View Poll Results: Was this collusion/a chip dump?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ban both of them

51 87.93%
  • No, it was an innocent mistake

7 12.07%
    bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

It's refreshing to see the no votes are picking up.

I knew there were at least 5 intellectuals on this site.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9310

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    I said Bobby knew nothing and the only one that said anything about being more obnoxious was you while talking to donk at the table QUOTE OPTI: Yeah, sure he does that just to annoy people like his avatar. Why the need to call me annoying and obnoxious? Have you ever complain as I dumped chips onto you many times over or when I shipped you hundreds. I explain this is the way I play all the time having no need to play the hand out. I have dumped chips as you call it upwards of a hundred times here to dozen of players with no issues. Now with Donk involved all hell breaks lose

So you're saying it is OK for posters to annoy another table that they are not on. COLLUSION HAPPENING HERE IS BETWEEN DONK AND MODS.

And no more proof was ever needed but your mid hand table talk saying to check it down, and your colluding partner then doing it.
    DONK was saying shit something like CALL, CALL, CALL and Bobby obviously responded to him with check it down. Opti do you even know what Donk was saying?

At this stage DONK is never to be allowed to harass and bully another table. He is never to be allowed to post harassing forum posts either.

If nothing is said to DONK of his BULLYING while Bobby is discipline having no part then MODS are BULLYING.
    I will not speak of Bullying again after today being a touchy subject for me but will pay attention to it. It seems like I am up against a brick wall here with you people not realizing that it is wrecking the forum and has been since Triple_D_Bets started it. There was no bullies before him and only a handful since.
    I genuinely am not aware of you, or anyone else, dumping chips off to me. And if to was meant to be appreciated I can assure I would have asked you to not do it the first time I did notice.

To the bullying. No, I did not see what Donk said at the table.

If it was over the top, maybe Drew should consider disabling his poker chat. But if you don't have a copy I am not sure how motivated he might be to spend time searching for it for you, considering what you have done here yourself.

Re the Avatar. I have seen many people tell you they find it off putting and disgusting. You choosing to use it is a form of "bullying" by your own very liberal definitions.

You CHOSE to portray yourself as a disgusting beast and now want to cry that people have that impression of you!

And even worse now want to cry that you want protection from criticism/bullying since it has blown up in your face.

You know what? I kind of believe you that you were just being obnoxious to get Donk back and vent your anger at him.

I don't think you care enough about either winning or the points to collude for that purpose.

But you did collude to soft play Bobby, and doing it so openly of course leaves a poker site with zero choice but to do something. Just take your lumps and accept that one I think.

But for next time, if you ever hope to be given the benefit of doubt on these things, maybe realize portraying yourself as a snotty nose freak that many have told you offends them is your freedom of choice, but don't be so surprised when eventually that's how you are perceived and treated. Ying and Yang No1. You reap what you sow.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It's refreshing to see the no votes are picking up.

I knew there were at least 5 intellectuals on this site.
    let me guess, you made two more ghosts?

Auto Donk

all i said was, on bubble pussy's big blind, was "raise, raize, raise" and when bubblepussy shoved with a short stack, "call, call, call", each time to no one in particular, just all the players in the hand

if that's bullying, fook mi.....

no1here needs to grow a pair.....

and if it angered him, he needs f'n anger management.....

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Mods need to step up to the plate and prove what they are stating! It is not uncommon for Bobbywaves and myself to be found heads up. Find anywhere a trace of collusion in any of them hands. It appears Mods choose to call me a liar on spilling my milk forcing me to fold. Instead Mods choose to encourage Donk to torment others.

Opti, you clearly stretched what I said into what you wanted it to say which I don't appreciate or deserve. Think what you want but keep it to yourself. I don't deserve to be called annoying or obnoxious based upon my avatar. Not to discipline donk is not appreciated either.

