sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Disappointing trip to report....after almost 20hrs of play we end up booking a small loss over 3 days.

image uploader

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

That’s rough sweep, long days

what does harrahs give you comp wise?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    That’s rough sweep, long days

what does harrahs give you comp wise?
    Their promo's are not too bad...

-$2/hr comps

- Play 5 hrs in a day and receive a $10 food voucher (on top of $2/hr comp)

- $200 high hands every half hour from noon til midnight 7 days a week ( only need one hole card to qualify). high hand jackpot is combined with Bally's poker room. Promotion rake is $2 after the normal 10% rake up to $4

- poker room hotel rates available mon-thurs after only 4 hrs of play based on availability

- Bad beat jackpot is combined with bally's also but need quad K's or better beaten, no additional drop

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Fresh off the train from AC.....had to hit the nearest bar for a beer and the 8pm SBR tournament

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Fresh off the train from AC.....had to hit the nearest bar for a beer and the 8pm SBR tournament

And just to bubble too

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    And just to bubble too
    Ha, just realized that....thought I made the money with a 9th place showing. Didnt they used to pay top 12 So rare I get to play anymore without the 10am est time slot.

PS- thanks for your help with the thread title, much appreciated

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Sweeps
    Can you be my handler?
    Thanks Shute

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Sweeps
    Can you be my handler?
    Thanks Shute
    Not sure what you mean Shuter but prob not...my plate is full. GL

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

booked Memorial Day Weekend....Sunday thru tuesday. If anyones in town PM me

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

How do you get away with filming
    the hand in progress?

there is no rule forbidding players
    to use their phone while being involved
    in a hand?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

All the poker rooms in Vegas allow it.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Camping and fishing.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

booked Memorial Day Weekend....Sunday thru tuesday. If anyones in town PM me
    Where are your heading?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Where are your heading?
    Im booked at Harrahs sun thru tues

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Rough trip to report.....-$740 overall for the 3 days in AC.

One interesting hand that pretty much tilted me from jump street. Looking back its a pretty easy hand to get away from:

Im on the button with two red Aces, limps around to the cutoff who opens for $12.

I 3-bet to $40 , folds around to guy in MP who over calls the $40, CO calls so we are 3 ways to the flop. (pot $126)

Flop is 10-10-2

MP checks, CO checks, I bet $120.

MP tank calls, CO donk rips it in for about $280. Im holding blockers to A10 which is the only hand im really concerned about so I jam for $435...

MP snaps for his $210 at which point i know im fukked...

MP shows 9/10 of diamonds, CO shows KK...board runs out clean.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

One interesting hand that pretty much tilted me from jump street. Looking back its a pretty easy hand to get away from:

Im on the button with two red Aces, limps around to the cutoff who opens for $12.

I 3-bet to $40 , folds around to guy in MP who over calls the $40, CO calls so we are 3 ways to the flop. (pot $126)

Flop is 10-10-2

MP tank calls, CO donk rips it in for about $280. Im holding blockers to A10 which is the only hand im really concerned about so I jam for $435...

You played that hand like a complete pussy. No wonder you're down so much. Dumbass

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    You played that hand like a complete pussy. No wonder you're down so much. Dumbass
    Wow

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Transfer #14123793

Amount 6
    Withdraw Account BigBusiness
    Deposit Account Sports Book Review
    Date 5/15/2018 2:34:34 PM
    Type Poker Deposit
    Notes Points transfer to Poker

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Transfer #14123793

Amount 6
    Withdraw Account BigBusiness
    Deposit Account Sports Book Review
    Date 5/15/2018 2:34:34 PM
    Type Poker Deposit
    Notes Points transfer to Poker

You play poker like a complete clown. two fukking 10's on the board and you're steady at it like a dumb fukk just like every other run of the mil wannabe holdem player. Just wow.

But anyways.... Here's GAME 7 TOTAL.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Flop is 10-10-2

The CO guy made it hard. But I would have been more worried about the guy that smooth called the first $120.

Sounds like it might have gone in later anyway too.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    coming from the guy who was too scared to play in the world series razz event because he has never/ or played very little live poker

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    coming from the guy who was too scared to play in the world series razz event because he has never/ or played very little live poker

A wise mod recently told me don't feed the trolls.....what u think $$$, i probably should have mucked instead of over jamming?

Funny thing is as soon as the MP player scooped that pot he got right on his cell and called out of work for the following day. I guess $600 means a lot to him

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Honestly your asking the wrong guy here I'm not a poker player played live maybe 3 times 2 sit and go and 1 tourny

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

tough hand there sweeper....you think the A10 guy calls if you reraise a bit more?

not sure if you'd be interested but having a once a month Friday night game at the course......pretty easy fishing with the older jewish guys who think they can play.....im sure you'd clean up

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Sweeeeeeeeeepah!

