bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Not that most of your previous lies are believable to anyone but you, but this is a bit far-fetched even for you. Who would believe that Mr Too-Dumb-To-Understand-Plain-English/Math was qualified to train people in a high risk activity like flying?
    Think outside the box for once in your life Tripe.

I'm a Qualified Flight Instructor for drones.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Think outside the box for once in your life Tripe.

I'm a Qualified Flight Instructor for drones.
    Your second lie isn't any better than the first, although I'm sure it sounds more believable to you...problem is there's no such thing. I happen to have bought one recently for commercial use and know this, but anyone could realize you're full of it with a quick google.

Moreover, my original point still stands: you're too dense to understand grade-school concepts, and you expect us to believe that your poverty-dwelling retirded ass could afford a drone let alone be trusted to teach people to safelu use theirs? Unreal....got a third lie for us? Or do we have to go back to the usual (you being a stiff, you being behind me on the leaderboard you've suddenly shut up about, you winning less in a year of SBR poker than I do in a session, etc)

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Shit never gets old
    Oldies but goodies...considering the only-passing resemblance SBR poker has to actual poker formats, why shouldn't the forum bear only passing resemblance to poker discussions?

bobbywaves

you're too dense to understand grade-school concepts
    retirded
    safelu
    Pot meet kettle.

Triple_D_Bet

Pot meet kettle.
    Safelu is a typo of course, it happens...not afraid to admit when I make a mistake, especially a trivial one. 'Retirded' isn't a typo; as explained before, that's an accurate description of your financial situation
    From the deflection, I take it you couldn't come up with any more flight instructor lies? Maybe you should spend a little more time reading the things you cut out of peoples' posts and a little less time pretending to be the things you're not (a tough guy, well-off, competent poker player, man of integrity, etc)

bobbywaves

Safelu is a typo of course, it happens.
    Typos do happen...Mostly by careless folks, some by uneducated folks. You're simply the latter.

'Retirded' isn't a typo; as explained before, that's an accurate description of your financial situation
    I stand by my statement, "retirded" is not a word:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retirded

Furthermore, you're retarded for claiming retirded to be a word.

Triple_D_Bet

Typos do happen...Mostly by careless folks, some by uneducated folks. You're simply the latter.

I stand by my statement, "retirded" is not a word:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/retirded

Furthermore, you're retarded for claiming retirded to be a word.
    Merriam is a little behind the times...typical for dictionaries to lag a bit when a word first enters popular use. We're only now starting to see the conditions where folks like yourself with cognitive shortcomings (in other words, genetically dumb) are guaranteed a meager substinence existence, which is why the word is only now entering the mainstream. Surprised that the guy who flashes his man- online in a desperate attempt for women is so reluctant to be the posterchild for a new word, doesn't seem like you

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

I do like the retirded word. Makes me chuckle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet, and BeerDog99

bobbywaves

Merriam is a little behind the times...typical for dictionaries to lag a bit when a word first enters popular use.
    Wrong, Merriam recently had an update:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...onary-feb-2017

More than 1,000 new words were added to their dictionary, funny how "retirded" still doesn't cut the mustard.

Triple_D_Bet

Wrong, Merriam recently had an update:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/word...onary-feb-2017

More than 1,000 new words were added to their dictionary, funny how "retirded" still doesn't cut the mustard.
    Included in those words is prosopagnosia, a term 70 years old with extensive study and history....as often happens when you reference reality, it supports my statements

Retirded is definitely too new to be added, but I'm sure it won't be long now...your poverty status is well documented, and I'm sure you'll continue to do your part by providing more evidence of your cognitive deficits. Keep it up buddy, we'll get the word in Merriams yet!

bobbywaves

Keep it up buddy, we'll get the word in Merriams yet!
    Care to wager your measly 6.5k on it?

Didn't think so chump.

"Too new to be added."

Triple_D_Bet

Care to wager your measly 6.5k on it?

Didn't think so chump.

"Too new to be added."
    It would definitely be a long term wager given how long Merriams can take; I'm not confident you'd live long enough to pay up, and I don't like my chances of collecting from your estate as you're unlikely to have one. Fortunately, it's a moot point as I don't bet with stiffs...fortunate for you that is, given how much you're down lifetime wagering with posters

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

I don't know chip up well. But I do know when a poster like Bobo takes your side, it cant bode well for you.

bobbywaves

It would definitely be a long term wager given how long Merriams can take; I'm not confident you'd live long enough to pay up, and I don't like my chances of collecting from your estate as you're unlikely to have one. Fortunately, it's a moot point as I don't bet with stiffs...fortunate for you that is, given how much you're down lifetime wagering with posters
    Just what I thought, you're chicken shit to back up your words with posted up pts. Credit wager obviously off the table, since you're a proven thief.