You join downsouth and arsunh can also.

no1here

I am a little beyond anger that you get away with this and won't stop until you're stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all i said was, on bubble pussy's big blind, was "raise, raize, raise" and when bubblepussy shoved with a short stack, "call, call, call", each time to no one in particular, just all the players in the hand

if that's bullying, fook mi.....

no1here needs to grow a pair.....

and if it angered him, he needs f'n anger management.....

Auto Donk

Mods need to step up to the plate and prove what they are stating! It is not uncommon for Bobbywaves and myself to be found heads up. Find anywhere a trace of collusion in any of them hands. It appears Mods choose to call me a liar on spilling my milk forcing me to fold. Instead Mods choose to encourage Donk to torment others.

Opti, you clearly stretched what I said into what you wanted it to say which I don't appreciate or deserve. Think what you want but keep it to yourself. I don't deserve to be called annoying or obnoxious based upon my avatar. Not to discipline donk is not appreciated either.

shut up... ur starting to even sound like your butt buddy bubblepussy waves.....

hey no1, "raise raize raise"..... "CALL, CALL, CALL!!!!"

F'N WIMP

Auto Donk

I am a little beyond anger that you get away with this and won't stop until you're stop!
    I'M SO MEAN...........

Auto Donk

HEY no1one, IN HONOR OF YOUR SOFTPLAY CHIP DUMPIN' BAN, AND NOT STOPPIN:

Auto Donk

im movin' to the beat of that michael jackson song.....

no1here

How is this your business? Nothing but here say to you. You know nothing and speak very little truth. Question is why does Bobby need DEFENDING AT ALL? Why can't the Mods do their job?

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    This is the hand history in question, courtesy of qwertvt (thanks!):

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 7292534
    $0 + $6 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 21:12:00 24/07/2018 ET
    Table 'Table 78142', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 10 is the button. Small Blind $200, Big Blind $400
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (joined) : Lex_icon, amount $2790, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 3 (joined) : GUMMO77, amount $4570, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 4 (joined) : bobbywaves_CONF, amount $1815, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (joined) : no1here, amount $2150, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 7 (joined) : MrKLC, amount $4981.98, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 8 (joined) : unde0087, amount $8744.01, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (joined) : qwertvt, amount $2550, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Lex_icon: Small Blind ($200)
    GUMMO77: Big Blind ($400)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to qwertvt: [7c, Ts]
    bobbywaves_CONF: Raise ($1789.99)
    no1here: Call ($1789.99)
    MrKLC: Fold
    unde0087: Fold
    qwertvt: Fold [pre] ($0)
    Lex_icon: Fold
    GUMMO77: Fold
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [6s, Qs, 9d]
    bobbywaves_CONF: Check ($0)
    no1here: Check ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [Kh]
    bobbywaves_CONF: Check ($0)
    no1here: Fold
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    bobbywaves_CONF: Muck ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $4354.98, Rake $0
    Summary bobbywaves_CONF: bet $1789.99, won $4354.98, net $2564.99, won $4354.98 from main pot

And also a bit of table talk that occurred during the hand:

[IMG][/IMG]

To sum it up: Bobbywaves does his patented bet allin for all but 0.01 chips. No1here with a larger stack calls preflop, all others fold. Post flop both check the flop and then on the turn Bobby checks and No1here FOLDS, not facing a bet and with Bobby only having 0.01 chips behind, in essence folding when he could check for free with approximately 4400 chips in the middle and his opponent only have 0.01 chips left (LOL).

So this was either an obvious chip dump (not a very smart one), or perhaps it was an innocent mistake, a misclick or something to that effect. However, I and many others I've spoken to are not apt to believe the latter explanation. Here are some additional indisputable facts:

