different ID's and dump points to themselves and SBR would be broke in a week!!

talk about a lifetime ban!! PLEASE Cincy-kid, go try to make another ID on here & your dumb retarded ass WILL be banned for life!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

why u trying so hard joecool phil or maybe no1here very sad posting

capital letters
    quotations
    goose is cooked

i ll do more detective work later and let u know
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-08-18 at 10:02 PM.

JoeCool20

And PLEASE read this Cincy-kid, sometimes when people see how stupid they look, instead of stopping, they freakin "double-down" and get even MORE freakin stupid! (Like you just did! Now you have added ANOTHER name into the mix!)

I just want you to know kid, I'm not against you & I'm not trying to "accidentally propel" you into being even MORE stupid! LOL

I'm trying to get you to STOP!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 08-08-18 at 10:06 PM.

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

SBR has the right to ban anyone for any reason and not say why they decided to do it. It is their right to exclude anyone from their business for any reason. They don't have to establish a case beyond a reasonable doubt against someone. They are not a criminal court. The fact that no1here made a highly illogical fold which seemed designed to favour Bobby Waves, together with the fact that Waves typed "Check it down" to no1here made it look like no1here was chip dumping to Waves. A bunch of poker players complained and SBR banned them both. That's the way things work in the business world.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Oh wow snapperman.

Waves gone for dumping, I didn't think he was that crafty.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    SBR has the right to ban anyone for any reason and not say why they decided to do it. It is their right to exclude anyone from their business for any reason. They don't have to establish a case beyond a reasonable doubt against someone. They are not a criminal court. The fact that no1here made a highly illogical fold which seemed designed to favour Bobby Waves, together with the fact that Waves typed "Check it down" to no1here made it look like no1here was chip dumping to Waves. A bunch of poker players complained and SBR banned them both. That's the way things work in the business world.

"They (SBR) don't have to establish a case beyond a reasonable doubt against someone."

Very, very good answer! I only wanted to know if they had ANY "case" at all? Seems they don't.

I just hope the decision didn't have anything to do with the fact that a lot of people "didn't like" some of B-Waves posts & thought he was an arrogant A-hole! So they all ganged up on him, and then SBR "followed the majority" & banned him.
    But as you just iterated, so what if SBR DID "blindly follow the masses" & ban him only because others "hated" him for his rude posts? SBR can ban whoever they want for no reason!
    But I doubt I will ever risk $100 here under those types of "rules."
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 08-08-18 at 10:26 PM.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

The funny thing is bobbywaves will come in here and call JoeCool20 a broke dick non-pro lol, that's just what bobby does.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    The funny thing is bobbywaves will come in here and call JoeCool20 a broke dick non-pro lol, that's just what bobby does.
    i believe bobbywaves would come in and call joecool a great poker player

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

SBR doesn’t owe an explanation. Anyone with some sense in their noggin knows the deal.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post

LOL An even funnier thing was, with football coming up, I was thinking about donating $100 to try and win some pizza cards.

But I just don't think I can do it after knowing the way they handle situations like this.

I'd just be fearfully waiting until the day they "cooked up" something about me with no actual proof!

Then I'd be "donating" my $100 to SBR's pocket!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post

LOL An even funnier thing was, with football coming up, I was thinking about donating $100 to try and win some pizza cards.

But I just don't think I can do it after knowing the way they handle situations like this.

I'd just be fearfully waiting until the day they "cooked up" something about me with no actual proof!

Then I'd be "donating" my $100 to SBR's pocket!!
    your donation goes directly to the charity not sbr pocket and you can use it as a tax write off

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    SBR doesn’t owe an explanation. Anyone with some sense in their noggin knows the deal.

I totally agree.

But if anybody was thinking of going pro for $100,& they see this, then they ain't gon do it for fear that SBR might ban them with no proof!!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I totally agree.

But if anybody was thinking of going pro for $100,& they see this, then they ain't gon do it for fear that SBR might ban them with no proof!!
    Not really. This isn’t gonna scare away any reasonable person. Don’t do anything stupid and you won’t get banned. Quite simple. And there’s plenty of proof.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

isnt making new accounts a banning

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    your donation goes directly to the charity not sbr pocket and you can use it as a tax write off

OK, OK, but I'd either lose my points, or lose a few months worth of gambling, when it really wasn't proven that I did anything wrong or not!
    No thanks, I wouldn't allow this place to have such "foul" authority over me!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

joe if u say ur sorry to me for calling me names then i won't publish this bombshell report i'm working on code word "blow"

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Not really. This isn’t gonna scare away any reasonable person. Don’t do anything stupid and you won’t get banned. Quite simple. And there’s plenty of proof.

Now we are getting somewhere!!!

WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT B-WAVES HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANOTHER GAMBLER PRESSING THE FOLD BUTTON IN A POKER TOURNAMENT?

That's all I have EVER wanted to know!!

First 12345 ... Last