Login Search

Bobbywaves vs no1here hand: Collusion/Chip Dump or no? You be the the judge

Last Post

who do you think.... BubblePussy Waves has been watching this thread like a hawk..... seeing his world cup dreams going up in smoke....

he threw it in, or his colluding buddy, no1here, or possibly jjgold just to troll us, threw it in......

if it's someone else, step up and own it.....

I shoved in my typical fashion. I obviously can't control what my opponent does from there. I never requested him to fold. I thought he timed out, maybe answering the door for the pizza guy. If it was a last second fold, then it had to be a mis-click. Or he was trying to save the penny when he saw the King hit the turn, since he knows Waves always has the goods on my shoves.

In any event, I'm allowed to shove & did nothing wrong by doing so. I'm pretty confident I had the hand won & SBR can confirm this. It's refreshing to see there are a couple of intellectuals on this site, who see the light, & voted no.

Fact of the matter is, No1Here is a very good poker player & always has been. This fact is clearly demonstrated by his 2nd place finish, as he was able to overcome an obvious & unfortunate mis-click.

Since No1 is clearly a good poker player he obviously put Waves on Kings and for players as strong as No1 all he needs is a chip and a chair to win so that is why he laid it down.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

no1here gave thedomage 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
I would like to add, after this happened I would have liked to see no1here say something about it. We were all at the same table the whole rest of the time and if he just would have commented on the incident okay, I give him the benefit of the doubt even though it was hard to not see it as sketchy as fuk. But everyone chimed in and waves/donk were going at it the rest of the time, even awhile after waves lost out. I must have been there for another half hour and nothing. I am eager to hear what he has to say. Not sure a misclick explanation is going to cut it the way that hand was played.
no1here was unable to speak.....

he had waves nutsack jammed in his mouth....

ps.... it wasn't any "misclick", he let the shit time out on purpose.....

Quote Originally Posted by thedomage View Post
Since No1 is clearly a good poker player he obviously put Waves on Kings and for players as strong as No1 all he needs is a chip and a chair to win so that is why he laid it down.
Been a member for 6 years and finally made a post. Congrats!

So is this Bobby or No1Here's 2nd account?

Im not sure what what happened but I will say this, the issue here is that if sbr does nothing it sets a precedent going forward and basically provides a blueprint for others on how to cheat. If sbr doesn’t hold these two accountable then why would everyone going forward not do the same thing?

I’m also on the understanding that these two were very common flipping partners back in the day. Just another piece of damning evidence against these two.

Where is SBR Doug when you need him????

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
I’m also on the understanding that these two were very common flipping partners back in the day. Just another piece of damning evidence against these two.

Where is SBR Doug when you need him????
If this is true then the two of them are absolutely working together in this instance and possibly many other instances. If both of these players don't face any consequences or punishment then SBR has opened the floodgates to allowing any/all cheating and abuse.

Can we get a Ghostbuster check on this account please?