(1) Bobbywaves is right on the bubble for making team USA in the World Cup while No1here is not even close to qualifying for any team (he had <800 points two weeks ago).
    (2) Bobby tells him during the hand to "check it down" - which is absolutely against the rules, clear collusion. And waves has patented this moving allin for all but 0.01 chips then checking it and taking the maximum time on every street - yet he has never explicitly (in all the times I've seen it) told the other party to check it down. Others can also verify this.
    (3) While it's well known that waves stalls on every street after betting all but 0.01 chips, no one I've spoken to has seen No1here stall ever, yet on this particular hand he did take maximum time to check the flop and then near maximum time to act on the turn (though he didn't time out) before preemptively folding.
    (4) Whenever Bobbywaves gets in an argument/fight with someone about anything on the forum, No1here is almost always the only one (if anyone) who jumps to Waves's defense.
    (5) Bobbywaves is apt to tell anyone who criticizes him on the forum (which is pretty much the entire forum at some point or another haha) how badly they suck at poker and life compared to him due to his cashing in more SBR freerolls than them and/or cashing out more in the SBR store than them. However with No1here, despite No1here almost never doing well in any of the poker contests and having cashed out very little from the store, Bobby often comments to others what a great player No1here is.

So those are the undeniable facts. But to clarify why some of these are relevant, wanted to make a few points clarifying about these (some of the below things are admittedly my opinion/speculation).

Naturally the suspicion that everyone seems to have is that the two of them were working together, arranged this chip dump to help bobby, who definitely needs it to help him qualify for Team USA, get more than a double up without a showdown. The fact that the two of them have been buddy/buddy with each other in past debates (as mentioned in 4 + 5 above) certainly lends more credence to this theory. If the two of them want to dispute this being a chip dump, both are obviously welcome to post their own hand history from this hand so we can see what both of them had (and one of the moderators can also verify that the hand holdings are correct and not doctored). If bobby actually had him beat, then perhaps it really was an innocent mistake.

Bobby telling him to check it down - something which is absolutely against the rules. This seems like an attempt (admittedly a really poor one) to try to cover up the chip dump. Most likely he knew how suspicious it would look if No1here folded randomly there, that he would obviously be accused by everyone of being involved in a chip dump. So in an effort to cover that up, he makes that statement preemptively so that he can claim after the fact that he actually didn't want No1here to fold since he generously "offered to check it down".

No1here taking the maximum time to check on the flop and nearly all the time on the turn before folding (again without timing out) when he's never been known to stall, especially with his opponent having 0.01 chips left. This lends additional credence to the theory that the two of them were communicating elsewhere (Skype or whatever), and that's why both were taking maximum time - they were trying to work out with each other how to orchestrate this chip dump and try to draw the least amount of suspicion possible. Again, this is entirely speculation on my part, but it certainly seems like a plausible theory.

Every player at the table who witnessed this and chose to speak up agreed that it was a clear chip dump. If so, it naturally raises the question if the two of them might have done similar things in past tourneys. Granted if so, they probably didn't do anything quite this blatant earlier, but it obviously would not be hard to dump in certain situations without drawing much, if any suspicion, to yourself. But if this is true,
    perhaps that's why bobbywaves has managed to get the number of points that he has. If so, this naturally means that he potentially has taken the rightfully earned spot of another player who has been playing fairly.

Anyway, these are the facts as well as my opinions about the situation - something which I and others have messaged the moderators to please look into. I'm not sure if anything will come of it, but at the very least, I would strongly encourage anyone in the future if they find themselves at the same table as these two to watch what they are doing very closely. If I accomplish nothing else with this post, hopefully I can at least hope to prevent them from doing anything like this again as they know others will call them out quickly now if they do so.

As I said, these are the facts + my opinions. I would like to hear everyone else's as well.

Auto Donk

and this song, which youtube so aptly played next......

I can't wait to "bully" some more sbr'ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raise raise raise, call call call

Auto Donk

How is this your business? Nothing but here say to you. You know nothing and speak very little truth. Question is why does Bobby need DEFENDING AT ALL? Why can't the Mods do their job?
    mods did do their job, and quite well, I might add.....

the two cheaters are banned.....