I’d a folded.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    tough hand there sweeper....you think the A10 guy calls if you reraise a bit more?

not sure if you'd be interested but having a once a month Friday night game at the course......pretty easy fishing with the older jewish guys who think they can play.....im sure you'd clean up

3.5x is a little more than a standard 3-bet in 1/2....Im fine with my pre-flop line, post flop is where i made mistakes. When MP over called I put him on 8's plus...I was fairly confident the CO had QQ or KK there.

Im down for a friday night CC game as long as they have a steady dealer....pass the deal poker is the nut low

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

I would have check back on that flop with AA

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

3.5x is a little more than a standard 3-bet in 1/2....Im fine with my pre-flop line, post flop is where i made mistakes. When MP over called I put him on 8's plus...I was fairly confident the CO had QQ or KK there.

Im down for a friday night CC game as long as they have a steady dealer....pass the deal poker is the nut low
    I’ll shoot you a PM. No pass the deal. Steady dealer.

Don’t post much anymore but see things are status quo with the peanut gallery. Great work mods

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Disappointing to report that the WSOP on-line cash games have been a major disappointment so far in regards to the NJ/NV joint player pool front....With the WSOP in town in Nevada one would have guessed that the cash games/tournaments would be in full throttle. Im sorry to report that is not the case.

Granted it is only 1140am here on the east coast but the hype has out weighed the expectations enormously so far. Cash game volume is steady as it was and tournament action has an even means currently. I will report back as the days/series moves on.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    I would have check back on that flop with AA
    I agree with this...looking back I should have gave up on the hand. Lose the minimum instead of the max...it didnt help that I had both players covered by almost 2-1. Although if short stacked Id have probably taken the same line

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Here's a hand that recently came up online.......I welcome any feed back here as well.

Im in the BB w/ AQ of diamonds....utg+1 limps, LP limps, Button folds, SB completes and I raise 3.5x...utg+1 calls, lp calls & sb calls (zero respect im getting).

Flop= Jc-Ac-8h

I lead for 1/3rd pot, utg+1 calls, sb folds, lp folds...turn is the 5 of diamonds. I lead for 3/4 pot. Utg calls.

River is the Q of clubs, i mash it in and he calls with 7/8 clubs for the flush.

So utg called with bottom pair and a club draw which is acceptable i guess....my question is was my sizing too small on the turn or was he already committed? The Q on the river was a bad card for me, I never take that same line with only top pair

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Here's a hand that recently came up online.......I welcome any feed back here as well.

Im in the BB w/ AQ of diamonds....utg+1 limps, LP limps, Button folds, SB completes and I raise 3.5x...utg+1 calls, lp calls & sb calls (zero respect im getting).

Flop= Jc-Ac-8h

I lead for 1/3rd pot, utg+1 calls, sb folds, lp folds...turn is the 5 of diamonds. I lead for 3/4 pot. Utg calls.

River is the Q of clubs, i mash it in and he calls with 7/8 clubs for the flush.

So utg called with bottom pair and a club draw which is acceptable i guess....my question is was my sizing too small on the turn or was he already committed? The Q on the river was a bad card for me, I never take that same line with only top pair
    Lots of draws on that flop. I think I would have bet more on the flop. I usually put guys on draws when they call big bets on the turn especially when you have top pair, top set, top two. These guys are not calling big bets with middle or bottom pair unless they have a draw with it. That said I would have checked the river. Also post the effective stack sizes. If either of you had around a pot size bet left on the turn just rip it all in.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

I stopped playing a few years back so take my post for the broke-dikk air-bet poster value it has.

The AA hand was fine up to and including you asking the $120 question. With a call and a raise you should be folding. Different if the flop is 8-8-2, even with 4 to a flush. If someone is calling a 3-bet with 8-9 suited you have to be prepared to lose occasionally. 10-10-2 was a red flag. At least you resisted any temptation to over-bet the pot. If you had you would have gotten the same clear answer but you might have felt pot committed.

I agree with emily on the 2nd hand. I don't know what question a 1/3rd pot raise is asking on a multi-way hand with that wide a flop. If the raise doesn't take it down on the flop i'm done with it. You hate any card over a 6 except A and it'll make you fold to any raise on the turn or river.

Then again I played like a nit, which is why I stopped.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Thanks for the feed back guys.....trying to get the new WSOP interface to tile 4 tables evenly right now. Not sure why its not filling the whole screen but im about to smash something

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

poker

sweeper I want to see a beer and cheerios fukkin video

First ... 567891011 ... Last