I'm way up wagering with posters & SBR Book, I won 20k+ lifetime against you alone.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I don't know chip up well. But I do know when a poster like Bobo takes your side, it cant bode well for you.
    Besides being a broke dikk, didn't realize you're homosexual as well. Noticed above your avatar, you PM rooster pics for betpoints. I'm sure Tripe would be interested in seeing your 2 inch pecker for 100 pts.

Apparently you'll do anything for that DSI cash, your janitor job not paying enough Jay?

Triple_D_Bet

Just what I thought, you're chicken shit to back up your words with posted up pts. Credit wager obviously off the table, since you're a proven thief.

I'm way up wagering with posters & SBR Book, I won 20k+ lifetime against you alone.
    Guy doesn't want to wager with someone he claims is a thief, but can't wrap his pea-brain around someone else wanting to do the same

Guy decides that being up in wagering on one poster means he's up overall, when he's clearly negative in a big way and still stiffing from the last wager he proposed and lost

Besides being a broke dikk, didn't realize you're homosexual as well. Noticed above your avatar, you PM rooster pics for betpoints. I'm sure Tripe would be interested in seeing your 2 inch pecker for 100 pts.

Apparently you'll do anything for that DSI cash, your janitor job not paying enough Jay?
    ...and guy makes a poor attempt at a joke alleging another poster would expose himself for minor compensation, when he was outed desperately doing the same to attract women to his hovel

Just when we thought you couldn't find new ways to be interestingly dumb, you surprised us again bobbo...well done

bobbywaves

Guy doesn't want to wager with someone he claims is a thief
    I realize you have problems with reading comprehension, I have no problem wagering you. I simply stated you're a proven thief. As such, no credit wagers will be accepted from you. Anyone proven untrustworthy like yourself, requires third party post up.

Guy decides that being up in wagering on one poster means he's up overall
    When I'm well up over 20k with you, it's very safe to say I'm up overall. But you don't have to take my word for it, simply check my store purchases & current balance as proof.

]and guy makes a poor attempt at a joke alleging another poster would expose himself for minor compensation
    Who's joking? Certainly not me. Read above Jay's avatar, so you can take him up on his offer Tripe.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Non Pros can get Bobo's rooster pic at 1 point per inch

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Get it Bob? You know how much non pros can transfer!!

bobbywaves

You know how much non pros can transfer!
    Considering my size, apparently non pros can transfer 7 pts now.

Triple_D_Bet

I realize you have problems with reading comprehension, I have no problem wagering you. I simply stated you're a proven thief. As such, no credit wagers will be accepted from you. Anyone proven untrustworthy like yourself, requires third party post up.

When I'm well up over 20k with you, it's very safe to say I'm up overall. But you don't have to take my word for it, simply check my store purchases & current balance as proof.

Who's joking? Certainly not me. Read above Jay's avatar, so you can take him up on his offer Tripe.
    Looking at your point history, it's obvious you're down overall in a big way...but don't let reality get in the way of what you like to believe

No, you're not making what anyone would consider a joke, but you were trying to...an example of an actual joke:

Non Pros can get Bobo's rooster pic at 1 point per inch
    Get it Bob? You know how much non pros can transfer!!
    Now that's funny! And no he doesn't get it Jay, that sort of thinking is way out of his league...but the rest of us who understand these things appreciate it

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Considering my size, apparently non pros can transfer 7 pts now.
    Tripe touched on this earlier, we aren't talking about cup size.

bobbywaves

Tripe touched on this earlier, we aren't talking about cup size.
    Did you PM Tripe your rooster pics for pts yet broke dikk?

Considering your pathetic 666 balance, you're a devil worshiper who could really use the pts.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Did you PM Tripe your rooster pics for pts yet broke dikk?

Considering your pathetic 666 balance, you're a devil worshiper who could really use the pts.
    Where's do you come with some of this stuff

bobbywaves

Where's do you come with some of this stuff
    As previously stated, from your cheesy 666 balance...Iron Maiden also helped with my conclusion:

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

LMFAO, a grown man calling a guy on a gambling forum a devil worshipper!!! You really cannot make this shit up!!!