Auto Donk

in perfect time, again:

no1here

I had ace jack so no Bobby did not have better hand going in. Making the call I was forced to take out Big Blind by going all in. Bobby was short stack with blinds upon him forcing him to play soft. Since I had ace I figured him for King which put him ahead on the turn. As stated if in collusion I would of folded pre flop but I was trying to beat him.

to me, it was clear waves probably had the better hand preflop, to facilitate a chip pass from the out of contentiion buddy of his, no1here....

however, no1 wound up with the better of it and had to time out lest leave his buddy waves with only one penny, and a certain "bubble-ish" finish.....

sbr knows the cards these two had, and can shed some light on it, and hopefully will.....

if no1 folded the better hand for a penny, instead of "checking it down" (because he knew that would, for all intents and purposes, felt waves, the two buddies should both be banned from this promo.....

i think we will find it was pure collusion, straight up, as a result of the two buddies being either on the phone or in contact via instant messaging......

BAN EM BOTH!!!!!!

PS... biter would be shitting eggrolls and yelling for a ban over this hand.....

no1here

You tell me how many times have I folded to you.

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Yes no banning beyond the World Cup is warranted. But how many times have they done this before?

Auto Donk

I had ace jack so no Bobby did not have better hand going in. Making the call I was forced to take out Big Blind by going all in. Bobby was short stack with blinds upon him forcing him to play soft. Since I had ace I figured him for King which put him ahead on the turn. As stated if in collusion I would of folded pre flop but I was trying to beat him.
    and yet you folded for possibly a penny more, afraid to hit that ace and take the bubblepussy out.....

so weak..... and you said that potential penny fold was "a necessity"......

no1here

Do we know what Bobby had? I had ace jack I believe. Took him for a king!

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    As I said in the original post, I welcome this. Everyone is after all innocent until proven guilty. However, based on the facts/posts above, it seems nearly everyone agrees the circumstantial evidence in this case points to them being guilty. That said, the ball is in their court to present a defense and prove these conclusions wrong. Included in this would be showing what their hole cards were (and having a moderator verify this to be sure there is no funny business). If bobbywaves actually had him beat after the turn, I will be the first to say that it may well have been an innocent mistake after all.

Optional

It seems like I am up against a brick wall here with you people not realizing that it is wrecking the forum and has been since Triple_D_Bets started it. There was no bullies before him and only a handful since.
    I forgot about this bit.

Although I don't like bullying on here either. And Triple_D_Bets has definitely taken it to Bobby at every opportunity for a long time. You're like a lamb trying to protect the shepard from a wolf.

Bobby is more than capable of handling himself and if being bullied does worry him, he has been smarter than most of us and never let it show or complained about it. If he genuinely wanted Donk stopped pressing the report post button on his outrageous posts would get the job done eventually. But he doesn't even need to do that as he's tough enough to handle it all himself.

He's a forumville star from all the attention he gets. I am sure he doesn't mind your support of him in the face of so much opposition, but for gawds sake stop with the poor Bobby being bullied stuff.

I guess you would be surprised to hear that Triple_D_Bets talks quite highly about Bobby's "online skills" in person. There was more to the relationship than you ever picked up by the looks.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51533

First off "it's hearsay". If you want to have a chance of people taking you seriously, at least try to spell things correctly so that your sentences are coherent.

Why is it my business? I and many others devote quite a bit of time to SBR Poker, this and other contests. If someone else competing is cheating that most definitely makes it our business. It's our right (I would say even our duty) to call it out unfair play when we see it.

Are you really so dense that you can't understand that?? If someone is using steroids in a sporting event and someone who may not be competing against them at that very moment calls them out for doing so would you tell that person that it's "none of their business" so they shouldn't say anything?

And this is not hearsay to me - I was at the table watching and saw this go down so there is actually no hearsay involved (as if that would matter anyway, the hand speaks for itself). You say that I speak very little truth - please point out a specific example of something I said which was not true. Everything I posted in that initial thread was either true or something which was my personal opinion (and I stated as much). If anything in the latter category was wrong, well that's what forums are for: for people to express their opinions on issues whether they end up being right or wrong.

Optional

Tell me which part I stretched?

And I get put in the Downsouth bin for answering you honestly after you called me out twice demanding my opinion?! Sheesh, you drop people fast.

no1here

You're one of the ones with a mouth needing to be stop. Notes on you say that you play bad cards so of course I'm calling with a-7 suited. Been playing since 2004 more hands then you can imagine so lessons from you are not appreciated. Don't talk to me or about me on the table please.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    def buddies

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51533

Do we know what Bobby had? I had ace jack I believe. Took him for a king!
    You said earlier in the thread that you had bobby beat on the flop but then he was ahead on the turn and that you had exactly three outs. Now you say that you don't even know what he had. How on earth did you make all those earlier conclusions if you had no idea what he actually had ... lol

If you want my honest opinion: just stop. You got caught and continuing to bury yourself further by saying something and then contradicting it later isn't going to help. I know you are probably trying to save waves by making all these other threads and trying to claim over and over that "bullying" is what caused you to fold the hand, and that you did it alone so bobby should not be punished. But no one is buying it - judgment has been passed so I think you'd be doing yourself a favor if you just accepted it like a man and tried to clean up your behavior so that this won't happen again.

no1here

World Cups never have and never will mean anything to me. Most Dumbest thing SBR does.

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    no1here should def be banned from any further world cup tournaments folding with that much in the pot is an act of cheating

no1here

You're the second one stating that it depends on Bobbys hand. Did he have a pair or not?

waves attested at the table he had top pair..... their respective hole cards will review whether 1. that is true, and 2. despite that, no1here had him beat at the time he folded.....

if waves truly was ahead, and no1 was drawing dead (no potential to suck out or possibly win the hand on the river), then I might shut the fuk up.....

but I think we'll see either waves was behind, or, if not, no1 had a ton of outs he might hit on the river and thus had to tank his hand for fear of leaving the fukstick with only .o1

what is clear is that these two fukked up a chipdump, and waves obviously should have paid more attention to Sniper's play back when that cheating mother fukker had four additional id's dumping chips on him left and right..... at least that fukhead sniper could make it look a little less obvious than the two idiots did tonight......

no1here

As opti and others can tell you I am known for weird hands.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I was there (in fact I played the entire tournament at their table), that hand was pretty fuked up. If they weren't talking to each other then there certainly was several mighty weird "coincidences" that took place in that small amount of time, I will say that. Probably the weirdest hand I have seen in an SBR tournament. Things just don't seem to add up.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

World Cups never have and never will mean anything to me. Most Dumbest thing SBR does.
    then don't play, nobody is forcing you too

no1here

First he was replying to Donk not our hands. We are already all in and can't cost me no more or him. What are you saying that he wanted me to take him out? Checking down could of brought me ace on River.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    guy tells him to check it down .. i smell a rat

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

the most dumbest?

WOW

holy fukkbags did i just read that correctly?

no1here

You Too?

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    There is an easy explanation. No one borrowed waves dog and had peanut butter on his nut sack

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

As opti and others can tell you I am known for weird hands.
    i have seen u play many times and i don't need notes for you ur easy to read u go all in with small pairs or weak aces that's ur move all in might want to change ur game didn't even qualify for spring series or the world cup teams before being dq'd

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

First he was replying to Donk not our hands. We are already all in and can't cost me no more or him. What are you saying that he wanted me to take him out? Checking down could of brought me ace on River.
    he told donk who was an onlooker playing at a different table to check it down?

NO

no1here

You are so right on. If you weren't non pro I would throw you some points.

Quote Originally Posted by thedomage View Post
    Since No1 is clearly a good poker player he obviously put Waves on Kings and for players as strong as No1 all he needs is a chip and a chair to win so that is why he laid it down.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

can we please release the no votes for this poll, would love to know who the mystery voters are

no1here

Not true as I wasn't much of a flipper. You should recalled me speaking against it many times as I now do for Bullying. Flipping was never proper but took eons to be corrected. BULLYING CAN WAIT NO LONGER!

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I’m also on the understanding that these two were very common flipping partners back in the day. Just another piece of damning evidence against these two.

Where is SBR Doug when you need him????

First ... 45678910 Last