That said, thanks for posting the Iron Maiden tune, awesome blast from the past!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    LMFAO, a grown man calling a guy on a gambling forum a devil worshipper!!! You really cannot make this shit up!!!

That said, thanks for posting the Iron Maiden tune, awesome blast from the past!
    Don't read too much into it BD, he had to quickly divert when he realized how obvious it was that he's down overall huge betting with other posters...he didn't mean nothing by it, and any humor was entirely coincidental

bobbywaves

he's down overall huge betting with other posters.
    I'm up huge betting with other posters & up big in SBR book, as my 34k+ balance + 87k+ in store purchases clearly demonstrate.

Hell, I won 35k total just on our poker bet alone. 29k from you, + another 6k from others who were foolish enough to bet on you.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I do like the retirded word. Makes me chuckle.
    i think George W Bush first used the word, to describe some pathetic fukstick who is both (1) a f'n unemployed retard living in a ghetto collecting unemployment and free internet, and (2) nevertheless claiming to be retired......

Triple_D_Bet

I'm up huge betting with other posters & up big in SBR book, as my 34k+ balance + 87k+ in store purchases clearly demonstrate.

Hell, I won 35k total just on our poker bet alone. 29k from you, + another 6k from others who were foolish enough to bet on you.
    Balance and purchases aren't proof of anything (especially when you're stiffing 72k points). The proof is in your points history and easily viewed, and you're negative in a big way betting vs other posters. I'd offer and win a wager regarding it as I've done in the past with you, but 1) you're unlikely to accept due to losing every one of those bets to me and 2) I don't bet with stiffs.

bobbywaves

Balance and purchases aren't proof of anything
    It's proof of everything.

The proof is in your points history and easily viewed, and you're negative in a big way betting vs other posters. I'd offer and win a wager regarding it as I've done in the past with you, but 1) you're unlikely to accept due to losing every one of those bets to me and 2) I don't bet with stiffs.
    Only way I would bet a thief like yourself, you would have to post up your measly 10k.

Triple_D_Bet

It's proof of everything.

Only way I would bet a thief like yourself, you would have to post up your measly 10k.
    It's proof of nothing, but as I said before, you're going to believe what you want regardless of the proof (same as with you considering me a thief despite the evidence being clear to the contrary).

bobbywaves

It's proof of nothing, but as I said before, you're going to believe what you want regardless of the proof
    You haven't given me any proof, but here's a bunch of proof for you:

Balance & purchase history obviously proves what someone has been able to accomplish on this site. It proves if their pro membership is +EV or -EV. It proves if you're a good bettor, if you have the big 3 necessary to win: bankroll, money management skills, & discipline. For those who play poker, it proves what kind of a poker player they are. It even proves what kind of a person you are, if you donate to charities or not.

same as with you considering me a thief despite the evidence being clear to the contrary
    The evidence of you being a thief is quite clear & well documented: I posted up a bet & you stole my post up, it's very cut & dry: Tripe steals 675 pt post up!

Triple_D_Bet

You haven't given me any proof, but here's a bunch of proof for you:

Balance & purchase history obviously proves what someone has been able to accomplish on this site. It proves if their pro membership is +EV or -EV. It proves if you're a good bettor, if you have the big 3 necessary to win: bankroll, money management skills, & discipline. For those who play poker, it proves what kind of a poker player they are. It even proves what kind of a person you are, if you donate to charities or not.

The evidence of you being a thief is quite clear & well documented: I posted up a bet & you stole my post up, it's very cut & dry: Tripe steals 675 pt post up!
    Having cash in your pocket or having bought something says nothing about your income; you've proven that yourself, by showing us pictures of your life savings in a sportsbook while your income remains poverty-line or below. It's a fundamental math error to think otherwise, but it's certainly not the first or simplest math error we've seen you make. Similarly, quality of poker play is determined by several well-understood factors, bankroll at any given time not being one of them...but it's a poker thing, wouldn't expect you to understand.

The link and that incident are evidence that 1) you can't read, 2) you're mad about the consequences of your poor reading skills, 3) you still like to pretend to be an internet tough guy and 4) you're the only stiff who's been dumb enough to try to enter one of my contests while stiffing...nothing more

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I still can't believe he shipped you those points thinking that they wouldn't be distributed to his debtors.
    Then complained about it.
    Was probably the most satisfying thread of 2016

First 12345 Last